Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2024, 04:43:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your thoughts for Bitcoin in 2017?  (Read 90502 times)
DOGE12321

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 11:24:47 PM

You are absolutely correct. Bitcoin has made a phenomenal start to the new year.

I believe that Bitcoin has the power to spread its influence to and expand its members greatly in 2017. With more demand, the price can still increase to a higher level. I am highly optimistic about this year.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 11:30:38 PM

You are absolutely correct. Bitcoin has made a phenomenal start to the new year.

I believe that Bitcoin has the power to spread its influence to and expand its members greatly in 2017. With more demand, the price can still increase to a higher level. I am highly optimistic about this year.
The highest price ever in bitcoin history have been made
And it was happened in early 2017 , what a good start huhhh!!?
We should be positive and optimistic heading 2017 , wish the more people can use bitcoin
More than just an investment place only , but as currency that usable for daily needs.
Carmen_Sandiego

Activity: 399

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 12:18:22 AM

I also think that Bitcoin is in the way of attracting a much larger number of users, and this is something that is always reflected in the price.

According to the news, there are people working on some good apps with the purpose of making easier the experience of using Bitcoin, and thus attracting more users. With the launch of Bitcoin ETFs, which is also likely to take place this year, Bitcoin will be able to receive investment from great investors, people willing to put millions and millions of dollars into that.
Factmine

Activity: 310

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 03:01:20 AM

I also think that Bitcoin is in the way of attracting a much larger number of users, and this is something that is always reflected in the price.

According to the news, there are people working on some good apps with the purpose of making easier the experience of using Bitcoin, and thus attracting more users. With the launch of Bitcoin ETFs, which is also likely to take place this year, Bitcoin will be able to receive investment from great investors, people willing to put millions and millions of dollars into that.

If more people use and believe in bitcoin then that would really boost the price. I think there have been numerous people who built bitcoin related apps have tried it already and none has successfully made it famous yet. I don't think an app would solve the problem of bitcoins not being adopted fast enough. Probably what we need is a company like amazon that would accept bitcoin, that would increase the number of people using it.
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 03:06:29 AM

Amazon does accept it via purse.io
Factmine

Activity: 310

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 03:13:01 AM

Amazon does accept it via purse.io

No, amazon does not accept bitcoins. Purse.io accepts bitcoins.

Amazon and purse.io is not related in no way. They are just a company that accept payments in bitcoin and pays for your amazon purchase. There are not really amazon. So this is not truly an adoption of bitcoin that would shock the world into believing in bitcoins.
foladgoad

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 03:49:55 AM

I am expecting a decent gain by holding my bitcoin. 2017 will brings it's share of surprises and we will have to wait for it. We cannot say that the price will only get higher because "anything" can happen and by saying "anything", bad or good things can happen and it will have it's effect on the price of bitcoin.
Finestream

Activity: 3192
Merit: 613

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:00:43 AM

I am expecting a decent gain by holding my bitcoin. 2017 will brings it's share of surprises and we will have to wait for it. We cannot say that the price will only get higher because "anything" can happen and by saying "anything", bad or good things can happen and it will have it's effect on the price of bitcoin.

Being realistic is always good but being optimistic is what we should require more to ourselves, none of the majority have thought that we are gonna achieve a progressive 2016 but it happened. Now, it's another year to watch and this year should be a year for us to be profitable again, the progress will continue as the more the price will increase, the trust of the people gets stronger.

theothersmith

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:36:43 AM

Well if we get an ETF ten it will explod.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 05:21:58 AM

For me, it will still going to be a continuing rollercoaster ride for the bitcoin before it hit another all time high level. And the road that leads to that all-time high might not be easy for the bitcoin and may suffer some setbacks along the way.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 05:34:38 AM

As we enter 2017, Bitcoin begins with a fresh start making it worth nearly $1000 per coin. Users, banks, and even governments are becoming more interested into Bitcoin, and its underlying technology called the Blockchain.

Now, as we progress into making Bitcoin more scalable and efficient than ever, I would like to know what are your thoughts for the pioneer cryptocurrency in 2017?

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley

Bitcoin this 2017 will reach 1000$ up to 1500$, That's what I saw before end this year. Smiley
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1405

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 12:50:39 PM

The most important point for 2017 is SegWit activation. This is an important prerequisite for progress. Let's hope that narcissistic idiots like Roger Ver don't succeed with their evil agenda.

Provided that SegWit activates, Bitcoin's future is bright. Scaling will become possible without killing the decentralized network. The Bitconomy will continue to grow and mainstream Bitcoin awareness could see a major push in 2017 as its fiat price increases.

I couldn't agree more with you, mate. In my opinion, one of the reasons that Bitcoin's price and progress towards mainstrean adoption hasn't increased that much is because it lacks scalability.

If SegWit could manage to get the consensus of at least 95% of miners (which I'm not sure if it will, due to the fact that many chinese pools are against SegWit) then Bitcoin could reach its goal towards mainstream usage, as well as having an increase in price probably $1500 and higher.

Unless the above doesn't come first, then Bitcoin will remain stuck in the same issue. Just sharing my thoughts.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:57:14 AM

People are thinking 1BTC will be equal to $5000 by the end of this year. But i want to make them understand that it is not possible
or there is only 0.01% chance for that to happen.
Now you might have notices the prices crossed $1000 , but soon after that the prices dropped drastically.
Well this will keep on happening. The day people start seeing that prices go up , they will start converting their BTC .
This way the prices will come down again. But according to the reports or current scenario there is a possibility that 1BTC will be equal
to $2000. So yeah collect them
and enjoy
Thanks

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
marcoman22

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:20:39 AM

Bitcoin is nowadays supported by big giants like microsoft. Day by day, people who use bitcoins are increasing.I dont know whether there will be a pump and dump in bitcoin price like two weeks before. But i assume that bitcoin price would definitely cross $2000 by by the end of 2017.Only 5 million more coins to be mined. Definitely, Bitcoin price will go high in rocket speed.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:57:20 AM

It's indeed a promising year for bitcoin and I forsee bitcoin being pumped up again maybe getting to the latter parts of the year (2017) but it sure wouldn't be without its wild and unpredictable nature. It seems everyone is positive about bitcoins growth and that's the panacea to create its demand and pump subsequently.
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 11:34:07 AM

I do think that 2017 will be a very good year for Bitcoin. If Kim Dotcom is right, the price of Bitcoin should skyrocket this year and we will probably see it surpassing the $2k barrier. I hope he is right about this Wink
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:43:48 PM

As we could see the graph of bitcoin value , there is more in increasing than decreasing. As I started in bitcoin the value is $400 dollars, and after two months the value of bitcoin becames doubled itself %800 dollar. So my thoughts in 2017 about bitcoin is worth or the value of it will became %1000 dollar or more.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:02:26 PM

As we could see the graph of bitcoin value , there is more in increasing than decreasing. As I started in bitcoin the value is $400 dollars, and after two months the value of bitcoin becames doubled itself %800 dollar. So my thoughts in 2017 about bitcoin is worth or the value of it will became %1000 dollar or more.

It is definite that there will be more of upward growth in the graph of bitcoin value than downwards. But it should be in a gradual way not like a jump. If it increases gradually then there will be more trust and will get more investments from new users.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
DDS1

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:08:02 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2017, 06:12:55 PM by DDS1

Bitcoin is take growth in 2017.
EcoNorm

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:21:35 PM

As per usual i myself forsee only good happanning to bitcoin this year and the years to come but its a game of politics. nobody can really tell but we can predict that for the long run it will get used worldwide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: