Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:00:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▂▃▅▆▇⫷[ 🆉🅿🅾🅾🅻.🅲🅰 ]⫸⫷[!10 FLUX PA's!]⫸⫷[ the miners multipool ]⫸ ▇▆▅▃▂  (Read 279263 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jwarren81

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:16:34 AM

Just an observation, don't get too caught up in the individual workings of specific coins.  The whole point of multi-algo mining is so you can ignore the coins themselves and optimize based on your hardware and hashrate.  Let the pool do its job and decide what hashes to send your miner.  Sit back and watch your payouts for a week.  Take that average daily payout and compare it against WhatToMine estimate for the last seven days.  Doing this, I am always making more than what WhatToMine has calculated for my hardware (especially because it doesn't account for Skein and other good algos).  As long as you are at or above that, then whats there to worry about?  You are either hitting the average or besting it.  Work on your hardware and optimize your mining setup. 

zpool isn't cheating you on one coin out of hundreds.

Keep up the good work Crackfoo.  I appreciate how well the pool functions.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jwarren81

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:20:37 AM

Weird, mine are just temperamental I guess. Grin  No biggy though, it doesn't spend much time on it even when it is up.

Looks like the x14 algo (BERN) has disappeared again.  I've seen it do this before, it throws my Baikals offline when they can't find it.  I removed it from them for now, so just a heads up.

Hrmm, my baikals are still going ok.

It's offline cause BERN lost all it's peers again. It's been a PITA lately for this reason. I don't have the time to mess with it again to find peers but when I do, I'll put it back...
cashen

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:55:31 AM

Just an observation, don't get too caught up in the individual workings of specific coins.  The whole point of multi-algo mining is so you can ignore the coins themselves and optimize based on your hardware and hashrate.  Let the pool do its job and decide what hashes to send your miner.  Sit back and watch your payouts for a week.  Take that average daily payout and compare it against WhatToMine estimate for the last seven days.  Doing this, I am always making more than what WhatToMine has calculated for my hardware (especially because it doesn't account for Skein and other good algos).  As long as you are at or above that, then whats there to worry about?  You are either hitting the average or besting it.  Work on your hardware and optimize your mining setup. 

zpool isn't cheating you on one coin out of hundreds.

Keep up the good work Crackfoo.  I appreciate how well the pool functions.

I like zpool, and I don't think anyone is cheating. I actually really like it. I'd like to move all my rigs to zpool but they dont offer Ethereum.

But something is not working correctly. There is no way it should be mining this coin right now. And my 1GH is still mining it...

IS there a way using the password field to specify a coin to mine or exclude a coin?
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 02:36:29 AM

nope, only exclude an algo.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 12:41:19 PM

Weird, mine are just temperamental I guess. Grin  No biggy though, it doesn't spend much time on it even when it is up.

Looks like the x14 algo (BERN) has disappeared again.  I've seen it do this before, it throws my Baikals offline when they can't find it.  I removed it from them for now, so just a heads up.

Hrmm, my baikals are still going ok.

It's offline cause BERN lost all it's peers again. It's been a PITA lately for this reason. I don't have the time to mess with it again to find peers but when I do, I'll put it back...

BERN is back on again but someone was still mining using a BERN address so we're behind on BERN payouts. Shouldn't take too long to catch up.

Cheers

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
wklalen

Activity: 525
Merit: 250

ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:36:54 PM

lol
u are scamer
the custumers sucks why u not pay

Bitcoin=>1PGhTxdVUWe5VYQ4CwLRbFmVi1uuMzqzCR

Who want rich lets try here https://bc.game/i-41rqo2sb-n/
Dice BTC/doge/ltc/eth/xmr
wklalen

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:38:12 PM

Just a heads up, this is the type of support ticket that... well... gets you no support and your accounts locked/banned.

I do my best to resolve all issues, but if you respond with that. I don't have time for it.
that is real
your pool not pay...........
that is true for customers say fuck

wklalen

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:43:10 PM

until now your pool not pay...need proof
 proof 1=http://prntscr.com/f60cxi     this was 4 days ago still not pay
proof 2 coin frn= your pool just pay 253 frn but there are i miner around 500 frn http://prntscr.com/f60dip

dont mining in zpool

wklalen

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:44:41 PM

that is real
your pool not pay...........
that is true for customers say fuck

so they aren't customers anymore lol
any payout other than btc can be delayed up to indefinitely, it's clear enough

out others pool...thx i m donation u

Lercker

Activity: 358

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:44:59 PM

until now your pool not pay...need proof
 proof 1=http://prntscr.com/f60cxi     this was 4 days ago still not pay
proof 2 coin frn= your pool just pay 253 frn but there are i miner around 500 frn http://prntscr.com/f60dip

dont mining in zpool

Try reading the home page. It clearly tells you that you might night get paid in any other coin except BTC if the coin has not been mined by the pool.
wklalen

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:45:37 PM

u can check pictures i m complain date 7
and until now not pay

Lercker

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:47:51 PM

and until now not pay

Again try reading the home page. You do not have enough FRN to receive a pay out and the pool is short WDC...
wklalen

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:49:35 PM

and until now not pay

Again try reading the home page. You do not have enough FRN to receive a pay out and the pool is short WDC...
wtf for pool
i m out.....other pool any more good and fast pay out

Lercker

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:53:35 PM

and until now not pay

oh really lol ?
look how many DOTs the pool is in debt, 230000 !
some idiot ordered a lot obviously not understanding how this pool works,
i'm not sure he'll get them in a month or so
It does seem like plenty of people do not understand how this pool works. Kind of sad. Maybe Crackfoo should try to get the home page translated in other languages and have it posted here since it often seems like the people that have the hardest time understanding clearly are not English speakers (at least as a first language).
wklalen

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:55:50 PM

same acoount attack me
nice all

JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 10:34:53 AM

Anyone who doubts that the pool doesn't pay out regularly;  should check the BTC address in my batch files: 1PHSDYvVp6HpqtuUPocK41DrdeHbbezaeP

Lots of history there.  They are consistent and reliable payments from zpool.

All complaints of payments (aside from the random issue that does pop up) are from people not understanding what they negate to understand or read on the homepage;  that if you wanna get paid in a certain coin OTHER THAN BITCOIN, you must wait for the pool to mine enough to pay people out from what has been mined.  If it's a coin that the pool hasn't mined much;  you have to wait for enough to satisfy all payout requirements:  in turn. 
Sorry, It's the nature of how it works. 

The reason for this is simple:  exchanges don't trade one altcoin for another;  only bitcoin for an altcoin.   Our pool doesn't trade backwards as we mine no bitcoin, we only exchange FOR it as that is the regular medium that exchanges work in.   I have yet to see one pool that exchanges everything only for something like Digibyte (DGB)...

So;  this is the inherent reason the pool will only pay out from what it mines.

Did you look on the pool's stats and see how often blocks were found for your selected coin in the past?  a huge list is available to see if it will meet your needs.  If its a low value block, and found not often... it doesn't sound like it's profitable to mine that often....

Mining from a pool is not meant for people who want to mine a specific coin because its price just shot up on the market.
The explanation to why your complaint is invalid is clearly printed on the homepage.  For exact heuristics;  see the pool code.  It is publically available.

I really wish I could delete your idiocracy.  You won't even listen to us.   I am trying to help.  I hope this gets through to you.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 02:48:29 PM

amber x13 is forked a while ago, see their topic.

took amber offline. peeked into their thread and I don't have time to figure out which is good/bad. Will leave it off and re-visit someday

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 02:53:19 PM

took amber offline. peeked into their thread and I don't have time to figure out which is good/bad. Will leave it off and re-visit someday

dk about the thread but topia and yobit locked, unless you'r collecting Smiley

not collecting, but perhaps sending them off into space.

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 03:46:33 PM

dk about the thread but topia and yobit locked, unless you'r collecting Smiley

not collecting, but perhaps sending them off into space.

and fame ?

crap, I saw that a while ago and forgot about it. yup, fame too, toast

cashen

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 02:14:07 AM

What would it take to add some scrypt coins?

CNC
NLG
BTB
WBB
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: