Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:51:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: minerstat: mining OS + ASIC monitoring + Windows mining  (Read 166914 times)
maxmad_x

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 05:10:40 AM

Hey buddy,
Make all those "Donator" words to "Donor"    Smiley Smiley
I am impressed with the progress!!
Awesome job
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zorvalth

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:12:26 AM

Any plans for auto switching algos and auto exchange?
coinscrow (OP)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 305

minerstat CEO

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 10:46:10 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2017, 11:06:12 AM by coinscrow

is it possible to add a power cost field for the revenue stats? or have a way to adjust it?

yes! i will add it for you.   Cheesy
linux version is coming after the windows version is stable.

coinscrow (OP)

minerstat CEO

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 10:51:05 AM

I'm working on a auto exchange. What you mean about switching algos?

Hey buddy,
Make all those "Donator" words to "Donor"    Smiley Smiley
I am impressed with the progress!!
Awesome job

Wink

zorvalth

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 11:59:18 AM

I put the hash of my rig, power draw and power price. and if any point any other algo for which i put the same info has better profitability to automatically start the new miner. Combined with auto exchange we will be able to convert any pool to nicehash type. 
coinscrow (OP)

minerstat CEO

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 12:04:42 PM

I put the hash of my rig, power draw and power price. and if any point any other algo for which i put the same info has better profitability to automatically start the new miner. Combined with auto exchange we will be able to convert any pool to nicehash type. 

So.. You put your rig in our system with your power price.. System do a calculate example whatttomine?
If the system detect you have got a better profitability coin at the moment the node auto switch to another coin with an auto exchange enabled?

zorvalth

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 12:16:18 PM

So.. You put your rig in our system with your power price.. System do a calculate example whatttomine?
If the system detect you have got a better profitability coin at the moment the node auto switch to another coin with an auto exchange enabled?

Yes, put hash, power draw and power price for ethereum, xmr, zec, pascal(supported miners) .... and if the system detect that lets say more then an hour or more than 3-5%(preventing frequently switching algoss ) more profitable than any other coin is more profitable  then closes the current miner and starting the corresponding to the more profitable coin. It needs to support different wattool profiles for different algos too for optimal use and profit. And all set to auto exchange to BTC the whole system will behave as nicehash.
coinscrow (OP)

minerstat CEO

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 12:21:22 PM

Yes, put hash, power draw and power price for ethereum, xmr, zec, pascal(supported miners) .... and if the system detect that lets saym more then an hour any other coin is more profitable then closes the current miner and starting the corresponding to the more profitable coin. It needs to support different wattool profiles for different algos too for optimal use and profit. And all set to auto exchange to BTC the whole system will behave as nicehash.

I can do this after i finished the WattTool setting support with the new node. (I'm currently working on it)
I like it! Very good idea and very useful.. but it's not easy to programming so i think it will be a "Premium" feature.
It will be a "Gift" to every minimum 5$ Donation. I think it's correct.

ihong154

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:17:13 PM

Love your work dude. keep it up
Sent some beer money to you in a minute.
coinscrow (OP)

minerstat CEO

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 02:25:34 PM

Thank you! If you want new function/miner or seen any error. Just message me.  Wink

ihong154

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 03:10:37 PM

Thank you! If you want new function/miner or seen any error. Just message me.  Wink

-Notification on android app when the miners hang
-Revenue on DCR/SIA dual mining

That's all i can think of right now. The rest are just great as it is.
coinscrow (OP)

minerstat CEO

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 03:13:34 PM

Notification will be in the App.
I will add it later today for you. (DCR/SIA )

ihong154

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 03:41:10 PM

Thank you! If you want new function/miner or seen any error. Just message me.  Wink

I just found that the hashing rate of DCR/SIA is totally off.
For example, It shows on the website 273 but it should be 3100. shares accept/reject is correct btw
coinscrow (OP)

minerstat CEO

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 03:44:57 PM

Thank you! If you want new function/miner or seen any error. Just message me.  Wink

I just found that the hashing rate of DCR/SIA is totally off.
For example, It shows on the website 273 but it should be 3100. shares accept/reject is correct btw

I will check this too.

bughatti

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:28:46 PM

Hey coinscrow, I have 2 rigs running currently, 1 of the rigs only has 1 gpu in it but on your site I show 6 for that 1 gpu rig, under total gpu's I have 12.  I thought maybe it was a cache issue so i deleted that rig and created a completely different name, still the same thing.
coinscrow (OP)

minerstat CEO

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 09:31:47 PM

Hey coinscrow, I have 2 rigs running currently, 1 of the rigs only has 1 gpu in it but on your site I show 6 for that 1 gpu rig, under total gpu's I have 12.  I thought maybe it was a cache issue so i deleted that rig and created a completely different name, still the same thing.

Please write me on the website bottom right corner. (chat window)
After i find out what cause the problem

bughatti

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:43:09 PM

Please write me on the website bottom right corner. (chat window)
After i find out what cause the problem

Fixed, thanks for the prompt response coinscrow.  When you get a chance can you add excavator for pasc, the sgminer pasc does not work on my nvidia multi gpu rig
coinscrow (OP)

minerstat CEO

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 02:49:34 AM

Server memory size has been increased. Now you can add more than 12 rigs.

Dual-Mining support: DCR / SC (Full support with stats, revenue etc..)
Lots of bug and display error fixed.

I added a Watchdog service to node v2.2 Beta.  (I want to release on Friday)
If node detect you donated the project minimum 1$, auto turn on the watchdog function. (Auto restart miner if crashed).

bughatti

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 04:04:49 AM

@coinscrow, just sent you a donation, keep up the great work.  Wanted to add a few suggestions.

--ccminer for us nVidia guys, there are alot of different flavors so unsure how best to suggest which ones to add (I use ccminer tpruvot 1.8.4 for LBC)
--excavator for pasc, the sgminer-pasc does not work with my 6 nvidia card rig, only excavator
--bittrex since it has the ability to auto sell coins
--coinbase since it has api and has the ability with api to sell to banks/cards
--for multi coins with a specific miner, make it to where the switcher looks for a coin.bat, for example I mine ZEC/ZCL with ewbf.  I have a ZEC.bat and a ZCL.bat but with your setup it only looks for 1 start.bat in a miner folder
coinscrow (OP)

minerstat CEO

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 04:07:14 AM

@coinscrow, just sent you a donation, keep up the great work.  Wanted to add a few suggestions.

--ccminer for us nVidia guys, there are alot of different flavors so unsure how best to suggest which ones to add (I use ccminer tpruvot 1.8.4 for LBC)
--excavator for pasc, the sgminer-pasc does not work with my 6 nvidia card rig, only excavator
--bittrex since it has the ability to auto sell coins
--coinbase since it has api and has the ability with api to sell to banks/cards
--for multi coins with a specific miner, make it to where the switcher looks for a coin.bat, for example I mine ZEC/ZCL with ewbf.  I have a ZEC.bat and a ZCL.bat but with your setup it only looks for 1 start.bat in a miner folder

Thank you! I try to add all of your suggestions.

In a short time it's will be a very useful and multifunctional project. I can't wait to finish all of my ideas.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: