Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:17:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos discussion  (Read 215610 times)
ZhuldyzKaladinova

Activity: 289
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:39:50 AM

What happend to https://www.tezos.community/? I can't access it any longer.

Ok so this is down for good now and nobody knows or cares?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Upcomingdiamondinvestor

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:12:19 AM

What happend to https://www.tezos.community/? I can't access it any longer.

Ok so this is down for good now and nobody knows or cares?

I am not giving up hope yet ... keep hope alive
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:07:01 PM

new tezos dev update was just published - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ajOoptJeZw
haven't watched it so far, hopefully some good moves/news in development Roll Eyes
Thanks your infomation, I am glad to see the dev team is still working hard to deliver the project ignoring so much buzz outside
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:17:16 PM

new tezos dev update was just published - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ajOoptJeZw
haven't watched it so far, hopefully some good moves/news in development Roll Eyes
Thanks your infomation, I am glad to see the dev team is still working hard to deliver the project ignoring so much buzz outside

Let's see when they will push any release for public a lot of controversy around this but this is really good sign dev are still working on this project. This is good hope for all investors to keep patience and in future this will be really great.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
ElmetElmet

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:39:00 PM

Let's see when they will push any release for public a lot of controversy around this but this is really good sign dev are still working on this project. This is good hope for all investors to keep patience and in future this will be really great.
Once all the controversies (bullshit lawsuits and Johann Gevers) are gone, a masvive FOMO will kick in. If real tokens, not only IOU's, will be available on exchanges at the time, the price will skyrocket and we all be rich (depending on the amount of tokens bought during the ICO some of us will be Lambo rich). Shame I couldn't afford to buy more tokens  Sad
Upcomingdiamondinvestor

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:31:56 AM

Once all the controversies (bullshit lawsuits and Johann Gevers) are gone, a masvive FOMO will kick in. If real tokens, not only IOU's, will be available on exchanges at the time, the price will skyrocket and we all be rich (depending on the amount of tokens bought during the ICO some of us will be Lambo rich). Shame I couldn't afford to buy more tokens  Sad

It's good to know that a lot of people still have hope in the capabilities of this project. I missed out on the ICO and I am planning to invest in the IOU's before it hits the exchanges.
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:23:48 AM

Tezos going to be best next year.This one is most innovative project after bitcoin in crypto world

lachlan-00

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:01:42 PM

I think the best outcome for Tezos investors now would be that all ETH and BTC is returned (the actual amount donated rather than ICO period dollar values). I think as that as a community you should push for that. There were flags raised about this project well before the ICO commenced and with the current mud on the project I see it as unlikely that the project will succeed. Things move so fast in the Crypto space and 1 years seems to be equivalent to 10 years in any other sector. Consequently this delay in launching puts the Tezos project at an incredible disadvantage notwithstanding the current internal conflicts.

Fortunately ETH and BTC have performed well in the 6 months since the ICO took place so if these funds are returned to the investors you should see receive quite a generous return on your investments. Good luck! I truly hope you all are able to recover your funds.
Upcomingdiamondinvestor

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:06:07 PM

I hope you guys are aware that TezBox had lunched their $XTZ mobile wallet. This is to me is a good sign. https://twitter.com/TezosCommunity
Criptoprofi

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:35:16 PM

Prefer that the project was launched and developed, and the coins appeared on the market what would my expectations were not in vain
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:03:30 PM

I think the best outcome for Tezos investors now would be that all ETH and BTC is returned (the actual amount donated rather than ICO period dollar values). I think as that as a community you should push for that. There were flags raised about this project well before the ICO commenced and with the current mud on the project I see it as unlikely that the project will succeed. Things move so fast in the Crypto space and 1 years seems to be equivalent to 10 years in any other sector. Consequently this delay in launching puts the Tezos project at an incredible disadvantage notwithstanding the current internal conflicts.

Fortunately ETH and BTC have performed well in the 6 months since the ICO took place so if these funds are returned to the investors you should see receive quite a generous return on your investments. Good luck! I truly hope you all are able to recover your funds.
if you had doubt and red flags why the hell did u invest? Stop this FUD and do some research Tezos is fine and development is steaming ahead with launch on target for February,that will be around a 8 weeks delay
MaoChao
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1133

Get Some!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:20:45 PM

Tezos.ID - Blockchain & Identity Explorer
https://tezos.id

lachlan-00

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:54:16 PM

if you had doubt and red flags why the hell did u invest? Stop this FUD and do some research Tezos is fine and development is steaming ahead with launch on target for February,that will be around a 8 weeks delay

I did my research. And in the end I didn't invest due to those flags that were raised (the uncapped ICO and the large share taking by the big players was concerning). I planned to maybe get in after the ICO if the roll out was good and development moved along smoothly (it didn't and it hasn't). It might be annoying considering I don't have a stake in Tezos for me to chime in with my two cents about the bests outcome but I'm concerned people will keep convincing themselves everything is fine when it really isn't. Tezos now has it's second class action lawsuit against it and there's been near zero in the way of communication to investors. I'm afraid that the FUD surrounding the project is justified and thinking everything is okay is having your head in the sand. I can tell you as a DApp developer I wouldn't consider working on the Tezos platform after this drama. Having said that, I do hope for all the people who invested that I'm wrong and your Tezzies are soon released. But I do think think a better outcome would be to have your ETH and BTC returned. BTC is currently at an all time high and ETH look ready to test $400 USD again, just saying that there's still good outcomes to be had.
WastedLTC

Activity: 776
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:16:02 PM

I think the best outcome for Tezos investors now would be that all ETH and BTC is returned (the actual
... blah bah blah...
truly hope you all are able to recover your funds.

Thanks, but no one will be taking serious advice with someone with 12 posts.
lachlan-00

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:27:20 PM

I think the best outcome for Tezos investors now would be that all ETH and BTC is returned (the actual
... blah bah blah...

I think that's fair that you would be skeptical of my motives considering my low reputation and the fact that this is a new account. But really you shouldn't have to be taking my advice, the current climate should speak for itself. The Tezos idea was nice (I was biased to like it at the start) but the other platforms are now miles ahead in development to where Tezos will be when it launches (if it does at all). You can consider this a FUD post but do some more research and truly try assess where the development is at, if you still maintain that Tezos is they way forward after considering all the facts, then your guess is probably as good as mine, perhaps I missed a key announcement or report. Happy to change my mind if new evidence is provided. But the again why would you waste your time trying to convince someone with no stake and only 12 posts.
WastedLTC

Activity: 776
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:16:54 AM

... blah bah blah...

I think that's fair that you would be skeptical of my motives considering my low reputation and the fact that this is a new account. But really you shouldn't have to be taking my advice, the current climate should speak for itself. The Tezos idea was nice (I was biased to like it at the start) but the other platforms are now miles ahead in development to where Tezos will be when it launches (if it does at all). You can consider this a FUD post but do some more research and truly try assess where the development is at, if you still maintain that Tezos is they way forward after considering all the facts, then your guess is probably as good as mine, perhaps I missed a key announcement or report. Happy to change my mind if new evidence is provided. But the again why would you waste your time trying to convince someone with no stake and only 12 posts.

The ICO was only a few months ago,   same thing was said after 3 months into ETH.   All these projects take time and most of them do a shit job in communicating.   They must mature before many of the things that help us better understand the stage and future of a project.   I've lost 100% of my investment on a number of projects that sounded promising and some of them already had a product; others worked out but none of them were a sure thing.   If Tezos was a sure thing,  we wouldn't be expecting multiples of our investment in return nor would we have locked up out funds for an undetermined amount of time.

The ONLY thing we can do is wait.   The Tezos team has a serious incentive to complete the project and that is far beyond any amount that an investor put up.   So unless an official statement is released that says this project has failed--  best thing to do is wait and see.   

lachlan-00

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:38:57 AM

... blah bah blah...

The ICO was only a few months ago,   same thing was said after 3 months into ETH.   All these projects take time and most of them do a shit job in communicating.   They must mature before many of the things that help us better understand the stage and future of a project.   I've lost 100% of my investment on a number of projects that sounded promising and some of them already had a product; others worked out but none of them were a sure thing.   If Tezos was a sure thing,  we wouldn't be expecting multiples of our investment in return nor would we have locked up out funds for an undetermined amount of time.

The ONLY thing we can do is wait.   The Tezos team has a serious incentive to complete the project and that is far beyond any amount that an investor put up.   So unless an official statement is released that says this project has failed--  best thing to do is wait and see.   

Sound like you've given it some thought. I do hope it works out for you. It's also in my interest that the Tezos team is able to rectify the current issues plaguing the project as such scenarios do damage the reputation of blockchain technology as a whole and lead to a dived ecosystem (which nobody benefits from). There's definitely room for many successful platforms in crypto. I'll be following developments on this project with interest.
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:12:13 AM

... blah bah blah...

well said mate I’m a member of riot channel and follow Tezos development daily Arthur posts regularly on dev issues and the project is full steam ahead,yes there is a disagreement with one member of Foundation which is been sorted as we speak and as a result project was delayed couple of months,dev funding has been released and new devs have been hired,testnet has been running stable since latest updates and third party devs have released software for Tezos including mobile wallet,Arthur posts dev updates every week available on YouTube and does his best to answer questions on Riot.im I posted link for channel some posts back you will find many Tezos channel there with an active community,as for class action lawsuits there are 2 separate claims one is a single investor with 1 BTC invested who is looking for a refund and second suite is another single person with small amount of ethereum invested looking for a refund,so all this FUD over 2 people looking for refunds and there ambulance chasing solicitors looking to drum up business so they can get there hands on your investment,don’t be fooled by them as they see a big pot of money and looking for a percentage of that for themselves and need to drum up FUD in community to get there payday,Tezos is strong and will launch as Arthur promised we have no reason to expect otherwise and let get behind them and look forward to February launch,we all know the risks taken investing in ICO but we do it because if successful we make good returns,those crying for money back now should never have invested and are been unreasonable in there expectations,a project of this size was always susceptible to delays.
Recharged

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:22:53 AM

is this project going to get cancelled?
are investors going to get refunded?
ghuang168

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:26:59 AM

is this project going to get cancelled?
are investors going to get refunded?

i don't want to get  refunded , i hope this project can progress .and i can wait for it three years or more
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: