Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:21:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos discussion  (Read 215610 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:48:00 PM

Bitcoin and ether are not securities, but some initial coin offerings may be, SEC official says..

The SEC's point man on cryptocurrencies and initial coin offerings (ICOs) says that bitcoin and ether are not securities but that many, but not all, ICOs are securities and will come under the regulatory control of the SEC and relevant securities laws.

"Central to determining whether a security is being sold is how it is being sold and the reasonable expectations of purchasers," William Hinman, head of the Division of Corporation Finance at the SEC, said in a speech at the Yahoo All Markets Summit: Crypto conference in San Francisco.

Hinman said the primary issue in determining whether cryptocurrencies and ICOs were securities was the expectation of a return by a third party, specifically whether there was a person or group that sponsored the creation and sale of the asset, and who played a significant role in its development and maintenance. For purchasers of the asset, the key is whether they are seeking a return on the investment.

SO that means TEZOS must pass     am I right SEC? ..
You wouldn't want yourself on FOX NEWS would you SEC?..

Because if those 2 pass so does TEZOS   FACT ..
I could ask many questions why a government body BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH ..
DON'T MAKE ME DO IT Wink Wink..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:54:01 PM

THE SEC  are like this below ..

Tories blasted for links to medical cannabis industry despite UK ban ...
https://www.mirror.co.uk › News › Politics › cannabis
22 hours ago - The mum of a child denied the medical cannabis that stopped his seizures ... Charlotte, whose son Billy, 12, relies on cannabis oil to stop him having up to ... How can the Government grant a licence to grow and sell it to other ..

THE GOVERNMENT BANS IT      BUT  SELLS IT THEMSELVES  Angry Angry..HYPOCRITES

GW chairman Geoffrey Guy is a Tory donor and drugs minister Victoria Atkins is married to Paul Kenward, boss of British Sugar, another medical cannabis supplier.

Ministers insist the drug has “no medical value”, but still allow British firms to produce it under a special licence.

And GW use it in its anti-epilepsy medicine Epidiolex.

Theresa May’s husband Philip’s Capital Group is the largest investor in GW Pharmaceuticals, which mass produces cannabis (Image: AFP)
READ MORE
Billy Caldwell: Boy whose medicinal cannabis oil was confiscated at Heathrow suffers first seizure in 19 months
Charlotte, whose son Billy, 12, relies on cannabis oil to stop him having up to 100 seizures a day, accused the Tories of putting his life at risk by denying him the drug.

The 50-year-old said: “Why is my son being left to die in his own country by his own government? I can tell you why, greed and hypocrisy and it’s a recipe that will kill Billy.”

Paul Kenward is married to Tory drugs minister
Families4Access campaign spokesman Robbie Emerson, whose two-year-old daughter Jorja has fits, added: “It’s total hypocrisy.

“People are making money while children are dying because they can’t get this drug. How can the Government grant a licence to grow and sell it to other countries but not give it to our own people?”

Charlotte, of Castlederg, Co Tyrone, was stopped on Monday returning to Britain from Canada with a supply of cannabis oil for Billy.

The batch was confiscated and Policing Minister Nick Hurd refused to hand it back after meeting her.

THE MPs  make it then sell it abroad and refuse our own people it  Angry
And they ban it but the MPs can do it  Angry Angry..

This PLANET IS OFF IT'S FUCKING HEAD..

Maybe i should just think about myself  Cry Cry EVERYONE ELSE DOES Cry Cry..
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:54:47 PM

Bitcoin and ether are not securities, but some initial coin offerings may be, SEC official says..

The SEC's point man on cryptocurrencies and initial coin offerings (ICOs) says that bitcoin and ether are not securities but that many, but not all, ICOs are securities and will come under the regulatory control of the SEC and relevant securities laws.

"Central to determining whether a security is being sold is how it is being sold and the reasonable expectations of purchasers," William Hinman, head of the Division of Corporation Finance at the SEC, said in a speech at the Yahoo All Markets Summit: Crypto conference in San Francisco.

Hinman said the primary issue in determining whether cryptocurrencies and ICOs were securities was the expectation of a return by a third party, specifically whether there was a person or group that sponsored the creation and sale of the asset, and who played a significant role in its development and maintenance. For purchasers of the asset, the key is whether they are seeking a return on the investment.

TEZOS is also fall under the security label as this is very big ICO and where large money it comes under the that parameter. Maybe in future it will get succeed to take place with BTC and ETH but at this stage while it is under development and we have no use case for this project so we have to wait for this moment.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:26:34 PM

TEZOS is also fall under the security label as this is very big ICO and where large money it comes under the that parameter. Maybe in future it will get succeed to take place with BTC and ETH but at this stage while it is under development and we have no use case for this project so we have to wait for this moment.
we have no use case for this project..Yes we do  Wink..
Put them on an exchange a few and trade them for LIES  Wink

Oh tezos is flying high  Cheesy  That's what i will do then spread FUD to lower the price LIKE
oh we are having war with USA and they want to ban us all  ..

Then the UP and DOWN on lies   BUT just think your making loads of monies Grin..
Arr forget poor Mary from your local area and those starving Africans  JUST trade and spin someone over for there monies ..

See i been sitting thinking how i can save the world BUT really i can't even save myself   
i am poor as in not got 1 million to my name SO time to try and get a few million THEN maybe i can pay
people to do what i want instead of screaming at them ..

Like why is my government doing blah blah blah NO POINT  they don't care unless i pay them ..
SO keep your chin up and TRADE with pride ..
Good news and bad news is great for trading UP and DOWN   ..

WE shall call it   FUD and PRAISE ..<The up and down for traders   FUD and PRAISE  ..

I am sorry we got bullshitted but time for BULLSHIT BACK  it makes you RICH have you not noticed? ..
So TEZOS is the best   THEN when you sell it's the worst   Wink then buy back again when low Grin..

FUD and PRAISE ..But just remember TRADERS  only use a bit of your TEZOS to trade  Wink..
CATCH THE WAVES    Wink  See you soon MR BOTS ..

capensis

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:16:09 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 05:18:25 AM by capensis

MR BOTS has been in the crypto space for some time now.... mostly used by the big price manipulators.

The Truth about Cryptocurrency
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1931694.0

now BOTS are here for the ordinary person with startups like NapoleonX and others entering the crypto space.

AC/DC - Baby Please Don't Go (Official Video) HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi5BKTLU2bQ
smarthost

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:40:51 AM

Just a question about popcorn. someone reads (and understands) his posts?

Yeah, the guy is on crack.
I just have him ignored (blocked) so his posts do not display.
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:36:06 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 02:51:15 PM by chesthing

My guess is he cashed in huge on the 2017 bubble and is now smoking/snorting/shooting his way through the profits. His only daily responsibilities are to post to this thread, eat, shit, and do more hits/snorts/injections. In his mind he is the great deliverer of knowledge, and what we see is some idiot high on drugs who needs to be put on ignore.
chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:08:04 AM

My guess is he cashed in huge on the 2017 bubble and is now smoking/snorting/shooting his way through the profits. His only daily responsibilities are to post to this thread, eat, shit, and do more hits/snorts/injections. In his mind he is the great deliverer of knowledge, and what we see is some idiot high on drugs who needs to put on ignore.

I'll put him on my ignore list. Good advice, because this thread is really not readable with all these comments

Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:57:42 PM

My guess is he cashed in huge on the 2017 bubble and is now smoking/snorting/shooting his way through the profits. His only daily responsibilities are to post to this thread, eat, shit, and do more hits/snorts/injections. In his mind he is the great deliverer of knowledge, and what we see is some idiot high on drugs who needs to be put on ignore.

What a life he must live. Be honest; aren't you a little but jealous? Life is harder on the people that have to work all day every day to make ends meet at the end of the month  Grin
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:21:51 PM

To all you coders who think they can make a free world without government  are wrong it can never ever
happen ..

You will always need rules to stick by or chaos ..We hunt for monies and without rules hunting can become nasty ..

Have you ever watched bear grylls the island ?   If you watch those that want freedom starve because of no rules to stick by  no law of the jungle so will not survive ..

The Island With Bear Grylls S01E01 - YouTube
Video for bear grylls the island youtube episode 1▶ 47:33
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzKavbhPj-8
26 Feb 2016 - Uploaded by StartedAunt
Thank you for watching ! If you liked please subscribe and share for more episodes ! Thank you Bear Grylls

Please watch and know if you have freedom you suffer ..
Imagine you landed on an jungle island ?  So what is the difference in a concrete jungle ?

You hunt for monies  SO just like those in that video they suffered because no one wanted to stick to the rules of the laws of the jungle..

Some have to hunt for food   some have to build  some make fire  If free i just want to play in the sand..

Watch the video of bear grylls and you will understand what rules and freedom are ..

LIFE and DEATH ..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:27:31 PM

No i snorted your mums CRACK while your dad watched ..
Yep i bought some coke and asked your black mama does she want some white cock in her mouth..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:06:12 PM

What a life he must live. Be honest; aren't you a little but jealous? Life is harder on the people that have to work all day every day to make ends meet at the end of the month  Grin

I used to do very very hard work ..Not no more ..
I find life very easy BUT i never forget about others who are not doing to good.. NEVER ..

I find it very funny when BTC first started they was giving btc coin away like sweets 
and everyone would say we will change the world and SAVE IT from those bad government peoples ..
NOW everyone is   FUCK YOU I AM RICH  Cheesy..

SELLING SNAKE OIL  doesn't make this planet better ..

AND sorry BUT   BLACK PEOPLE WILL NEVER SAVE THIS PLANET    SAVAGES  FACT..
THOSE BLACKS  would sell snake oil all day to each other  FACT  SAVAGES..

The broken heart of Africa - the Congo - YouTube
Video for CONGO CUTTING CHILDREN IN WAR▶ 3:45
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH8Eget4uEo
22 Aug 2008 - Uploaded by markellion

Former cattle rustlers raid village in Nigeria, at least 50 people killed ...
Video for african killing next village▶ 4:08
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adF2cNrZvQk
7 May 2018 - Uploaded by CGTN Africa
A gang of former cattle rustlers has killed at least 50 people in the ... CGTN Africa ... Survivors say the .

S.Africa blighted by racially charged farm murders - YouTube
Video for africa killing white farmers youtube▶ 2:40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMKfTsI2aEg
26 Dec 2017 - Uploaded by AFP
The incidence of farm attacks in South Africa is one of the darkest legacies of the apartheid. Though the ...

And here is the proof blacks are USELESS without us white peoples ..

South Africa is Killing the Farmlands - YouTube
Video for africa killing white farmers youtube▶ 5:13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odFnOOfkYCs
27 Feb 2018 - Uploaded by Lauren Southern
South Africa is Killing the Farmlands .... White farmers evicted as deadline for land handover passes

You blacks would eat each other     only for us whites..

Now just because CHESTHing yes a THING   UGLY THING made some monies it doesn't mean you should forget about your fellow poor people   .. Wink Kiss 

I don't waste my time doing nothing   pro gambler  Wink. Wink
Sport betting ..

NBA NHL NFL MLB   FOOTBALL SNOOKER GOLF DARTS UFC MMA BOXING <<THAT'S IT ..

Look waiting on 1..

Colby Covington v Rafael dos Anjos - Bout Betting
Colby Covington @ 1/1 Won

Carla Esparza v Claudia Gadelha - Bout Betting
Claudia Gadelha @ 1/4 Won

CM Punk v Mike Jackson - Bout Betting
Mike Jackson @ 4/9 Won

Daniel Cormier v Stipe Miocic - Bout Betting  JUST WAITING FOR THIS GUY ..
Stipe Miocic @ 8/15 ---

Alberto Mina v Ramazan Emeev - Bout Betting
Ramazan Emeev @ 1/2 Won

Markus Perez v James Bochnovic - Bout Betting
Markus Perez @ 4/11 Won

Warlley Alves v Sultan Aliev - Bout Betting
Warlley Alves @ 4/9 Won

Ryan Bader v Muhammed Lawal - Bout Betting
Ryan Bader @ 4/11 Won

John Lineker v Brian Kelleher - Bout Betting
John Lineker @ 2/5 Won

Anthony Smith v Rashad Evans - Bout Betting
Anthony Smith @ 3/10 Won

See pro gambler..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:10:32 PM

Smoke weed though   if maybe that's it   but no crack or injecting .
Just got the one of best schools colleges and university in my city  and as soon as my child finishes her
education then i make next move   is to move from where i live.. Grin

Then set up a company of my own AND YES I CAN   it's called capital  Wink..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:49:09 PM

Imagine your from china ?  so what ever you say are you saying it to this thread ONLY?

No your talking to the Chinese government as well ..
So sometimes i am not talking to this thread i am talking to the world of WATCHERS  Wink Grin..
They know i know EVERYTHING about life and it's problems ..

so some seek for answers and questions of what is going on and what can be done ..
So i tell the truth with no sugar coating  and the truth helps even though is hurts ..

And that's one of the things i do..
You don't think rich people really care do you?  NO THEY DON'T   only see the monies and slaves to run around for them ..

This is the person i am     
I can make 1 billion off energy   OR i can give free energy to the world and make NOTHING
I would rather make nothing and have everyone have free energy ..

Not so with greedy rich ..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:17:36 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 04:28:59 AM by popcorn1

Paul 🌹📚 Cooper  any relation to Tommy cooper?
@PaulMMCooper
The most successful people I've met:

1. Read constantly
2. Workout daily
3. Amass a vast library of cuneiform tablets for their royal palace at Nineveh
4. Learn oil divination & mathematics
5. Believe in themselves
6. Destroy the Kushite Empire
7. Devastate the lands of Elam

OH LOOK  IT LOOKS I CAN SEE THE        FUTURE  Wink ..

Towards An International Court of Smart Contract Arbitration
by  Alex Tabarrok June 14, 2018 at 7:31 am in Economics History Law Web/Tech
Firms involved in international commerce routinely contract that disputes are to be resolved by private courts of arbitration such as the International Court of Arbitration, the London Court of International Arbitration or the Singapore International Arbitration Center. These courts of arbitration compete for clients and thus have an incentive to resolve disputes fairly, quickly and inexpensively. Courts compete, for example, to provide arbiters who are experts not simply in the law but in the relevant area of commerce. The New York Convention of 1958 says that private arbitration decisions will be enforced by the national courts of any of the 159 signatories; thus private arbitration leverages national enforcement but is otherwise not tethered to national law (e.g. in US see, Mitsubishi v. Soler Chrysler, National Oil v. Libyan Sun). Over time private courts of international arbitration have developed a system of law that transcends nations, an anational law–this is the new lex mercatoria.

REMEMBER   you all waffled on about DECENTRALISED ...
Oh and the smoothness is mostly caused by sweat and the salt in your sweat while you rub ..

A smooth pebble as many colours for designing and always rolls on somewhere else and smoothly ..

Hi new followers! This is River of Ink, a novel I wrote over 5yrs, based on my exploration of the ruins of Polonnaruwa, Sri Lanka. Cheesy  5 YEARS  Cheesy Cheesy..

Arr you just copied this story with another same twist Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Now if you would of watched this then maybe you would of saved 5 years of your life  Cheesy..

| The Last Emperor 末代皇帝English subtitles | 2017 - YouTube
Video for the last emperor movie▶ 3:15:41
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jNqMLfFtxY
21 Oct 2017 - Uploaded by Luciano Erdman
The Last Emperor of China. ... 新| The Last Emperor 末代皇帝English .

Also wondering was it mummy and daddy who payed for your life ?..
See i wouldn't have time to travel to busy trying to make a living Kiss

Movie Info. The Last Emperor is the true story of Aisin-Gioro Pu Yi, the last ruler of the Chinese Ching Dynasty. Told in flashback, the film covers the years 1908 ..

hear the sound of the BELLS

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:51:16 AM

Most people believe in the wrong god ..I know my creator  Grin..THE EARTH..
Also when educating my child i told her Imagine you was trying to talk to someone and they was messing around and take no notice of you would you like them?..

So i said imagine a teacher then Wink..Simple no force just plain LOGIC..
Oh how she as come on   very smart indeed  Grin..  Oh and with excellent grammar ..

I was once i child myself and i never forgot ..Still am childish now and then  Cheesy BUT never the less
many many times right in what i say ..

@JvdollaJovan
·
Jun 15
Despite the religious context which I respect no doubt. This man just made my list of people to look up to!
Michael Moates
@freedom_moates
This guy should win the parent of the year award.

WHY?  his child might turn out a gang banger ? YET to be seen what he turns out like..
Once knew a vicars son turn out a gang member ..

my child junior blackbelt 9 gold star tab in jiu jitsu  and is very comfortable in life in all shape and manner ..Not afraid  knows she is loved so so so much and is very smart  she has a very bright future
WHY  because everyone who meets her KNOWS IT  ..

16 she turns senior 1st dan black belt  been doing it since she was 5 years old ..

AND YES I AM VERY VERY PROUD AS PUNCH Grin

Also no need to check exams so smart she already made the college of her choice WHY because they
already KNEW a teacher who was into HARRY POTTER Cheesy Wink..

No she knew her mocks was so high ..Smart in 2 ways fighting smart and brain smart Wink..
Oh what a life she should have ..

But i hope you all have the same  Grin Grin  not selfish you see ..
legday

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:25:41 PM

https://tezosfoundation.ch/news/tezos-betanet-logistics/

Betanet launch is getting near. I don't think there is any chance of Tezos missing Q2 deadline.
wangmidi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:17:21 AM

The technical strength of the Tezos project is not bad, and there is a lack of marketing, hoping that the follow-up team can strengthen the construction in this area.
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:29:26 AM

The technical strength of the Tezos project is not bad, and there is a lack of marketing, hoping that the follow-up team can strengthen the construction in this area.

The technical strength is actually a gamechanger if everything they claim and propose is true. There is no real lack of marketing since it does not make any sense promoting it right know. IF everything is cleared up, KYC etc done, the project sure will be very well known by the community and people who joined

legday

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:46:43 AM

I don’t think there is lack of marketing. I mean, Twitter is main area of marketing right now for crypto and Tezos is all over the Twitter. Hard to miss it.
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: