Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:28:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos discussion  (Read 215608 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:41:38 PM

Kate Sills Retweeted
Carl Malamud
More
I am small of stature and totally out of shape, but picking a bar fight with me about rule of law is definitely a mistake. NO COMMENT  Cheesy..

The lawyers use long fancy words that mean NOTHING ..

The RULE OF LAW IS THIS BELOW ..And if you don't stick by it your DEAD  FACT we all will be ..

BE FREE TO BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE AS LONG AS YOU HURT NO ONE..FACT..

Now those words are the law FACT..
The law no matter what you say MR MALAMUD is have you hurt the person or persons in what you done..
FACT..

I once knew someone where i lived get shot and the person pointed them out who done it and they still walked..WHY no evidence to put them at the scene of the crime ..

Where i live POLICE KNOW the murderers but have no EVIDENCE even though they know .
No jury with the EVIDENCE WILL CONVICT    <<Very sad don't you thinks?..

So you can stick your law degree up your butt hole  means NOTHING ..

Now do you understand the twitter pop philosophers  might not know LONG WORDS
but we sure have LIVED to know what life throws at us to actually judge the future ..

philosophers is to judge and debate the future ..Life is the biggest learner  FACT  ..
To go the beach and pick up rocks and think how long as this been rolling in the sea to make it smooth..

So stop with the LONG WORDS  and stop with i have read a book Roll Eyes..
I HAVE LIVED  ..

You can judge science but it's always the future you talk about even making something you talk about the future of that product..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:28:45 PM

A doctor reads a book about an illness ?
If your child gets sick    i bet you soon know more than the doctor about your child's illness because it's in YOUR interest to know more than the DOCTORS ..

Lorenzo's Oil – The Myelin Project
https://www.myelin.org/lorenzos-oil/
Lorenzo's Oil is a combination of a 4:1 mix of oleic acid and erucic acid, extracted from rapeseed oil and olive oil designed to normalize the accumulation of the ..

True-life drama of a father and mother who battled against the odds to save their son's life. Augusto and Michaela Odone are dealt a cruel blow by fate: five-year-old Lorenzo is diagnosed with a rare and incurable disease, but the Odones' persistence and faith leads to the cure which saves their boy…

See the doctor was suppose to know more because he read books about it..

Now if that child never was sick you would never of had those parents do proper research ..
LAW and read books Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..

I read a book and i am a lawyer or a doctor and know more BULLSHIT..

DID YOU READ ABOUT THIS   something that REALLY MATTERS?

Cannabis Oil Treatments Are Helping Children With Seizures - YouTube
Video for parents cannabis oil youtube▶ 1:22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSfMDUKfylo
21 Apr 2015 - Uploaded by NowThis News
Cannabis oil can save your child's life. In some states, however, it can also land you in jail. » Subscribe to .

Government refuse to give back 'life-saving' cannabis oil for Northern ...
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/.../government-refuse-to-give-back-lifesaving-can...
2 days ago - Home Office Minister Nick Hurd has refused to give potentially "life-saving" cannabis oil back to the mother of Northern Ireland boy Billy ...

I suppose you would rather READ    FLAT EARTH?  OR JESUS IS COMING Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..
chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:56:52 PM

I m passing the KYC Prozess and I have to sign the terms and condition again.

here the text:

Last updated June 10, 2018
The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your acceptance and use of the Tezos Foundation’s recommended allocation of XTZ in its proposed genesis block (including in connection with the Tezos Network). You hereby confirm you understand the Terms and hereby expressly agree to be bound by and comply with the Terms. Please review carefully and keep a copy of these Terms for your reference. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us prior to accepting or using XTZ (including in connection with the Tezos Network).
The Tezos Foundation (the “Foundation”, “we”, “us” or “our”) reserves the right, subject to applicable law, to make changes to, modify, or add or remove portions of these Terms, our Privacy Policy and other incorporated terms and policies, in our sole discretion, at any time prior to the Foundation’s allocation recommendation. We encourage you to check our website frequently to see the current Terms in effect and any changes that may have been made to them prior to the Foundation’s recommended XTZ allocation in its proposed genesis block. All changes made to the Terms are effective immediately when we post them. No one is authorized to modify these Terms with you or otherwise enter into an agreement with you that conflicts with these Terms, except by means of written agreement signed by an authorized agent of the Foundation, and any other purported modifications or alterations or conflicting terms will be null and void.
Your Assumption of Risk Regarding XTZ
You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that (i) you are accepting and using XTZ, including in connection with the Tezos Network (which is an experimental software), at your sole risk and expense, (ii) you have an adequate understanding of the risks, usage and intricacies of cryptographic tokens such as XTZ and blockchain-based software such as the Tezos Network, (iii) each of the Foundation, its current or future subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, and any other person or entity with any involvement in the Foundation’s recommended allocation or in developing software underlying the Tezos Network, in each case, whether or not affiliated with the Foundation or any other such person or entity (collectively, the “Subject Persons”) shall have no responsibility or liability for the loss, transfer, misappropriation, theft, use or misuse of XTZ, including as utilized in connection with the Tezos Network, or any financial or physical harm or loss related thereto, and you hereby irrevocably waive any and all rights and claims with respect thereto, (v) you will comply with any and all applicable rules and laws regarding your use of XTZ, including in connection with the Tezos Network and (vi) the Foundation does not endorse or recommend the use of any software or hardware wallet services and/or market exchanges (including any over-the-counter market) in connection with any storage, transfer or other transaction related to XTZ, all of which may be used at your sole risk and expense.
The Tezos Network
You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that the Tezos Network (including betanet and mainnet) (i) is a decentralized network and the Foundation and its officers, employees, agents, and representatives (A) are not responsible for the development or launch of the Tezos Network and (B) do not operate, maintain, support or otherwise authorize any activity related to the Tezos Network, (ii) is likely to experience scheduled and unscheduled downtime, interruptions, delays, hard forks, bugs, viruses, and cyberattacks, (iii) may from time to time lack features or functionality and/or require maintenance, support or other adjustments, (iv) rests or relies on open-source software, and there is a risk that a person introduces weaknesses, bugs, viruses or other malicious code into the core infrastructural elements of the Tezos Network causing the system to lose or erase all or a portion of XTZ used in connection with the Tezos Network, and (v) could be impacted in whole or in part by one or more regulatory or governmental inquiries or actions, which could impede, limit or restrict the use or transfer of XTZ or otherwise result in the complete or partial loss in value of XTZ. In this respect, you understand and expressly acknowledge and agree that the Foundation is making only a recommended allocation of XTZ to you in its proposed genesis block, and that the Foundation is not responsible for, and has no obligation with respect to, any subsequent action by the Tezos community or on the Tezos Network that accepts, rejects, or otherwise affects this recommended allocation, and that there is no guarantee that you will in fact receive any XTZ as a result of the Foundation’s recommended allocation in its proposed genesis block.
Your Responsibility to Keep the Information Available to You Confidential
If you elect to use XTZ in connection with the Tezos Network, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any private information pertaining to yourself and any account you create in connection therewith and you hereby agree to accept full responsibility for all activities that occur under any such account, whether conducted by or on behalf of you or without your authorization. You hereby acknowledge and agree that none of the Subject Persons will be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section. You hereby acknowledge and agree that any and all information you provide to any of the Subject Persons is governed by our Privacy Policy, and you hereby consent to all actions any of the Subject Persons take with respect to your information consistent with our Privacy Policy.
Disclaimers
No party—including any of the Subject Persons—makes any representation or warranty about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, security and accuracy of XTZ, including as utilized in connection with the Tezos Network. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, XTZ and all related information, software and products are provided on “as is, where is” basis without representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, including with respect to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
Limitation of Liability
You hereby acknowledge and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the disclaimers of liability contained herein apply to any and all damages or injury whatsoever caused by or related to risks of, use of, or inability to use, XTZ (including in connection with the Tezos Network) or the loss or devaluation of XTZ under any and all causes of action whatsoever of any kind in any jurisdiction, including, without limitation, actions for breach of warranty, breach of contract or tort (including negligence). To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Subject Persons be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of XTZ (including in connection with the Tezos Network), with the delay or inability to use XTZ (including in connection with the Tezos Network) or related software, the provision of or failure to provide XTZ, or for any information, software and products obtained in connection with your acceptance and use of the recommended allocation of XTZ in the Foundation’s proposed genesis block, or otherwise arising out of your acceptance and use of XTZ (including in connection with the Tezos Network), whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if any of the Subject Persons or any of their suppliers have been advised of the possibility of damages. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall any of the Subject Person’s maximum aggregate liability for any and all claims associated with or related to these Terms and/or the issuance of XTZ be greater than CHF50,000.
Acceptance and use of the recommended allocation of XTZ (including in connection with the Tezos Network) is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms, including, without limitation, this section.
Dispute Resolution
For any and all controversies, disputes, demands, claims, or causes of action between you and the Subject Persons (including the interpretation and scope of this Section) arising out of your acceptance or use of the recommended allocation of XTZ in the Foundation’s proposed genesis block (including in connection with the Tezos Network), these Terms (as well as any related or prior agreement that you may have had with any of the Subject Persons), or any other aspect of XTZ or the Tezos Network shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Zug, Switzerland.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in connection with any claims arising out of your acceptance or use of the recommended allocation of XTZ in the Foundation’s proposed genesis block (including in connection with the Tezos Network), (i) you will only be permitted to pursue claims against the Subject Persons on an individual basis, not as a plaintiff or class member in any class or representative action or proceeding, and (ii) you will only be permitted to seek relief (including monetary, injunctive, and declaratory relief) on an individual basis.
User Disputes
You hereby acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for your interactions with any other owner or user of XTZ (including in connection with or related to the Tezos Network) and none of the Subject Persons will have any liability or responsibility with respect thereto.
General
These Terms will be governed by the laws of Switzerland without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The failure of any of the Subject Persons to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect. You may not assign these Terms without the prior written consent of the Foundation, but the Foundation may assign or transfer these Terms, in whole or in part, without restriction. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Notices to you may be made via either email or regular mail.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and any of the Subject Persons as a result of these Terms or your acceptance or use of the recommended allocation of XTZ in the Foundation’s proposed genesis block (including in connection with the Tezos Network). The performance of these Terms by any of the Subject Persons is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of any of the Subject Persons’ right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your acceptance and use of the recommended allocation of XTZ in the Foundation’s proposed genesis block (including in connection with the Tezos Network) or information provided to or gathered by any of the Subject Persons with respect to such use.
Unless otherwise specified herein, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Subject Persons with respect to your acceptance and use of the recommended allocation of XTZ in the Foundation’s proposed genesis block (including in connection with the Tezos Network) and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and the Subject Persons with respect to your acceptance and use of the recommended allocation of XTZ in the Foundation’s proposed genesis block (including in connection with the Tezos Network).
Contact Us
The Foundation welcomes your questions or comments regarding these Terms via email at media@tezosfoundation.ch.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:33:32 PM

A Lawyer once said to me   It's our job to get you off with it and it's the CPS job to convict you..
And i said what do you mean..
He said even if the CPS know your INNOCENT they will sweep it under the carpet  Shocked Shocked..
And then he said even IF we know you done it it's my job to get you off with it  Shocked Shocked..

So i thought the law can be an ASS HOLE ..

Now why i got into crypto ..
My bones hurt from lifting 6 inch blocks    my back hurts from lifting and bending plus the fact from as far as i can remember i done press ups and weights to add to the wear and tear of my body ..

I basically am 1 walking pain  Cheesy.
So about 4 years ago i decided to invest into something rather than the LIFTING GAME  it hurts so much
after an hour back goes forearms crack when moving them up and down plus i been in many a fight
you have to where i come from growing up ..

So i wanted to get into something that involves no lifting SO i thought invest in the stocks and have ago
BUT stumbled onto this thing called BITCOIN and here i am today

PESTERING EVERYONE ..why this and why that you shouldn't do this and you shouldn't do that ..
See i have time to kill WHY because waiting for my child to finish her EDUCATION  now no matter how
rich i get MY CHILD still need to be EDUCATED   It's very important to me as i never did it ..

So i have 5 more years to waste as in trying to make a future that doesn't involve LIFTING  Wink..

I read and read about crypto considering 4 years ago i couldn't even type my name on a computer
never needed to use one ..Took me 10 mins to type my name  Cheesy Cheesy..

Now i read about blockchain and it's says in the MANUALS you will never beat central MACHINES
for speed low cost and storage data   

NOW Blockchains are so no government body as any involvement that's why we use a slower way of doing things YES or NO?..

So now we all give our ID over what's the point in a blockchain Undecided Undecided Kiss Kiss..
I know i read  Cheesy Cheesy..

The FACT   central machines can do way more TRICKS but your known ..
Blockcjain does less TRICKS but your unknown ..

Do you all get it AMIGOS ?..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:50:40 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 04:01:38 PM by popcorn1

A Cryptocurrency Without a Blockchain Has Been Built to Outperform ...
https://www.technologyreview.com/.../a-cryptocurrency-without-a-blockchain-has-be...
14 Dec 2017 - America's new supercomputer beats China's fastest machine to take title of ... Instead of a blockchain, IOTA uses a “tangle,” which is based on a .

How is blockchain technology used in the real world? — Quartz
https://qz.com/1020326/how-is-blockchain-technology-used-in-the-real-world/
10 Jul 2017 - A bank replaced a fax machine with blockchain. Was it ... systems in place, advocates need to prove that they're better than the alternatives. ... It's also designed to eliminate the need for a single central authority, like a bank.

like a bank  IF YOU GIVE PHOTO ID    you become a bank Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

LOOK same rules like a bank..THEY KNOW WHO YOU ARE...

ote
Last updated June 10, 2018
The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your acceptance and use of the Tezos Foundation’s recommended allocation of XTZ in its proposed genesis block (including in connection with the Tezos Network). You hereby confirm you understand the Terms and hereby expressly agree to be bound by and comply with the Terms. Please review carefully and keep a copy of these Terms for your reference. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us prior to accepting or using XTZ (including in connection with the Tezos Network).
The Tezos Foundation (the “Foundation”, “we”, “us” or “our”) reserves the right, subject to applicable law, to make changes to, modify, or add or remove portions of these Terms, our Privacy Policy and other incorporated terms and policies, in our sole discretion, at any time prior to the Foundation’s allocation recommendation. We encourage you to check our website frequently to see the current Terms in effect and any changes that may have been made to them prior to the Foundation’s recommended XTZ allocation in its proposed genesis block. All changes made to the Terms are effective immediately when we post them. No one is authorized to modify these Terms with you or otherwise enter into an agreement with you that conflicts with these Terms, except by means of written agreement signed by an authorized agent of the Foundation, and any other purported modifications or alterations or conflicting terms will be null and void.
Your Assumption of Risk Regarding XTZ

LAW OF TEZOS    DON'T ABIDE BY THEM    YOUR GONE    THAT'S CENTRALISED   FACT..
BUT built on a HAIRDRYER ENGINE .. Angry Angry..

When if you show your ID like the same as a bank   look at TEZOS rules you doughnuts then why would a bank use BLOCKCHAIN ..

Now REMEMBER  i am the one who as been in industry and knows what INFORMATION should be stored
the coders don't they been sitting at a desk coding  ..

I get money in my hand  self employed so what is MONEY?  And that's another thing i studied ..
SLAVERY   FACT..

I LOOK AT THE WORLD    AND STUDY  ..I don't forget my day..
So what will you do tell everyone on stage talks    WE ARE DECENTRALISED ?

when your lying  through your teeth   FACT..PHOTO ID..
Do you not realise how STUPID IT IS?..

YOUR BUILDING ON A DOG   Cheesy..

Like me i am a builder ?
I would build on hard ground instead of soft ground   but you would rather build on soft ground Wink..
Makes no sense especially when you know hard ground 3 ft away Kiss..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:58:36 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 05:22:43 PM by popcorn1

Tangle vs Blockchain – UKcryptocurrency
https://ukcryptocurrency.com/iota/tangle-vs-blockchain/
Here we expand each of the benefits that the Tangle offers over Blockchain with relevant links from recent events in the Bitcoin space. If you want follow this

YEP TEZOS is the last blockchain because no one wants to use it anymore because your known by the governments anyways  Cheesy Cheesy..

All that work OUT THE WINDOW IT GOES ..

Believe me no point even later on becoming decentralised YOU have sent the seed and they now know the
SPREAD of the seeds Wink..

I know from 1 account who the face is    and can track from the start of the account every transaction done
so NOT SO DECENTRALISED   AFTER ALL .. Cheesy..

Listen i hate to burst your bubbles BUT why would i BUILD ON SOFT GROUND Angry Angry..

What Is Hashgraph, and Is It Really Better Than Blockchain?
https://moneymorning.com/.../what-is-hashgraph-and-is-it-really-better-than-blockcha...
16 Feb 2018 - Hashgraph is a new, decentralized public ledger that boasts faster and cheaper transactions than its chief rival, the blockchain. At least, that's .

OH more faster ways ^^^^

Simple overview: blockchain vs. IOTA tangle vs. hashgraph vs. Bitcoin ...
Video for hashgraph v tangle▶ 6:54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tthZrvOgj8w
23 Jan 2018 - Uploaded by TenX
At TenX it is our mission to make virtual currencies spendable anytime anywhere. ----------------- New to

So now the whole world knows what will you say on speaking talk stage shows ..
You may well be a comedy act    Yes a lying one Wink..

It doesn't matter what you say what your building defeats most of the OBJECTS ..
And it's to late  YOU ASKED FOR ID    PHOTO ID..

So now build TEZOS on a centralised computer it makes no difference ..
BUT why would you be bothered YOU GOT   THE   ICO MONIES Wink..

The governments have destroyed blockchain  IT'S NO GOOD ..

BITCOIN is now centralised built on a TURTLE SLOW way of doing things ..

Ivan on Tech: LIGHTNING vs TANGLE vs HASHGRAPH vs NANO ...
iotafeed.com/.../ivan-on-tech-lightning-vs-tangle-vs-hashgraph-vs-nano-programmer-...
18 Feb 2018 - Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available. Click here to visit our frequently asked questions about HTML5 ...

GAME OVER FOR BLOCKCHAIN    FACT..

To store information without the government having a say  bye bye ..

Now lets look to the future seems this tezos blockchain is now in the dark ages ..
Yes you give ID  the very thing you said you didn't want to do BUT now you have YOUR building on
SOFT GROUND  ..

1 BILLION DOLLAR  Fuck up..I know not to the ICO collectors though ..They been paid a nice some
for BULLSHITTING EVERYONE ..Oh and expecting to get away with it  ?  YOU MIGHT  Wink..
But then again you are in breach of the CONTRACT and you want to stick to the law?

But then you decide to become the law by making your own laws up AFTER THE FACT < no good
Breach of CONTRACT ..Now you cannot say it's a donation anymore   You asked for ID fact..
It's an investment because your asking for ID to go on EXCHANGES which means investing in futures
in some countries ..

Like Arthur getting told he cannot ?  2 years remember  Cheesy Cheesy..

I go to court sue your asses for 1 million I mean 1 billion dollars  Cheesy..
Just joking i wouldn't bother as long as some of that ICO money goes to teaching some young kids
about science    computer science ..So your all good with me..

But not with someone who put many a bitcoin into this ..
WastedLTC

Activity: 776
Merit: 536

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:44:26 PM

Finished the KYC...  no biggie.  moving on.
WastedLTC

Activity: 776
Merit: 536

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:45:27 PM

and another new Tezos fork = OpenTezos

no KYC/AML

opentezos.com

yup just hand over your private keys...    wouldn't touch a fork til . I moved my tezzies to another address.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:37:13 AM

It seems that the project has completed the final steps before launching the main net after one year of ICO mobilization. I hope the project takes important steps and announces widely on the social networking site Facebook, Twitter.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:32:33 AM

Sentinel Chain KYC hacked, personal data might be on the streets ...
https://wouterdeschuyter.be/.../sentinel-chain-kyc-hacked-personal-data-might-be-on-t...
5 Feb 2018 - A few hours ago I learned that another ICO was (partially) hacked and information has been stolen. This is a major red flag for me, if they can't

KYC Compliance Might Get You Hacked | Cointelegraph
https://cointelegraph.com/news/kyc-compliance-could-get-you-hacked
16 Aug 2015 - KYC compliance, the regulatory standards that demand to know who you are and what you are doing with your money, are being adopted by Bitcoin exchanges more and more. But with hacks as large as the OPM hack and the high costs of Identity theft, is this secure? KYC, AML and ABC ...

Bitcoin Suisse Hacked - KYC Info Leaked — Steemit
https://steemit.com/hacked/@oakword/bitcoin-suisse-hacked-kyc-info-leaked
Bitcoin Suisse have been hacked WARNING: If you have participated in any recent ICOs where the KYC processing has… by oakword. Shocked Shocked..

Automated KYC in a blockchain environment as a concept

Know Your Customer (KYC) is a big part of any AML effort. Information such as name, social security number, birthday, and addresses can be very useful when determining whether or not an individual is involved in a financial crime.

At present, institutions offering these services follow time consuming, expensive and redundant practices for each new customer. With a decentralized system these practices can be more effective.

So, what does it mean to have a truly decentralized exchange?

A decentralized exchange is a global service without any borders, available to any member of the internet. Other salient features include speed and transparency.

Perennially running servers ensure transactions are validated instantaneously. The system is not labour intensive and cost of transactions is lesser than in a traditional system. Additionally, all transactions, codes and live software used to run the network are open for inspection, reproduction and improvisation.

Blockchain is a distributed database and verification system specifically for financial transactions. The technology uses a publicly-viewed ledger to record and keep track of transactions.

With both cryptocurrency and decentralized exchanges, digital money is fast becoming a reality that will significantly shape our financial future.

Blockchain in AML

Blockchain may be a good alternative to traditional regulatory reporting for AML. Institutions should also look to invest in technology that allows real time reporting to adhere to dynamic regulations set forth by various agencies. Suspicious activity regarding payment transactions, financial and lending activity, account opening and more, can also be effortlessly monitored and reported in real time.

NOT NO MORE Angry  Defeated the object  PHOTO ID for a blockchain  Angry..

Blockchain explorer to check for suspicious activity   then trace it back to ip address  Roll Eyes
If your changing it for monies then you must of done a KYC if big monies from an exchange ?..

so the likes of coinbase who give out real cash for LIARS TOKENS you must be able to track from that point ?..

I mean you can have a billion TEZOS but if no exchange to change for cash then they are WORTHLESS..
Go down the shop and ask for bread with TEZOS .. Cheesy Cheesy..

So unless your on an exchange and the fact you want loads of cash you need KYC PHOTO ID to cash out
big monies ..

Why didn't bitcoin creator want to be known?..

Also do TEZOS REALLY CARE   IF YOU GET HACKED?..
Just think if your ETH got stolen did they care?  so what if your TEZOS and your identity get stolen
will they care ?..

15k in eth lost     over 2 years it took me to get that far and they didn't care ..
So why will TEZOS CARE ?..

TO RISKY  considering the government has not even said your allowed to launch 
and if you didn't care then why KYC   that can be hacked ?..

THIS AS BECOME 1 BIG LIE  ..

I will go away for a few days to think of my next action ..Like how to solve this problem LIKE

Considering everyone had to do a KYC  everyone no matter how big or small should get 1 bitcoin cash for free.. ALSO considering we done KYC we shouldn't ever have to sign up to exchanges and give ID
again ..Like automatically you get on coinbase because TEZOS is already KYC registered all it's hoders
and not just coinbase BUT all the exchanges ?..

OR FUCK OFF Cheesy Cheesy 
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:07:18 AM

There are serious concerns over their demand on KYC enforcement on participation. Now this fork issue and incomplete code plus bugs. Altogether don't draw very healthy image about the project. We waited months for this launch to take place but didn't think this will be painful process of distribution. It is disastrous launch just like EOS they did everything in hurry and unprofessionally.
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:05:54 AM

Nobody will sell XTZ for 3xROI, but for 30xROI...maybe Cheesy

There will always be people selling for x3, much more important is how many people want to buy. I hope there will be a decent hype as soon as the Mainnet is released, I will certainly keep my Tezos.
chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:48:46 AM

Just a question about popcorn. someone reads (and understands) his posts?

Coinr88

Activity: 283
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:00:33 PM
Merited by mladen00 (1)

Just a question about popcorn. someone reads (and understands) his posts?

I don't even try to anymore. I think he's taking too much cocaine or something.
Anyways, his massive abuse of emojis is annoying as fuck.

The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:14:52 PM

There are serious concerns over their demand on KYC enforcement on participation. Now this fork issue and incomplete code plus bugs. Altogether don't draw very healthy image about the project. We waited months for this launch to take place but didn't think this will be painful process of distribution. It is disastrous launch just like EOS they did everything in hurry and unprofessionally.

I don't like this KYC enforcement too. But if this will prevent further investigations, then maybe this is the best.
About fork issue, I prefer to wait and see. For bugs and incomplete code, probably that's why we waited this long, I don't we'll see full of bugs product.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:16:30 PM

1KYC TOKEN SOFT..

2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal information is any information that identifies your or makes you
identifiable. Any information that is anonymized or aggregated is no longer
personal information. We need to collect your personal information in order
to provide you with our Services or support.
We may collect the following types of information:
• Information You Provide to Us. We collect any information that you
voluntarily provide to us, such as your inquiries through our website,
information you provide about your business, suggestions for
improvements, referrals, or any other actions performed by you on our
Services.
• Transaction Information. When you purchase our Services, we will
collect information about your payment method, and any other
relevant transaction data.
• Job Application Information. We collect any information you provide
to us when you apply for a job with us. For example, we collect your
resume, references, or other relevant information.
• Information About Your Use of the Services. We collect information
about your use of the Services, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”)
address, browser attributes and type, mobile device and operating
system, the pages you visit on our Services, the content you view on
the Services, the date and time of your visits, and other clickstream
data that helps us understand how you interact with the Services. We
may collect this information through third-party analytics tools.
• Geolocation Information. We may collect your geolocation
information if your device has enabled sharing of your precise
geolocation data.
• Cookie Information. We only use strictly necessary cookies and
Google Analytics on our Services. Such cookies collect information
TokenSoft Privacy Policy

Imagine someone from a government pays 1 million to token soft for information on your asses ..
Now people say why would someone do this ?

Well i have said many a time MR PUTIN is a THIEF and he as robbed billions from his own peoples ..
Nothing to do with MONEY..<<<POLITICAL WHISTLE BLOWER ..

Or a ROYAL FAMILY could find out who i was and get me PERSONALLY HACKED ?..
Not that they will or Mr Putin will kill me BUT what if they DID?

Blockchain was suppose to stop this action   by me being FREE   by being decentralised ..
See i never give my information NOT EVER ..
Only if stopped by the police  Wink..OH and well known UK BANKS  and BOOKIES ..

BUT what will happen with TEZOS . A liars dream to trade to leave the rest with a high lie?
Well blockchain and showing ID defeats blockchain ..

Like medical records  i had an idea that you wouldn't know the person who's illness it was you would of just knew about the ILLNESS Wink  not no more YOU SHOWED ID.. Roll Eyes

A SEED TRAIL  ..From the start to the finish ..

Collecting the data of illnesses and instead of knowing the person just the illness and it's remedies ..
Collection of who got healthier faster and how it happened  BUT not knowing

WELL MARY from such an a address got CRABS ..NO NO NO < embarrassing to know mary had crabs
and the whole world knows about her CRABS..
we would of done it different ..No one would of knew mary just the treatment and the data like are loads getting crabs and why ..Do you see the data we could of collected?..

Just one of many ideas..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:25:02 PM

I still wouldn't know what to do about the KYC if you got loads of tezzies then i can imagine you wouldn't
want to loose them over a KYC thing ..

Just sell them to a drug dealer on coinbase or a terrorist i thinks they had no clue about how you hide monies Cheesy Cheesy..
If you have loads of TEZOS grab them don't be STUPID and loose your monies sell them all for BITCOIN
and bail .. Tezos will be going up and down like a seesaw so could be very good to trade and make a
nice tidy some ..

I will not bake for 5% i can trade for 1000% every year easy ..UP and down up and down ..
Lock on like a snake ..BOTS HERE I COME  Wink..

Welcome me back BOTS with those special numbers we play Cheesy Cheesy..<Between me and the bots Wink
We like to play games with each other me and the bots it's fun..

See you soon BOTS..
ApisCapital

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 04:27:31 PM

It's not surprising that they have to do KYC/AML. This is pretty clear now that this is REQUIRED for anyone who is selling their token (whether it's a security or not). However, it's unfair to investors who are not the ones that should be on the hook for a mistake by its founders to not follow the rules
In any case, I think the whole Tezos token is pointless. There is no need for their network and no indication how tokenholders will actually make money.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:51:19 PM

Imagine this i just twigged  Shocked..

You sell some Tezos then 2 weeks later your sitting in your home then BANG door in police terrorist squad
they traced those tezos back to you from coinbase or any EXCHANGE that takes tezos ..

Like this i live i Pakistan open a shady exchange then convert all tezos to other crypto and monies ..
SIMPLES but then because i was the start of the seed my photo ID will put me as the the terrorist or suspected terrorist EVEN though i live in the UK my door could go in for no reason..

Because of what i said above ..

Got my back up this has because decentralised blockchains cannot have photo ID tied to it NOT unless
you wanted to personally do it ..Without being forced ..

You force me to do stuff  Cry Cry..Not so free <DICTATORS must die Angry Angry..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:52:41 PM

I tell you what makes tezos fun again something to moan at   when GEVERS went i missed him
no one to blame for my day Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..

Kyc i got something to moan at now Wink Grin Grin.. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: