April 23, 2024, 01:06:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 20662 20663 20664 20665 20666 20667 20668 20669 20670 20671 20672 20673 20674 20675 20676 20677 20678 20679 20680 20681 20682 20683 20684 20685 20686 20687 20688 20689 20690 20691 20692 20693 20694 20695 20696 20697 20698 20699 20700 20701 20702 20703 20704 20705 20706 20707 20708 20709 20710 20711 [20712] 20713 20714 20715 20716 20717 20718 20719 20720 20721 20722 20723 20724 20725 20726 20727 20728 20729 20730 20731 20732 20733 20734 20735 20736 20737 20738 20739 20740 20741 20742 20743 20744 20745 20746 20747 20748 20749 20750 20751 20752 20753 20754 20755 20756 20757 20758 20759 20760 20761 20762 ... 33295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26366714 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 4309

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:32:56 AM

Has anyone noticed how Dash has been the bellweather for many recent market moves? It seems to precede the Bicoin turns by anywhere from a minute to two hours. Dash has a tiniy market cap and paper thin volume, so this should not be the case, IMO.

Billys back??  Grin
Look what just happened! Dash is an amazing leading indicator. I still don't know why.

Trading view wants me to make an account, I don't want to go to individual exchanges and bitcoinwisdom is unsupported these days. Where do you guys look at crypto charts?
cryptowat.ch

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4863

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:49:21 AM

Intriguingly, you once said you prefer an essay to a video, or similar, but it seems you are not entirely impervious to the 'graphic revolution'. Nor am I. But it has lead us to a time where we just point and say, "Look there are Trump supporters in the UK, so life is fair and equal" and "look at these silly mugs on the tv begging for their sovereignty. One of them even gets to go free, so life is marvelous". Just as in the videos called 'Hunger Games' or 'Black Mirror'. This 'pointing' gets us nowhere.

Meanwhile the universities, funded by whichever local scamola or chumpatron, are not teaching anything of any value to the students themselves. Anything that might combat the visual fog of today's virtual slave empire.

Here, a person, her gender and nationality irrelevant, but her 'education' 'imperial', is 'bright' enough to go hiking in Austria because it's the done thing, but has no skills to cope with the real world smacking her in the face: https://www.dw.com/en/american-tourist-takes-unexploded-wwii-munition-to-vienna-airport/a-44611194

Here I've made 3 or 4 assumptions, but they stem from how I see the world, and I beg you to start looking at it more critically too.

What a stupid cow, I bet she lives on trans fats and and believes the world is 6000 years old.

Hah. this is awesome!

Has anyone noticed how Dash has been the bellweather for many recent market moves? It seems to precede the Bicoin turns by anywhere from a minute to two hours. Dash has a tiniy market cap and paper thin volume, so this should not be the case, IMO.

Of course, you would come back to this thread to bring up some stupid-ass cock-a-mie off-topic alt-coin pumping theory that makes little to no sense, except for yourself to attempt to suggest that the tail is wagging the dog rather than the other way around.  go figure?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

By the way, how is the sale of all your BTC in the $200s going and subsequent attempt to short (and pump your short) at $500?   Tongue

Were you smart enough to get back in at some point prior to $19k?

Oooo that just sounds painful. Ouch
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7962

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:55:37 AM
Merited by BobLawblaw (1), Last of the V8s (1)

Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:01:46 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 05:12:12 AM by Anon136

Trading view wants me to make an account, I don't want to go to individual exchanges and bitcoinwisdom is unsupported these days. Where do you guys look at crypto charts?
cryptowat.ch

Wooow, super slick, I love the interface. Main page is depressing on a bear day though, so much color red.
billyjoeallen
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1007

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:17:48 AM

Of course, you would come back to this thread to bring up some stupid-ass cock-a-mie off-topic alt-coin pumping theory that makes little to no sense, except for yourself to attempt to suggest that the tail is wagging the dog rather than the other way around.  go figure?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

By the way, how is the sale of all your BTC in the $200s going and subsequent attempt to short (and pump your short) at $500?   Tongue

I sold all the way up, Bro.  I was down to dust at the top. Bought some really cool night vision goggles on purse.io.  I can't really use them on the SeaDoo I bought before that. Or the convertible. or the other convertible. or the motorcycle. or the house. How u doin?

I'm not pumping anything. I just wonder why a coin with a tiny market cap seems to lead the market. I'm asking a question.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10142

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:25:12 AM
Merited by Hueristic (1)

Of course, you would come back to this thread to bring up some stupid-ass cock-a-mie off-topic alt-coin pumping theory that makes little to no sense, except for yourself to attempt to suggest that the tail is wagging the dog rather than the other way around.  go figure?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

By the way, how is the sale of all your BTC in the $200s going and subsequent attempt to short (and pump your short) at $500?   Tongue

BJA has a fairly interesting history, for a seeming bitcoin OG that has also been talking his book, and really trying to get others to follow him in his selling and/or shorting.  He had admitted it several times, too, but he also admitted a few times when he had taken pretty strong positions and got rekt pretty bad, too... which is sad - but utlmately stupid since he was trying to act like he was the smartest person in the room when he was taking some of those positions.

He also has a pretty famous quote in the "new gentlemen elite thread" in 2011, where he said he was going to ride this pig (referring to bitcoin) wherever it takes him - but then again, he soon did not even follow his own supposed bullish statement.

So, it does seem that he is the same account, but you really cannot tell for sure if someone bought out the account, either.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:30:17 AM

Of course, you would come back to this thread to bring up some stupid-ass cock-a-mie off-topic alt-coin pumping theory that makes little to no sense, except for yourself to attempt to suggest that the tail is wagging the dog rather than the other way around.  go figure?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

By the way, how is the sale of all your BTC in the $200s going and subsequent attempt to short (and pump your short) at $500?   Tongue

I sold all the way up, Bro.  I was down to dust at the top.

Gotta take some of your claims with a BIG ass grain of salt, and if you are the orignial BJA, at least such original BJA would admit some of his stupid ass screw ups.. so I have to wonder if you are the same one or if you are just going through fantastical braggadocios period?

Bought some really cool night vision goggles on purse.io.  

Nothing wrong with doing that, but you had already proclaimed that you had sold a lot in the upper $200s and you had put a lot on shorting in the $500s... so in the end, you gotta be a bit more realistic in your proclamations about "always winning" because even the original BJA did not go that far in his level of ridiculous "winning all the time" claims.

I can't really use them on the SeaDoo I bought before that. Or the convertible. or the other convertible. or the motorcycle. or the house. How u doin?

How ridiculous...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Any of us could claim some purchasing of consumer goods.  Recall BTC did nearly a 78x increase, and even today around 24x, and even if we screwed up quite a bit, should be able to have gotten 2x or 3x returns, no?

I'm not pumping anything. I just wonder why a coin with a tiny market cap seems to lead the market. I'm asking a question.

You should go to some DASH thread with your line of inquiry...  Recall this is a bitcoin thread... and sure, deviation once in a while is o.k., but if you are pumping other coins, peeps here lose their patience quite quickly with that kind of off-topicness / or quasi-irrelevant attempts to denigrate BTC (without any real basis besides attempting to push buttons - aka trolling).
billyjoeallen
Legendary

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:40:36 AM
Merited by Hueristic (1)

BJA has a fairly interesting history, for a seeming bitcoin OG that has also been talking his book, and really trying to get others to follow him in his selling and/or shorting.  He had admitted it several times, too, but he also admitted a few times when he had taken pretty strong positions and got rekt pretty bad, too... which is sad - but utlmately stupid since he was trying to act like he was the smartest person in the room when he was taking some of those positions.

He also has a pretty famous quote in the "new gentlemen elite thread" in 2011, where he said he was going to ride this pig (referring to bitcoin) wherever it takes him - but then again, he soon did not even follow his own supposed bullish statement.

So, it does seem that he is the same account, but you really cannot tell for sure if someone bought out the account, either.

I got in because I loved the economics of Bitcoin. I'm an econogeek, not a technogeek. I never suspected there would be a transaction capacity issue. Then I came to the conclusion that it was a governance issue and the blocksize thing was just a symptom.  My rekt trading positions as it turned out didn't matter too much because Bitfinex stole 1/3 of my account anyway when they got "hacked". I actually lucked out because it took so long to recover my private keys from an obsolete wallet.dat file that the price blew sky high. Of course i still sold too much too early, but I had forgotten about the coins in about a half dozen exchanges that i had scattered around to diversify my risk. sold them too eventually.  I actually felt like a chump at the top thinking "what the hell am I going to do with all this depreciating fiat?"

I loved Bitcoin, but it's MySpace. I'm looking for the FaceBook of crypto. Bitcoin was pioneering, but a pioneer is a guy lying face down in a pool of his own blood with arrows in his back.  it's something to learn from.  
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:43:09 AM
Merited by DeathAngel (1), El duderino_ (1)

I really should consider trading BTC.

I can usually see the indicators of a jump. ie someone with a huge sell wall trying to push prices down before pumping them, high rated individuals on localbitcoins trying to buy very large amounts of bitcoins, etc.

It's just too stressful though. I'd rather just buy and hodl.
billyjoeallen
Legendary

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:58:04 AM

I can usually see the indicators of a jump. ie someone with a huge sell wall trying to push prices down before pumping them, high rated individuals on localbitcoins trying to buy very large amounts of bitcoins, etc.

The problem at least for now is that you have to trade on an exchange, the easiest type of business in the world to embezzle from and also the biggest target for hackers.  Not only that, but if there is a fork, you may only get the coins on one branch.  Decentralized exchanges promise to fix that, but again Etherium has a scaling issue of its own.

Trading for me was way harder than it looks and VERY stressful.  I'm smart enough to know I'm not smart enough to do it consistently well. We need good traders to reduce volatility so I hope you do well.

Cheers.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:23:15 AM

BJA has a fairly interesting history, for a seeming bitcoin OG that has also been talking his book, and really trying to get others to follow him in his selling and/or shorting.  He had admitted it several times, too, but he also admitted a few times when he had taken pretty strong positions and got rekt pretty bad, too... which is sad - but utlmately stupid since he was trying to act like he was the smartest person in the room when he was taking some of those positions.

I got in because I loved the economics of Bitcoin. I'm an econogeek, not a technogeek.

There is nothing wrong with each of us having our quirks - but when you try to act like you know it all and everyone should do what you do, then that can become a bit irritating...

Yeah, you admit that you talk your book, and you seem to waver between 1) not thinking there is anything wrong with talking your book and 2) getting carried away on some bullshit evangelizing mission that involves denigrating bitcoin and pumping some other narrow vision which certainly seems to devolve into inappropriateness for a bitcoin thread.. where we should be attempting to provide information rather than misinformation in regards to bitcoin.

I never suspected there would be a transaction capacity issue.

Of course, issues evolve, and we cannot get caught in the past but attempt to recognize our investment based on current dynamics (which includes changes in the space, and even attacks on bitcoin)

Then I came to the conclusion that it was a governance issue and the blocksize thing was just a symptom.  

Yeah, of course, attacks on bitcoin.  If you are still harping on governance, then you are still harping on attacking bitcoin and failing/refusing to accept bitcoin for what  it is and instead trying to prescribe your own  narrow vision on it.

My rekt trading positions as it turned out didn't matter too much because Bitfinex stole 1/3 of my account anyway when they got "hacked".

Of course, bitfinex played some shenanigans, but you also need to take some personal responsibility over your actions and reactions to whatever bullshit stuff they were doing.

You are engaging in misinformation, if you are describing bitfinex's play as a pure 1/3 profit grab, even though it was a 1/3 socialization of loss that was paid back (of course with further shenanigans from bitfinex, but you could still strategize ways to have done o.k. in that circumstance as long as you did not play their bullshit with too much emotion and extreme thinking).  Furthermore, you well know that bitfinex is not bitcoin, and you also admit that only a portion of your bitcoin holdings was with them.  They also socialized losses in August 2016, but they paid everyone back in April 2017... so yeah, none of us knew exactly what they were going to do, so there was a bit of a gamble there too about how you treated your coins in that situation.

I actually lucked out because it took so long to recover my private keys from an obsolete wallet.dat file that the price blew sky high.

Actually, this was another thing that I was going to say.  Sometimes we could have had decent sized losses, or even played our bitcoins a bit stupid, and still made decent profits... a similar thing could be said by holding some value in various alt coins that pumped quite a bit, too.

Of course i still sold too much too early, but I had forgotten about the coins in about a half dozen exchanges that i had scattered around to diversify my risk. sold them too eventually.  

Gotta appreciate that you are admitting that you made some mistakes, and so there can be living and learning that comes from mistakes, no?

I actually felt like a chump at the top thinking "what the hell am I going to do with all this depreciating fiat?"

Funny how you still want to paint yourself as some kind of balling winner who is smarter than everyone else, even though you made mistakes?  You know that there are all kinds of variations of profits, and many of us do not necessarily need to brag or proclaim that we did better than others in order to still feel good about how we played our own hands (investment in bitcoin).  So, I don't really understand what purpose there is in attempting to proclaim that you ended up (by hook or by crook) incrementally selling all the way to the top and making a killin?  hahahahahaha.. bordering on ridiculous that you feel some kind of need to proclaim those things.

I loved Bitcoin, but it's MySpace. I'm looking for the FaceBook of crypto. Bitcoin was pioneering, but a pioneer is a guy lying face down in a pool of his own blood with arrows in his back.  it's something to learn from.  

O.k.  going back to your dumbass talking points in that you want to denigrate bitcoin and pump some stupid ass other projects, such as DASH.. so fucking what.  Go somewhere else to pump your alt coin Bitcoin 2.0 proclamations.

In spite of your ongoing naysaying, Bitcoin remains the cypto that is providing the most value and security to the space on an ongoing basis, and other coins projects, to the extent that they are profitable at all relative to bitcoin, are for the most part profitable only because bitcoin maintains a kind of core security and considerably more decentralization than any other project that is merely creating the appearance of decentralization (to the extent that they are able and want to spout out decentralization talking points).  So get the fuck out of here with proclamations that some other coin is better, and that bitcoin is some kind of old generation, because hardly no one in this thread is going to believe that kind of bullshit.

billyjoeallen
Legendary

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 06:51:09 AM

In spite of your ongoing naysaying, Bitcoin remains the cypto that is providing the most value and security to the space on an ongoing basis, and other coins projects, to the extent that they are profitable at all relative to bitcoin, are for the most part profitable only because bitcoin maintains a kind of core security and considerably more decentralization than any other project that is merely creating the appearance of decentralization (to the extent that they are able and want to spout out decentralization talking points).  So get the fuck out of here with proclamations that some other coin is better, and that bitcoin is some kind of old generation, because hardly no one in this thread is going to believe that kind of bullshit.

Sure, at 43% market dominance according to CoinmarketCap. Down from what? over 90%?  In the 1970,s America was the largest car manufacturing country in the world. in the 1990s, Yahoo dominated search.  Do you wanna be in Yahoo or in Google? I'm not downplaying Bitcoin's historical significance and I firmly believe Satoshi Nakamoto will go down in history as the most important inventor since Tim Berners-Lee or maybe even Gutenberg, but there's lots of stores of value (precious metals, real estate) and relatively few except fiat and credit that are used as a medium of exchange, which is where we can change the world.

The reason I am here is because I am trying to figure out how to determine market share when all we have is transaction volume and Market cap to go on. Transaction volume means nothing when TXs are almost free as with most coins. Market Cap is just last trading price multiplied by number of coins in circulation. It has little to do with which crypto is actually being used. Am I missing some other relevant metric?

On public blockchains, it should be relatively simple to calculate dollar value of transactions/block, but nobody is doing that to my knowledge. I wonder why?

These whales pushing the market around-what are they thinking? How do they determine value or is is all just Greater Fool Theory order flows?
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 11985

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:54:22 AM

let us Just #btfd and hodl !!
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:27:05 AM

Sure, at 43% market dominance according to CoinmarketCap. Down from what? over 90%?  In the 1970,s America was the largest car manufacturing country in the world. in the 1990s, Yahoo dominated search.  Do you wanna be in Yahoo or in Google?

Hasn't this talking point been beaten to death, but still you want to argue some stupid ass simple point in order to make inapplicable analogies? 

Of course bitcoin's "dominance" is going to go down on that page for a variety of reasons, including 1) the proliferation of coins, 2) the disguising of actual supply of coins for many other projects (to pump up their market cap placement), 3) the fact that bitcoin is and has been open source that allows other coins to duplicate, fork or some other ways take from it to build their own pump and dump bullshit, 4) bitcoin is not a company so get out of here with the bullshit false comparisons, and 5) likely other reasons that I am disinclined to ponder over at this time, but willing to add to the list if I think about them as being important, later.

I'm not downplaying Bitcoin's historical significance

You are downplaying it, and it kind of seems as if you don't understand what the fuck is bitcoin, especially if you are trying to analogize it too much to some kind of centralized project.

and I firmly believe Satoshi Nakamoto will go down in history as the most important inventor since Tim Berners-Lee or maybe even Gutenberg,

Who gives a shit about Satoshi Nakamoto... ?  Yeah, of course, he started the project and set it upon its way, but he completely removed himself from the space in 2010, and thereafter bitcoin became a product and ownership of a decentralized community rather than only the initial vision of one man or entity, named Satoshi Nakamoto.

At least you seem to recognize that bitcoin is an important invention, but your trying to define it to one man or entity seems a bit distracting regarding its actual importance - as can be seen from your subsequent response and your other posts that attempt to equate bitcoin with other crypto projects and to draw other false analogies.

but there's lots of stores of value (precious metals, real estate)

Get the fuck out of here.  Store of value is just one multitude of use cases of bitcoin, and the evolving nature of bitcoin shows that it is still proving the utility of its unique form of storage of value that is partly based on continued development, the product of its other various use cases that can be seen through present value and future value, and just the mere fact that it solved the byzantine general's (double spend) problem and no other coin occupies that space because the limited supply remains in bitcoin based on its continued decentralization and based on the continued fact that networking effects continue to build upon bitcoin, and not distraction other coins that attempt to copy and/or attack it.

and relatively few except fiat and credit that are used as a medium of exchange, which is where we can change the world.

Get the fuck out of here with your bcash talking point.  Of course, even though spending can be important, it does not remain a central high priority goal because bitcoin continues to be adopted, and remains a sound money in which you may well not want to spend it under Gresham's law regarding a desire to spend less valuable money first and since bitcoin is more valuable based on other reasons, there may not necessarily be a high demand to spend it right away.. even though lightning network does seem to be providing a very powerful tool for spending for those who are going to want to use bitcoin in that kind of spending direction.. as it continues to be developed tested and evolved.

The reason I am here is because I am trying to figure out how to determine market share when all we have is transaction volume and Market cap to go on.

I guess you sound like a bit of a lost puppy, if you are continuing to try to boil bitcoin down to those old talking points of yours.

Transaction volume means nothing when TXs are almost free as with most coins.

O.k.?   What is your point?  We are talking about a moving target?  a year ago you were complaining about high fees and low transaction times and now you are complaining that bitcoin fees are too low?  Can you make a meaningful point besides just trying to grasp at something out of the air?

Market Cap is just last trading price multiplied by number of coins in circulation. It has little to do with which crypto is actually being used. Am I missing some other relevant metric?

I already discussed some aspects of market cap being insufficient, but you also have varying network effects (seven) that are presented pretty well by folks like trace mayor, but perhaps those more meaningful indicators are a bit too abstract a concept for you to make your superficial nonsense points?

On public blockchains, it should be relatively simple to calculate dollar value of transactions/block, but nobody is doing that to my knowledge. I wonder why?

Because you are making shit up and trying to act like there is some kind of conspiracy or hidden flaw, when there is not.  If you can sound convincing enough in your bringing up bullshit, then you might be able to inspire some FUD spreading.. which seems to be your main goal in returning here.  Someone paying you, or you just feel inspired based on your own good will towards the bitcoin community?

Also, didn't you say that you were going to sell all your coins, and we would not have to deal with you any more? If you sold all your coins, then go fuck off somewhere and find some better place to put your fiat and your time, right?  Dash, isn't it?

These whales pushing the market around-what are they thinking? How do they determine value or is is all just Greater Fool Theory order flows?

More old talking points?  You want to say that bitcoin is manipulated by a small sector of folks and that it is a ponzi scheme ... O.k.. ok.  we have heard that bullshit before.  There is no there, there.

Sure bitcoin is likely to be manipulated in various ways because it's total size remains small, but it becomes harder and harder to manipulate it as it grown in the number of users and the number of exchanges and the number of ways to liquidate your bitcoins... which if you had any clue, you would appreciate these liquidation means and mechanisms to be growing in bitcoin , even though you would like to imply the opposite, just to spread bullshit and lies.  So, just like before (in 2015), we have ebbs and flows and it may appear that the bitcoin community is getting smaller and smaller, when in fact, if you really look at the matter there is more and more demand on its limited supply, a projection of continued limited supply and more and more behind the scenes and secret accumulation of BTC positions that continue to put on BTC price pressures and all of a sudden cause upward price spurts.. .. and hopefully for yourself you have some bitcoins when this happens - instead of acting like it is not valuable to accumulate bitcoin.... get the fuck out of here with your distractions. Roll Eyes
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:54:19 AM

Wow that was a lot  Grin Grin Grin

@billyjoeallen
..sh*t IMHO is going to hit the fan..

Am I missing some other relevant metric?

How do they determine value

There we go the short version

1) Yes shit always hits the fan with bitcoin
2) bitcoin blockchain cannot be duplicate holds evidence
3) Metric is Buy the Dip!
4) Value is what you are willing to pay

Totscha

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:10:13 AM
Merited by Last of the V8s (1)

Wow that was a lot  Grin Grin Grin

@billyjoeallen
..sh*t IMHO is going to hit the fan..

Am I missing some other relevant metric?

How do they determine value

There we go the short version

1) Yes shit always hits the fan with bitcoin
2) bitcoin blockchain cannot be duplicate holds evidence
3) Metric is Buy the Dip!
4) Value is what you are willing to pay

What if Bitcoin is Amazon? Not impressive at first glance, but it capitalizes it's first mover advantage.
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 2174

Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:16:20 AM
Merited by Torque (1), DeathAngel (1)

All you kids wanting to get in on the ground floor of something big.  Its not too late.  You have about a year to build your Bitcoin holdings.  Chasing shitcoin pumps is going to get you nowhere. 
Totscha

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:30:00 AM
Merited by kurious (1)

All you kids wanting to get in on the ground floor of something big.  Its not too late.  You have about a year to build your Bitcoin holdings.  Chasing shitcoin pumps is going to get you nowhere. 

Pater dimitte illis non enim sciunt quid faciunt. Wink
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:40:36 AM

A decent estimate:

https://www.blockchain.com/charts/estimated-transaction-volume-usd
kurious
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1643

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:43:24 AM

Pater dimitte illis non enim sciunt quid faciunt. Wink

Ha!  Merited.
Pages: « 1 ... 20662 20663 20664 20665 20666 20667 20668 20669 20670 20671 20672 20673 20674 20675 20676 20677 20678 20679 20680 20681 20682 20683 20684 20685 20686 20687 20688 20689 20690 20691 20692 20693 20694 20695 20696 20697 20698 20699 20700 20701 20702 20703 20704 20705 20706 20707 20708 20709 20710 20711 [20712] 20713 20714 20715 20716 20717 20718 20719 20720 20721 20722 20723 20724 20725 20726 20727 20728 20729 20730 20731 20732 20733 20734 20735 20736 20737 20738 20739 20740 20741 20742 20743 20744 20745 20746 20747 20748 20749 20750 20751 20752 20753 20754 20755 20756 20757 20758 20759 20760 20761 20762 ... 33295 »
  Print  

Jump to: