May 06, 2024, 10:38:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 21468 21469 21470 21471 21472 21473 21474 21475 21476 21477 21478 21479 21480 21481 21482 21483 21484 21485 21486 21487 21488 21489 21490 21491 21492 21493 21494 21495 21496 21497 21498 21499 21500 21501 21502 21503 21504 21505 21506 21507 21508 21509 21510 21511 21512 21513 21514 21515 21516 21517 [21518] 21519 21520 21521 21522 21523 21524 21525 21526 21527 21528 21529 21530 21531 21532 21533 21534 21535 21536 21537 21538 21539 21540 21541 21542 21543 21544 21545 21546 21547 21548 21549 21550 21551 21552 21553 21554 21555 21556 21557 21558 21559 21560 21561 21562 21563 21564 21565 21566 21567 21568 ... 33328 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26373149 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12053

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:38:01 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:39:27 PM
Merited by d_eddie (1)

-honey badger  got eaten by a bear
-is crypto dead?
-the next 24 hours are critical
-not gentlemen
-oh noes... my bitcorns
-btfd
-<meme of man jumping out window>
-not lamb chops
-stolfi or wtf his name was...
-<meme of crashing train>
-<meme of roller coaster down>
-<meme of bawling girl>
-<meme of wile e coyote crashing rocket>
-resident troll creaming his jeans
-lots of mcg posts
-wordyman
etc
etc
etc...(and hats)
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1704

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 10:40:21 PM
Merited by marcus_of_augustus (50), cAPSLOCK (10), jojo69 (1), El duderino_ (1), bones261 (1), rolling (1), Kylapoiss (1), RejectedBanana (1)

Anyone who sells beyond this point is going to cry.

People have been saying the same thing since 15k

Show me those people? Everyone here with a brain understood that after a pump to 20k it will come down to at least 6-8k with dips even lower.

Everyone in the thread claimed it was going to go from $20k to $100k except me + tera.

It is. If you hodl for years. That time is still coming and most experienced coiners know it. But any trader understands that what goes up must go down. And these ups and downs take a long time. Most people think bitcoin is something that will go from $1 to 20k and then down to 5k and back up to 100k in a week. But thats not how it works. Not even Bitcoin is that volatile. Sit on your shakey hands for now.

For bitcoin to just skyrocket to $100k for no reason, it would require being created by the evil cult of judaism as some type of enslavement device to fuck over the goyim.  But there's a decent amount of evidence that is the case such as evil Jews like Larry Summers and Ben Bernanke promoting digital currency, democrat lawmakers passing pro-cryptocurrency laws, and just about nobody in US govt actively trying to stop it, so maybe you're in luck.

The art of Tai-Chi is to anticipate your opponents next move and use his own power against him. Has Yuri Bezmenov taught you nothing?

In other words, you are literally Judas and will lie and shill for the Chinese social credit score system as long as you think you can profit from it then flee the country before everyone is rounded up and dies, except for the fact there is nowhere to actually run to in the first place.

You're pathetic roach. They have the most powerful military in the world under their little finger and control the media and pretty much all big businesses. If anything, hats off to the jews. Great job on being the only people close to world domination in this game of life we all play. And what do you do? You throw a hissy fit and whine. while the rest of us keep playing the game. You, just like the leftist liberals, have this grand illusion of how the world should be. Well here's the rub, bub. Reality is tough. It is a dog eat dog world and you are the shittiest member of our team. You are the fat kid nobody wants to pick for basketball because all you do is whine about the rules and drag the rest of the team down. I studied physics at university, I keep in shape, I keep myself at the top of the food chain. Physically, mentally and financially. What the fuck have you done in your life except borrow the success of the white race as your own?
El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:40:54 PM

^^
indeed al in a nutshell

saves all our posts

Grin
Kylapoiss

Activity: 616
Merit: 292

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going.

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:42:36 PM

You're pathetic roach. They have the most powerful military in the world under their little finger and control the media and pretty much all big businesses. If anything, hats off to the jews. Great job on being the only people close to world domination in this game of life we all play. And what do you do? You throw a hissy fit and whine. while the rest of us keep playing the game. You, just like the leftist liberals, have this grand illusion of how the world should be. Well here's the rub, bub. Reality is tough. It is a dog eat dog world and you are the shittiest member of our team. You are the fat kid nobody wants to pick for basketball because all you do is whine about the rules and drag the rest of the team down. I studied physics at University, I keep in shape, I keep myself at the top of the food chain. Physically, mentally and financially. What the fuck have you done in your life except borrow the success of the white race as your own?

Well said Sir, merit given.
ivomm
Legendary

Activity: 1854
Merit: 2841

All good things to those who wait

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:47:24 PM

Such a panic selling with only good news for Bitcoin. It is a pity... that I don't have available fiat to buy this dip. I am just curious who made profit today - certainly not the traders that sold, nor the miners. The trio scammers Vu, Ver and Wright are rekt the most. The only winners are those who endure this torture and continue to hold without being too greedy. To sell with the hope of buying lower is a catching knife game. You may succeed once or twice but in the end you will cut your fingers.
WinslowIII

Activity: 308
Merit: 35

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:49:35 PM
Merited by bones261 (1)

Dig Bicks

Activity: 348
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:50:25 PM

Reality is tough. It is a dog eat dog world and you are the shittiest member of our team. You are the fat kid nobody wants to pick for basketball because all you do is whine about the rules and drag the rest of the team down. I studied physics at university, I keep in shape, I keep myself at the top of the food chain. Physically, mentally and financially. What the fuck have you done in your life except borrow the success of the white race as your own?

The world would be a much better place without you, hopefully you get what's coming to you.  Bragging about being at the top of the food chain? Who the fuck do you think you are?  Your so far fucking down in the system the elites would be laughing their asses off.
realr0ach

Activity: 924
Merit: 311

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:50:31 PM

Show me those people? Everyone here with a brain understood that after a pump to 20k it will come down to at least 6-8k with dips even lower.

Everyone in the thread claimed it was going to go from $20k to $100k except me + tera.

It is. If you hodl for years. That time is still coming and most experienced coiners know it. But any trader understands that what goes up must go down. And these ups and downs take a long time. Most people think bitcoin is something that will go from $1 to 20k and then down to 5k and back up to 100k in a week. But thats not how it works. Not even Bitcoin is that volatile. Sit on your shakey hands for now.

For bitcoin to just skyrocket to $100k for no reason, it would require being created by the evil cult of judaism as some type of enslavement device to fuck over the goyim.  But there's a decent amount of evidence that is the case such as evil Jews like Larry Summers and Ben Bernanke promoting digital currency, democrat lawmakers passing pro-cryptocurrency laws, and just about nobody in US govt actively trying to stop it, so maybe you're in luck.

The art of Tai-Chi is to anticipate your opponents next move and use his own power against him. Has Yuri Bezmenov taught you nothing?

In other words, you are literally Judas and will lie and shill for the Chinese social credit score system as long as you think you can profit from it then flee the country before everyone is rounded up and dies, except for the fact there is nowhere to actually run to in the first place.

You're pathetic roach. They have the most powerful military in the world under their little finger and control the media and pretty much all big businesses. If anything, hats off to the jews. Great job on being the only people close to world domination in this game of life we all play. And what do you do? You throw a hissy fit and whine. while the rest of us keep playing the game. You, just like the leftist liberals, have this grand illusion of how the world should be. Well here's the rub, bub. Reality is tough. It is a dog eat dog world and you are the shittiest member of our team. You are the fat kid nobody wants to pick for basketball because all you do is whine about the rules and drag the rest of the team down. I studied physics at University, I keep in shape, I keep myself at the top of the food chain. Physically, mentally and financially. What the fuck have you done in your life except borrow the success of the white race as your own?

Bravo, you admit you're a Jew slave and then openly embrace this fact instead of wanting to do anything to change that or boycotting their system.  You're like the bizarro world anti-Spartacus.  Just like Europe in the old days, the war against the Jew is an information war beforehand, then passing laws to legally expel them afterwards.  You are not the "top" anything except the top Judas.
El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:53:23 PM

This is bad.

Very bad.

EDIT: Remember how I said I need(want) to dump $1M USD more before December 31st 2018 ?

Yeah. LOL at that idea now.

Sheeeeeeeeit.

oooow  luckely i remember that post and thought you said MUST dump worth of 1M BTC (cause of personal reasons)

good it is NO must, cause that would be F***ing awefull man

a real

GL with selling on a good price and let it be there FAST enough Grin
El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:55:50 PM
Merited by goldkingcoiner (1)

Reality is tough. It is a dog eat dog world and you are the shittiest member of our team. You are the fat kid nobody wants to pick for basketball because all you do is whine about the rules and drag the rest of the team down. I studied physics at university, I keep in shape, I keep myself at the top of the food chain. Physically, mentally and financially. What the fuck have you done in your life except borrow the success of the white race as your own?

The world would be a much better place without you, hopefully you get what's coming to you.  Bragging about being at the top of the food chain? Who the fuck do you think you are?  Your so far fucking down in the system the elites would be laughing their asses off.

no man the elite of the elite are just a bunch of A'holes, if your just having a good mindset, got everything in place like the things he said, then i believe he's going on a good PATH

roach WHAT if we are all jews just playing with you Roll Eyes

(i'm not but if it was then i guess i would just be the same guy as i am today)
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1704

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 10:59:10 PM

Bravo, you admit you're a Jew slave and then openly embrace this fact instead of wanting to do anything to change that or boycotting their system.  You're like the bizarro world anti-Spartacus.  Just like Europe in the old days, the war against the Jew is an information war beforehand, then passing laws to legally expel them afterwards.  You are not the "top" anything except the top Judas.

Don't you worry, we will find a cure for your schizophrenia. Hang on.
Toxic2040
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 4141

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:59:19 PM

Calling a local bottom. Viable for the next 12 or so hours anyway..  #dyor

1h
realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:00:42 PM

roach WHAT if we are all jews just playing with you Roll Eyes

Your linguistic ability is far too low.  Jews selectively bred themselves high linguistic ability (an entirely female trait) in order to try and maximize scamming ability.  Males tend to have lower linguistic ability than females because men can just go and do things themselves.  Women aren't resource gatherers so they selectively bred themselves into trying to manipulate others to acquire resources.  The Jew brain is pathetic and female in nature.
El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:01:30 PM

For bitcoin to just skyrocket to $100k for no reason, it would require being created by the evil cult of judaism as some type of enslavement device to fuck over the goyim.  But there's a decent amount of evidence that is the case such as evil Jews like Larry Summers and Ben Bernanke promoting digital currency, democrat lawmakers passing pro-cryptocurrency laws, and just about nobody in US govt actively trying to stop it, so maybe you're in luck.

You're pathetic roach. They have the most powerful military in the world under their little finger and control the media and pretty much all big businesses. If anything, hats off to the jews. Great job on being the only people close to world domination in this game of life we all play. And what do you do? You throw a hissy fit and whine. while the rest of us keep playing the game. You, just like the leftist liberals, have this grand illusion of how the world should be. Well here's the rub, bub. Reality is tough. It is a dog eat dog world and you are the shittiest member of our team. You are the fat kid nobody wants to pick for basketball because all you do is whine about the rules and drag the rest of the team down. I studied physics at university, I keep in shape, I keep myself at the top of the food chain. Physically, mentally and financially. What the fuck have you done in your life except borrow the success of the white race as your own?
generous 50 merit very well earned SIR
but why don't they ADD on ?

they just did Roll Eyes

dutchlincoln

Activity: 434
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:01:53 PM

Don't you worry, we will find a cure for your schizophrenia. Hang on.

I just want to get to the attention of you guys to inform you that here are "ignore" options on this forum, okay?
Use them wise...  Cheesy
El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:03:54 PM

i never ignore anything .... not in here not in real life with whats app groups
i just never ignore the peoples
its easy to roll over ...... i understand why some do ignore one or another, but i don't do it myself
gwaur

Activity: 94
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:08:51 PM

<crap>
confirmed roach's alt.
realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:09:33 PM

I'm not anonymint.  I don't make alt accounts to talk to myself.
dutchlincoln

Activity: 434
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:10:35 PM

i never ignore anything .... not in here not in real life with whats app groups
i just never ignore the peoples
its easy to roll over ...... i understand why some do ignore one or another, but i don't do it myself

I understand....
But sometimes people are just a waste of time thats better spend elsewere.
For me, not reading some peoples comments prevents me of responding and writing thing i might regret later, and/or prevents me to raise my bloodpressure... So, it might eventually be more healthy to do so..😊.
But thats everyone on its own... Just sayin' 👍
Pages: « 1 ... 21468 21469 21470 21471 21472 21473 21474 21475 21476 21477 21478 21479 21480 21481 21482 21483 21484 21485 21486 21487 21488 21489 21490 21491 21492 21493 21494 21495 21496 21497 21498 21499 21500 21501 21502 21503 21504 21505 21506 21507 21508 21509 21510 21511 21512 21513 21514 21515 21516 21517 [21518] 21519 21520 21521 21522 21523 21524 21525 21526 21527 21528 21529 21530 21531 21532 21533 21534 21535 21536 21537 21538 21539 21540 21541 21542 21543 21544 21545 21546 21547 21548 21549 21550 21551 21552 21553 21554 21555 21556 21557 21558 21559 21560 21561 21562 21563 21564 21565 21566 21567 21568 ... 33328 »
  Print  

Jump to: