May 13, 2024, 10:39:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 25737 25738 25739 25740 25741 25742 25743 25744 25745 25746 25747 25748 25749 25750 25751 25752 25753 25754 25755 25756 25757 25758 25759 25760 25761 25762 25763 25764 25765 25766 25767 25768 25769 25770 25771 25772 25773 25774 25775 25776 25777 25778 25779 25780 25781 25782 25783 25784 25785 25786 [25787] 25788 25789 25790 25791 25792 25793 25794 25795 25796 25797 25798 25799 25800 25801 25802 25803 25804 25805 25806 25807 25808 25809 25810 25811 25812 25813 25814 25815 25816 25817 25818 25819 25820 25821 25822 25823 25824 25825 25826 25827 25828 25829 25830 25831 25832 25833 25834 25835 25836 25837 ... 33346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26382600 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1723

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2020, 06:20:34 PM

Bearish RSI swing rejection on the 12H for Bitcoin and RSI bearish divergence for ETH. Are we going dump? I think we are about to dump down to 9ks.

Shorting is a dumb move in a bull market, as hairy said. I agree. but when you can feel the force like I can..... You just know. You know?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 4345

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 06:27:43 PM
Merited by goldkingcoiner (1)

Bearish RSI swing rejection on the 12H for Bitcoin and RSI bearish divergence for ETH. Are we going dump? I think we are about to dump down to 9ks.

Shorting is a dumb move in a bull market, as hairy said. I agree. but when you can feel the force like I can..... You just know. You know?

80X

80X

80X

!!
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12095

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 06:45:05 PM

Time for other direction  Roll Eyes
Hopefully below 9k. Could use a new tenth of a bitcoin.
A High roller I see
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3869

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 08:15:25 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2020, 09:22:20 PM by Biodom

Only 8.1% predicted the price correctly on Feb 15.
Most were too optimistic.
I think that btc price is chaotic right now and was such since last June with obvious attempts to talk it down.
I think that PTB don't realize that any asset price growth is an overall positive as it gives the positive momentum to everything due to the economic interconnectedness.
hodl_2015

Activity: 371
Merit: 57

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 08:16:06 PM

Keeping Nasdaq closed on Washington Day is just a sensible precaution. George created both the first bank and the first financial crisis  Grin
that can't be a coincidence.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington#National_Bank
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 08:18:57 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1), JayJuanGee (1), bitserve (1)

[edited out]
Yeah I agree, in my post, since this reply above...you can see I have little to lose and currently I am bored...somewhat...so it is a modest goal the 8.5 BTC I'd like to recover yet..and trying to use it as a lever to clean attic out on eBay sales to BTC. So I am in a 'hugely' better position to be in  'dubious' HODL mode now..even if it is just to add some dust back to the panic sell of me being now only 8.5 BTC down. But indeed that was my FIRST real panic dump of any BTC since 2013...or ever for that matter....sure I ran through altcoins from mining for early retirement etc..but, it kinda was I had to dump the BTC also with altcoins or go back to work.

Sh*ty choice waited too long, panic'd for that real-life money, yech!

Ultimately, you have to decide for yourself what you want to do.  Personally, I think that it is a pretty BIG ASS waste of time to become too preoccupied with attempting to make up 8.5 BTC or whatever the artificial goal of 100BTC that you are trying to make.  Having 100BTC is too fucking arbitrary, especially for a guy who is 65 years old and may or may not live another 25 years.  To me it seems that having 100BTC just does not matter.

The more important consideration is just figuring out where you are at and I really think that you are no longer in accumulation mode, but instead either in maintenance mode or liquidation mode, which means that you can just decide the amount that you are willing to liquidate each year, and if it remains a possibility that you could panic sell again, then you should just figure out how much is the maximum that you are going to permit yourself to sell each year.. whether it is between 4% and 6% or if you choose some other amount that you believe works for yourself.

You have already suffered from what could happen if you do NOT liquidate enough, which is you end up panic selling.  So to avoid that, it is good to just periodically sell a small portion that fits within guidelines that you choose ahead of time, and likely between 4% and 6% could work... and also maybe you need to consider whether you are ready to start right now, or not.  Regarding using some of your extra cashflow to buy BTC  or to get to your artificial goal of 100BTC, fuck that shit.  Just keep that money in cash, and if the BTC price happens to drop, then just use it to buy small amounts on the way down, otherwise don't fucking worry about trying to get to some artificial goal because it is causing you to overly obsess on that number and then to overly invest in such a way that it is nearly inevitable that you are going to cause yourself another possible panic situation - because we know that King Daddy bitcoin has these tendencies to overshoot in various directions, and sure it is better if it is overshooting in the upwards direction, but it cannot be guaranteed to overshoot in the upwards direction.   

What BTC was on Jan 18th, 2018 and close to ATH and me saying looks good for retirement prices and end of year $3,965 BTC prices..well ...ugly is being kind as a statement...but circumstances have changed from the middle of 2019....so 4.5 BTC back in the HODL hoard is a win IMHO.

Yeah, overall it seems that you did good to recover some of the amount that you sold, and by the way, BTC prices did go down to $3,124 in December of 2018... so when you sold, you did provide yourself with some insurance during that period.. and insurance is not free, and also hindsight might be 20/20.. but we cannot be kicking ourselves for better ways that we might have played the matter, but instead hopefully learning from the situation in order to figure out if there are ways that we could currently tweak our approach in order to become a bit more comfortable with where we are currently at... including being prepared for either BTC price direction on an ongoing basis.

Only 8.5 BTC is a fun self-deprecating goal for all of you on WO following my 'dubious' antics and a lesson on NOT to panic like a small 9-year-old girl in such circumstances, even though the panic sell was for real-life issues and probably justifiable with the massive dump in BTC and Crypto prices I was relying on for retirement at least until 66yrs 2months and not go back to work (shudder) for 1.5 to 2 years till that full retirement) Sad

I am not going to say that you did the wrong thing.

Although you could easily make the case I should be blowing a % of my BTC/Crypto on women of easy virtue and of dubious moral character (ie Golddigger) Smiley

..but alas, that has not come up yet to tempt me to dump BTC/Crypto now. (Damn it!) Sad

Brad

The hookers, lambos and blow part is up to you, and surely it is good to make sure that your investment situation is stabilized before going too much down the consumption rabbit hole.  At the same time, it does not hurt to have some consumption and pleasure budget, especially if you already have various aspects of your investment in decent shape and order.

Sometimes, also, you are going to have a bit of excess of wealth that is building up (and BTC can contribute towards causing that), and in those circumstances, it surely does not hurt to step up the standard of living a bit.  Does not need to be BIG stepping ups, but incrementally stepping up the standard of living can be a good thing.

Sometimes there can be ways to reasonably include expensive chick kinds of expenses into your budget, as long as you are largely calling the shots rather than letting some cute and manipulative chick trick you out of your BTC and other assets more quickly than you would prefer. 

If one, two or 10 chicks slowly milk you out of a decent proportion of your excess BTC over 25 years and such ongoing serial milkenings gives you a lot of pleasure along the way, then it may be well worth the time and money that is spent on such... as long as you are figuring out a way to balance it, too.    Yeah, if you are not used to it, then you surely don't want to jump in too quickly...

Don't get me wrong, I have not paid directly for the company of cuties in any kind of transactional kind of way, but sometimes I have been in relationships in which I have been engaging in expensive consumptive activities including going on trips and going out to eat at nice places (of my choice of course), and spending a decent amount of extra money to wine, dine and travel in various circumstances, so those extra expenses are likely to have taken away from some of my investing in BTC or even preserving my BTC stash, but there are still ways to step up your level of consumption in incremental ways that you can handle and control, and the amount of pleasure can be quite good too..

it can be considered as the whole hookers, lambos and blow idea that is the aspiration that is a bit of an exaggeration, because you might not just jump straight into such increases in luxury... but instead transition into some of those kinds of excesses, and I don't think it is a bad thing to perhaps transition into some excesses in consumption as long as you figure out ways to do it in a way that is good for your own situation while you are cognizant of the limitations of your investments including the reasonable cashflow that you can derive from your investments including the timeline that you have for the investment to last that includes your ability to step up consumption levels, too, and ultimately, you have to be the one that feels good about your uses of your time and money.. including not getting too far over your head into situations that you have screwed up your personal security and/or control over your finances.   

Yeah, I agree..everything you say is spot on...it is silly the whole 8.5 BTC kinda thing...but bored...have the discretionary income now outside of traditional investments and not living off

crypto anymore...thus my ratio of silliness to boredom ratio has been massively expanded...

Also, a good way to get at least SOME motivation for eBay sells via attic mining...some of this is just me being silly...for no real reason outside of boredom lately. I always have to

remember *Boredom* is HOW I got into bitcoin to get an idea of how clueless I've been on a lot of stuff since 2013...

I'd peaked out at my job/lifestyle/$$$/etc and in reality, the job was a dead-end, applying for other jobs in the field (age discrimination is real) ...everything was kinda meh!

A part-time faculty as Adjunct went away, another side job also got eliminated....so was looking at retirement at 70 years and being a greeter at Walmart after for lifesyle....was not good.

I was bored to tears...Summer of 2013...looking at putting up old game server (below) stuff to do. So I got that KNC 550gh Jupiter miner (ordered on July 1st, 2013) when BTC was

about $91.02....*newbie* could just as well bought BTC would have had the same amount of BTC that the unit made..more if you count electric I ate out of the unit. Smiley meh!

So I got the KNC Jupiter because I was *bored* and wanted to put up the free old game server towers that would have cost me $60 a month to run just in electric

*yeah, it was that big*.

It seemed a hell of a lot of work and monthly expense though, just because I was bored...figured It would have put me back $2.5 to $3k. But needed hobbies till 70 years and Walmart Career.

I also had some game of throne swords from the BOOK version pre-HBO...rare collectibles...

so I heard about BTC and the KNC machine and kept walking by the collectible swords, with HBO series coming out, finally snapped and sold coins and took game server fund

and between what I was gonna put into the game server (without the pesky I eat the electric costs for the game server) and the sale of the swords at around 4x what I bought

them for (new in the box)....that covered the $5,131.80 for the KNC unit and I decided to get into BTC mining for something more useful to do with my time than the game server.

As a long term plan, (the KNC machine eating electric costs) I figured I could ROI in 8 months and MAYBE pay my house utilities for say

another say 6 months with this as a hobby, before the KNC unit became a doorstop. Boredom issues solved. Stuff to do before becoming a Walmart Greeter! Yea!

And by god, I would not be bored anymore and have something *useful* do mining 'dubious' 1 BTC out of the sky a day in a mysterious fashion...all very cool! (It had been a

long time since I was cool don't ya know)

Also, the news was big on crypto and micro-lending projects to India ao hell, I thought BTC could do some good. Right after that, of course, BTC went parabolic in price.

So the combination of ...Boredom/Newbie Cluelessness/and dumb luck was my *in hindsight* 'business plan it seems. I have learned the power of boredom and trying stupid stuff!

Thus here I am *bored* again, attic mining, whining about BTC 8.5 lost (mostly in jest to motivate attic cleanup), etc...

So as 'silly' as all this is likely to seem to the outside world, this all keeps me *amused* and *less bored* and I always have to remind myself that doing somewhat clueless

and dubious stuff in the past to overcome what I may consider *boring* at any given time has been very, very, good to me.

So some of this dust accumulation is just that, going with the clueless flow and *gut* feeling of accumulation of dust and tongue in cheek whining about

my puny 8.5 BTC lost and what to do with my 'free-time' beside this dust accumulation and posting on www.bitcointalk.org. (I type as fast as I think so that is not

a real-time issue either on here either as folk may think)

I am not a hermit I teach Shotokan Karate at the local university, play with retro computers, am in clubs...but again, it is frigging *winter* in the frigging midwest...so I'm gonna bet on

*boredom* one more time with my dust BTC/Crypto endeavors and see where I end up next! Smiley God help me if FPGA mining ever takes off again, or I'll likely fall down that rabbit hole

next!

But with me, NEVER, underestimate the power of having 'too much' free time and indeed a case can be made that I HODL too

much BTC. But my background in wealth/job/lifestyle etc was 'quite' modest before 2013 and has stayed more or less the same via circumstances...it  has thru luck/some long term

traditional investments/no debts/paid off house/and BTC/Crypto of which all of such, both traditional and BTC/Crypto are sorta 'paper' profits I've not touched and now without

living on BTC/Crypto due to circumstances change and monthly income off estate/traditional investments...I can be even more 'odd' and just leave both of them alone. I am likely

fine living off either at my present lifestyle etc. So again, the whole conspicuous consumption was killed in my lifestyle long before 2013. So in my mind lately it is 'what risk?'

So, anyway, being boring and all, if no BTC/Crypto in this Universe, I'd likely be playing this game with stocks and traditional investments. As it is, bleeding what I consider

excess into BTC/Crypto with what I see as another major Recession coming...alleviates the more risk than that IMHO..and gives me silly goals that 'supposedly' will pan out in the future.

So again, Boredom/Cluelessness/too much free time and silly ass project goals have been very, very, good to me!

But again, you are completely right, I am a silly, old man, odd, somewhat clueless, lucky, crypto nerd of dubious sanity in the dead of winter...pining away my lost 8.5 BTC sold with dubious

dust/BTC/methods of accumulation.

But again, it is the dead of winter the midwest and dubious ASIC mining is done for me now, in any manner, at 10c kWh. Thus I shall fall back on my tried and true

method of luck/boredom/dubious projects/etc..and sh*t maybe lightning will strike twice. Smiley

Maybe by the time I'm 70, I'll be a Walmart Greeter anyway, not needing the money, they always seem pretty happy right?

later

brad
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3869

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 08:28:02 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2020, 08:47:31 PM by Biodom
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), mindrust (1)

A dubious project: mine some Grin with 1080Ti or 2080 cards (could be bought used cheaper).
Not going to make anything, most likely, but not lose anything either.
Some here dabbled in it. A boredom cure, though, just for fun since everything else (btc, eth, zec) mostly cannot be done at home anymore.
Recession-who knows? I hope, not. I hope so because next time they will throw everything including kitchen sink at it with uncertain consequences.

One interesting point, though.
Due to the unique design of bitcoin, it seems likely to me that it is exceedingly difficult to replace larger chunks of sold btc in time. At least, not during bull markets.
I had done some selling back in Q1 2017, have absolutely no regrets about it. Needed the money, used btc. Never even tried to "replace" the chunk.
That was the only "serious" sell that I did, but even smaller sells afterwards mostly cannot be replaced (in a bull market). So, every time I contemplate a sell, I do so knowing that I would probably never replace it and I am fine with this. Then, when I buy again, I consider it a new buy, not a replacement of the 'old' bitcoin.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 08:39:35 PM

@Searing

So you only had to sell 10% of your bitcoins after it crashed with 80%. You are privileged. It is this primary emotion called greed telling you that you could have sold less or could have had more. It hurts and likely most of us have been there (even people ‘late’ entering during 2017.

You were however over-invested needing the dollars in the short term. Glad it worked out for you though.

(And personal opinion: think about why you hold on to those bcash and bsv. Is it as a hedge in case Bitcoin fails? Or is it greed thinking it will increase in value against bitcoin during a bull run? The latter is not a rational decision).

I made another too long post on the power of living within your means and just plain being *bored* to do something 'dubious' Smiley How I half-assed stumbled into BTC/Crypto.

As to the BSV and BCH at my BTC-Core level, it probably would be a 'tiny' help in the big-hurt because if IMHO BTC-Core is destroyed those coins at best would be $500 USD IMHO.

So in the great scheme of things..big whoop....(thus the traditional investments and of course on the other side BTC as my plan B)

That indeed is *just in case* why I've been keeping the

BCH and BSV ...but lately with BSV and even BCH it is getting in my view beyond silly/stupid and clueless how they are doing stuff...thus the wtf I should just dump them

I should make a combined price of BCH/BSV vs BTC after cap gains taxes/state taxes graph day by day on what would be left as a convert to BTC as a ratio to keep track of.

Base my dump of such on what return vs price of above would give me to BTC. When/IF BTC price starts to run away and make such an xfer worse..then dump and get BTC.

But anyway, in a previous post I'm trying to state that what if what everyone (mostly) is stating on WO and Bitcointalk, etc is that BTC is NOT too high priced but is *undervalued*?

What if BTC does go up in value to 100k in the next few years? People should be 'accumulating' dust BTC/Crypto IMHO for little risk even now and great rewards are possible!

I think the odds of BTC/Crypto going to zero are less than the current price x 10 from now. So I'm trying to accumulate BTC dust for those reasons also...

To me, it is 'little risk' of discretionary cash a person can afford and huge rewards being long term very possible yet.

Anyway, how I'd approach stuff now as a newbie. Attic Mine sell crap for BTC dust and or a little each month you can afford...that perhaps you'd blow on beer/broads/eBay etc anyway.

My boredom/cluelessness/luck/reach back to the 2013 newbie self I once was, even now, does not seem an impossible goal for potential future rewards with BTC/Crypto.

Anyway, what I'm trying to do now, as I would as a *newbie* today. Smiley

Brad
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 3009

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 08:50:28 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1), JSRAW (1)

dips and green dildos
volatility is high
price still goes upwards

my first #haiku in a while.

BTC slightly above the lower boundary of the uptrending channel (starting early january), which is at EMA50 (1d) on stamp right now i hope it doesn't go down below.
More unpleasant news about SARS-CoV-19, mostly unconfirmed and unofficial.
Good evening at $9.762, gents  Grin
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 9560

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 09:07:07 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (2), Gyrsur (1), ivomm (1)

The end goal is still the same - untold riches Smiley

$10,000 is just psychological, it means nothing. We’re well on track to see an obscenely high USD cost per BTC in the not too distant future.

Good things come to those who wait.

HODL

Olegya199

Activity: 480
Merit: 129

HODL

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 09:17:08 PM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (4), El duderino_ (2), mindrust (1), jojo69 (1), Gyrsur (1), kurious (1), Raja_MBZ (1), bitserve (1), OutOfMemory (1), Icygreen (1), Cryptotourist (1)

Guys hello!
Today is exactly 2 years since I registered at this forum ! I do not write here often, (because of my bad English) but I read very often.  During this time you've all become like family to me, and I would like to celebrate it with you.  Cheesy
Since I registered on the forum, my life has changed a lot, mainly thanks to the financial planning that I learned from you! I want to make every member of the WO`s  a small gift in the form of a chocolate bar made by my close relative from natural products.  
I have not yet figured out how to send the chocolate to those who want to remain anonymous, so I ask for your help with this. Huh
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392

Be a bank

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 09:41:34 PM

Send me all the chocolate.
Olegya199

HODL

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 09:46:27 PM

Guys hello!
Today is exactly 2 years since I registered at this forum ! I do not write here often, (because of my bad English) but I read very often.  During this time you've all become like family to me, and I would like to celebrate it with you.  Cheesy
Since I registered on the forum, my life has changed a lot, mainly thanks to the financial planning that I learned from you! I want to make every member of the WO`s  a small gift in the form of a chocolate bar made by my close relative from natural products. 
I have not yet figured out how to send the chocolate to those who want to remain anonymous, so I ask for your help with this. Huh

No need to send chocolate just chears.
What a nice day for you, I wish such beautiful days in your life come back again and again.

Chears! Thank you for your wishes!!!  Cheesy
The chocolate issue has already been resolved, I already ordered from a relative and I have nowhere to go...  Roll Eyes
Olegya199

HODL

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 09:47:51 PM

And you will then send a tile to each of the WO's members?
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 09:55:15 PM
Merited by mindrust (1)

Just drew the following line and figured out that things can get tougher a bit for alts if the following trend continues (and BTC.D jumps):

Update:

LMAO:

Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520

Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2020, 09:59:08 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2020, 10:14:52 PM by Gyrsur
Merited by Olegya199 (2)

Guys hello!
Today is exactly 2 years since I registered at this forum ! I do not write here often, (because of my bad English) but I read very often.  During this time you've all become like family to me, and I would like to celebrate it with you.  Cheesy
Since I registered on the forum, my life has changed a lot, mainly thanks to the financial planning that I learned from you! I want to make every member of the WO`s  a small gift in the form of a chocolate bar made by my close relative from natural products.  

What a nice day for you, I wish such beautiful days in your life come back again and again.

Chears! Thank you for your wishes!!!  Cheesy
The chocolate issue has already been resolved, I already ordered from a relative and I have nowhere to go...  Roll Eyes

first, much congratulations to you because of your anniversary.

second, this forum serves partly also as an information board for security issues related to Bitcoin and user want to stay anonymous here because of their OPSEC. so don't expect so many users are giving information about them to you for free. sorry bro!

third, if this is an attack to OPSEC of users then go f**k yourselve.

fourth, if you are just want to be kind or polite forget about the third point.

EDIT: sorry bro, I don't speak Russian but I assume you do understand English.  Wink
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392

Be a bank

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 10:08:49 PM

And you will then send a tile to each of the WO's members?
No.
Send it to me.
All.
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 9560

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 10:15:25 PM
Merited by Olegya199 (2), JayJuanGee (1)

To get my home address you’re going to have to do a lot more than offer me a bar of chocolate.

I’m not some cheap date Wink

My home address will cost you 5BTC or a years supply of hookers & cocaine Smiley
Olegya199

HODL

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 10:15:38 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Guys hello!
Today is exactly 2 years since I registered at this forum ! I do not write here often, (because of my bad English) but I read very often.  During this time you've all become like family to me, and I would like to celebrate it with you.  Cheesy

Chears! Thank you for your wishes!!!  Cheesy
The chocolate issue has already been resolved, I already ordered from a relative and I have nowhere to go...  Roll Eyes

second, this forum serves partly also as an information board for security issues related to Bitcoin and user want to stay anonymous here because of their OPSEC. so don't expect so many users are giving information about them to you for free. sorry bro!

EDIT: sorry bro, I don't speak Russian but I assume you do understand English.  Wink

Thank you for your congratulations!
I knew there would be such reactions, so I asked you to help me. Let's figure out a scheme to send you a chocolate bar so that I don't know your addresses or personal details. Maybe I will send someone we all trust and he will send the others? Or should we do it through intermediary firms?

It's certainly not an attack, but I'm afraid to compromise your identity, which is why I'm asking for your advice.

If you don't mind, let's consider that there was no 3rd point.
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1115

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2020, 10:17:14 PM

What a speech!!!  Shocked horrific
Feelings after seeing the wish
1st: 😘
2nd:🤔
3rd:😮😲
4th:😳
Pages: « 1 ... 25737 25738 25739 25740 25741 25742 25743 25744 25745 25746 25747 25748 25749 25750 25751 25752 25753 25754 25755 25756 25757 25758 25759 25760 25761 25762 25763 25764 25765 25766 25767 25768 25769 25770 25771 25772 25773 25774 25775 25776 25777 25778 25779 25780 25781 25782 25783 25784 25785 25786 [25787] 25788 25789 25790 25791 25792 25793 25794 25795 25796 25797 25798 25799 25800 25801 25802 25803 25804 25805 25806 25807 25808 25809 25810 25811 25812 25813 25814 25815 25816 25817 25818 25819 25820 25821 25822 25823 25824 25825 25826 25827 25828 25829 25830 25831 25832 25833 25834 25835 25836 25837 ... 33346 »
  Print  

Jump to: