Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:41:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168143 times)
tiaozhanziwo

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:40:36 PM

Welcome,
does anyone want to join me? I'm about to prepare lawsuit against footballcoin. I invested 10 BTC into that coin and after almost half a year they still keep repeating the same mantra "soon".  My patience is over. They didn't even add exchange. I changed my 10 BTC into useless shitcoin, that i can't even sell, because there is no exchange and those guys're probably swimming on panama for my money. It's pure scam, like onecoin
Maybe you did not invest bitcoin at all. You need a little more patience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noracortez

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:27:18 AM

Welcome,
does anyone want to join me? I'm about to prepare lawsuit against footballcoin. I invested 10 BTC into that coin and after almost half a year they still keep repeating the same mantra "soon".  My patience is over. They didn't even add exchange. I changed my 10 BTC into useless shitcoin, that i can't even sell, because there is no exchange and those guys're probably swimming on panama for my money. It's pure scam, like onecoin

Patience is a virtue and the best things in life are worth waiting for. A wise man said that, not me  Cheesy Cheesy
Eddy XFC

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:40:57 AM

Welcome,

It's the internet, where everyone can say anything. But I think that things should work out well for him and all involved.  Wink And yeah, like Axl said "All we need is just a little patience."
GreenMtnVT

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:22:21 AM

I would love to see the coin listed on Binance.  Excellent volume and good user support too.  Hopefully everything is delivered in the next few weeks and high volume buying/selling can start.  I think this thing might react like a beach ball that's been held underwater. 
haster100

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:45:20 PM

I'm glad that finally the team voiced good news. That the project will soon be released on the stock exchange, and investors can decide for themselves what to do with the tokens. Let's play this game.
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:15:50 PM

Welcome,

I am sure you even don't read the white paper.  Just want to earn some quick money but failed.
Stupid enough.
jman887854

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:26:39 PM

The upgrade of the gaming platform will take a little bit longer but we are confident that everything will be in place before the end of Q1 of 2018.

So it'll be ready by march 31, 2018? Ugh You guys really need to put some of that btc to use, hire some competent developers and just get this done already.
hellsteeth

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:15:14 PM

The upgrade of the gaming platform will take a little bit longer but we are confident that everything will be in place before the end of Q1 of 2018.

So it'll be ready by march 31, 2018? Ugh You guys really need to put some of that btc to use, hire some competent developers and just get this done already.

where does it say march 31 or end of q1 2018??
roastedparsnip

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:26:30 AM

" At this point we are ready with the blockchain implementation, with the SPV wallet for XFC (for the assets the SPV wallet will be only ready in the first quarter of 2018), the in-game wallets are ready including the assets part. We are waiting that the blockchain, that is integrated both in the game and in the exchange, is delivered to us, together with the DigitalTokens exchange.
The upgrade of the gaming platform will take a little bit longer but we are confident that everything will be in place before the end of Q1 of 2018. I can tell you the new team is doing a great job and the improvements will take your breath away.
The Android mobile app will also be ready before the end of Q1 "

That's the full paragraph from Octa.

The majority of what is he talking about with regard to the end of Q1 is to do with gameplay. SPV wallet for in-game assets, Android mobile app and upgrading the gaming platform.

This isn't a big issue because the game is already enjoyable and works fine.

The new blockchain and internal exchange should be ready much sooner. It's obvious that ANX are taking longer than expected but there's not much more that FootballCoin devs can do about that other than keep asking them for updates.

Which is the same us investors have been doing to the FootballCoin devs.

It's also important to note that Octa says external exchanges have already been applied for so at least that process is underway and will allow trading of XFC.

I don't think we're going to get one specific day where every single part of this project is launched at the same time and we all become instant millionaires.

It looks like the blockchain and exchange will be released first, followed by listing on external exchanges, and eventually upgraded gameplay.

Hopefully we will see a gradual increase in the value of XFC as these goals are met.
Eddy XFC

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:43:49 AM

" At this point we are ready with the blockchain implementation, with the SPV wallet for XFC (for the assets the SPV wallet will be only ready in the first quarter of 2018), the in-game wallets are ready including the assets part. We are waiting that the blockchain, that is integrated both in the game and in the exchange, is delivered to us, together with the DigitalTokens exchange.
The upgrade of the gaming platform will take a little bit longer but we are confident that everything will be in place before the end of Q1 of 2018. I can tell you the new team is doing a great job and the improvements will take your breath away.

The majority of what is he talking about with regard to the end of Q1 is to do with gameplay. SPV wallet for in-game assets, Android mobile app and upgrading the gaming platform.

The new blockchain and internal exchange should be ready much sooner. It's obvious that ANX are taking longer than expected but there's not much more that FootballCoin devs can do about that other than keep asking them for updates.

It's also important to note that Octa says external exchanges have already been applied for so at least that process is underway and will allow trading of XFC.

I don't think we're going to get one specific day where every single part of this project is launched at the same time and we all become instant millionaires.

It looks like the blockchain and exchange will be released first, followed by listing on external exchanges, and eventually upgraded gameplay.

Hopefully we will see a gradual increase in the value of XFC as these goals are met.

Cool take on things. Your comments usually seem very level-headed in my opinion.
Yes, there have been numerous improvements with the game itself, the site, the information brought into the game.
The blockchain, exchange and wallet are ready as to my knowledge and delays were caused by the wait time on FootballCoin's partners.
In my opinion, it could be a project that can rise quickly in popularity. But its peak should be reached in the Summer to coincide with the World Cup in Russia. I think it should be coin that increases in value in time, similarly to some of the few other serious projects.
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:25:25 AM

Cool take on things. Your comments usually seem very level-headed in my opinion.
Yes, there have been numerous improvements with the game itself, the site, the information brought into the game.
The blockchain, exchange and wallet are ready as to my knowledge and delays were caused by the wait time on FootballCoin's partners.
In my opinion, it could be a project that can rise quickly in popularity. But its peak should be reached in the Summer to coincide with the World Cup in Russia. I think it should be coin that increases in value in time, similarly to some of the few other serious projects.

plz forgive me, I don't see what kind of the blockchain will we use in the new XFC?
GreenMtnVT

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:07:30 AM

Does this mean that the new blockchain and exchange have been delivered now?
Octa XFC

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:36:12 AM

Yes they just have been delivered.
We are now working on the last settings because there are some limits that are not appropriate and we need to have them changed before going public.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:11:31 PM

We are now working on the last settings because there are some limits that are not appropriate and we need to have them changed before going public.
I have been following this thread and I believe this coin has a good future, there's been a long wait but let's see how good it turns out maybe the long wait is going to worth it, why not give them a chance.
arielman

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:22:10 PM

Why nobody understands that the dev team can't be blamed for the delay and they had a problem with their partners.

If someone watched their work, they would have seen that things are moving very well. I have a feeling that it will not take long until we are notified that the exchange is ready.

Let's get in the spirit of the holidays and who knows ... maybe even Santa Claus will come with the exchange.. Wink Wink
arielman

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:24:32 PM

I have been following this thread and I believe this coin has a good future, there's been a long wait but let's see how good it turns out maybe the long wait is going to worth it, why not give them a chance.

You are right. After all, so was the bitcoin.

A digital currency in which no one believed. Who would have said Bitcoin will grow so much Huh probably no one... Instead of shaking so much, let's try to get as many XFCCOIN as possible and hope that XFCCOIN will soon reach half the value of a BTC Wink
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:36:38 PM

I wanted to mention folks, that it would be best not to transfer from Counterparty platform towards the FootballCoin within the next 24 hours.
 We are working on the swap. It would be best to hold up for the next 24 hours. It should not affect any of the transactions made before or after this.

This is simply safer. We will update you with more information. We are working on numerous developments and we will provide updates momentarily.

By the way, the tutorial for transferring from Counterparty to FootballCoin is back online on the footballcoin website and on www.xfccoin.io.

Thanks,

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:41:10 PM

plz forgive me, I don't see what kind of the blockchain will we use in the new XFC?

The blockchain we will use is our very own FootballCoin Blockchain (developed using Multichain technology). It's a scalable solution, that involves high speeds and low transaction fees.
The exchange service, Digital Tokens, using the new Blockchain, has been created in partnership with ANX International. Both parties have brought their know-how and work ethic to the project. They will help manage the system in the future. Updates to follow momentarily.

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

juliasomething

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:47:17 PM

FootballCoin official twitter just posted this announcement
https://twitter.com/xfcfootballcoin/status/943520915001954304

It's indeed a warning, but the way I see it, the exchange is on its way to us!!! Sorry guys, cannot help to hide my excitement!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
haster100

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:59:42 AM

FootballCoin official twitter just posted this announcement
https://twitter.com/xfcfootballcoin/status/943520915001954304

It's indeed a warning, but the way I see it, the exchange is on its way to us!!! Sorry guys, cannot help to hide my excitement!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
This is very good news. I am very glad that the project will soon be released on the stock exchange. Where we all co-operate in the coin of Footbal Coin. I love this game.
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: