Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:56:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ?  (Read 71502 times)
paoeng1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:36:24 PM

Its risky more than investing on a physical investments, why? Because bitcoin contains a high volatility which enables bitcoin to vary its price in accordance to the total demand and supply of it unlike investment on financial system it is as it is , local currency does not fluctuate always and just moves prices a little.
Dont spend all your money to invest in bitcoin. Sometimes dont take a risk all your property. But be responsible when you invest in one thing. 
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:48:51 PM

Its risky more than investing on a physical investments, why? Because bitcoin contains a high volatility which enables bitcoin to vary its price in accordance to the total demand and supply of it unlike investment on financial system it is as it is , local currency does not fluctuate always and just moves prices a little.
Dont spend all your money to invest in bitcoin. Sometimes dont take a risk all your property. But be responsible when you invest in one thing. 
He is a right physical investment is a safe, for example, if we invest in land suppose the price drops at least we will have our land with us. Same gold investment. But bitcoin is different once the price drops there is no way to recover it, you have to wait for a price increase or else you have to accept your loss. So bitcoin investment is very risky.
nabilanur

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:58:27 PM

there is no fool proof answer to this question. it is all speculation.
the risks are there but in my opinion price going down in long term has a  very small chance. but in short term because of some stuff that are going on can go down but i won't last long.

but there is another risk that people usually forget, when you are using bitcoin you are in charge of keeping your private keys (your wallet) safe. and if you fail to do that, you will lose your money. this risk is easily manageable though, since you can learn how to make a safe wallet (read about cold storage) and never worry about this risk.
Yes sir I agree with your article.I think, bitcoin is very safe if we keep our private key safe.But if some people lost their private key and make complen on forum, this is not acceptable.we need more and more careful yo keep safe our private key.
Man From The Future

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:07:09 PM

There are two things in investment ; lost and profit. I guess everyone will always be ready of getting profit, and won't be ready of getting lost. Just ask yourself whether you have enough courage to take any risks that may happen if you invest in bitcoin. As I  believe, if you decide to make investment in bitcoin, don’t question such thing because it will make you to think negative. Investing just needs one thing that is courage.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:38:18 PM

Bitcoin is a the most trustworthy coin among all the cryptocurrencies. But it does not mean that it has no risk.Ofcourse it has risk but lesser compared to others. Aside from the risk that the value of it is volatile, one of the big risk also is the wallet that you used. You should choose wallets that are reliable since because of cryptos nature it can easily be stolen in just a second.So be careful and guard your wealth well!
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:41:04 PM

Investing Bitcoin is really a risky matter. I think that sometimes it depends on your luck.If your luck is good,you will be benefited. Otherwise, it is risky one.

xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:42:44 PM

The risk of investing in bitcoin is huge. simple. For profit is also very high. There are many risks when investing in bitcoin. When you let the bitcoin stay on the exchange and the exchanges suddenly collapse. You will lose bitcoin.

Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:18:35 AM

The risk of investing in bitcoin is huge. simple. For profit is also very high. There are many risks when investing in bitcoin. When you let the bitcoin stay on the exchange and the exchanges suddenly collapse. You will lose bitcoin.

I agree with this statement. The risk in investing in bitcoin is truly a risky thing. Why? It is simply because you cannot predict the its prices in the futur due to market fluctuations and it is also because the higher pay-off it offers.

CryptoRothschild

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:22:50 AM

Impossible to judge the risk - of course now that the price has halved the risk is much lower than buying when it was peaking. But should it halve again the price, then it would be even less riskier.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Nitroali
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

#41 Haga

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 12:33:18 AM

Investing Bitcoin is high risk , volatility is incredible
So invest small amount because obviously could decrease !

😁
andrino

Activity: 193

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:18:37 AM

Investing to bitcoin is always a risky decision to do coz the price of bitcoin decrease and increase. I think investing to bitcoin is a wise things to do also coz the supply of bitcoin decreases everyday. While there is still a supply bitcoin take the risk to invest. Maybe you can be in a good fortunes in your good future. Having a bitcoin is a risky but profitable also when the price increase the profit of your is really good. Investing is a strong decision to do coz you can have a profit of it or no. Im sure you can have it if you can.
czhy20

Activity: 129
Merit: 3

bitrace® | JOIN NOW

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:23:08 AM

There's always a risk, but you can't determine the exact amount. Investing on any company or cryptocurrency has its own risks, no investment is a 100% sure ROI. You just have to believe on bitcoins, as many more are now adopting it, the price will definitely rise on a long term basis.

bitrace®
[ PRE-ICO | Jan 25th - Feb 25th ]
[    ICO    | Feb 25th - Mar 25th ] (http://bitrace-token.com)
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:26:41 AM

I think it depends on how much you invest to risk for it, investing is like gambling you cannot predict what will happen because of changing of prices you have to be monitored.
Yes, I think how much risk is depends on how much you invest. If you invest a lot of money in Bitcoin means the more risk you are facing. Well, there is a risk in everything you do; you need to take courage to face it all before you meet your ideal outcome.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
zoose

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:33:35 AM

I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.

There is always risk in any investment whether it is in the stock market or Cryptocurrencies. In this case Bitcoin is a solidly established coin as the first mover. If you plan on making a long term investment then you'll do better than someone who is looking for a quick payday. The volatility in these markets are extreme when compared to traditional investments like the stock market. If the S&P 500 or DOW dropped 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 40 or 50% the world would have a collective heart attack. However these wild price swings are common in Bitcoin. They're still scary but if you don't panic sell to the whales waiting at the bottom you'll see a price correction that has a tendency to ascend past the last ATH. Do a little research and you'll see what I mean.

Bitcoin has died more than 100,000 cats & we all know how many lives those suckers have Cheesy

Cryptopia
    Exchange  Mineshaft 2.0   Marketplace   Rewards  CoinInfo   [[Bitcointalk]] [Facebook] [Twitter]
▪▪▪▪▪■■■■■■■▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄■■■■■■■▪▪▪▪▪
Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development 
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:38:49 AM

The risk is not a measurable thing, so we can't say that how much risk in this investment of this Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin platform has grown up in recent time so that you have to take a risk if you want to make a profit on this platform. Naturally, every investment requires taking a risk. so Bitcoin is not out of these activities.
I think day by day Bitcoin is becoming a popular platform and people are trying to be involved in this system and a lot of countries are taking consideration regarding Cryptoworld. that's why you need to require a taking risk.
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:39:23 AM

the price of bitcoin is quite unpredictable considering that it increases and decreases overtime, it can never remain in the same price as before because of reasons that affect the price of bitcoin. though if it does decrease then it is just temporary, i doubt that it'll last long so there is a chance that it'll increase in value once again. you should just hold your bitcoins for now and wait for the time that it increases in value

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Cryptopulos

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:50:49 AM

If you prefer to risk investing then go for it.

Many people risking there money for investing just to get higher earnings but if they failed and get scammed, huh there will be no chances to get back what they lost from investing...
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:52:04 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 12:21:19 PM by Portia12

for me its a 50 50 risk in bitcoin because we can't predict all site if they are legit or we cant predict the price of bitcoin if it will always increase because their is other side of bitcoin the dump or decrease when investors pullout all their money.

Happy Smile

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:03:47 AM

About 90%, sometimes i go greedy. I go all in.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:08:08 AM

I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
Honestly every action in business is so risky even in investing. Once you invest there is no turning back you will just wait for its loss or for you gain. You cannot determined if your money will be profitable or not. But since you are now investing in bitcoin itnis more secure that ypu will be given a high value, you just need to wait, be patience and I think that will be worthy.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: