Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:41:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ?  (Read 71502 times)
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:16:09 AM

Investing in bitcoin is already a risk,and i can say the chance is 50-50 to either gain or lose.It's really unpredictable but that is how bitcoin or the market works because of its volatility.I consider timing as one factor for you to either gain or lose and since this topic has been posted before bitcoin made a bullish run in a span of 3-4 months then i can say you have gain a lot already even if you cash out after the crash.
If you know how to analyze a coin then you can increase that 50% of gain up to 80-90% because a good analyzation will bring you in the gold days that you will be just earning and earning. I think that it takes time before you reach to that point but overall, it is a great investment for yourself that you can get some benefit in the future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:16:38 AM

I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
if you pursue this plan and did buy bitcoin the time you put this thread,for sure by now you are a rich person,,as the last quarter of 2017 is the biggest day bitcoin ever had.climbing to the huge amount of $20,000 i guess this profit answered your question,if bitcoin really risky or profiteering..

The risk only that i knew herin crypto?if you are a panic person and cant even wait or gamble when price is dropping.thats the reason some says crypto is risky but if we will figure out.its us who made this community riskier
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:18:19 AM

I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
the risk is high even also in other investment but for me i use bitcoin for converting altcoin to cash in trading vice versa
the price of bitcoin may decrease but it always go up so just buy and leave your coin and hold
you will loss a lot of money in bitcoin if you will panic when price go down

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
1discovery

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:21:15 AM

I think there is not risk to buy Bitcoin. I know online invest always risk. But Bitcoin is totally different from other investment. If you can hold for long time it will give you big profit. Just think what was price Bitcoin a year ago and what is price now. Just keep your Bitcoin wallet safe . And invest in Bitcoin.  You will never loss.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:21:54 AM

Cryptos are very volatile. No one can really predict or say that you will profit if you'll invest in BTC today but as what the numbers are showing for the previous years of BTC, you can really be in profit if you invest now.

I highly suggest that you might as well look at some other alt coins. There are lots of coins who has potential to grow for the next 2 - 3 years and you can profit alot since its value now is so small unlike BTC. Do some research and read some discussions here in forums about other cryptos!! Goodluck with your investment and have a good one! Smiley
logan0312

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:26:03 AM

Every investment is risky and bitcoin investment is also risky.But as far as i know,im following the bitcoin price movement for the past two years. I think I should post it as a topic, but getting to your post I think that nothing last forever but I wish that bitcoin will last as long as the earth still revolves, because of the good quality bitcoin has to offer for us and it is doing an amazing job increasing in value right now!
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:32:49 AM

All forms of investment are risk because its value depend on the success of the business in the market. Bitcoin, just like other forms of investment is very risky. It has a very volatile price that is very unpredictable to its users which both makes it profitable and at the same time risky. Bitcoin can also be considered a high risk high reward kind of investment. Though you can always visit some reliable websites to monitor the success or not of bitcoin, we must still be very cautious and wise in how we manage our money.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
spinno

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:37:03 AM

Every investment is risky and bitcoin investment is also risky.But as far as i know,All forms of investment are risk because its value depend on the success of the business in the market. Bitcoin, just like other forms of investment is very risky. It has a very volatile price that is very unpredictable to its users which both makes it profitable and at the same time risky. Bitcoin can also be considered a high risk high reward kind of investment. Though you can always visit some reliable websites to monitor the success or not of bitcoin, we must still be very cautious and wise in how we manage our money.
BTC encompasses high risk and high return.Its a game of patience.If you purchase your BTC and expect immediate return.Keep it for long term and then you will be able to get maximum return.This cryptocurrency does not back by any central bank like other currencies.It fluctuates several times,but i have heard people whoever invested in BTC they are enjoying furits of their investment.Though there is probability of high risk but return is also very high.
garybyerz

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:02:49 PM

There is risk but not much risk in buying up to 3-4 bitcoins. This is due to the value of bitcoins fluctuating around a stable value. Which is considered in today's scenario the value of btc is stable around 1100$ but fluctuates a little bit. So purchasing 3-4 bitcoins and then if the price rise or the growth rate of BTC slow down you will loose less and not much.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:36:37 PM

High risk high gain,if you earn high it mean you also face high risk as well and risk factor is involve every business and investment.Bitcoin also facing the risk as well like it can be Security Risk,Insurance Risk,Market risk and fraud risk as well.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:40:29 PM

There is allot of risk when it comes to investing
in bitcoin, you should have confident or trust in the company
when it comes to putting your bitcoin out for getting in profit.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
sungaiyangderas

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:38:29 PM

Of course investing in bitcoin is very problematic, and we can close the price we can know about how to do it in the future, bitcoin prices can go down if there is a big event, and seen from the graph and bitcoin growth can be very profitable for the future.
Lun4t1c

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:42:21 PM

In my opinion it's a 50 50 risk when you put money on bitcoin. The good thing is you put your money in a right place and you should have nothing to worry about.
Crypto-mim

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:48:51 PM

Little bit risk in bitcoin investment. Bitcoin price up and down regularly and it will be anything up or  anything down. So, you have to analysis crypto market, policy and present price. If you have a ideas about cryptocurrency then no risk in bitcoin investment. If you have not a ideas about this then it risk in investment.  Smiley
luisowens

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:45:14 PM

The same risk you will find with any other investment, however, i do believe bitcoin is more secure because it's a new tech, attention may keep getting higher, and you can safely invest at least 33% of what you have in btc, and anyway it applies to the investment rule, only investment what you can afford to lose.
jeffer8035

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:10:04 AM

Well, if it's a good time, I've had a big correction and it's time to buy, because it's going up.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:56:50 PM

The risk of investing in bitcoin is composed of several components, beginning with the risk of changing the rate of the bitcoin itself and ending with liquidity in your country of origin. Can you exchange it for fiat money and use this money.
John Wick

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:17:08 PM

The risk of investing in bitcoin is composed of several components, beginning with the risk of changing the rate of the bitcoin itself and ending with liquidity in your country of origin. Can you exchange it for fiat money and use this money.

There is now way to measure this risk in bitcoin. The risk is high but reducing the risk is linked to the person.

Decissions will determine the result generally.
tatianaellery

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:46:34 PM

All investments involve risk. But people cannot insure themselves against this. The most important thing is never to put all your eggs in one basket.  Cool I have great trust in bitcoin and I believe it will always thrive as it always has.
abhishek_bittu

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:03:53 PM

When bitcoin is viewed from an investment perspective, it is more often compared to gold than it is to other currencies. That is because bitcoin and gold have a lot in common as assets. Both are limited in supply, have functional use and are considered by many, despite their volatility, to be good stores of value.

Investing on bitcoins is very attractive however ,there are lot of risks involved, let me break it down for you here .

Despite Bitcoin’s impressive annualized returns since its inception in 2009, the reality is that the currency is still in its infancy and no one knows whether it will really become globally accepted or whether it will eventually disappear. This uncertainty surrounding Bitcoin’s future is reflected in its price volatility.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: