Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2024, 10:13:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ?  (Read 71509 times)
neowebwallet

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:11:29 AM

Bitcoin is a currency like no other. In short it's digital money that solves many of the problems our current currencies suffer from and introduces many other uncertainties we never had to deal with before.

Risks-

Untraceable.
Easy to lose
Hard to trade
Still too new
Can't buy stuff
Too volatile
Darkrulerx

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:17:38 AM

I do not think that it is a lot risky because the only thing you want to have with it is to make profit but you do need to ware about fake wallets and fake coins promoting themselves we cannpot do a lot about it because it is mostly anonymous.
bossgucci

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:23:15 AM

I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
The risk in investments into bitcoin is losing all of money because there are not people who gives us guarantee
 bitcoin will be survive for long time and still there is values in bitcoin,
but if we see on the marketcap.com bitcoin is the best digital coins be compared with other altcoins
so how much do you be ready to losing money in digital coins?, that the amount must be invested in bitcoin.

that is if you invested 100% of your resources and money to bitcoin, the greater the investment the higher the profit and risks which is applied not just in bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies but also on any other form of investments such as gold. The odds are affected by the market charts and the trends itself ever since bitcoins started but it is a matter of perception on how you view things, are you willing to take risk? I will, because nothing will happens by always by staying in our comfort zones.
Many people risking there money for investing just to get higher earnings but if they failed and get scammed, huh there will be no chances to get back what they lost from investing.
I agree with you but there are a lot of other risks in bitcoin investment too like fake wallets that people download and believe it is real also not a lot of people know about bitcoin so they just do anything and end up losing a lot so learn first before you start.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:27:16 AM

The investment risk is proportional to the money you invest in Bitcoin. Because every Crypto asset has a risk of being lost / stolen. However, it rarely happens if you invest in the right place.
wulidada

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:32:11 AM

Bitcoin is still in development, so the price of bitcoin will fluctuate a bit and Bitcoin will suddenly fall in price due to a few things, so you may lose money in the short term. But do not worry, because the potential of bitcoin is huge and bitcoin's technology is strong, I suggest you invest long term bitcoin. Of course, you need to understand the risks of investing. good luck.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:34:31 AM

I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
It's a matter of placement, we must be smart to put our investment, because Bitcoin price is unstable. The risk that may happen is the loss of our money, therefore we must take care of our Bitcoin wallets well.
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:35:32 AM

It always risk to invest on anything if you don't know well about it. Bitcoin is that coin which is a great platform to invest.Try to analysis this coin and then invest.I always suggest to invest bitcoin after knowing it well.

pnx17

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:35:58 AM

Compared to a savings account, shares are very risky.
Compared to shares cryptocoins are very risky.
Only use money that you don't need.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1311
Merit: 101

Crypto lover

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:42:55 AM

Bitcoin is a super coin which is so different as thinking about investment. Once time had it was so easy to tell that you can investment on bitcoin. Now its up and up on the moon. its a good thinking always to invest in bitcoin but you have to know well about bitcoin I can't suggest you to invest 3 or 4 bitcoin blindly.Keep that idea and analysis the bitcoin and invest, it's help to decrease your losses and increase your profit as well.
Legendari

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:48:10 AM

It seems to me that in the moment when investing in bitcoin no more risks than when investing in any other asset.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Ealex

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:04:19 PM

Any thing that involves finance is a risk. you just have to be careful, do not share sensitive information such as passwords. BTC prices are volatile, no one can say when it will rise or fall.
weishao

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:21:18 PM

Short-term investment Bitcoin risk is very large, because bitcoin is still in development, bitcoin will affect the price because of a number of things, so I do not recommend that you invest short-term bitcoin. You can choose to invest long-term investment bitcoin, because the potential of bitcoin is huge. Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:23:51 PM

Investing is a very risky thing. Because you will put your money into a person that you didnt know very well. So the thing is just know its history and background before you invest.

stevanprice

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:38:37 PM

so very risk because, however investing further extends the level of risk and it differs from investment to investment and thus there is no guaranteed assurance in any case, especially when it comes to the investments using crypto currencies.
yes i agree, to calculate the risk can be said there are but the number who do not know for sure but certainly every activity must have risks. perhaps in this case its value decreases due to several reasons. maybe you can speculate that later the value will go back up and then you will sell it but save bitcoin in a long time will risk loss, could be stolen from your wallet or damaged hardisk if you save it here.
Hunter1981

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:08:58 PM

Every investment has some short of risks . The risk you can get from bitcoin investment is directly proportional with the profit you can earn . The more profit you want to take when investing amount not bitcoin , the more amount of risk you will get when the price is not like what you expect .
rickyleatham

Activity: 126

Get your share of the future

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:15:51 PM

all investment has its own risks, no matter how big or small, it has a small precentage depends on lucks, so bitcoin is also the case, investors use their money invest in some virtual currency that they can never be able to touch. so they have to put their trust on it, these risks can make investors loose money or may be all of their money, so investors should accept the risks when investing.

Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:56:42 PM

Every investment has some short of risks . The risk you can get from bitcoin investment is directly proportional with the profit you can earn . The more profit you want to take when investing amount not bitcoin , the more amount of risk you will get when the price is not like what you expect .

Yes true, and bitcoin is a hot investment type that will make us laugh or cry loudly. prices can rise and fall in the tens of percent in a matter of hours, this ha makes us to be mentally prepared, never want to profit big but afraid of risk. bitcoin is a risky investment.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:08:37 PM

bitcoin has a high risk of fluctuating prices, but if you compare it with real investment, investment in real has a high risk but small gains, While bitcoin has a high risk, but also has the big gains. so very comparable and I think you do not have to think about the risk if investment in bitcoin, but need to think about the big gains then you will not be afraid of the risk of bitcoin

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Dharmendrax

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:21:53 PM

in every investment have risk,same things in bitcoin but if we will hold bitcoin for log term then there is losses chances less. :
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:25:51 PM

The size of the investment risk in bitcoin is directly proportional to the size of the potential income from investments in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: