Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:37:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ?  (Read 71502 times)
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:16:12 PM

I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
Investing in bitcoin is indeed too risky because its value is unstable. But if you're going to buy bitcoin you should wait for the perfect time where the value of it is high the go buy your own bitcoin then invest again. After all we must be willing to risk for you to earn big enough.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:28:12 PM

I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.

the possible risks involved in investing in bitcoin for a long time may be the price that will go down so it will be a loss because we do not know how bitcoin market in that time
Crypto_Zone

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:07:46 PM

Any investment is risky... So it's up to you.
Good Luck!
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:10:37 PM

Any investment threat. Just allocate Your entire budget on a large number of projects, in this case You will save your money. Of course something will collapse, but it's better than to keep all in one basket and lose everything! Bitcoin invest, I don't think tomorrow he again will cost $ 1, so invest back some of their money and all

lifengpu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:00:33 PM

In any investment there is a risk and bitcoin is not an exception to this rule, but this risk is worth it as I think.
Silicic

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:32:58 PM

Work and trading with each other is possible, however it defends in your perseverance, personal time management and hard function. With regards to your question on tips to get a great deal of revenue every month, theres no guarantee that you will grow in the cryptocurrencies simply because no-one can predict what will happened in next 3 days as the cost of coins modifications every so often. So i suggest before investing you make study first. There are videos to help you comprehend the field of crypto currency.
eCrypto

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:34:26 PM

0% risk on long-term
Zarbout

Activity: 168

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:40:59 PM

Nobody can predict bitcoin price in the future. But among all cryptocurrencies, bitcoin is the safest to invest in.

Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:46:58 PM

Basically we don't know the risk in every site if you invest money in a site first is you don't know if the site was trusted there are site that can give you small profit but many site are just scamming people who invested.
Investing in bitcoin is also a risky investment where you could earn high or low income but if you have some skills in investing you could probably gain high income. I agree that you must know the sites first before you invest because there are many sites who are just scamming people. Lastly, even it is risky investment you must still invest because investing in bitcoin is one of the best way to gain high income.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:13:12 PM

There is always a risk in every investment but if you're going to compare before and now, the risk isn't that much compared before. The profit is guaranteed If you want to make a profit by an investment so you must have to take a risk in Bitcoin, there are also some risks regarding saving and investment.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:13:50 PM

Basically we don't know the risk in every site if you invest money in a site first is you don't know if the site was trusted there are site that can give you small profit but many site are just scamming people who invested.
Investing in bitcoin is also a risky investment where you could earn high or low income but if you have some skills in investing you could probably gain high income. I agree that you must know the sites first before you invest because there are many sites who are just scamming people. Lastly, even it is risky investment you must still invest because investing in bitcoin is one of the best way to gain high income.

I think your point about knowing the companies you are investing in before investing in them is the mot important thing ever. Think about it, how many companies are starting these days in the crypto world and we have no clue who they even are at all? Like, it is absolutely ridiculous and then they end up just closing and we lose all our investment because they sell their pump and dump and we lose everything!

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:37:07 PM

Well we cant determine how risk it is. But there are some trusted investment sites that gives you a small profit but there are so much investment sites that will scam you and take all your btc and they will never back it to you. Any time, the bitcoin can do decrease and increase its price but this time, there is a higher possibility that it will not decrease.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:41:44 PM

Well we cant determine how risk it is. But there are some trusted investment sites that gives you a small profit but there are so much investment sites that will scam you and take all your btc and they will never back it to you. Any time, the bitcoin can do decrease and increase its price but this time, there is a higher possibility that it will not decrease.

Can you please share more details about trusted investment sites as I don't have faith in any of them as I have lost lots of money by investing in those sites in the past and never received anything in returns so now I prefer to stay away from those sites unless I have 100% proof as those are the legit places to make an investment so I prefer to invest fiat money in buying bitcoins and hold it for a long term as bitcoin itself is an investment.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:41:34 PM

Not only bitcoins, every investment has a risk. We have to take risk for success. We just can predict as other investors nobody's know about the future.
Also there's some site also involve with risk. You have idea the site is trusted or not, most of sites are scam.
Risk is there in bitcoin investment, but the profit in return also is charming, so that's why people take risks.
DamnationKiss

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:34:04 PM

I believe you're a bit careless while you still purchse wth ot knowing the value of thu particular bitcoin even though you realy are doing what's right. you'll know the precise time for you to purchase so that you can increase the benefits of bitcoin.aiel
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:32:33 PM

The risk in Bitcoin investment is depends on how much money you prefer to invest. If you invest large amount of money, the risk is high but if you invest short amount of money, the risk is less.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:39:35 PM

Can you please share more details about trusted investment sites as I don't have faith in any of them as I have lost lots of money by investing in those sites in the past and never received anything in returns so now I prefer to stay away from those sites unless I have 100% proof as those are the legit places to make an investment so I prefer to invest fiat money in buying bitcoins and hold it for a long term as bitcoin itself is an investment.
I have also lost so much in the past because the scam site,first profitable for beginners and when it's a big who invested there ate the site run from us ponzi detected.I prefer trading, gambling, investment to fundraising build an application,Which is often called as well ICO.Now has not found a trusted site for me to inject funds.

Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:43:54 PM

If you are going to make business and you invest your money, expect that your money is on the risk. You didn't know if its make some profit or your investment is going to loss. It is depend on how you manage your investment or your money. First of all, your are going to make a plans that suit in your business to make a start. Make a decision making to control on how to earn money properly.

Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:44:26 PM

Well I can say an exact amount of bitcoin but well I think , it is very risky for you to invest here especially if you cannot expect a huge amount of assurance from your profit , you should be guided and get a research about it.
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:07:33 PM

of course every investment is definitely risky,if we are afraid to invest because of the risk maybe we will never make investments.
you want to invest in Bitcoin there must be a risk,the risk is if we invest in Bitcoin and the price at that time stable the possibility of the next day or one week will come the price suddenly down,so all we have to do is hold it until the Bitcoin price goes up again and if you can pass that risk I am sure you will benefit so big.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: