Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:36:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ?  (Read 71502 times)
GoodOne

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:59:40 AM

investing in bitcoin spelled out one of the most risky investments, but investing in bitcoin promises huge returns from a price that continues to rise annually. As the price of bitcoin in the past year has risen to tenfold,
HIGHT PROFIT HIGHT RISK

I agree that logically BTC will rise but !"Nobody"! promise you huge returns and you always should think using your own head.

And like on all investment websites is stated "past performance is by no means indicative of future results"
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:16:20 AM

I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
Every investment is a risk and investing to Bitcoin ofcourse has some risks since it is volatile but I think investing into it is less risky compared to trading so the risk is not that big. The only risk is its volatility. But at this point, Bitcoin is becoming less volatile since the increase on its value is continuous. Maybe in the near future, it will be less volatile making the risk low.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
MotulDiesel

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:32:14 AM

the risk of bitcoin investment depend on how you do with your bitcoin, how you make it and how you plan to work. If you are see bitcoin just a left handed job, the price of bitcoin in general does not affect to anything. If you planing to buy and saving bitcoin in the future, you need to concern about it because the price of bitcoin is not stable, might be go up or down depend on the movement of market or anything relate to bitcoin which can be affect on it.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:47:10 AM

Bitcoin market is very unstable, so if you want to invest in long term payment, it has little risk than short term one, but you can earn much more than longterm, and you should consider to the rise of bitcoin every year.

mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:50:30 AM

Bitcoin market is very unstable, so if you want to invest in long term payment, it has little risk than short term one, but you can earn much more than longterm, and you should consider to the rise of bitcoin every year.

Yes, people are looking for short term income and consuming Bitcoin is has higher risk. I think ever investment is risky one so Bitcoin is for long term investment. People should hold it until they make enough money with the investment they made.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:55:19 AM

Yes, people are looking for short term income and consuming Bitcoin is has higher risk. I think ever investment is risky one so Bitcoin is for long term investment. People should hold it until they make enough money with the investment they made.
With each and every form of investment risk gets associated. With bitcoin the risk seems to be little higher because of its instability as well the decentralized functioning. But for the risk it has the user gets profited on long run. This makes this the best among the investment though we've got several other forms of risk free investment.
lazaruseffect11

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:02:36 AM

I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
I think the risk that a person may face in terms of investing in bitcoin, depends on his/her knowledge about it. If you are knowledgable enough about investing your money in bitcoin, you dont need to worry about your money or you will have less risks. But if you dont have any prior knowledge about investing, i think your money that you invest may be at risk because you dont know what is happening in your money.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:10:30 AM

I could say that it has also a potentail risk because bitcoin is volatile.We dont know because its unstable.Investing bitcoin for now is a good idea though it's value keeps increasing but its worth.Risk in bitcoin investing is much low because its increase rate is much higher compared to decrease rate.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:39:07 AM

It is precisely this that makes us curious to invest bitcoin, if bitcoin market price is stable then easy to guess and certainly rise or down prices will never be significant. Bitcoin is very risk and high profit.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
kirilld

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:55:40 AM

I do not think that there is even the slightest of threat existing in lengthy phrase investment decision of Bitcoin but small pitfalls are present for short phrase investments.
ViceOfBTC21

Activity: 438
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:02:05 AM

100% of investments has some risks. Lowest risk investment is keeping it in savings accounts. You will earn only 1.5% a year but you lose only when bank fails. You take risks even holding US dollars.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:38:34 AM

Investments are always prone to risk some are low risk and some high. Bitcoin investmemt is high risk and highly rewarding too. Though in my opinion if one is looking for longterm investment in bitcoin then its probably low risky as it seems the bitcoins is gonna go up n up in the long term.
Ps: It  is just my opinion not a financial advise.
ivaniyc1

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:39:34 AM

you are not able to tell what will be the price tag tomorrow and the marketplace is are not able to be forecast unless you are a rich individual so you can dictate the that you want but if you never have any huge quantity of funds then you will have a substantial threat in doing expenditure in bitcoin. All the investments are dangerous and exact same is the situation with bitcoins to as we are not able to manage to believe in bitcoins blindly
shawonngp

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 01:54:07 PM

No risk no gain, risk is risk . Every investment has risk . I think investing with bitcoin is very profitable and the possibility of loss is very small. so I can say that there is no risk in bitcoin investment.

Redanim

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:28:43 PM

You will not lose your money, since bitcoin has been working without problems for 9 years, there is a great chance that bitcoin course may drop sharply as it grew sharply, as long as it grows it is necessary to invest urgently, or later it will be too late and you will regret about it, but everything has their risks, we must seriously think about this, because we can lose everything.
jb26

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:45:33 PM

There is always a risk in investing to something. When it comes to bitcoin, maybe most of the bitcoin user here would say, you should invest now, because we all hope that the bitcoin has uprising price as time pass eventhough sometimes it suddenly goes down.
finity

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:51:24 PM

There is always a risk in investing to something. When it comes to bitcoin, maybe most of the bitcoin user here would say, you should invest now, because we all hope that the bitcoin has uprising price as time pass eventhough sometimes it suddenly goes down.

But even if price goes down it can rise back in future as we all are aware that price fluctuations is very common in bitcoins but if you can hold it for long term and want to make long term profits then there is not much risk involved in it as in long run price will only go higher and its only risky if you are looking to make short term profits.
Sadnu

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:03:28 PM

There are small risks that may not happen when we invest in bitcoins. It's like being totally zero its price is unlikely to happen because bitcoins are scattered anywhere on the planet. Another is the loss of electricity or the internet that we know of a billion dollar industry that will not be allowed to be lost or destroyed.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 03:30:09 PM

There are small risks that may not happen when we invest in bitcoins. It's like being totally zero its price is unlikely to happen because bitcoins are scattered anywhere on the planet. Another is the loss of electricity or the internet that we know of a billion dollar industry that will not be allowed to be lost or destroyed.

True that. After all if you buy today and the price drops to less than 20% the price will soon grow just as how it did before. The price used to be just 1200USD and then drops to 200$ and then back again and exceeds up to 5000USD. thats more than how much you have invested. If soon the price will be 10K, you still can profit very high.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:48:05 PM

The risk in investments into bitcoin is losing all of money because there are not people who gives us guarantee
 bitcoin will be survive for long time and still there is values in bitcoin,
but if we see on the marketcap.com bitcoin is the best digital coins be compared with other altcoins
so how much do you be ready to losing money in digital coins?, that the amount must be invested in bitcoin.

that is if you invested 100% of your resources and money to bitcoin, the greater the investment the higher the profit and risks which is applied not just in bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies but also on any other form of investments such as gold. The odds are affected by the market charts and the trends itself ever since bitcoins started but it is a matter of perception on how you view things, are you willing to take risk? I will, because nothing will happens by always by staying in our comfort zones.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: