Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:37:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ?  (Read 71502 times)
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:33:00 AM

There is a big risk in investing bitcoin because we don't know when bitcoin will gone or dump a value. But now you need to invest because bitcoin is getting popular and it getting higher and higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:27:40 PM

I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.

Therevis no exact explanation to the risk on bitcoin. Bitcoin price varies every noe and then because of its volatility and an hourly update will help you manage your bitcoin. I would suggest that when you invest on bitcoin with a big value it is safe to say that you keep it in long term since there is speculation that bitcoin will reach to a price of $1m in the future. Remember that bitcoin is really high at risk, so better invest on the value that you can afford to lose to avoid defecit in your finances.
You are right it is very tough to understand the bitcoin but for this now a lot of the sites are available so buy the more bitcoin and it will increase the strategy of the bitcoin with the passage of the time. I think not only the bitcoin but all the things are having the risk so buy the bitcoin and hold for the longtime so you will buy more bitcoin but you will have to arrange your knowledge about the bitcoin.
misterj

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:18:14 AM

As of what I heard in the virtual seminar that I have joined. Kiyosaki share his opinion and thoughts on why bitcoin value have increased so much. He pointed the reason is because of the japanese, they bought too much bitcoin because of their excess fiat money production. Thus, making bitcoin a bubble and rising the risk of investing to it. According to them, almost 60% of the bitcoin is owned by the japanese.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:44:39 AM

It is a very good idea fo yours investing bitcoin because ofcourse bitcoin price is very much risen compare to six months ago. The risk is put it in a very safe wallet that yourself only know the key, i think the safest is put it in am offline wallet as what i have read this forum there is offline wallet. The risk about decrease value of bitcoin it is palossible but in shory time only it is back to increase immediately like recently.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:07:58 AM

I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.

Just like any other investments, no one can predict how much risk is involved in bitcoin

Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.

Again, The price can rise up like we are currently experiencing, and shoot down fast, like what happened when there was drama regarding the scaling issue. If you are going to hold it, just do invest it for long term and try to hold on it as you can till the next halving.

Bitcoin investment is risky, especially when you don't know where to invest it. There are some investment that are scam. Because bitcoin price is always changing, you can't control it. Sometimes the price of bitcoin surges,this may affect the bitcoin investment.
There is a higher risk if the investor doesn't understand the market of investing in digital currency.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:16:58 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 10:34:26 AM by Bitcoinismylife12345

There is a big risk in investing bitcoin because we do not know when its price will go down or its system will shut. If you really want to invest you must have the capability to bear up against risks. Various fluctuations are happening and will happen that will challenge your limit. This phenomenons can't be avoided, so the best thing you can do is to study how the market system works at different period of time to be ready and have strategies to make sure that you will have profits not losses. Investing in bitcoin is a risky thing but what you will gain is much worth it to take that risk.
Zekemporium

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:24:57 AM

Yes there is risk in trading on bitcoin, but if you see in stock market always there is market risk. So we can only predict what will hapen in market price.
If you see the history of bitcoin price, down in price was there for only small time. So we can buy and hold bitcoins for long time.
One more factor that we must consider is our country policies or views about Bitcoin, because on that future of bitcoin in our country desides.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:29:53 AM

Investing is like taking a risk, its part of the investment but when you talk about the price of it, i think there's nothing to be offered. The crypto currency has such a big world you would not tell what will happen if you invest, you might be receive a profit or will be bankrupt.

I actually can tell. Tho this is not a 100% accurate even if i can based it from the price. The simple rule would be, the higher the price then the higher the risk will be. Why? Simple because if the price would go up within a short period of time then it can also drop within a short period of time. What's worse is that you do made a decision that can be fatal
hassan.shakeel.rajpoot

Activity: 32
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:30:04 AM

This is the right time to buy bitcoin because at this time BTC price has not increased to the amount it was predicted. Which is also the risk factor, if the price does not reach the expected amount by the end of this year, which is near, it means that it's price may start to fall. But if it doesn't, its price will go to millions. So investing now in BTC will give you a huge profit in long run.
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 02:38:53 AM

if we discuss about risks in an investment I think not only bitcoin investments that have risks but some other investments that have legality obviously still have risks if not careful in its implementation.
indeed support factor of the government has an effect on the development of bitcoin in the country, and I hope the government will be more wise in deciding about benefits of using bitcoin for the community. especially for the policy in my country in indonesia that the government has made rules for the use of bitcoin in this country.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:54:02 AM

\
50 percent risk beause if you panic by selling it when the value of bitcoin goes that because you thought that bitcoin is only a bubble you will lose so just read more andget more knowledge before you enter in the world of crypto /bitcoin because knowledge will give you agood advise to win.
arif9988

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:56:37 AM

i think no risk iff you can invest for long time , btc price alowes up . iff some time dump again it will pump , so iff you can invest for long time its risky free ,
sharm2121

Activity: 238

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:30:57 AM

The risky thing in bitcoin is when your investment goes down. Bitcoin changes its rate, we dont know when the rate goes down or goes up, no one can predict when its rate will go higher. You can invest in bitcoin but make sure you will not invest your all money so if the bitcoin decrease you can wait till the rate will increase.

kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:37:52 AM

The risk here is if you do not know what to enter. Bitcoins are profitable but it's just for people who are patient. Because of the fact that you do not have the patience you are really losing here. The price of bitcoins is falling and rising and this should be your source for making money. So you should wait for this time because I'm sure you'll earn it here
Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:44:04 AM

I think for there is no big risk when investing in bitcoin if you see that bitcoin price was going up its just a normal you can invest it and wait for the price will goes up again.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
DIAH PERMATASARI

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:09:00 AM

all investments I think are full of risks and any big risks then the profits can be great too, but remember investing in bitcoin is pretty good any time, because if it is seen from the bitcoin price trend if it decreases then it will definitely return again to the starting price down can even rise above it, all this is just about time so do not ever feel panicked if you see the market up and down, we take it easy while sipping a cup of sweet coffee
snackman

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 05:51:34 AM

I think the most risky when investing in Bitcoin is that we can know the value of Bitcoin exactly. We dont know when it drop and when it increase. However, by reading the good news about bitcoin, we believe its future

genology

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:47:08 AM

The risk in BTC is similar to the risk associated with stocks. You'll never be 100% sure that it will generate profit for your money but you depend on its growth. You can do some research in order to predict what might happen.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:53:34 AM

The risk is much lesser as compared to the majority of altcoins whose projects are not even functioning well in the real world. Bitcoin may be considered existing and acquiring value only on the basis of its being the top and most popular coin in the world of crypto, but it cannot be contested that it is actually the goal of every single cryptocurrency enthusiast to acquire as much Bitcoins he can. That is the truth. And that is one reason why Bitcoin will be increasing all the time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:58:06 AM

There is alsways a risk of loss when you invest. No matter if you invest in stocks, gold, real estate or cryto currencies. Never invest all of your money. Just invest what you can affort to lose. Currently the BTC price is very high and chances are that there will be a correction next year. But long term I think Bitcoin can reach $100.000 or more.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: