Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:30:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ?  (Read 71502 times)
bitlendcoin.com

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 04:48:01 AM

Risk always comes with opportunity. So only invest with money you can afford. And also invest in yourself, your knowledge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICOfighterr

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:51:43 AM

Basically we don't know the risk in every site.
If you invest money in a site first, you don't know if the site was trusted.
There are site that can give you small profit but many site are just scamming people who invested.
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:08:43 AM

Every investment have risk.but in Bitcoin risk is low.working hard,patience,strong monitoring,can be over come risk and got success.
infposs

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:11:11 AM

may lost half of your property or more
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:50:09 PM

Every job must have risks. You must be ready to take everything that happens if you want to make a profit. The decision is yours.

This is true, every investment have always a consequence, now it's up to you on how to take a risk. But your success depend on how you work on Bitcoin, I read a lot of story here about taking a risk, and almost all of them have success in Bitcoin because of their hard work and dedication to work in Bitcoin.
cyptosunny

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:02:24 AM

Well investing a good amount in btc requires sharp mind and calm strategies as you are going to put a good amount of yours in a currency which can suddenly drop as well as it can give you a luxurious life by gaining you a good profit . Risks are various just like bitcoin can go down in a sudden as it took rise but this seems to be much tough as now bitcoin has been recognized to many corners of the world in a well manner so people are all like you they want more and more profit so thats why if bitcoin remains constant and buying process is more than it will automatically increase anyways if you keep your wallet safe and make you way through a strategic investment than its good
Advicerabi

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:26:00 AM

Of course there are the risks of any investment, as well as investing in bitcoin. But how high are the risks of depending on how do we invest with long-term or daily trading even with gamble.
And I believe bitcoin will never die and the price will be higher.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 03:35:10 AM

I see people are still considering bitcoin as platform of investment, but its actually a tool, which offer to enter into cryptomarket. As newbies many bitcoiner  just thinning for holding them to get higher returns on selling at higher exchange price, but except this trading is a great option to divert your investment into crypto currencies. Along with trading HOLDER can get rewards for holding bitcoins according to forks and other distributions.

So I don't think there is risk with Bitcoin investment. But before making any investment get proper knowledge its totally open source.
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:50:09 AM

I have seen many people who dont focus on researching and investing in Bitcoin. They just ask many times that Bitcoin is good or not, it is risky to invest in it,... meanwhile, Bitcoin price goes to the moon, they continue saying they are FOMO... What's the hell going on? So now, stop ask about Bitcoin, buy it now and hold until it reaches $20000 again.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:05:00 PM

A big risk on the bitcoin is panic buying and selling because we already know the movement of the values will change every time. The risk also we can't wait to get the profit. The riskiest is in the gambling bitcoin activities you don't know when you win or lose. Everythings have a risk if don't want risk don't invest or trade.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:11:53 PM

I think bitcoin is good to make investment in it and there must be some risk involved with this so it is not an obstacle in the way of investment just like other investment it is also risky but as compared to other the bitcoin is less risky and more profitable for the investors. The amount which you want to invest in bitcoin if high then you can increase the value of your current amount of bitcoin the owners of big industries they are now accepting bitcoin for selling goods and services. 

BTCbengi

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:15:28 PM

I think at the present time you should not do that because Bitcoin is unstable and seems to be falling deeply. But some people take advantage of that and buy a lot of BTC. This makes the price of BTC decrease. Not only BTC, the virtual currency market is losing its stability and the crisis is serious. So, every action right now becomes stupid

denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:22:41 PM

i guess the risk when we own bitcoin is very high because bitcoin price is very high now so many people are using it more and more, but bitcoin is called a bubble that can blow at any time, and the risk can be very big but the profit can be very high, so it depends on you to choose to invest or not.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:23:15 PM

I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
Well, it happened to be not as that much. Bitcoin is indeed volatile such that its market value changes from time to time specifically ups and downs on its price. But for a long run, the market value of Bitcoin is continuously growing so I think there's no need to worry that much when investing to Bitcoin which is really profitble and has been proven by its users. So just invest to it.
shine111

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:32:25 PM

so far,still in early state of bitcoin.
it is better put small portion of your asset to invest bitcoin, after few years, it will bring lot profit to you.
coinoberg

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

Get your share of the future

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:45:20 PM

Currently, bitcoin price has fluctuate largely. In just these two weeks, we see a big jump and a big fall. It is 10 times riskier than traditional stock trade.

It could be even more than 10 times actually. I'm coming from the stock exchange background and I can tell you that risk there is very little comparing to crypto currency market. Of course little risk means little earning, that is why I came to crypto world.

Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:48:40 AM

I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.

Anytime any moment you can buy bitcoin. The risk is we don't have to control the of the bitcoin in the market. We are just speculating it. The value is not stable we don't know when the value drops and high. If you want to invest approx. 3-4 bitcoin that is a huge amount of money. You can start investing on little bitcoin amount first before you spend a big amount.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:05:21 AM

Anytime any moment you can buy bitcoin. The risk is we don't have to control the of the bitcoin in the market. We are just speculating it. The value is not stable we don't know when the value drops and high. If you want to invest approx. 3-4 bitcoin that is a huge amount of money. You can start investing on little bitcoin amount first before you spend a big amount.
If you want to get some bigger amount of bitcoin then it is better to just start with a small amount and learn how to do trading and that will help you to grow your bitcoin into a higher amount and it will resulted for you to gain a lot of bitcoin and that will bring you for getting a bigger and bigger amount. There is always risk but if you know how to do risk management then it will not be that risky for you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:22:58 AM

Of course investing in bitcoin got a risk, and we only can predict the price we cant know for sure how will be bitcoin in the future, and the price can go down like last month, bitcoin price can down if there is a big incident, and judging from the chart and the growth bitcoin can be very profitable for the future, just buy and hold few coin see for yourself whether you satisfied with then growth or not, and everytime is the right time to buy because the demand of this coin keep on increasing
Actually, all kind of investment is a risky because there is a chance that you could lose your money. Furthermore, bitcoin is also a risky investment and its because if the unstable price and bitcoin doesn't have exact and the price of bitcoin is always fluctuate so that you can say it is a risky investment.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:26:51 AM

You should think about it carefully before investing here in bitcoin because you will always meet some risks along the way. Some of the risks are the chances that the value of bitcoin will go down and the possibility of scammers and frauds are everywhere that's why you need to be very careful. There are also some instances where a certain ico or campaigns will fail so it would be a better idea if you are not going to depend on bitcoin only.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: