Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:17:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ?  (Read 71502 times)
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:15:56 AM

I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
Investing is very risky way to earn bitcoin because we dont know if bitcoin will increase in that day or decrease. But if you want to earn you need yo wait for ling time or right time to increase your profit.
Risk is everywhere. If you want to earn something big, then you have to take such kind of risks. I don’t think that investing is Bitcoin is risky for the ones who actually have good knowledge about how things work in the world of Bitcoin.

You can minimize the risk level by just doing the same. But there is no way that you can escape from this risk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hasan986

Activity: 416
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 07:22:22 AM

Yes, there is a loss in business as there is profit. It can be beneficial to invest in any place, as well as loss and risk. Bitcoin prices rise in the market. If you increase the price then you can benefit, and if you take it down you will have to stand in front of the loss. So it can be said in the Risk.
syntac

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:36:22 AM

It all depends on how much you will allocate funds for bitcoin, if you only buy 3-4 bitcoin the possibility of a small risk. But that's just a speculation of mine, you should be able to see market opportunities.
erikmatik

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:40:24 AM

Every investment scheme has risk, and so has bitcoin. But bitcoin tends to have an upward trend regarding its price basically so if your strategy is buy and hold, you can be somewhat assured it will generate profit. Although news of bans and other negativities towards bitcoin sprouts every now and then, bitcoin's value as the biggest cryptocurrency remains the same. Keep the faith!

DITCOIN ▬◉▬ Business Driven CryptoCurrency ▬◉▬ DITCOIN
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
▬▬▬▬▬  DTC web / Mobile Wallets DTC cards  ▬▬▬▬▬
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:56:57 AM

Any investment is a bit risky, you have to understand it. No one can give you guarantees. But as for me, investment in Bitcoin is the best investment you can make nowadays. Bitcoin is growing and will continue to grow further.
Darwintas

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:57:29 AM

Low because you can make a lot of money with it there so many proofs and big stars who made a lot of money with it and you can also see the charts that if it goes down it always goes back to the top again and sometimes surpasses that.
mir1127

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:03:14 AM

I think bitcoin will not be able to tell how much the risk to be invented. beacuse many times it can be seen that all the sites are inaccessed to be sacam! As a result, there is 95% risk. And if someone holds the btc after listening to it, then the risk is very low, yes there is some risk that the wallet's password or private key is kept in the wallet. If anyone else knows it, then 100% risk, otherwise I do not think the risk. Angry Angry
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:04:21 AM

The same risk you can find in other stock markets. Just like I want to say low on Bitcoin risk and I actually believe Bitcoin is more secure, so we can invest Bitcoin without risk.
there will be some risk in every type on investment and yes if you invest in such a good brand in the stock market there is some kind of risk in it as well so, you can see it previous performance and rise of price and imagine its future so, i think it is much much secure investment but i think the margin of profit is not so, high in short time so, it is secure but some other altcoins are good as well.
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:06:06 AM

Low because you can make a lot of money with it there so many proofs and big stars who made a lot of money with it and you can also see the charts that if it goes down it always goes back to the top again and sometimes surpasses that.
It is risky depending on the amount you will risk,however small or bug amount risking in any program or projecr without guarantee is a risk. But it is worth the risk once we get paid or when we earn,earning is a matter of risk now.
FrannWilder

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:06:54 AM

I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
Every time is the right time to buy bitcoin when you are talking about the long term investment with it. Because the bitcoin is great for long term investment, And then the bitcoin price is increasing every year so bitcoin will be god if you buy it and sell it maybe after a few years it will became a huge earning. So for me no risk at all because I trust bitcoin.

I can't agree 100 % with your thinking.
Bitcoin, or any other investment, either in crypto currency, HYIP or trading, is always risk, don't forget it.
We can't know what can happen with bitcoin in the future.
It's possible that some other crypto currency will replace bitcoin and become more popular.
In such scenario, less people will be interested in bitcoin and bitcoin price will go down.
In my opinion, perfect time to buy bitcoin was a few years ago, when we could buy bitcoin relatively cheap, for $ 200 or 300.
Now, if we want the same profit, btc price should be around $ 6000-8000 what is very difficult to achieve.
So, please be realistic here and don't expect big profits.

Bitcoin Investment is same as other speculation. The hazard is ordinarily high, in speculation industry there are no simple far up. All ventures will experience ups and down. Before contributing you should ponder the information, it will required significant investment yet it is useful. As should be obvious now, Bitcoin still have an upward pattern and It's not yet in development. I think this is a useful for long haul venture. Simply be mindful and screen it regular.
shimbark123

Activity: 574

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:10:25 AM

For me there is no risk in investing on bitcoins. Because I would probably say that bitcoin is not a shitcoin and it'll never be a shitcoin. So invest, invest and invest. That's how you do it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:11:57 AM

It all depends on how much you will allocate funds for bitcoin, if you only buy 3-4 bitcoin the possibility of a small risk. But that's just a speculation of mine, you should be able to see market opportunities.
for me thats right the risk it may depends on how much coin you can take for it i mean like what youve example is that right because the higher the value the higher risk correct me if im not but as i can see that is some of the possibility might happen.
GetFreeCoins

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:14:19 AM

investment is always a risk. But bitcoin has already proved its reliability and stability.
millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:16:29 AM

Every investment scheme has risk, and so has bitcoin. But bitcoin tends to have an upward trend regarding its price basically so if your strategy is buy and hold, you can be somewhat assured it will generate profit. Although news of bans and other negativities towards bitcoin sprouts every now and then, bitcoin's value as the biggest cryptocurrency remains the same. Keep the faith!
Bitcoin are a rivals to government currency, so government may seek  to regulate,  restrict or ban the use of bitcoin, but I agree that bitcoin will always survive. There are also a security risk,  if thief gains access to a bitcoin owner's computer hard drive and steals his private encryption key,  he could transfer the stolen bitcoin to another account,  but the users can prevent this only if bitcoin are stored on a computer which is not connected to the internet. So any risk can be minimized if we know how handle it.
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:04:50 AM

Bitcoin are a rivals to government currency, so government may seek  to regulate,  restrict or ban the use of bitcoin, but I agree that bitcoin will always survive. There are also a security risk,  if thief gains access to a bitcoin owner's computer hard drive and steals his private encryption key,  he could transfer the stolen bitcoin to another account,  but the users can prevent this only if bitcoin are stored on a computer which is not connected to the internet. So any risk can be minimized if we know how handle it.
i could not agree more with you mate, actually bitcoin has some aspect of risks but as a smart users of bitcoin we should know how to prevent all of the risk, such as about security. besides that solve you have been said we could use two factor authenticator for our wallet to get more secure while we are holding bitcoin as investment in long term.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Ducksun

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:18:01 AM

its alright in the event that you hold you bitcoin, dont put it in some site, more often than not speculation webpage with high benefit and quick BEP is a trick so dont you put any btc into that site, you can exchange some bitcoin in altcoin on your cash like usd, eur or something. I accept 90% isn't a trick on the off chance that you contribute or exchanging on altcoin or something to that effect
BreakingSlow

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:19:32 AM

Bitcoin Investment is same as other venture. The hazard is regularly high, in speculation industry there are no simple far up. All ventures will experience ups and down. Before contributing you should examine the information, it will required some investment yet it is useful. As should be obvious now, Bitcoin still have an upward pattern and It's not yet in development. I think this is a useful for long haul venture. Simply be wary and screen it regular.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:27:12 AM

The same risk you can find in other stock markets. Just like I want to say low on Bitcoin risk and I actually believe Bitcoin is more secure, so we can invest Bitcoin without risk.
there will be some risk in every type on investment and yes if you invest in such a good brand in the stock market there is some kind of risk in it as well so, you can see it previous performance and rise of price and imagine its future so, i think it is much much secure investment but i think the margin of profit is not so, high in short time so, it is secure but some other altcoins are good as well.
Are you even thinking what you are saying? Buying Bitcoin is so risky that I won't even consider it as some kind of "investment" but it is a form of " trading" in which you can profit from it more in a short term period. Also it does not have the same risk as the stocks in the stock market have in fact Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency has more risk. Compared to stocks in the stock market that most of them have a stable price because the price of stocks are the reflection of the company's performance.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
pginvest

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:35:28 AM

I wonder if OP purchased his/her 3 or 4 BTC, looking back now (always the best way to make investment choices) it would certainly have been a very wise choice, and I would certainly have recommended it very highly (this is with the benefit of hindsight of course).

I still believe in the long term future of Bitcoin and even if the road is a bit bumpy I think over time the price will do nicely.

Am I spamming? Report me!
blazingshockwave

Activity: 173

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:44:25 AM

There is no specific data that can give you a proof to guarantee that your investment grows in a certain period of time. All of them is just speculation. But if you take a look at the history you will have an idea that your investment will grow. It is not a rocket science that is hard to understand. It will grow because of supply and demand. There are huge demand and a thin supply of bitcoin (21Million). That is the reason why the price is going up.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: