Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:52:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a source of income?  (Read 96170 times)
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:33:45 PM

Crypto is full of opportunities, and bitcoin this year just broken all records it reached 2500dollars and it were traded at 1000 dollars before, soo you have patiente and some money you should give a try, dont panic hold and invest over altcoins sooner or later you will get your reward, dont invest into shitty coins, always search the top traded coins.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:52:20 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 04:04:08 PM by speem28

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of us that considers bitcoin as a good source of income. For me as a student, joining a signature campaign and still studying the world of bitcoin, gives me a different sense of responsibility. It also gives me a way to earn a decent amount of money. I'm now able to buy things that I want and I can easily save up more money by doing this. Bitcoin really gave a lot of opportunities to most of us.
endenada

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:10:30 PM

Yes, correct and right, but, they will not allow you to earn your BASIC INCOME online.
Only if you work offline and bring your BASIC INCOME here then you can earn ADDITIONAL INCOME!
The owners of the sites will limit you to one account or one faucet and other hurdles put before you, rise bars!
I see, here we have avatar and signature campaigns, but only on 1 account one signature. Five accounts maybe!
Contact me if you have any new idea how to improve position of us, the users and clicker, online, thanks, see you!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:19:29 PM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

Well actually bitcoin is not a source of income it is an investmemt whether it is for a long term or short term, source of income are those online jobs where you can earn bitcoin but it will still depend on the stability of the said job and the amount that you can earn to be considered as a source of income .
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 04:21:13 PM

I would like to find a full time job that pays bitcoins. It would have to be something online though, and most online jobs are notorious for being scams.

so in the end u want a job with a contract which salary is bound on the exchange value of the bitcoin?

endenada

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:37:17 PM

I would like to find a full time job that pays bitcoins. It would have to be something online though, and most online jobs are notorious for being scams.
So in the end u want a job with a contract which salary is bound on the exchange value of the bitcoin? Hah, it is same, you want the job online to earn!
The GodCoin will be the Last Cryptocurrency, it will end the Chaos and Confusion of Cryptocurrencies and Dennounce publicly the Chaos of Cryptoses.
But god is not hiding anymore (no crypto), we hope god goes divine (on open air), eventually, we hope this time it will succeed, almighty help it & us!
Fiats are national and traditional, while cryptos and divines are universal and presentual!
Jalum

Activity: 774

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:31:22 PM

I would not want to work for Bitcoin and get paid as a salary on it since the price of Bitcoin is not stable. I would try to get more fiat from Bitcoin instead of getting more Bitcoin because there is not many people that accept Bitcoin in the shops around here.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:58:41 PM

I think bitcoin is a good source of income to those who knew it and use it in trading....
yes, Yes I too think the bitcoin is offering a variety of work to earn with. The most beautiful thing that I like about the bitcoin is that it enables all the groups of the society to earn income as we can see people from the rich class, middle and poor class. All have the opportunity to make money from here.

Bitcoin trading could be a source of income for anyone when he will be preferring himself to get fully ready for trading. Becoming a trader will not be possible overnight but it is completely possible when we are serious about learning required skills.
creative~mind

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:05:59 PM

I don't think Bitcoin was created with the primary purpose of being a source of income. If Bitcoin is able to preserve your wealth, I think that alone would be a reason to be happy. But profit is also a great incentive, of course.

⚪ Byteball (https://byteball.org/)     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0)          TELEGRAM (https://t.me/byteball)          TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg)          MEDIUM (https://medium.com/byteball)          SLACK (https://slack.byteball.org/)          REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/)
yogaantoni

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:35:03 PM

I doubt that really many people left their jobs cause of bitcoin. Yes that's true that with bitcoin you don't even need to leave your house, but it is still stays not sure income. And I believe that the biggest mass of people earn bitcoins in their free time like underworking. I am one of them.

So I can not leave my permanent job, because I can get a little time in my spare time,
Some experiences make me understand better to take good steps
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:39:01 PM

It is plain stupid if you quit your job to pursue bitcoin at a more full time schedule. This is a move I wouldn't do especially with today not so good economy in most countries in Europe and abroad. I would suggest to anyone starting to build computers for mining, they are the best and the fastest way to start making bitcoin today. Even if you mine at a loss for example because of expensive electricity rate think of it (bitcoin) as a store of value, you can sell it or expand it's usages to make new investments for yourself. I think this is the route to go at the moment and that is what I have personally chosen how to pursue bitcoin in a bigger scale.

This way it is also a source of income for you in bad days for example, you know you have a solution, you know you have bitcoin ready to help you in those bad moments.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:46:44 PM

For students and single person this will be a worth a try. Anyone with a decent family, needs to have a good backup job as the price fluctuations and various government orders puts bitcoin as source of income in doubt for many.

yes you are right that making bitcoin as a source of income will be worth only for student and single person because they do not have much responsibilities as compare to that person who has family, so bitcoin will not be enough for him, he must have some another job because there are a lot of responsibilities of a family which sometimes cannot be fulfill in bitcoin income.

2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:47:40 PM

I have been gambling really well since I met Bitcoins. I remember how overwhelming experience it was when I added Bitcoin to my life because I used to gamble too much and win over my bets, but bitcoin is something really good for me. Betting had always been lucky for me and bitcoin added a flavor to it as it's volatility had always made me get much higher than what I already made through gambling.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:25:38 PM

Btc is very good of secondary incomes,it is enough to look at sig campaignes,find me another place in internet  where i can make same money with fiat like here with bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:56:56 PM

I doubt that really many people left their jobs cause of bitcoin. Yes that's true that with bitcoin you don't even need to leave your house, but it is still stays not sure income. And I believe that the biggest mass of people earn bitcoins in their free time like underworking. I am one of them.

So I can not leave my permanent job, because I can get a little time in my spare time,
people leave their real job because they notice that they are earning a better income from bitcoin and because of their job where they are earning lower they are losing that income from bitcoin so they leave their job to be able to earn all the time of the day.
CROYA86

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:17:22 PM

The thing that causes them to move away from their work and become the focus of bitcoin is because what is obtained from bitcoin is much different when compared to their work results. Yeah means it's a right decision
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 09:23:26 PM

Don't left your job bitcoin is just only a sideline it just to get some extra money if you in need bitcoin can help us in many ways it can grown our money with in a day we get it. If you had already descent job you need to focus on that because you will get your monthly income there not unlike in bitcoin you always need to wait 1 month or weekly to get bitcoin.

Colt22

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:36:47 PM

The thing that causes them to move away from their work and become the focus of bitcoin is because what is obtained from bitcoin is much different when compared to their work results. Yeah means it's a right decision
You are right and if anyone will find a good permanent income from bitcoin and they feel that the income from bitcoin is high then I think they have to leave their day job and if a person do not have any permanent job in bitcoin then they have to remain on both side until he get a permanent job from bitcoin earning.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:48:52 PM

I have been gambling really well since I met Bitcoins. I remember how overwhelming experience it was when I added Bitcoin to my life because I used to gamble too much and win over my bets, but bitcoin is something really good for me. Betting had always been lucky for me and bitcoin added a flavor to it as it's volatility had always made me get much higher than what I already made through gambling.
Whatever your job on bitcoin, like gambling, trading, etc it will give you an advantage and convenience. Maybe it's just a suggestion. But working on bitcoin does provide an advantage to me
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:50:04 PM

Btc is very good of secondary incomes,it is enough to look at sig campaignes,find me another place in internet  where i can make same money with fiat like here with bitcoin
yeah there many people are earning bitcoin through signature campaigns and there many online tasks are available to earn free bitcoin and a lot of people are earning good income through internet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: