Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:25:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a source of income?  (Read 96168 times)
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:49:28 AM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

Bitcoin is only an example of alternative income which can be source of major income thus it can be source of income.  However, it should not be the only source of income since there is no assurance in making profit online.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:56:31 AM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

Bitcoin is only an example of alternative income which can be source of major income thus it can be source of income.  However, it should not be the only source of income since there is no assurance in making profit online.

In retrospect, btc is becoming widely in the whole world. So i think it is an assurance that btc is a good profit but i have to agree also that we should another source of income besides the trade. That is for minor scale traders. Because even a country is now investing in btc and economicaly it can help a country for more resources to help build there infrastructures and other needs.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:27:26 PM

I think you should not watch bitcoin as a stable source of income.Bitcoin market is always fluctuating, although you can earn a large revenue in a short time but also easily lose everything. This is very dangerous if you are not careful.

Yes you are right that bitcoin market is always fluctuated but it require more and more information about bitcoin market and also those people who are expert in bitcoin they can earn a large revenue in a short time and they take no risk because they have more skills and also expert in bitcoin.
vohoanghiep5555

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:00:02 PM

Bitcoin is my current income stream but i am not sure that in the future it is still my main income. Because bitcoin is not stable, but you can see it as a part-time job and it will give you a stable source of income. You can also dream of a world in which Bitcoin is the currency used to trade worldwide
Wesimon

Activity: 406

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:16:59 PM

Yes it does become a source of income but not to the extent that I will stop working. Working is still better because it is a stable source compared to bitcoins which is unpredictable not that reliable source. For me it serves as an additional way to earn money so I can spend them on something I want without touching the money I earned at my work. Unless someone is well informed and equipped with experience on bitcoins then it is possible.

I agree with you. Earning does not necessarily means you need to leave and quit your job just because you are already earning from bitcoin. It will be a bright decision if you continue to live your life before you knew how to earn bitcoin. Just add bitcoin as another spice to your life. Unless you are having a hard time with your present work then be it. But if not, the more job you have the more earnings you will get. And you can also spoil yourself using your earnings from bitcoin.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 01:33:21 PM

It's a very tiny number. like 0.00000001%

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:41:08 PM

I think you should not watch bitcoin as a stable source of income.Bitcoin market is always fluctuating, although you can earn a large revenue in a short time but also easily lose everything. This is very dangerous if you are not careful.
- Dangerous or not depending on the job you are doing. If you are a trader or an investor, you will probably earn huge profits but it also means you face certain dangers, sometimes lose everything. However, there are also some jobs that can help you get a stable source of income, that job is the signature and social campaigns, just you to participate in the long-term campaign, you'll have a steady income by Bitcoin but the requirement for you to do that is that you need to have good writing skills and good post quality

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:45:48 PM

Bitcoin is my current income stream but i am not sure that in the future it is still my main income. Because bitcoin is not stable, but you can see it as a part-time job and it will give you a stable source of income. You can also dream of a world in which Bitcoin is the currency used to trade worldwide
Do not only rely in bitcoin this is not too good as primary source of income and you said that this currency is not stable and your income also are not stable but bitcoin is great as other source of income that is why much better to have regular job or have a business then together that is earning with bitcoin.
linkme

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:46:44 PM

- Dangerous or not depending on the job you are doing. If you are a trader or an investor, you will probably earn huge profits but it also means you face certain dangers, sometimes lose everything. However, there are also some jobs that can help you get a stable source of income, that job is the signature and social campaigns, just you to participate in the long-term campaign, you'll have a steady income by Bitcoin but the requirement for you to do that is that you need to have good writing skills and good post quality
Agree with you, and besides those campaigns, there's so many jobs that can be paid and completed online without any directly contact such as website developer, coder, graphic designer, etc. The one who provides service doesn't need to go anywhere to complete their jobs, the customer doesn't need to meet service provider and neither to paying for their service to be completed. So that make Bitcoin as a source of income? It's possible if you know what to do with it.
theunbeatable

Activity: 546
Merit: 258

I could either watch it happen or be a part of it

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:07:10 PM

If people will leave their current jobs just to focus and work with cryptocurrencies, I think they need to work hard to be a successful person or they can also work as developers or as a trader. This is the best thing to do if they want to make the bitcoin as their source of income.

True you won't become reach by just doing signatures. You need something more or you're going to invest your earning here in businesses. Always have a backup plan.

I would think thrice to leave my job for bitcoins. Everything I earn online is in bitcoins, but in real life,we have rely to fiat as there is currently no other option. Many less people are aware about that such a thing even exists.
If there is some long term opportunity to earn bitcoins online by getting hired by a big bitcoin company, then one can give it a thought.

If you have a degree and diploma and have a decent job, why leave it? BTC is good but just work here as a sideline. It will be a loss situation if you just left you're job unless you've become a developer or a very good programmer here that the salary equals your work in the real world.
nod

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:10:39 PM

Bitcoin is just like an easy job because it only requires internet and computer and after that we can start earning bitcoins without having too much risk involved. I agree with you that we don't need to ignore our real world jobs because it will help us to boost our progress in earning and collecting bitcoin as many as we can.
CoinBuzz

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:16:10 PM

Bitcoin is meant to be a currency not a job!

The only job that can come out of bitcoin can be mining which is not feasible these days for ordinary people.

Join ASAP: FREE BITCOIN
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:34:52 PM

one and only way is you learn more about bitcoin , ways to get bitcoin or earning bitcoin like trading , trading is profitable so many people/trader leave their real job for online job i.e. bitcoin
momagic

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:11:43 PM

I doubt that really many people left their jobs cause of bitcoin. Yes that's true that with bitcoin you don't even need to leave your house, but it is still stays not sure income. And I believe that the biggest mass of people earn bitcoins in their free time like underworking. I am one of them.
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:21:43 PM

Bitcoin is just like an easy job because it only requires internet and computer and after that we can start earning bitcoins without having too much risk involved. I agree with you that we don't need to ignore our real world jobs because it will help us to boost our progress in earning and collecting bitcoin as many as we can.

Bitcoin is not a job , but a currency and on the internet you can get jobs which paid in bitcoins. If you are earning by jobs only, thats risk free but if you are a trader or have investment in bitcoin investment site etc, then that is not risk free and a good lot of risk is involved if you are not experienced and vigilant enough.
Ekanenf

Activity: 290

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:22:23 PM

one and only way is you learn more about bitcoin , ways to get bitcoin or earning bitcoin like trading , trading is profitable so many people/trader leave their real job for online job i.e. bitcoin

Correct, and also we have to do only the ways where we could earn a great amount of bitcoin, and not to be contented on just a small earnings like on what we could earn in FAUCET for example. Trading is not that easy, but the earnings here is really great if we are going to take this seriously, because there are also risks in Trading.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:37:15 PM

Bitcoin being a digital source of income is very attractive to a lot of people and The value of bitcoin going up can attract people to know more about what bitcoin really is and how to earn a living with the knowledge of it .Bitcoin which might be the future of paper currencies is unknown to all lot of people, so people who don't know anything about it cannot use it as a source of income

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
endenada

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:39:29 PM

when i ask myself same question, well, i can work jobs around and earn or win fiats, cryptos and divines,
we can work offline and online, be paid in all 3 currencies, real-virtual-suprareal, mundane-internetial-divine
btc is meant to be currency for savings, while usd is for spending, divine dollars are for slamming (whatever that means)
JimmieA

Activity: 396

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:14:43 PM

It depends on what your work is and if the new venture you are going into are more profitable and proven as a winning concept to replace your

income from your current job. I have friends who lost their jobs and who are working freelance for Bitcoin and they are struggling at the

moment. { The market is still small }

I would first go into it part-time and then see how it goes, before I leave my current job and go all out into Bitcoin.  Wink
I would advise you not to completely burn bridges from a previous job. The fact is that Bitcoin is an alternative and can not be basically with earnings. You need to weigh your chances very much.
Btc will no longer be an alternative source that will become the main source of income if you know how to make money from it effectively. There are many ways to make a profit and more and more countries are accepting btc so the btc market is going to stabilize.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:21:43 PM

Bitcoin is a good source of income but you need to work hard and work smart if you really want to earn a lot of money. There is many technique to earn a lot of money like in gambling,trading and joining in a signature campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: