Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:15:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148798 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 08:36:36 PM

Yay dnotes forum is back in full force! Yes i also have owned dnotes for three years and agree that they will take it this company very far. This is a team with a dream thats becoming reality. They have a unbelievable abount of patience, more than i have.. haha 
But seriously they care so much about doing things right, that they follow through with what they say is coming everytime. They have always worded themselves appropriately. They hit the trust factor perfictly. Thats why even when they were quite working in the background not only did i not sell any, i bought more. Exciting times! Once again, i cant wait to see what the future of dnotes looks like!

Thank you mrbum805, great to hear from you again! Appreciate your continued support, we are working very hard to ensure the continued success of DNotes.

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:29:38 PM

Congratulations to the DNotes Team for a giant step forward. This may be the last rough diamond yet to be discovered in our thriving space.

Thank you for visiting and feel free to let us know if we can be helpful.
Could you describe the significance of The Four Pillars Of Business Success to DNotes for everyone, they may not realize how big of a difference taking a business minded approach to a cryptocurrency can make.

Part of DNotes strategy to form a cohesive ecosystem is to support businesses we integrate into our VC platform with consulting services. A key element of this is that DNotes Global will have a vested interest in our partner business's ongoing success. Our customers are the prime reason we are in business; and we will not signal a wave goodbye after our partner's funding rounds are complete - we care about their long-term success, and will go above and beyond to safeguard the most favorable outcomes. To ensure client business longevity in an economic environment that is seeing a reducing incidence of entrepreneurial participation, our consulting service strategy needs to include strategic and logistical planning aid before, during, and after they raise capital through our platform. The book will work as a written guide to DNotes Global's affiliates in aiding them to this end. Given the time-critical nature of our industry, we needed this written template put to paper before our focus moved towards implementing this (and other) key features of our ecosystem.

Well said, TeeGee. The book serves as a blue print for many aspects of our futures projects involving collaborations and partnerships. We have a strong conviction that by helping others to become successful it will ultimately result in great success for DNotes. Everything that we have done thus far, reflects our long-term commitment to build a trusted brand and one that is of great inspiration and value to those who believe in our missions with an invested interest.

I personally believe that many entrepreneurs and their employees will greatly benefit from the teachings of the book. When coupled with DNotes' full array of services and innovative technologies we will gain respect and acceptance among many corporate leaders.   
Brandon Cheliak

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:57:29 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2017, 11:12:34 PM by Brandon Cheliak

As Education Director for DNotes I feel it is part of my personal mission to provide the basic digital currency knowledge that the public is so desperately in need of, because they are fed misinformation every day from many different sources. Among the top of my priorities are making sure our contributors at DNotesEDU provide you the most unbiased, apolitical, digital currency education, as well as encouraging smart adoption and embracement of the entire industry. DNotesEDU was founded in 2015 when we launched our Android app, and have since branched out from being digital currency exclusive, to incorporate basic financial literacy material. Everyone at DNotesEDU feels very strongly about providing basic financial literacy to those in the digital currency industry, so we can all maintain our financial freedom for years to come.

SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:08:33 PM

Congrats to Alan and the rest of the team. Just dropping by to say hey, and I am looking forward to reconnecting with our DNotes family. GO TEAM!!

Smokey
AKA Kevin DeLucenay
Smokeys Gardens
Brandon Cheliak

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:17:04 PM

Congrats to Alan and the rest of the team. Just dropping by to say hey, and I am looking forward to reconnecting with our DNotes family. GO TEAM!!

Smokey
AKA Kevin DeLucenay
Smokeys Gardens

Hey Kevin, you forgot to mention that Smokeys Gardens (Americas largest daylily grower) accepts DNotes and Bitcoin on all orders. Pretty damn good for the first DNotes 'merchant'!
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 11:21:07 PM

Congratz on the update, looking forward to more success.

Thank you richpress! Appreciate the comment. Chime in anytime with your comments, feedback, and suggestions.

Brandon Cheliak

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 01:04:15 AM

Yay dnotes forum is back in full force! Yes i also have owned dnotes for three years and agree that they will take it this company very far. This is a team with a dream thats becoming reality. They have a unbelievable abount of patience, more than i have.. haha 
But seriously they care so much about doing things right, that they follow through with what they say is coming everytime. They have always worded themselves appropriately. They hit the trust factor perfictly. Thats why even when they were quite working in the background not only did i not sell any, i bought more. Exciting times! Once again, i cant wait to see what the future of dnotes looks like!

Thank you mrbum805, great to hear from you again! Appreciate your continued support, we are working very hard to ensure the continued success of DNotes.

Loyalty is extremely beneficial and very hard to find. In cryptocurrency, investors sticking with a single currency is relatively uncommon, it's an endless cycle of take profit and move on to the next. DNotes having such loyal stakeholders is a real benefit. mrbum805 great to see you're still here.
elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 01:27:08 AM

Hello DNotes. I have sent you a PM.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 02:28:20 AM

DNotes is back on Bitcointalk! The new DNotes 2.0 announcement gives all the details of the infrastructure that has been built over the last 3 years, as well as a roadmap going forward. To get the word out, we are having a signature contest that will run until Friday, May 26th.

DNotes 2.0 Signature Contest

Rules & Sign-up here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1925205.msg19103873#msg19103873

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 02:38:48 AM

I'll be waiting for the bounty to be available.
If any will be available.
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 02:49:03 AM

DNotes is back on Bitcointalk! The new DNotes 2.0 announcement gives all the details of the infrastructure that has been built over the last 3 years, as well as a roadmap going forward. To get the word out, we are having a signature contest that will run until Friday, May 26th.

Rules & Sign-up here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1925205.msg19103873#msg19103873

An excellent idea to contribute give more people the ability to get their hands on some DNotes. Good work.

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 03:40:05 AM

Rules & Sign-up here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1925205.msg19103873#msg19103873

An excellent idea to contribute give more people the ability to get their hands on some DNotes. Good work.

Thanks TeeGee, but I can't take credit for the idea, I just helped put the Bitcointalk part of the contest together.

That is a very lucrative grand prize - especially if they hold onto it.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotesEDU

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 04:26:16 AM

Rules & Sign-up here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1925205.msg19103873#msg19103873

Thanks TeeGee, but I can't take credit for the idea, I just helped put the Bitcointalk part of the contest together.

That is a very lucrative grand prize - especially if they hold onto it.

That's a good point Chase. DNotes is designed to provide lasting value, and is backed by for profit companies, with DNotes cryptocurrency stakeholders owning 25% of the parent corporation DNotes Global inc.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 04:36:06 AM

Hello DNotes. I have sent you a PM.

Got it, and thank you! Reply Sent.

ThepowerofD

Activity: 161

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:54:40 AM

Congratulations to the DNotes Team for a giant step forward. This may be the last rough diamond yet to be discovered in our thriving space.

Could you describe the significance of The Four Pillars Of Business Success to DNotes for everyone, they may not realize how big of a difference taking a business minded approach to a cryptocurrency can make.

Certainly. One of the predominant strengths of digital currency is its decentralized processes and governance. There is no central control or management. It is governed by mathematics and codes.  On the other hand, it is leaderless, sometime chaotic as a result.  Ownership is at will. Anyone can buy in and become a stakeholder as much as any stakeholder can sell 100% of the investment without notice. The lack of leadership and self-interest in the real world often result in disappointing performance.

Well managed companies with strong leadership, a united single corporate culture with everyone working as a team in pursuit of common goals will outperform their leaderless peer every time. “The Four Pillars of Business Success” is a comprehensive guide on succeeding in business. It place high value on leadership at every level. Its teaching is well reflected in the DNotes Story (Chapter 15 of the book). DNotes is managed like a business but not controlled as one. Its end result will be better efficiency, better productivity, and happier stakeholders. 

Part of DNotes strategy to form a cohesive ecosystem is to support businesses we integrate into our VC platform with consulting services. A key element of this is that DNotes Global will have a vested interest in our partner business's ongoing success. Our customers are the prime reason we are in business; and we will not signal a wave goodbye after our partner's funding rounds are complete - we care about their long-term success, and will go above and beyond to safeguard the most favorable outcomes. To ensure client business longevity in an economic environment that is seeing a reducing incidence of entrepreneurial participation, our consulting service strategy needs to include strategic and logistical planning aid before, during, and after they raise capital through our platform. The book will work as a written guide to DNotes Global's affiliates in aiding them to this end. Given the time-critical nature of our industry, we needed this written template put to paper before our focus moved towards implementing this (and other) key features of our ecosystem.

congrats too all Dnote holders and developers Cant wait to See how the  Dnotes ecosytem takes off

Nytrobound

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:16:15 AM

Hey there,

I just saw this thread and I have to admit, DNotes 2.0 looks very interesting! However, from the post there are a few tings that aren't quite clear to me.

1. Which consensus mechanism this coin uses. Is it Proof-of-Work mining or something else?
2. How many coins are in circulation?
3. What is the inflation rate per year?

Looking forward for some answers
-nytro
sarabanda

Activity: 835
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 09:57:39 AM

Hello! I cant find lock and unlock windows wallet option!
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 12:34:01 PM

Hey there,

I just saw this thread and I have to admit, DNotes 2.0 looks very interesting! However, from the post there are a few tings that aren't quite clear to me.

1. Which consensus mechanism this coin uses. Is it Proof-of-Work mining or something else?

-nytro

Welcome Nytrobound,

We are currently using Proof-of-Work, however DNotes 2.0 will be released using the Proof-of-Stake model.

Currently there are just over 120 million DNotes in circulation.

Current inflation rate is roughly 10%, DNotes 2.0 will be closer to 5%.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 12:48:59 PM

Hello! I cant find lock and unlock windows wallet option!

Hello sarabanda, welcome and thank you for the question! Are you referring to unlocking the wallet for staking? If so, we have not switched to proof of stake as of yet.

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 01:56:59 PM

Hey there,

-nytro

Welcome Nytrobound,

We are currently using Proof-of-Work, however DNotes 2.0 will be released using the Proof-of-Stake model.

Currently there are just over 120 million DNotes in circulation.

Current inflation rate is roughly 10%, DNotes 2.0 will be closer to 5%.

Welcome to DNotes, Nytrobound. We are happy to learn that you found DNotes 2.0 interesting. Since your questions have already been answered I am just expanding on your first question, (POS) for those who like to learn more.

The answer to your 1st question is found in the last section, Road Map – “2017” or what we are currently working on “Transition to POS.” DNotes is currently a Proof of Work (POW coin) and being mined as one. Once DNotes 2.0 is launched in the coming months it will become a Proof of Stake coin with a unique way of rewarding all our long-term investors with balance held in their account for 30 days or more. We are committed to making it easy, convenient, and secured for all stakeholders to participate. Most POS offerings today are quite challenging and frustrating to participate for the average stakeholder.

Additionally, there is a staking reward of about 2% (annual rate) for those who are staking to support our network. We will make the process and participation as simple and convenient as technically possible. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: