Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:14:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148798 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
MiningHabit

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:09:58 AM

https://qz.com/994466/the-new-cryptocurrency-gold-rush-digital-tokens-that-raise-millions-in-minutes/

This was a nice article, very Silicon Valley Venture Capital point of view-ish, but a simple succinct piece, nonetheless.

Here's the bit I'm interested in crowdsourcing some wisdom on..."While the potential of token launches remains vague, though powerful, almost everyone I spoke to at the New York conferences agreed on one thing: The US government would crack down on the offerings eventually."

I mean, I think it's obvious on its face that ICOs will undergo deep scrutiny from the US regulatory apparatus, and that's not necessarily a bad thing. If we are going to "Cross the Chasm" into the mainstream...mainstream folks will need some protection from scamcoins and other such nefarious things.

But there is a broader question here....what happens when the world of centralization really gets at loggerheads with the decentralized world made possible by blockchain based innovations?

We aren't just talking government, we are talking the entire neoliberal world order. Google, Facebook, and the entire Silicon Valley of idea of looking to monopolize markets will bring its power. Forget the SEC, when Goldman Sachs and Google start losing power, how does this play out?

Definitely welcoming thoughts here; haven't thought out this conflict hardly at all.

DNotes 2.0 - Bridging the Gap Between the Centralized and Decentralized World - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 12:19:28 AM

Hello DNote world,

Similar to felixir, I've been tracking DNotes for a while since TeeGee introduced me. Great to see all the development work and soon, once a few work commitments die down, I'd like to get involved.

PD

Hey Phil,

Welcome to our new forum! It's great to see so many old faces returning to check in. A lot has been going on, and we're just following the mantra that "success beings as a process".

TG

Welcome Phil, appreciate you joining us on the forum. Please let us know if you have any questions or comments anytime.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 12:20:45 AM

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/MarketItem/4797

If anyone would like a DNotes genesis coin. Cheers!

Thanks HORT, and welcome back! How are you doing?

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:32:23 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2017, 03:41:26 AM by TeeGee

https://qz.com/994466/the-new-cryptocurrency-gold-rush-digital-tokens-that-raise-millions-in-minutes/

This was a nice article, very Silicon Valley Venture Capital point of view-ish, but a simple succinct piece, nonetheless.

Here's the bit I'm interested in crowdsourcing some wisdom on..."While the potential of token launches remains vague, though powerful, almost everyone I spoke to at the New York conferences agreed on one thing: The US government would crack down on the offerings eventually."

I mean, I think it's obvious on its face that ICOs will undergo deep scrutiny from the US regulatory apparatus, and that's not necessarily a bad thing. If we are going to "Cross the Chasm" into the mainstream...mainstream folks will need some protection from scamcoins and other such nefarious things.

But there is a broader question here....what happens when the world of centralization really gets at loggerheads with the decentralized world made possible by blockchain based innovations?

We aren't just talking government, we are talking the entire neoliberal world order. Google, Facebook, and the entire Silicon Valley of idea of looking to monopolize markets will bring its power. Forget the SEC, when Goldman Sachs and Google start losing power, how does this play out?

Definitely welcoming thoughts here; haven't thought out this conflict hardly at all.

If you create a platform that is indispensable to small and medium sized businesses, there will be full-scale revolt against the larger corporations by everyday people who could now "compete" with the entrenched interests of multinationals. Of course these large entities are the ones who invest heavily in political capital - the most profitable asset you can purchase, with a more than ten-fold return expected for every dollar used to buy a politician. There may well be regulatory efforts to quell this competition from smaller players because "it wouldn't be fair" to corporate interests if Joe and Jane Six-pack were suddenly able to raise 1-20 million dollars easily online and develop the next Snapchat / Facebook / accounting software. One of the most effective means of protest is the boycott. If enough people decide that particular multinationals are unethical, they will cease to use their products, which would be easy in an environment where alternatives have been funded through easy access to crowdfunding capital. This would be a logical conclusion if -- and only if -- people are prepared to follow their stated values.

One possible scenario would be to make collaboration with multinational subsidiaries for crowdfunding absent VC a crucial component of their future business success. Another would be to have an entrenched industry player rise to preeminence that offers ICO services like DNotes' 'NextGen VC' to reach a comparable size to mitigate or compete against large corporate social influence. It wouldn't be beyond the scope of reason to figure there would be assets created to fund huge PR drives to raise funds and or help ICO-based businesses compete in the media narrative and political landscape against any large multinationals that try to flex their muscle. We operate with the expectation of unreasonable corporate political influence in the future.

Hope for the best, plan for the worst, and prepare to be surprised. - Denis Waitley

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:14:12 AM

Whether or not you are regulated by the SEC, you still have fiduciary duties to your investors. If you want this industry to flourish, protection of investors should be at the forefront.” Quote from SEC official.

That statement is quite telling. It is difficult to speak for the industry but at DNotes we do believe that we have the fiduciary duties to protect our stakeholders.

Trust is invaluable in financial services. We are positioning to be an active player in this arena and firmly committed to build a trusted brand.
I am deeply encouraged to see that our hard-work for the last three years is finally gaining some traction, though we still have a long way to go. DNotes is more than just another digital currency. It is created to be a digital currency with a purpose – to fulfill the full functions of money and be accessible to everyone. Hence, we have been building the most essential ecosystems that will actively engage and involve the corporate world and consumers around the world. That, we believe is the path to mass adoption of digital currency as the future of money.
noeeel

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:22:24 AM

Is DNotes 2.0 a new coin?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:40:58 AM

Hi Noeeel, and welcome to the forum.

DNotes has been trading for about 3 and a bit years now on exchanges, having been created in Feb 2014. This forum is to announce and inform the community on the changes we are making regarding our upgraded platform. You can see we are traded at Poloniex under "NOTE".

Feel free to ask any questions.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:42:03 AM

No. It is the current DNotes swapped one for one using the convenience of DNotesVault. DNotes 2.0 involves significant technology upgrades coded in C#, switching from Proof of Work (POW) to Proof of Stake (POS). We want to make POS the easiest to participate in our industry. We are also committed to 100% conversion to C# with many innovative applications for the corporate and consumer markets. For more details, read Chapter 15 of my book "Improve Your Odds - The Four Pillars of Business Success." https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/

noeeel

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:46:03 AM

Hi Noeeel, and welcome to the forum.

DNotes has been trading for about 3 and a bit years now on exchanges, having been created in Feb 2014. This forum is to announce and inform the community on the changes we are making regarding our upgraded platform. You can see we are traded at Poloniex under "NOTE".

Feel free to ask any questions.

Thank you for your answer. I know that DNotes exists that long. Just wondered about the 2.0 at the end. Therefore I asked. Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
noeeel

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:47:36 AM

No. It is the current DNotes swapped one for one using the convenience of DNotesVault. DNotes 2.0 involves significant technology upgrades coded in C#, switching from Proof of Work (POW) to Proof of Stake (POS). We want to make POS the easiest to participate in our industry. We are also committed to 100% conversion to C# with many innovative applications for the corporate and consumer markets. For more details, read Chapter 15 of my book "Improve Your Odds - The Four Pillars of Business Success." https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/

Thanks for all these infos. I just saw the recent rise of the value of DNotes and got into this now... Will read about DNotes.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:05:24 AM

Hey team,

New to the forum, but have been aware of Dnotes since the start of 2015. At the time i was studying in Wellington and happened to randomly meet Tim one day. I overheard him talking about the future of money, blockchain, crypto coins etc. and was also paying close attention to the price of BTC, as i was sitting on 30 BTC i bought for $400 NZD a year or so before. 99% of people wouldn't have had a clue about what we were talking about, about 50% of them still wouldn't. I started talking to Tim about DNotes, and got to hear all about the CRISP programme, the vision DNotes had, and work they were doing around this. 2 1/2 years later, i'm still investing, and it is really great to see how far your company has come. A large group of my friends are all into trading on Poloniex, and DNotes and it's clear Dnotes are definitely worth holding on to. I'm looking forward to hearing what DNOTES 2.0 has in store for us, until then, cheers for the hard work - those beers are well deserved!

You sir, are a smart, smart man. Allow me a little leeway and meandering a bit to explain exactly why.

Sadly, many (almost all) friends and acquaintances of mine have not heeded my pleas for them to "get some skin in the game." But I can understand why. Our national impulses are towards stasis. We literally hate losses WAY more than equivalent gains. Losing hurts way more than similar winning. I was a shitty hedge fund trader because I get too emotional about my investments. Most people do, which is why probabilistically structured zero-sum games like day-trading and poker are profitable in the long-term for only 5% of people.

I was tutored by a luminary in the poker game back in the day on how to apply the Nash Equilibrium to single table tournament poker (and with a little finesse, multi-table tourneys). That's great. But lots of people (relatively speaking) can understand that stuff. That didn't make a player special, or especially profitable.

Here's why, by way of example: I was the chipleader going into the final table of a 22,000 person tournament with life-changing top three money, and had just outplayed and eliminated the #1 ranked online player in the world a few moments back to amass a lot of chips. I was locked in and playing some of the best cards of my life. And then I outplayed players in 2 different hands right after the final table started, to get them to commit all their chips to the middle when 80-90% underdogs. I got horribly horribly unlucky in both spots and crashed out in 9th for ok money. That's poker. There is a certain class of people who are rare, who can literally play their next hand with completely optimal rationality. Me? I went on tilt and played like a tool at large stake cash games and lost the lion's share of my profit.

The point? I am not slating my friends for not being fast followers of my altcoin strategies. But I wish more would. Because they would, right now, be able to pay off their mortgages with altcoin gains if they listened to me. But they didn't. And most won't until all of this is mainstream.

So coming back around to my first statement: good on you for taking the leap. And I deeply, existentially mean that.

I'm big into philosophy. I actually named by firstborn son, Soren, after my hero Kierkegaard. He once wrote in the Concluding Unscientific Postscript:“What if, rather than speaking or dreaming of an absolute beginning, we speak of a leap?”

At some point in the human experience, all the reason in the world doesn't matter. Because we aren't reasonable beings. In fact the entire field of economics is based off of creating this idealized version of man, the "homo economicus" who makes totally rational decisions all of the time. (side note: this harvard white paper is one of the best things I've ever read about the upcoming AI revolution. AI literally perfects extant economic theory: https://dash.harvard.edu/bitstream/handle/1/25622971/_aiEcon.pdf

We use reason as a fundamental tool, and far, far better than any other species, to be sure. But as Einstein said “The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.”

And so, given all of modernity weighing itself upon you: to truly, intuitively take on board a given point of view back before it had much rational merit in terms of popularity.....you deserve an absurd amount of credit.

I find myself in complete agreement MiningHabit.

Once upon a time I posted the following video in our old forum, that I highly recommend people watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO8MwBZl-Vc

In it, a lone man begins dancing at a festival, looking somewhat ridiculous among his peers. For a time he is alone, before more people gradually begin following. Eventually a tipping point is realized, and sheep mentality dictates to the human psyche that it is better to be involved in the next big thing, once it is already becoming the next big thing - because everybody is already getting involved in it.

Crypto has reached this stage. And from my observation, DNotes has too. People have begun to see the value inherent in our ecosystem, and the future earning potential DNotes as a currency holds with the backing of a profit-generating company funding its development, and sustaining its value. Right now, it is becoming preferred for everybody to get involved because everybody else has already made it clear that is the 'next big thing'. This decision was not rational in nature, or they would have come in when the value was logically obvious. The decision was made when everybody else finally caught on to the value, i.e. everybody else decided for them what they would bother to look into. When they did look into crypto they saw the value, and are left kicking themselves as to why they didn't join in sooner.

The good news? Well, it is still early days. This is still a ground-floor investment. We have a long way to go, and there are many more people still to join.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO8MwBZl-Vc

This Youtube is highly recommended. It is about leadership but applies well to mass acceptance of digital currency in our industry. No matter how compelling, the pioneer stage of any technology revolution is quite lonely and filled with pitfalls. It our case, doing the right thing at the right time is crucial. Typically, early investors/ adopters are well rewarded for making the right picks.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:08:49 AM

Thanks for all these infos. I just saw the recent rise of the value of DNotes and got into this now... Will read about DNotes.

Excellent. Welcome to DNotes, noeeel. Always feel free to ask any questions. We want everyone to share the fruits of our hard work and help spread the word.
Penguin17

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:20:58 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2017, 03:45:16 AM by Penguin17

Well deserved drinks. I have been following cryptocurrency particularly d notes for some time and congratulate you on the business model and growth of the currency into the top 100. What I like is the sound business logic and a plan for d notes to be at the frontier of  this new digital (4th industrial) revolution. My sense is the current interest in crypto and those with the best technology will significantly grow. Let's face it a major world  financial meltdown occurrs roughly every 10 years and the world is awash with too much money that has been issued by governments at negative interest to prop up the current fiscal system, and it will take more than a decade for Europe to recover.  What the world needs is stable means of efficient exchange not eroded by excessive  debt and central government mismanagement. In my opinion, and others commentators, this crypto currency boom  is but the beginning of the wave. Currently the total of crypto currencies at over $100bilion is but the beginning given real economic measurement is in trillions and where these currencies will eventually head. Hence future projections for bitcoin at 15kusd. Crypto currency is one of many technologies anchored into block chain  and a key part of the new exponential advances of technology.  I have taken an active interest in d notes for a few years and see a key difference of the d notes team as wanting to contribute and build into the new technology eco system. I am taking a long term view and the currency enables my interest in the D notes business structure. I wish I could buy the shares directly ! So for me and other investors(not speculators) let's  keep in this long term.
TimMarsh

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

Professional cryptocurrency writer incl DNotes.

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 03:45:32 AM

We use reason as a fundamental tool, and far, far better than any other species, to be sure. But as Einstein said “The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.”

And so, given all of modernity weighing itself upon you: to truly, intuitively take on board a given point of view back before it had much rational merit in terms of popularity.....you deserve an absurd amount of credit.

I have to agree with you MinigHabit, and you put it really well. As a fiction writer, I've been spending a lot of time thinking about the performance of the logical mind compared to the intuitive mind. And because I get to experiment with both risk-free in my creations, I get to test out a lot of theories. For many tasks, and especially those with lots of complex inputs, the intuitive mind is far more successful. So you'd think we would trust it more. Here is why we don't:

Our logical mind is like following a path in the daytime. We can look back at our thought processes because they were conscious. We can even map out our path by writing down our assumptions that led us to where we are. And using many tools, we can gain confidence in our prediction of the path ahead. Reason, being a largely conscious process, is subject to conscious scrutiny and gains our conscious trust.

But our unconscious mind is where intuition comes from. It's like a black, inscrutable pool that, like some mystic well, delivers forth images of our future, much more more accurately than our reasoning mind ever could. But we can never see how it does it. This strange gift within us is beyond our logical analysis, and despite its superior performance historically, we find it hard to trust.

Simply by recognising these aspects of weighing reasoned motivation against intuitive motivation helps us trust intuition more. Knowing that our uncertainty comes from inscrutability, rather than poor performance, is of great value. To reinforce that, it is sometimes helpful to remember how often our heart has been right about what someone is like, and how often our reasoning has let us down when judging the nature of someone.

But intuition is different from hope, and very different from desire. There are no clear instructions for telling these things apart. And fear can look a lot like intuition saying no, when this is not the case. Learning to discern intuition from our other emotions, learning to trust intuition, and explore the sources of other emotions is just as important to success as education and training the logical mind. And fortunately it is just as rewarding as well.

Cryptocurrencies will level the playing field. I'm paid to write, but not paid to promote.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 04:20:34 AM

Why was it a low price for such a long time? What changed suddenly?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 04:41:42 AM

Why was it a low price for such a long time? What changed suddenly?

DNotes 2.0

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:09:25 AM

Well deserved drinks. I have been following cryptocurrency particularly d notes for some time and congratulate you on the business model and growth of the currency into the top 100. What I like is the sound business logic and a plan for d notes to be at the frontier of  this new digital (4th industrial) revolution. My sense is the current interest in crypto and those with the best technology will significantly grow. Let's face it a major world  financial meltdown occurrs roughly every 10 years and the world is awash with too much money that has been issued by governments at negative interest to prop up the current fiscal system, and it will take more than a decade for Europe to recover.  What the world needs is stable means of efficient exchange not eroded by excessive  debt and central government mismanagement. In my opinion, and others commentators, this crypto currency boom  is but the beginning of the wave. Currently the total of crypto currencies at over $100bilion is but the beginning given real economic measurement is in trillions and where these currencies will eventually head. Hence future projections for bitcoin at 15kusd. Crypto currency is one of many technologies anchored into block chain  and a key part of the new exponential advances of technology.  I have taken an active interest in d notes for a few years and see a key difference of the d notes team as wanting to contribute and build into the new technology eco system. I am taking a long term view and the currency enables my interest in the D notes business structure. I wish I could buy the shares directly ! So for me and other investors(not speculators) let's  keep in this long term.

Thanks, we will drink to that.

You are correct. What we are seeing is just the tip of a massive iceberg - the very early stage of the greatest industrial revolution in human history. That being the case, the scope and scale is massively large, compounded in global scale. Consequently, a leaderless decentralized system is insufficient and too chaotic to accomplish such a gigantic task. DNotes has taken every consideration in creating a very comprehensive system consisting of various parts. And somehow it must be capable of seamless integration between the new decentralized world with the centralized establishments.

To accomplish all that successfully, there must be a very well-crafted business model that take into full consideration of the current state of the world financial systems and global political climate. Undoubtedly, there are great concerns of impending melt-down that could wipe-out the life savings of millions around the world. A financial melt-down as in the recent case involving Greece caused a “sudden halt” in economic activities leading to a total stand-still in the movement of funds that enable local and international commerce. It is always very damaging to the affected nation and its citizens.

We have a very clear and well-articulated vision of building DNotes as the currency with a purpose to supplement fiat currencies in global commerce. Once broadly accepted as a medium of exchange in global commerce, we believe that a financial collapse in a country will be materially less disastrous because it is shared globally.  For these and many other reasons DNotes deliberately strives to avoid being just another altcoin created merely for speculated trading.  The path we have chosen is significantly more demanding, costly, and harder for new investors to comprehend. However, it is more compelling and comforting for those who are in the practice of doing their home-work or research before investing. It is essential for serious investors or those investing on behalf of managed funds such a teacher retirement pension fund where due diligent before investing is required.

DNotes is created for serious long-term investors. We recognize that this is a rare opportunity of enormous global scale that will result in massive job and wealth creation.  At the early stage we are currently in, it will take a lot of hand-holding and education. We are barely started with a long way to go, in terms of valuation and remaining work.

We appreciate your comments and thought provoking prospective.  
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:33:45 AM

I have to agree with you MinigHabit, and you put it really well. As a fiction writer, I've been spending a lot of time thinking about the performance of the logical mind compared to the intuitive mind. And because I get to experiment with both risk-free in my creations, I get to test out a lot of theories. For many tasks, and especially those with lots of complex inputs, the intuitive mind is far more successful. So you'd think we would trust it more. Here is why we don't:

Our logical mind is like following a path in the daytime. We can look back at our thought processes because they were conscious. We can even map out our path by writing down our assumptions that led us to where we are. And using many tools, we can gain confidence in our prediction of the path ahead. Reason, being a largely conscious process, is subject to conscious scrutiny and gains our conscious trust.

But our unconscious mind is where intuition comes from. It's like a black, inscrutable pool that, like some mystic well, delivers forth images of our future, much more more accurately than our reasoning mind ever could. But we can never see how it does it. This strange gift within us is beyond our logical analysis, and despite its superior performance historically, we find it hard to trust.

Simply by recognising these aspects of weighing reasoned motivation against intuitive motivation helps us trust intuition more. Knowing that our uncertainty comes from inscrutability, rather than poor performance, is of great value. To reinforce that, it is sometimes helpful to remember how often our heart has been right about what someone is like, and how often our reasoning has let us down when judging the nature of someone.

But intuition is different from hope, and very different from desire. There are no clear instructions for telling these things apart. And fear can look a lot like intuition saying no, when this is not the case. Learning to discern intuition from our other emotions, learning to trust intuition, and explore the sources of other emotions is just as important to success as education and training the logical mind. And fortunately it is just as rewarding as well.

That is a brilliant piece of work. I won't try to match that.

When one reached my age (71) intuition often becomes wisdom. We have crafted a very wise path for DNotes. It would have been very different if I were young and not so wise. Being mindful of that, I spent over a year to write a book "Improve Your Odds - The Four Pillars of Business Success" so that we have a "blue print" to follow. It is also intended to help many entrepreneurs yet to discover why 80% of business failed in the first 10 years.     
DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:15:59 AM

Kraken Alters Course, Reduces Proposed Withdrawal Fees

https://dcebrief.com/kraken-alters-course-reduces-proposed-withdrawal-fees/
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:21:56 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2017, 11:37:01 AM by Dyna

Good Morning, Parents, Grand Parents, and friends - in case you didn't have a chance to check lately, DNotes' Kids with a CRISP account are doing very well saving for the future and their education. Below is the list of the Top Ten:

Source: http://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-kids.php
June 5, 2017 6:10 am (CDT)

CRISP for Kids Rich List

Nickname   Wallet Address                                                   Balance           USD Value

Booberry   DX4XqUZ2E69QEEY8EWtVnCvwwVjWB4PuNN   47309.449   $13,160.97
Xenia   DYn4CnQxvobrEweSfpAuhcPcrfdZcWG7qx           35800              $9,959.17
Tamara   DnvFbsqCu7UF2ndM6ujy1siryqFWakvR35           35800           $9,959.17
Lara           DVLJQBNmGAcjtnKSC7HLcJnFZ3M6GicXBG     35070.92           $9,756.35
Martin   DhhVpGdADU7h5MxQFDr8cSqLaxAfXJoFFv           32800           $9,124.60
Filip           Dfxgc39QUaTGwtj57bjERYNBoBpcbz8u1o           32800             $9,124.60
giovanni   DpAd9AoEWU6bpzG1Lntzyxa4GQa89GWP9T        30070               $8,365.38
Baby.Lilly   Dq8cRTf8hMXvgBQhsUtQ1d6LSk89i41wXz           27700           $7,705.84

Helping secure the future of our children and grandchildren

"CRISP for Kids has been created to help our children and grandchildren develop strong saving habits early, in order to secure their financial future. This is an unstructured and self-directed plan, using DNotes as the investment vehicle. Re-occurring savings, in any amount, may be added at any time.

CRISP is the brain-child of Chase, a core team member of CryptoMoms; a community with a dedicated mission to encourage and assist women to participate in the cryptocurrency world currently dominated by men. CryptoMoms.com is a currency neutral site, offering rich content on everything one needs to know about cryptocurrency. It has a very helpful community ready to answer any questions promptly. CryptoMoms was created by, and is fully funded by, the DNotes team.

As the most stable digital currency with a solid track record of reliable appreciation, DNotes offers the potential of high returns on long-term investment. A large family of CRISPs. will be offered in an effort to expand this investment opportunity beyond the early adopters of this emerging industry
. ......"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: