Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:44:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148798 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 03:21:38 AM

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/author-dnotes-co-founder-alan-190000000.html

DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:51:45 AM

Reuters Adds Future of Money, Cyber Risk Sections

https://dcebrief.com/reuters-adds-future-of-money-cyber-risk-sections/
TimMarsh

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

Professional cryptocurrency writer incl DNotes.

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 11:09:28 AM

Me too! The Auburn Tri-Color is wicked sharp looking. A belated Father's Day present from me to myself :-)

Great I just ordered one.

It's the small things like this that create a cohesive culture. We're all heading in the same direction, together. What better way to do it than to all have the same banner on our shirts!?

I understand the enthusiasm for the merchandise. DNotes is such a special thing that's happening and we're sharing in. And by sharing in, I'm also giving a nod to the 25% stake from the currency as well. A little bit of profit from T-Shirt sales goes to DNotes Global Inc, which adds value to the company, which in turn adds value to your holdings.

The design went through a lot of iterations, using a variety of text to go with the already excellent logo. Then, my partner who is a very successful graphic designer, looks over my shoulder, understands all of my parameters, makes a few suggestions which completely re-work what I'd considered, and bang, she's come up with the one on the shirt.

I'm always amazed at her skill. It takes a special eye to identify all of the elements required to make something look disarmingly simple, while giving off that very professional finish.

And of course we're both eagerly awaiting those shirts arriving so we can see real-life photos shared here.

Cryptocurrencies will level the playing field. I'm paid to write, but not paid to promote.
BTCWise

Activity: 267
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 02:26:55 PM

Hi guys, if its alright with the owner of the thread, I would like to offer the pin post position to the DNotes team. I have two Bitcoin related groups. I think a competition related post would be ideal for the pin post position. These are the two groups:

Bitcoinkings: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bitcoinkings [23,489 members with an average growth of 2,000 members per week]
Bitcoin Kings Official: https://www.facebook.com/groups/329207194121901 [1,979 members with an average growth of 80 members per week]

I am trying to get more DNotes and this is the best way I know how besides buying. I look forward to hearing from the DNotes team Smiley

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 02:46:01 PM

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 02:48:34 PM

Hi guys, if its alright with the owner of the thread, I would like to offer the pin post position to the DNotes team. I have two Bitcoin related groups. I think a competition related post would be ideal for the pin post position. These are the two groups:

Bitcoinkings: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bitcoinkings [23,489 members with an average growth of 2,000 members per week]
Bitcoin Kings Official: https://www.facebook.com/groups/329207194121901 [1,979 members with an average growth of 80 members per week]

I am trying to get more DNotes and this is the best way I know how besides buying. I look forward to hearing from the DNotes team Smiley

That sounds great! I'll send you a PM.

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:44:11 PM

That sounds great! I'll send you a PM.

Excellent. We encourage everyone interested to earn some DNotes by contributing to the success of DNotes to contact us. DNotes is well positioned to grow rapidly. We can use a lot of help to get the word out. Earn all the DNotes you can at this early stage. It will become quite valuable. I am totally committed to make DNotes a big success - one that will truly benefit millions of people around the world. 
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:00:33 AM

Check out this video - he even comments on the team.

Thank you tripjammer, we appreciate the support!

Quick Analysis of DNOTES  -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaJKeetyS6g

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:54:50 AM

Quick Analysis of DNOTES  -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaJKeetyS6g

Impressive, especially in consideration of the fact that there is a lot more to know about DNotes. His call that DNotes is worth watching as it may go very far is a good call.

Of course few people know that there is serious development going on behind the scene. DNotes 2.0 marks the beginning of a substantial development program that will take DNotes to the forefront of technologies utilizing C#. We are committed to take it all the way and likely become one of the innovative technology leaders in the blockchain and smart contract arenas. The only other coin with serious development in C# is Startis. We certainly appreciate their contributions.

Anyway, great job and thank you, tripjammer.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:57:50 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2017, 04:15:16 AM by Dyna

Me too! The Auburn Tri-Color is wicked sharp looking. A belated Father's Day present from me to myself :-)

Great I just ordered one.

It's the small things like this that create a cohesive culture. We're all heading in the same direction, together. What better way to do it than to all have the same banner on our shirts!?

I understand the enthusiasm for the merchandise. DNotes is such a special thing that's happening and we're sharing in. And by sharing in, I'm also giving a nod to the 25% stake from the currency as well. A little bit of profit from T-Shirt sales goes to DNotes Global Inc, which adds value to the company, which in turn adds value to your holdings.

The design went through a lot of iterations, using a variety of text to go with the already excellent logo. Then, my partner who is a very successful graphic designer, looks over my shoulder, understands all of my parameters, makes a few suggestions which completely re-work what I'd considered, and bang, she's come up with the one on the shirt.

I'm always amazed at her skill. It takes a special eye to identify all of the elements required to make something look disarmingly simple, while giving off that very professional finish.

And of course we're both eagerly awaiting those shirts arriving so we can see real-life photos shared here.

Tim, thank you for your confidence and support. We appreciate that very much. We are working hard everyday to make sure that DNotes's success will benefit a lot of people around the world. It is inspiring to have someone like you to recognize that what we are doing could help to make a difference. And most of all, you are trying to help our mission in some ways.

I appreciate the efforts your team invested in the T-Shirt design. We literally went through hundreds iterations and many graphic designers at a significant cost. But I am extremely pleased with the final selection. It is simple with elegance.
TimMarsh

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 05:08:47 AM

I appreciate the efforts your team invested in the T-Shirt design. We literally went through hundreds iterations and many graphic designers at a significant cost. But I am extremely pleased with the final selection. It is simple with elegance.

Thanks for the compliment Alan. I passed it on to my partner, who appreciated it. And she really understands how such a simple thing could require so many iterations. Her company tagline is "Making the world a more beautiful place—one document at a time."

Cryptocurrencies will level the playing field. I'm paid to write, but not paid to promote.
TimMarsh

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 05:12:50 AM

I haven't come across tripjammer before, but I like his style. His experience of exploring the DNotes website was very similar to mine and I loved how he hovered over the LinkedIn links for the team, but opted to 'feel' what they are like by looking at their eyes. Honesty pays dividends every single day, and does shine through your features as you get older.

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:35:09 AM

Saw a couple of articles with Alan Yong in the press today...

Well done to the team for generating some buzz around DNotes 2.0!  Smiley

Keep up the good work.

Thank you coin@coin. We are doing a lot behind the scenes right now to get DNotes 2.0 upgrade out as soon as we can. More announcements will follow as we progress. Release is planned for September, and will be a massive upgrade on our current blockchain, and make it a technological equal (or even better) to many top crypto as the first step towards becoming a leader in the space.

With each step comes the commitment to take another.

DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:27:23 AM

Ethereum Flash Crash Causes Price to Plummet Nearly 100% in Seconds

https://dcebrief.com/ethereum-flash-crash-causes-price-to-plummet-nearly-100-in-seconds/
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 12:26:04 PM

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:02:37 PM

My how the mainstream media has changed... Using bitcoin as a benchmark in a commodity rally prediction, must certainly be a first. I haven't done the exact math on this, but I figure this would make coffee futures around $3 million per pound, since bitcoin has generally been rallying since 2010.  Wink

Where to look for the next bitcoin-like rally — if the sun shines right

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/these-commodities-could-be-the-next-bitcoin-if-the-sun-shines-right-2017-06-23

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

TeeGee

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:07:09 PM

I haven't come across tripjammer before, but I like his style. His experience of exploring the DNotes website was very similar to mine and I loved how he hovered over the LinkedIn links for the team, but opted to 'feel' what they are like by looking at their eyes. Honesty pays dividends every single day, and does shine through your features as you get older.

I appreciate that tripjammer is putting work into showing people the various crypto beyond just LTC, ETH, BTC etc. He makes mention of stated goals and wished us very well on achieving them. He also did not put his nose up at our current scrypt algo (considering many in the alt space are using others), and mentioned that LTC currenty also use scrypt. Would have been great if he had done further research and mentioned that we have a major upgrade on the way. But overall I'm very appreciative of his effort.

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:21:59 PM

I appreciate that tripjammer is putting work into showing people the various crypto beyond just LTC, ETH, BTC etc. He makes mention of stated goals and wished us very well on achieving them. He also did not put his nose up at our current scrypt algo (considering many in the alt space are using others), and mentioned that LTC currenty also use scrypt. Would have been great if he had done further research and mentioned that we have a major upgrade on the way. But overall I'm very appreciative of his effort.

His style is more of an on-the-spot reporting/analysis of what he sees in front of him, and I'm impressed that he gets what DNotes has to offer from a quick analysis of the website. I think the most important thing about anyone taking the time to do a DNotes video, is that we are on their radar and they will certainly pay attention to the major upgrade when they hear of it.

Our in-house videos are fantastic - thanks Tim & crew! Does anyone have any ideas where else we could post them?

TeeGee

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:15:54 PM

His style is more of an on-the-spot reporting/analysis of what he sees in front of him, and I'm impressed that he gets what DNotes has to offer from a quick analysis of the website. I think the most important thing about anyone taking the time to do a DNotes video, is that we are on their radar and they will certainly pay attention to the major upgrade when they hear of it.

Our in-house videos are fantastic - thanks Tim & crew! Does anyone have any ideas where else we could post them?

Most welcome Chase. We have a few more videos of high production quality on the way. One a story, the other a graphically animated (narrated) story, both of which will be edited by professional video editors. We have a lot going on, with videos among all the other development projects we are undertaking. We appreciate your support and efforts with DNotesEDU, cryptomoms, and online presence very much!

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:51:16 AM

We are clearly gaining significantly more media coverage worldwide. That is a very good sign. We avoided following the crowd in taking the path of least resistance. We instead picked the path consistent with our long-term vision to ensure that DNotes will have the best chances gaining mass acceptance and meeting the full functions of money backed by tangible fundamental or intrinsic value using a for profit company - DNotes Global Inc. It seems to be paying off.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: