Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:04:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148798 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Rusmaker

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:20:02 AM

Hello DNotes team, I am very pleased with the work that you have done. I am new as owner of the Note currency. I did not intend to spend much time with her, but after reading and knowing the project ... I changed my mind. I was very pleased with it, I'm excited about CRISPs (CryptoCurrency Investment Savings Plan). Congratulations.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:39:08 AM

Hello DNotes team, I am very pleased with the work that you have done. I am new as owner of the Note currency. I did not intend to spend much time with her, but after reading and knowing the project ... I changed my mind. I was very pleased with it, I'm excited about CRISPs (CryptoCurrency Investment Savings Plan). Congratulations.

Hi Rusmaker, and welcome to the DNotes forum.

"I did not intend to spend much time with her, but after reading and knowing the project ... I changed my mind."  - That's great! DNotes is a long term investment and we have done a lot of work to educate people on the merits of DNotes (and cryptocurrency in general) forming a portion of their long term holdings. It is very rewarding to hear from people who took the time to evaluate the DNotes project, and conclude it is a better strategy to hang on to their DNotes.  Smiley

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:43:44 AM

Welcome to the DNotes forum, Rusmaker. We are happy for you and believe that you make the right choice. CRISPs are amazing creations of Chase who is very committed to educate and encourage everyone to start saving as early as possible. We feel strongly that digital currency, in particular, DNotes is a generational opportunity for everyone to participate, not withstanding just a small an amount one can save on a regular basis. With DNotes 2.0 coupled with DNotesVault and our innovative POS (Proof of Stake) and interest/reward systems long-term DNotes stakeholders can earn a healthy rate of return without having to struggle with a lot of technical challenges common with other coins.

DNotes is different. The more people get to understand what DNotes is about; the more impressed they are. We are totally committed to building a trusted brand which we believe is crucial for DNotes to be successful and eventually gained mass acceptance worldwide. It takes time, unrelenting commitments, and unending dedication. We have been doing this for 3 1/2 years. With comments like yours, we can go on forever. Thank you very much for your kind words.
DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:30:33 AM

IRS Reportedly Bought Software to Uncover Bitcoin User Identities

https://dcebrief.com/irs-reportedly-bought-software-to-uncover-bitcoin-user-identities/
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:35:34 PM

Thank you @JackTatar! I remember certain members of the financial world laughing when Jack use bitcoin and retirement in the same sentence. He may have the last laugh...  Wink

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 01:36:37 PM

Thank you @JackTatar! I remember certain members of the financial world laughing when Jack use bitcoin and retirement in the same sentence. He may have the last laugh...  Wink

That was an excellent article! Dating all the way back to 2016. We have great content by some amazing people, it surprises me how DCEBrief content continues to circulate well after it was published.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 05:03:20 PM

That was an excellent article! Dating all the way back to 2016. We have great content by some amazing people, it surprises me how DCEBrief content continues to circulate well after it was published.

here is a link to the article:
Will Bitcoin Be the Leg That Stabilizes a Failing Retirement System?
https://dcebrief.com/will-bitcoin-be-the-leg-that-stabilizes-a-failing-retirement-system/

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:37:38 PM

https://dcebrief.com/will-bitcoin-be-the-leg-that-stabilizes-a-failing-retirement-system/

Thanks Joe! I doubt there is another retirement investment on the planet that had that level of return - $665.00 July 16,2017 to $4166.00 August 23, 2017! That could have saved Social Security - lol. I'm very excited to see DNotes impact on the retirement savings dilemma.

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:49:48 PM

I'm not sure if the title is an accurate depiction of how many "normal people" are actually getting into cryptocurrency, but it is an interesting read. It sounds like these people are 'betting' on anything, which is never a good plan. It is a great time for a trusted currency that people can actually understand, to make its move.  Wink

Middle America Is Crazy in Love With Bitcoin

"If you're not buying Bitcoin, you're not keeping up with the Joneses.

The American middle class is falling in love with the unregulated cryptocurrency's skyrocketing value, which hit a record-breaking $4,400 in August, a 600 percent year-over-year increase.

There are now more Google searches for Bitcoin than for Beyoncé. It's not just bankers and techno-nerds buying up this "digital gold," hoping to sell them for more later, but flight attendants, ironworkers, and small business owners."

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/economy/middle-america-crazy-love-bitcoin-n789011

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:56:56 AM

I'm not sure if the title is an accurate depiction of how many "normal people" are actually getting into cryptocurrency, but it is an interesting read. It sounds like these people are 'betting' on anything, which is never a good plan. It is a great time for a trusted currency that people can actually understand, to make its move.  Wink

The American middle class is falling in love with the unregulated cryptocurrency's skyrocketing value, which hit a record-breaking $4,400 in August, a 600 percent year-over-year increase.

There are now more Google searches for Bitcoin than for Beyoncé. It's not just bankers and techno-nerds buying up this "digital gold," hoping to sell them for more later, but flight attendants, ironworkers, and small business owners."

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/economy/middle-america-crazy-love-bitcoin-n789011

What is good for Bitcoin has certainly been good for our industry. But is is also a good thing that there other options, like DNotes, for those who do not have $4,000 + to spare just to acquire 1 Bitcoin.

I have never been this excited for DNotes as we get closer to launching DNotes 2.0. Once enough people understand what DNotes is about I trust that many will love DNotes too. Imagine how much more people will love Bitcoin if there is a BitcoinVault where you can safely store your Bitcoin for free, guarantee your deposit with matching funds, pay you an annual rate of 2% CRISP interest, help you earn staking reward of another 2%, annualized, and more to come every 365 days. You no longer have to imagine. That is what DNotes 2.0 will deliver with the help of DNotesVault, CRISP, and POS. And that is just for the starter. Yes, I am really excited for many good reasons. Thanks to our team for their tireless contributions and hard-work for over three years.
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:59:18 AM

What is good for Bitcoin has certainly been good for our industry. But is is also a good thing that there other options, like DNotes, for those who do not have $4,000 + to spare just to acquire 1 Bitcoin.

I have never been this excited for DNotes as we get closer to launching DNotes 2.0. Once enough people understand what DNotes is about I trust that many will love DNotes too. Imagine how much more people will love Bitcoin if there is a BitcoinVault where you can safely store your Bitcoin for free, guarantee your deposit with matching funds, pay you an annual rate of 2% CRISP interest, help you earn staking reward of another 2%, annualized, and more to come every 365 days. You no longer have to imagine. That is what DNotes 2.0 will deliver with the help of DNotesVault, CRISP, and POS. And that is just for the starter. Yes, I am really excited for many good reasons. Thanks to our team for their tireless contributions and hard-work for over three years.

The day draws ever nearer.

I think upon the launch of 2.0, we will have in place for the first time an integration across the various properties that we have created, beginning with the integration of DNotesVault into the block reward itself to promote savings and ensure security of member funds. I'm looking very forward to the further integrations, and what DNotesVault may evolve into -- say an exchange that can be accessed through the wallet, or even one day having bank support from an internally owned bank for frictionless transfer of money from a fiat bank account into cryptocurrency (and the other way). DNotes properties could facilitate the process from A to Z and then back to A. As our properties become more and more integrated with one another, the value and strength of the system we have built will become more and more obvious.

It's all very exciting Smiley

Badamba

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:00:36 AM

When is the new version wallet expected to exit?
DCEBrief

Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:53:11 AM

Japan’s FSA: 50 Bitcoin Exchange Registration Applications Received

https://dcebrief.com/japans-fsa-50-bitcoin-exchange-registration-applications-received/
TimMarsh

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

Professional cryptocurrency writer incl DNotes.

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 08:23:13 AM

IRS Reportedly Bought Software to Uncover Bitcoin User Identities

https://dcebrief.com/irs-reportedly-bought-software-to-uncover-bitcoin-user-identities/

I am amazed that so many addresses have been linked to an identity, though they imply that with 'information'. When a bitcoin wallet makes a transaction, it defaults to emptying the source address and depositing any remainder after transaction and fees into a new address. It might seem reasonable to assume that that new address is held by the original wallet owner, but does that have to be the case?

If I wanted to pay TeeGee 4BTC and he was willing to wear the fees. I could pay myself 6BTC from my address that held 10BTC and make the remainder go to an address held by TeeGee. Couldn't I?

I understand wallets as a folder that these addresses are stored in, and I don't think the wallet leaves any prints on the addresses. So it seems to me that there is no way to know from a transaction, which wallets the addresses involved sit in. Maybe this is technically possible, but done so rarely that it is possible for the IRS to link transactions from the initial identified fiat exchange, right through to a final exit back into fiat currency again. But having information on 25% of all addresses seems rather high.

And then there are all the other currencies. I could convert 10BTC to NOTE, pay the NOTE to TeeGee, and then he could convert that back to BTC. I understand that all blockchains keep a permanent record, and it would be conceivable to run software that interconnects those transactions, but processing all of that information wouldn't be cheap. Good luck to the IRS. Though, I'm sure in the future at some point, my phone will be able to do all that in the background while I play Tetris4D.

Cryptocurrencies will level the playing field. I'm paid to write, but not paid to promote.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:21:04 PM

When is the new version wallet expected to exit?

Thank you for the question. We have been working on DNotes 2.0 since the beginning of this year and the wallet is just one of the component parts of the whole system. The wallet is now getting the final touches, fine tuning, and testing. DNotes 2.0 with the new wallet is scheduled to be launched at the end of next month.

This is just the beginning of DNotes' commitment to be an innovative technology leader. Together with other projects shown on our road-map HERE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0   DNotes will be ramping up with fairly large teams in the coming years. We are very committed to the long-term success of DNotes.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:53:18 PM

I'm not sure if the title is an accurate depiction of how many "normal people" are actually getting into cryptocurrency, but it is an interesting read. It sounds like these people are 'betting' on anything, which is never a good plan. It is a great time for a trusted currency that people can actually understand, to make its move.  Wink

The day draws ever nearer.

I think upon the launch of 2.0, we will have in place for the first time an integration across the various properties that we have created, beginning with the integration of DNotesVault into the block reward itself to promote savings and ensure security of member funds. I'm looking very forward to the further integrations, and what DNotesVault may evolve into -- say an exchange that can be accessed through the wallet, or even one day having bank support from an internally owned bank for frictionless transfer of money from a fiat bank account into cryptocurrency (and the other way). DNotes properties could facilitate the process from A to Z and then back to A. As our properties become more and more integrated with one another, the value and strength of the system we have built will become more and more obvious.

It's all very exciting Smiley

Thanks, TeeGee. That is correct and there are many things to be excited about the future of DNotes. It is easy to just publish a "White Paper" with a lot of claims that may never be executed. In the case of DNotes, for 3 1/2 we  have been launching real projects that we believe are essential for the success of our industry and DNotes. With the launch of DNotes 2.0 we will be expanding and integrating upon what we have built. Correct me if I am wrong; we will be the most integrated system, from top to bottom, in our industry.

Why is that important? Because we are committed to our vision of DNotes being the trusted global digital currency for everyone worldwide to participate.

Before that can happen multiple missions must be accomplished and it will take many years to:

1. Build a trusted brand
2. Ease of participation for everyone
3. Continued education
4. Significant female participation
5. Leading edge technology
6. Integrated financial services
7. Meet the full functions of money.
8. Gain mass global acceptance in global commerce.
9. And much more ........
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:16:22 PM

I am happy to share this email from World Funding Summit where I will be speaking in November:

http://worldfundingsummit.com/ 

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

The most forward-looking leaders from the entire financing community are descending on Los Angeles Nov 17 and 18 for the latest and greatest edition of our annual event, the World Funding Summit. We are building a unique knowledge-driven platform that stands at the forefront of financial innovation and our ultimate goal - to eliminate inequality in access to capital.   

Come on board, build your capital network and learn about the future of venture financing from those who are shaping it!

Main tracks to be featured this year:
1)    ICO/Cryptocurrency/ Blockchain
2)    Equity Crowdfunding/Alt Venture Exchanges/Future of VC
3)    Capital for underserved markets and communities

Scheduled speakers include top financiers and some of the most powerful investors:
Mark Suster, Venture Capitalist, Managing Partner at Upfront Ventures
Nisa Amoils, Venture Capitalist at Scout Ventures & Angel Investor
Kirsten Green, Venture Capitalist, Founder & Managing Director at Forerunner Ventures
Arthur Lipper, World renowned financier, author, FinTech inventor, and philanthropist
Rupert Scofield, President and CEO of FINCA International
Howard Marks, Co-founder & CEO at StartEngine Crowdfunding/Capital
Vivian Shimoyama, Regional Director, SoCal, Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program 
Alan Yong, Co-Founder of DNotes, a Bitcoin alternative digital currency
Andrew Kyzyk, Vice President & Head of Advisor Relations at OTC Markets Group
Atish Davda, CEO at EquityZen.com
Valentin Preobrazhenskiy, Founder & CEO of LAToken
Eric Bunting, Early-stage investor, Founder & Managing Partner at Overbrook Capital
Mona DeFrawi, Founder of InsideVenture (acquired by SecondMarket)&RADIVATE MEDIA, Inc.
Josh Maher, Angel Investor & Author of “Startup Wealth”
Marc Scott Zicree, Leading producer, writer and director
Kevin Lamb, Entrepreneur and Film Financier, CEO at Advanced Tissue
Matthew Helderman, Founder & CEO at BondIt Media Capital
Manie Eagar, Chairman at Blockchain Association of Canada (BAC)
Jor Law, Co-founder at Homeier Law PC & VerifyInvestor.com
Michael Terpin, CEO & Transform Group, top-30 blockchain influencer, lead 35 ICOs
Richard Kivel, Venture Capitalist and Private Investor, Managing Director of GrayBella Capital
Kim Kaselionis, Managing Partner at Breakaway Funding LLC
Michael G. Homeier, EB-5 & equity crowdfunding attorney, Founder at Homeier & Law, P.C.
Barry E James, Co-founder & CEO of TheCrowdfundingCenter.com and CrowdDataCenter.com
Rick Smith, Venture Capitalist, Co-founder and Managing Director at CrossCut
Enzo Villani, CEO & Board Member at Equities.com
Jouko Ahvenainen, Founder @Grow VC Group, a global fintech holding company
Robert Lewis, Founder & President at Black Cooperative Investment Fund (BCIF)
David Koepsell, PhD, CEO & Founder of Encrypgen: blockchain genomics via the Gene-Chain
Greg Bohlenm, VC, Managing General Partner at Union Grove Venture Partners
Xiaocheh Zhang, President at FinTech4Good
Ekaterina Dorozhkina, Entrepreneur & Financier, Raised $5M via ICO
Celu Ramasamy, Bitcoin Investor, Cryptocurrencies evangelist, Partner at Focus Investments
Laurent Ruben, Founder & General Manager at French Accelerator
 The Master of Ceremonies will be Sandro Monetti, a CNN and BBC contributor and television host.

CAPITAL EXPO “THE FUTURE IS NOW”: we are determined to showcase some of the world's hottest startups and issuers with a global outreach - please  APPLY HERE

INDUSTRIES: blockchain, digital media, tech, fintech, SaaS, e-commerce, education, health, manufacturing, environment, art, films, AI, robotics, and real-estate

HOW TO GET INVOLVED:  we are looking for global leaders who support our mission and would like to get on board as a sponsor or media partner to get our message through– please send your message to our team HERE or contact me directly.

If you would like to become the WFS delegate register HERE

My sincere gratitude to our Sponsors & Partners including: 
10,000 Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program
DNotes
BreakawayFunding
Homeier Law PC     
Verifyinvestor.com
California Lutheran University
The Blaine Group
Rock.com

Stay tuned for exciting updates re our program!

Thanks and all the best,

Victoria Silchenko, Ph.D./vsilchenko@metropolecapital.com/ Ph:+1.310.464.1575
Creator: www.WorldFundingSummit.com Founder: Metropole Capital Group
Contributing Writer: Huffington Post / Guest Writer: CrowdfundInsider
Adjunct Professor, Entrepreneurial Finance, MBA: CALutheran University
Connect: LinkedIn /  Facebook /  Twitter

R-J-F

Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:45:37 PM

Thank you @JackTatar! I remember certain members of the financial world laughing when Jack use bitcoin and retirement in the same sentence. He may have the last laugh...  Wink

Gee.. I've been preaching this since 2013...  Grin  Oh well, back to mining DNotes!

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:37:11 PM

Thank you @JackTatar! I remember certain members of the financial world laughing when Jack use bitcoin and retirement in the same sentence. He may have the last laugh...  Wink

Gee.. I've been preaching this since 2013...  Grin  Oh well, back to mining DNotes!

I know you have, RJF. This is a generational opportunity, especially for those who struggle to make ends meet, with little left for savings that could make a difference. It is my personal wish, and I trust that it is also  that of our team members, so even a little savings in DNotes on a regular basis could amount to something of significance over the long-term. 

Ha, Ha! You need to hurry. There aren't that many more days left to mine DNotes. DNotes 2.0 is a switch from POW to POS.
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:41:27 PM

Canada has come out with the most comprehensive ICO guideline to date. I only read it briefly, but it looks as though unless your ICO coin is used in game-play or something similar, it will likely be classified as a security. Here are a few points from the paper:

Canadian Security Administrators - Cryptocurrency Offerings - http://www.osc.gov.on.ca/documents/en/Securities-Category4/csa_20170824_cryptocurrency-offerings.pdf

"Securities laws in Canada will apply if the person or company selling the securities is conducting business from within Canada or if there are Canadian investors.

If an exchange is doing business in a jurisdiction of Canada, it must apply to that jurisdiction’s securities regulatory authority for recognition or an exemption from recognition.

Allowing coins/tokens that are securities issued as part of an ICO/ITO to trade on these cryptocurrency exchanges may also place the business issuing the coins/tokens offside securities laws. For example, the resale of coins/tokens that are securities will be subject to restrictions on secondary trading.

In many ways, an ICO/ITO can be very similar to an initial public offering (IPO). The coins/tokens can be similar to traditional shares of a company because their value may increase or decrease depending on how successfully the business executes its business plan using the capital raised.

Staff is aware of businesses marketing their coins/tokens as software products, taking the position that the coins/tokens are not subject to securities laws. However, in many cases, when the totality of the offering or arrangement is considered, the coins/tokens should properly be considered securities. In assessing whether or not securities laws apply, we will consider substance over form.

Every ICO/ITO is unique and must be assessed on its own characteristics. For example, if an individual purchases coins/tokens that allow him/her to play video games on a platform, it is possible that securities may not be involved. However, if an individual purchases coins/tokens whose value is tied to the future profits or success of a business, these will likely be considered
securities."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: