Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:44:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148798 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:37:31 PM

I'm so happy to see DNOTES back on this forum and with a new DNOTES 2.0 I'm also happy to see DNOTES switch over to POS. I have a question that might of been answered what will happen to the people that have their DNOTES locked into a retirement vault? as I have coins locked in a 5 year plan at the moment. Thanks and great to have DNOTES back!

Thank you, vella85, for your long-term support of DNotes. We always wanted to encouragement long-term investment and savings. And DNotesVault was born because of that philosophy. We also took notice that over the last three years many stakeholders in our industry have not been able to benefit from their coin switch from POW to POS. POS staking can be challenging and frustrating; consequently, only benefiting a limited number of participating stakeholders.

Among various features, we designed DNotes 2.0 to reward all our stakeholders with account balance 30 days or older. We stream-lined  all the different CRISP programs into one interest payment system, without penalizing early withdrawal. Once set up, the process is effortless on the part of our stakeholders.

Those who like to take it one step further can earn more by supporting our net-work staking DNotes. Again, we are committed to make the process as easy, secured, and convenient as possible. Each of the program earns approximately 2% per year.   
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:50:12 PM

Yay dnotes forum is back in full force! Yes i also have owned dnotes for three years and agree that they will take it this company very far. This is a team with a dream thats becoming reality. They have a unbelievable abount of patience, more than i have.. haha  
But seriously they care so much about doing things right, that they follow through with what they say is coming everytime. They have always worded themselves appropriately. They hit the trust factor perfictly. Thats why even when they were quite working in the background not only did i not sell any, i bought more. Exciting times! Once again, i cant wait to see what the future of dnotes looks like!

Thank you mrbum805, great to hear from you again! Appreciate your continued support, we are working very hard to ensure the continued success of DNotes.

Loyalty is extremely beneficial and very hard to find. In cryptocurrency, investors sticking with a single currency is relatively uncommon, it's an endless cycle of take profit and move on to the next. DNotes having such loyal stakeholders is a real benefit. mrbum805 great to see you're still here.

Well its great to be back! and ya it just makes total sense in investing and having it be a long term hold. It wouldn't make sense to me to try to trade dnotes like I might with any other coins. However I am learning to stick with a few others but I feel Dnotes is just a great safe (obviously there's risk in new technology) long term hold. Ever since I saw how Dnotes operated, envisioned, goals, and listen to the community 3 years ago i knew you Dnotes would do well. Especially when you look at all Alans experience. The Ultimate envisionment is insane to think about when its all completed. I cant wait!

Thank you, mrbum805. You are always very kind. DNotes is now well positioned to stand out even more. We have always taken a different path. This will be the year when we can start seeing the positive results of many years of hard work.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 01:53:17 PM

I see DNOTES has really evolved and matured and has always been a serious contender in the Altcoin world. Congratulations on your big success in a much volatile industry and I hope even at this bigger price to maybe stock up on a few and hold in one of the saving CRISP plans.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Brandon Cheliak

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 02:06:28 PM

All,

We are researching wallet features if anyone has any suggestions or knows of any interesting features you would like to see in the DNotes 2.0 wallet.

- Integrated bootstrap downloader and installer (to make sure sync time isn't deterring would be node operators)
- Segwit (to reduce less than necessary block bloat)
- Decentralized, wallet based exchange
- Decentralized escrow service
- Two factor autosign, that uses separate computers to send the transaction for enhanced security. It can also be used on multi sig accounts to give automatic approval, rather than waiting for your co-account holder to approve the payment manually.
- Simple user interface smart contracts
- Generate private keys in images
- Cold staking
- Instant change on smart contracts (The buying party may deposit additional funds, to cover any potential fluctuation in value of whatever is being exchanged. After the contract has been executed and the sellers conditions are met, the remainder is returned to the buying party)
- Pay by email, and distribute micro payments to your list
- Integrated block explorer (not necessary but cool, I like to monitor what happens on our network and it would be convenient)
- Background elevator music (lol jk)
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 02:18:34 PM

I see DNOTES has really evolved and matured and has always been a serious contender in the Altcoin world. Congratulations on your big success in a much volatile industry and I hope even at this bigger price to maybe stock up on a few and hold in one of the saving CRISP plans.

Hi qiman. Thank you for visiting us. Indeed, DNotes has evolved and matured and so has our industry and the technology itself.

DNotes is a long-term hold with many big projects in the works. We are still a rough diamond to be discovered.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:00:10 PM

The current value of the 15,000 DNotes grand prize is over $1000 US! Just saying...  Wink

DNotes 2.0 Signature Contest

Rules & signup here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926562.0

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
fosserman

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:00:49 PM

Some twitter campaign will be nice too Smiley
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:00:42 PM

Dnotes can fly very high,no big sell walls on c-cex Smiley

Welcome to the DNotes thread suziebirds, and thank you!

Hi suziebirds - Congratulations on being the first winner in the DNotes 2.0 Signature Contest!

We managed to make one draw before the original thread was deleted. The rest of the random draws will start tomorrow. You can win more than one early-bird draw as well as the grand prize.

Your DNotes have been sent.  Smiley

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:25:34 PM

I'm so happy to see DNOTES back on this forum and with a new DNOTES 2.0 I'm also happy to see DNOTES switch over to POS. I have a question that might of been answered what will happen to the people that have their DNOTES locked into a retirement vault? as I have coins locked in a 5 year plan at the moment. Thanks and great to have DNOTES back!

Thank you, vella85, for your long-term support of DNotes. We always wanted to encouragement long-term investment and savings. And DNotesVault was born because of that philosophy. We also took notice that over the last three years many stakeholders in our industry have not been able to benefit from their coin switch from POW to POS. POS staking can be challenging and frustrating; consequently, only benefiting a limited number of participating stakeholders.

Among various features, we designed DNotes 2.0 to reward all our stakeholders with account balance 30 days or older. We stream-lined  all the different CRISP programs into one interest payment system, without penalizing early withdrawal. Once set up, the process is effortless on the part of our stakeholders.

Those who like to take it one step further can earn more by supporting our net-work staking DNotes. Again, we are committed to make the process as easy, secured, and convenient as possible. Each of the program earns approximately 2% per year.   

I think another crucial component to our ecosystem is not only that DNotes are paid as interest to our community who both stake the coin and/or hold their funds in a crisp account, but the DNotes themselves also act as a share in the DNotes Global company - which will undertake a series of profit-generating activities that tie into making the currency itself more useful to the community. This means that DNotes not only pay interest to its stakeholders, but its value is also backed with an intrinsic value - the profits generated. This intrinsic value affects the buy, and mitigates sell activity at the market by supporting its value - in the same way that a company that is making profit is always unlikely to have a share price lower than the ROI of the money it is generating compared to other investment options. This is truly different to all other cryptocurrencies out there, which are 100% speculative in nature, and often don't pay reward to money holders.

Cryptocurrencies need to function with similar incentives to modern money to encourage saving if they are to be successful. Most do not facilitate this need, and if they do, it is to a select group of miners who often don't continue to hold the currency, having little interest in its long term success. Proof of Stake rewards work much like term deposits, and along with representing equity in a company, create the incentive to save. 

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 05:07:38 PM

Some twitter campaign will be nice too Smiley

Welcome fosserman! We are discussing a possible option for the next press release.

extrogel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 05:09:00 PM

I am waiting campaign facebook  Roll Eyes
mrbum805

Activity: 92
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 05:21:18 PM

I think another crucial component to our ecosystem is not only that DNotes are paid as interest to our community who both stake the coin and/or hold their funds in a crisp account, but the DNotes themselves also act as a share in the DNotes Global company - which will undertake a series of profit-generating activities that tie into making the currency itself more useful to the community. This means that DNotes not only pay interest to its stakeholders, but its value is also backed with an intrinsic value - the profits generated. This intrinsic value affects the buy, and mitigates sell activity at the market by supporting its value - in the same way that a company that is making profit is always unlikely to have a share price lower than the ROI of the money it is generating compared to other investment options. This is truly different to all other cryptocurrencies out there, which are 100% speculative in nature, and often don't pay reward to money holders.

Cryptocurrencies need to function with similar incentives to modern money to encourage saving if they are to be successful. Most do not facilitate this need, and if they do, it is to a select group of miners who often don't continue to hold the currency, having little interest in its long term success. Proof of Stake rewards work much like term deposits, and along with representing equity in a company, create the incentive to save. 

tee gee that was a great description, easy to understand. Definitely makes Dnotes very different and I don't think i had fully comprehended that idea till now  Smiley

Check out www.reviewdailylife.com for some fun upgrades around the house!
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 05:33:15 PM

Very good points, TeeGee. Thank you. The more people follow us closely the more they will understand that DNotes is more than just another alt-coin. We created DNotes the digital currency and have been building financial and economic systems in support of DNotes as it grows and expands. DNotes Global, Inc. will grow to become a power-house and an anchor to DNotes currency stability and good store of value. It will also serve to bridge the gap between the leaderless decentralized world with the centralized world where leadership, team-work, collaborations and unity of purpose matter greatly.
DNotesEDU

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 05:40:33 PM

I am waiting campaign facebook  Roll Eyes

We're one step ahead of you! There is a Facebook campaign going on right now!

All you have to do is:
1) Like DNotescoin Facebook page
2) Share the contest post
3) Tag at least one friend

For completing this you are entered into the grand prize draw of 15,000 DNotes.

Whoever tags the most friends in the comments wins 5000 DNotes.
Yefet

Activity: 643
Merit: 501

Crypto Mentat

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:52:26 PM

what will happen to the current CRISP accounts and DNote 1.0 coins on it?

Hi Yefet,

Great question. The plan is to transfer them to regular DNotesVault accounts. Subject to change. Along with all interest earned and they will become unlocked without any penalty.

Great answer  Smiley

Could you, please, specify when all that happen, ie the unlocking & transfer?
Brandon Cheliak

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:55:12 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2017, 07:10:40 PM by Brandon Cheliak

Bitcoin Update : The price is soaring right now as more investors around the globe look to hedge their bets against geopolitical instability and impending economic hardship.

Why Is the Bitcoin Price Rising to $2,000?
https://moneymorning.com/2017/05/19/why-is-the-bitcoin-price-rising-to-2000/

Asian Trading, Falling Stocks Helps Push Bitcoin Prices Above $2,000
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/asian-trading-falling-stocks-helped-push-bitcoin-past-the-2000-mark/

Bitcoin transaction capacity capabilities are also becoming cause for alarm as investors jump on in droves, fleeing from traditional investments.

As Price Reaches Record Highs, is Bitcoin in a Capacity Crisis?
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/price-reaches-record-highs-bitcoin-capacity-crisis/

Digital currency is hands down the top industry for investment returns at the moment.

As Cryptocurrencies Reach New Highs, The Ethereal Summit Paints A Rich Future
https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/05/20/as-cryptocurrency-markets-reach-new-highs-the-ethereal-summit-paints-a-rich-future/#6b4a51c87ef8

Bitcoin Price Analysis: Outlook Not as Bearish as It Seems
http://www.nasdaq.com/article/bitcoin-price-analysis-outlook-not-as-bearish-as-it-seems-cm790114

The Commodity of the 21st Century Continues Racing to All-Time Highs
http://energyandresourcesdigest.com/bitcoin-btc-commodity-gbtc-glc-bic-camera-japan/

WanaCry compromises banks, pushes people to seek safer alternatives for wealth storage to avoid cyber security vulnerabilities.

NSA Hacking Tools Used In WanaCry Global Ransomware Attack Targeting Hospitals, Banks And Tech Companies
http://www.ibtimes.com/nsa-hacking-tools-used-wanacry-global-ransomware-attack-targeting-hospitals-banks-2538610

The WannaCry cyberattack compromised some Russian banks
http://www.businessinsider.com/twannacry-cyberattack-comprimised-some-russian-banks-2017-5

Inside the digital heist that terrorized the world—and only made $100k
https://qz.com/985093/inside-the-digital-heist-that-terrorized-the-world-and-made-less-than-100k/

While the battle against unconstitutional bureaucratic over-reach rages on, the Winklevoss Bitcoin ETF hangs in limbo

Court Empowers IRS To Demand Bitcoin User Information from Coinbase
https://dcebrief.com/court-empowers-irs-to-demand-bitcoin-user-information-from-coinbase/

New Motion Filed by Coinbase Users in Effort to Quash IRS John Doe Summons
https://dcebrief.com/new-motion-filed-by-coinbase-users-in-effort-to-quash-irs-john-doe-summons/

Congress Wants Answers from IRS About Coinbase Summons and Investigation
https://dcebrief.com/congress-wants-answers-from-irs-about-coinbase-summons-and-investigation/

Congress Questions IRS On Efforts To Access Coinbase Customer Data
https://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2017/05/19/congress-questions-irs-on-efforts-to-access-coinbase-customer-data/#6e8142512276

SEC Agrees to Review Decision Rejecting Winklevoss ETF
https://dcebrief.com/sec-agrees-to-review-decision-rejecting-winklevoss-etf/

Will We Finally See a Bitcoin ETF?
http://www.nasdaq.com/article/will-we-finally-see-a-bitcoin-etf-cm788607

And the naysayers are still out in full force

Bitcoin's murkier rivals line up to displace it as cybercriminals' favorite
http://www.businessinsider.com/r-bitcoins-murkier-rivals-line-up-to-displace-it-as-cybercriminals-favorite-2017-5

Bitcoin's Link to Crime Is a Growing Worry, Nordea Bank Warns
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-17/bitcoin-s-link-to-crime-is-a-growing-worry-nordea-bank-warns

Bitcoin an enabler of cybercrime
http://www.postandcourier.com/opinion/commentary/bitcoin-an-enabler-of-cybercrime/article_fbc4a4ba-3a6c-11e7-a352-0b8301dbafa7.html

But I'm thinking cooler heads will prevail, and the naysayers will be relegated to adopting cryptocurrency as a last resort.

US National Security Advisor: Bitcoin Needs to Be Understood, Not Feared
http://www.coindesk.com/us-national-security-advisor-bitcoin-needs-to-be-understood-not-feared/

Homeland Security’s U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Considers Bitcoin
https://news.bitcoin.com/homeland-securitys-u-s-immigration-bitcoin/
Yefet

Activity: 643
Merit: 501

Crypto Mentat

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:58:56 PM

Bitcoin Update ...

WTH is that  Huh
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:01:39 PM

DNotes to pos, how do that?

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:29:04 PM

The rules for the DNotes 2.0 Signature Contest have been moved to CryptoMoms.

http://cryptomoms.com/forum/index.php?topic=1608.msg10146#msg10146

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 09:08:35 PM

what will happen to the current CRISP accounts and DNote 1.0 coins on it?

Hi Yefet,

Great question. The plan is to transfer them to regular DNotesVault accounts. Subject to change. Along with all interest earned and they will become unlocked without any penalty.

Great answer  Smiley

Could you, please, specify when all that happen, ie the unlocking & transfer?

Hi Yefet,

Don't have a fixed schedule as of yet. As part of the DNotes 2.0 upgrade we will be upgrading the DNotesVault, staging and testing will begin in June and everything will be migrated prior to launch.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: