Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:57:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148798 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:53:53 AM

Then just to see what that potential might look like, I took the current share market, and moved 5% of it's capitol into purchasing every bitcoin that exists. I divided US$3,250 billion into the 16,479,700 bitcoin now in circulation and found that the price of a single bitcoin would be $197,212 Now I don't know exactly how much of the world stock market is likely to invest in something that is growing from $2,500 towards $200,000 but I don't think 5% is too much of a stretch.

That's interesting to think of how small crypto is even compared to stocks, that while being much less volatile, have FAR lower potential rate of returns.

The appreciation in crypto could potentially be even greater if it took 5% of the stock market capitalisation. Because the faster the orders are placed, the faster the price will move (because sell orders would not come in fast enough to depress the rise). If that money was put into the market slowly, over say a few years, the price change my not be all that much. When the professional investors come along with the serious money, the markets will not have much choice but to move significantly as they race in to get a part of the first legitimate investments that maximise potential rate of return with minimal associated risk. A currency with intrinsic value will no doubt play a key role in facilitating this, of which we believe DNotes to be one of the only offerings to fit that criteria.

I also think that an influx of professional investors from the share market game will have a significant effect on who the top players are in cryptocurrency. These investors will come in with decades of experience in detecting baseless investments and stocks inflated by marketing hype. They are so much more wary of scams, and diligent at doing their research, than the current crowd that's so willing to throw money into an ICO based on a vague whitepaper alone.

When these investors look for something with a solid background, a history of successfully executing their roadmap on time, and a plan that adds real value to the currency, I think DNotes will stand out.

I am in absolute agreement, and at that point the current players in the industry will be scratching their heads wondering how DNotes figured this out years ago!  Wink

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 02:55:43 PM

Study Suggests 57% of Large Corporations Considering Blockchain

https://dcebrief.com/study-suggests-57-of-large-corporations-considering-blockchain/

This is a really surprising statistic. I've worked as a consultant to a few large corporations, and I don't see them as the early adopters. In my experience, the larger the organisation, the slower it is to adopt new technology. Even their operating systems are typically 5–10 years behind the current version.

If the article had said that 57% of large corporations are considering migrating their shabbily aggregated Excel sheets into a coordinated online database, I'd have still been surprised. But the idea of them seriously considering implementing blockchain technology is just too much for me to swallow.

And then there's the cost benefit to consider. Blockchain is fantastic at providing an immutable ledger of records when sufficient independent peers exist. But it is not a good solution for high traffic, fast response relational databases. In fact, the requirement for a number of blocks to be calculated before a database record can be considered 'written' makes it practically useless as a replacement for existing multi-user database services.

I had a look at their website:
https://www.juniperresearch.com/researchstore/commerce-fintech/blockchain-enterprise-survey/deployments-benefit-attitudes
 to see what methodology they used to get a random selection of respondents. But it doesn't mention it, and I'd have to buy the report to find out if it was worth buying.

And I am forced to assume that the vast majority of them are considering private block chains, because the public are really unlikely to want to commit the data and cpu load required to support an independent node without enough reward to make it worthwhile. I'm not sure about private blockchains, but it seems to me that 20,000 nodes, all running off the same packaged software, distributed via a company wide intranet, would be one of the easier things to hack, and certainly wouldn't provide the level of customer confidence that a company might be aiming for. And they still have to pay for the power to run all those nodes and replace burnt out computers.

My gut feeling says that if there's any truth in this at all, it's that CEOs want to know they're using the latest technology, so their IT managers throw the latest fad word 'blockchain' around to look current. And I'm an optimist.

I'm not particularly surprised, when considering the possibilities of legitimate use cases and creative ways to utilize the blockchain. I would agree private blockchains and running their own network doesn't offer a lot of benefits and doesn't take full advantage of the blockchains full potential. There are a variety of advantages to using blockchain that don't require completely private blockchains run as separate and private chains. Side chains as well as creative use of minimal chain data to secure larger chunks of data could be very attractive in not only securing data but also reducing labor costs on certain tasks and legal fees.

Some examples could be - irrefutable time stamping, immutable document verification, streamlined and transparent supply chain, transfer and tracking of assets, among others.

Denver Dan

Activity: 39
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:11:09 PM

Good morning Dev team...just FYI

NOTE is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet/network issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until a solution is found, which may require an update from the NOTE team. Any updates must be tested and audited before enabling.

-Poloniex
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 03:13:42 PM

There is no apparent problem with the network and they have not contacted us for any issues. This is a general message PoloniEx uses for when the wallet is down or taken down for maintenance.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 03:14:30 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 03:28:16 PM by DNotes

NOTE is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet/network issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until a solution is found, which may require an update from the NOTE team. Any updates must be tested and audited before enabling.

-Poloniex

Thanks Denver Dan, beat me to it, hah! I have been waiting for this to happen as I noticed coins have been going down a couple at a time over the past few weeks.

R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:33:53 PM

-Poloniex

Thanks Denver Dan, beat me to it, hah! I have been waiting for this to happen as I noticed coins have been going down a couple at a time over the past few weeks.

It's because I went there today to buy some NOTEs, just my luck, happens everywhere!  Grin

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
Denver Dan

Activity: 39
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:53:11 PM

BTC deposits back online at Poloniex  Grin
mrbum805

Activity: 92
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:30:37 AM

interesting video I found today having to do with the way our tech companies are coming together and utilizing the blockchain. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5laRZfn8AI

Check out www.reviewdailylife.com for some fun upgrades around the house!
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 05:27:56 AM

-Poloniex

It's because I went there today to buy some NOTEs, just my luck, happens everywhere!  Grin

DNotes re-activated on PoloniEx now.

TimMarsh

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

Professional cryptocurrency writer incl DNotes.

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 08:19:15 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 08:30:19 AM by TimMarsh

interesting video I found today having to do with the way our tech companies are coming together and utilizing the blockchain. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5laRZfn8AI

Thanks mrbum805, that's a great video. I'd been aware of the ID2020 project since helping out on a related article. But the collaboration that is supporting the indentity.foundation project is incredible. I am sure this really is a game changer for how people interact on the internet.

I really like how they are building in a really broad foundation that intends to accommodate all possible use cases. This includes giving both businesses and objects the ability to maintain identities as well. My mind is buzzing with potential ways to apply it. Then on top of this, they are also providing an attestation layer. This enables people with no recognised identity to build one from grass roots web of trust actions.

Attestation will also enable universities to attach qualifications to your identity, businesses to attest that you worked there in the capacity you say you did, and friends to attest that you really did catch a fish that big.

And apart from everything else, I think this is a troll killer. I will set up my Twitter account to block anyone without an identity that has been verified by what ever level I choose. If I want, I could scan through comments on Youtube, but only see the ones by people who have been recommended by a trusted web. I believe there is a place for anonymity, and some situations demand it for a healthy society. But I also would like to see peoples' online reputations count for something regardless of which website they are on at the time.

The hardest part about looking into the substance and value behind an ICO is digging deeper than the founder's LinkedIn profile full of circular references. If instead we could lookup the supplied identity of those behind the project, we'd soon sort the fakes from the real ones. And people like Alan Yong, who've spent a lifetime many decades, proving their capabilities, won't get buried under a pile of ICO founder's fake histories.  

Cryptocurrencies will level the playing field. I'm paid to write, but not paid to promote.
DCEBrief

Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:31:40 AM

NYC Worker Fined, Used Govt Computer for Bitcoin Mining

https://dcebrief.com/nyc-worker-fined-used-govt-computer-for-bitcoin-mining/
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:19:45 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 01:30:41 PM by Dyna

Thanks mrbum805, that's a great video. I'd been aware of the ID2020 project since helping out on a related article. But the collaboration that is supporting the indentity.foundation project is incredible. I am sure this really is a game changer for how people interact on the internet.

I really like how they are building in a really broad foundation that intends to accommodate all possible use cases. This includes giving both businesses and objects the ability to maintain identities as well. My mind is buzzing with potential ways to apply it. Then on top of this, they are also providing an attestation layer. This enables people with no recognised identity to build one from grass roots web of trust actions.

Attestation will also enable universities to attach qualifications to your identity, businesses to attest that you worked there in the capacity you say you did, and friends to attest that you really did catch a fish that big.

And apart from everything else, I think this is a troll killer. I will set up my Twitter account to block anyone without an identity that has been verified by what ever level I choose. If I want, I could scan through comments on Youtube, but only see the ones by people who have been recommended by a trusted web. I believe there is a place for anonymity, and some situations demand it for a healthy society. But I also would like to see peoples' online reputations count for something regardless of which website they are on at the time.

The hardest part about looking into the substance and value behind an ICO is digging deeper than the founder's LinkedIn profile full of circular references. If instead we could lookup the supplied identity of those behind the project, we'd soon sort the fakes from the real ones. And people like Alan Yong, who've spent a lifetime many decades, proving their capabilities, won't get buried under a pile of ICO founder's fake histories.  

Thank you, mrbum805 for the link to the excellent video on individual identity and associated personal data. And thank you, TimMarsh for your amazing insights and research skills in giving us a great summation of ID2020 project.

Near perfect personal identity confirmation and unbreakable security has been on my personal radar screen for many years. I am confident that within the next three to five years DNotes Global, Inc. will be able to reach that threshold. We will be assigning full-time resources to work on various possibilities beginning the later part of next year. This is not even on our current roadmap – so few details will be disclosed until the appropriate time.

What I can tell you at this point is that DNotesVault was our first commitment to this project allowing us to provide 100% matching fund guarantee for our depositors, along with ease of use easier than setting up a bank account. As far as I know, DNotesVault’s capabilities is unmatched by any others in our industry. The launching of DNotes 2.0 will further demonstrate its capabilities. For example, if you already have your DNotes on deposit at DNotesVault, the coin swap will be done automatically without any stress to our account holders. Additionally, with DNotes 2.0 POS you can easily arrange for DNotesVault to stake your coins and earn your share of staking rewards while earning interest as a CRISP’s account holder (deposit held for 30 days or longer). The combined reward (annual interest) is about 4% per year.  I have owned a few POS coins but hated the complexities of their POS staking.

We are firmly committed to building DNotes as the most trusted brand in digital currency and accessible to anyone worldwide to participate. Our entire ecosystem  - DNotesVault, CRISP, CryptoMoms, DCEBrief, DNotesEDU, my book “Improve Your Odds – The Four Pillars of Business Success”, and a growing list of inspirational and educational videos are all devoted to help accomplish our missions.

Near perfect personal identity confirmation and unbreakable security are an integral part of our future exchange, bank, partner banks, and multi-currency card. Imagine our capability as a bank to offer our multi-currency card with a line of credit of $1,000 each to anyone that meets our minimum “personal identity” criteria. That can be spent or converted to DNotes or any currency on our supported list. And imagine the easy of credit line approval from small to very large line of credit using DNotesVault, Dnotes blockchain, and smart contract. At this point, let’s speculate that if you can pledge sufficient DNotes, held at DNotesVault as a collateral – locked, and released under our smart contracts, we can approve your request from anywhere in the world up to $1,000,000 credit line in minutes, not days.

DNotes is not just another coin. It is the future of money that will one day be superior to fiat currencies. We must stay the course and do the right thing at the most opportune time.
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:39:06 PM

And... just like that, Bitcoin Cash has a 10.9 billion dollar, #3 seat on CoinMarketCap:

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 03:22:11 PM

And... just like that, Bitcoin Cash has a 10.9 billion dollar, #3 seat on CoinMarketCap:

It is astounding. This will be an important period in the history of digital currency. Following along closely to see how it all plays out.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 09:22:50 PM

FYI

@Poloniex
Trading has been halted while we work to restore connectivity. This may take some time.

mrbum805

Activity: 92
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:15:50 PM

Thank you, mrbum805 for the link to the excellent video on individual identity and associated personal data. And thank you, TimMarsh for your amazing insights and research skills in giving us a great summation of ID2020 project.

Near perfect personal identity confirmation and unbreakable security has been on my personal radar screen for many years. I am confident that within the next three to five years DNotes Global, Inc. will be able to reach that threshold. We will be assigning full-time resources to work on various possibilities beginning the later part of next year. This is not even on our current roadmap – so few details will be disclosed until the appropriate time.

What I can tell you at this point is that DNotesVault was our first commitment to this project allowing us to provide 100% matching fund guarantee for our depositors, along with ease of use easier than setting up a bank account. As far as I know, DNotesVault’s capabilities is unmatched by any others in our industry. The launching of DNotes 2.0 will further demonstrate its capabilities. For example, if you already have your DNotes on deposit at DNotesVault, the coin swap will be done automatically without any stress to our account holders. Additionally, with DNotes 2.0 POS you can easily arrange for DNotesVault to stake your coins and earn your share of staking rewards while earning interest as a CRISP’s account holder (deposit held for 30 days or longer). The combined reward (annual interest) is about 4% per year.  I have owned a few POS coins but hated the complexities of their POS staking.

We are firmly committed to building DNotes as the most trusted brand in digital currency and accessible to anyone worldwide to participate. Our entire ecosystem  - DNotesVault, CRISP, CryptoMoms, DCEBrief, DNotesEDU, my book “Improve Your Odds – The Four Pillars of Business Success”, and a growing list of inspirational and educational videos are all devoted to help accomplish our missions.

Near perfect personal identity confirmation and unbreakable security are an integral part of our future exchange, bank, partner banks, and multi-currency card. Imagine our capability as a bank to offer our multi-currency card with a line of credit of $1,000 each to anyone that meets our minimum “personal identity” criteria. That can be spent or converted to DNotes or any currency on our supported list. And imagine the easy of credit line approval from small to very large line of credit using DNotesVault, Dnotes blockchain, and smart contract. At this point, let’s speculate that if you can pledge sufficient DNotes, held at DNotesVault as a collateral – locked, and released under our smart contracts, we can approve your request from anywhere in the world up to $1,000,000 credit line in minutes, not days.

DNotes is not just another coin. It is the future of money that will one day be superior to fiat currencies. We must stay the course and do the right thing at the most opportune time.

Yes, no problem! Its Kind of crazy and hard to completely imagine. All I can say is it's becoming difficult to paint a picture explaining the whole ecosystem and vision to people these days. Roll Eyes

Sounds like a bold new idea Alan just like all of it. I like it. hopefully this new update will really gain some good traction for Dnotes and Dnotes Global Inc.

Check out www.reviewdailylife.com for some fun upgrades around the house!
DCEBrief

Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:05:55 AM

Bitcoin Cash Third in Market Cap

https://dcebrief.com/bitcoin-cash-third-in-market-cap/
TimMarsh

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

Professional cryptocurrency writer incl DNotes.

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 11:01:32 AM

Wow, I'll be humming Dire Straits, "Money for nothing and your bits for free" all day now. To me US$8 billion is a mind blowing amount of money to pop out of the genie bottle. I remember asking my father as a child, why couldn't the government just print as much money as it wanted instead of charging taxes? He told me that money represented value, and value represented things of worth that were created through doing work. He went on to explain that if the amount of work done and the value of what that work created remained the same, but the amount of dollars representing it increased, then all of those dollars would reduce in value so that their total still equalled the total value of the work.

I still believe what most of my father told me, but this idea is showing a few cracks. A month from now, I'll pull up the chart showing the price of bitcoin over the last couple of months and see if anyone can point to the bump caused by the creation of bitcoin cash. My guess is that it won't stand out at all.

And here's the really curious thing. From what I can make sense of, if bitcoin cash had not decided to increase the block size, but only chosen to reject segwit2x, then it would still be the same old bitcoin it has always been. And bitcoin, heading towards a significant and possibly less secure structural change, would really be the new version. And because increasing the block size as required is with in scope of the original design, bitcoin cash is more similar to the original bitcoin, than bitcoin is.

So it would seem that if value knew how to apply itself logically, the hard fork should have handed the ~$2,700 price over to bitcoin cash, while the new code coming for bitcoin should cause its value to swing around as the market watches the compromise between security and functionality to play out.

So again we have a great example of the difference between speculative and intrinsic value. Financial scholars will be analysing this laboratory-quality experiment for decades. Their data permanently recorded in a pair of diverging, but immutable ledgers. And I know intrinsic value should be more dependable than speculative value, but tonight, there will be people who've traded bitcoin cash for bitcoin for fiat currency, and will be dining out on it before it vaporised like leprechaun gold. And at the end of the day, a satisfied stomach is real value.

Cryptocurrencies will level the playing field. I'm paid to write, but not paid to promote.
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:08:46 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 03:17:28 AM by Dyna

Wow, I'll be humming Dire Straits, "Money for nothing and your bits for free" all day now. To me US$8 billion is a mind blowing amount of money to pop out of the genie bottle. I remember asking my father as a child, why couldn't the government just print as much money as it wanted instead of charging taxes? He told me that money represented value, and value represented things of worth that were created through doing work. He went on to explain that if the amount of work done and the value of what that work created remained the same, but the amount of dollars representing it increased, then all of those dollars would reduce in value so that their total still equalled the total value of the work.

I still believe what most of my father told me, but this idea is showing a few cracks. A month from now, I'll pull up the chart showing the price of bitcoin over the last couple of months and see if anyone can point to the bump caused by the creation of bitcoin cash. My guess is that it won't stand out at all.

And here's the really curious thing. From what I can make sense of, if bitcoin cash had not decided to increase the block size, but only chosen to reject segwit2x, then it would still be the same old bitcoin it has always been. And bitcoin, heading towards a significant and possibly less secure structural change, would really be the new version. And because increasing the block size as required is with in scope of the original design, bitcoin cash is more similar to the original bitcoin, than bitcoin is.

So it would seem that if value knew how to apply itself logically, the hard fork should have handed the ~$2,700 price over to bitcoin cash, while the new code coming for bitcoin should cause its value to swing around as the market watches the compromise between security and functionality to play out.

So again we have a great example of the difference between speculative and intrinsic value. Financial scholars will be analysing this laboratory-quality experiment for decades. Their data permanently recorded in a pair of diverging, but immutable ledgers. And I know intrinsic value should be more dependable than speculative value, but tonight, there will be people who've traded bitcoin cash for bitcoin for fiat currency, and will be dining out on it before it vaporised like leprechaun gold. And at the end of the day, a satisfied stomach is real value.

Very objective perspectives, and I agree with the justification of creating value through hard-work, great utility functions, and not just US$8 - $12 Billion popping out of the genie bottle. But would this vaporize in six months?

Sadly, maybe not. Human greed and fear will continue and many are very happy to exploit them to their benefits. As often being said – there is a sucker born every minute. Some will get rich quick -very quick, but many more will be left holding the “bag” – many bags with big holes. Your hard earned $$$ - gone. Until there is some law and order, the wild west gold rush continues.

Unfortunately, this is not the route to gaining mass acceptance of digital currency. It is ironic that some in our industry are far more ruthless and exploitive than the “bankers” we so despise.

Personally, I am not shocked. Where there is fast easy money – there is plenty of greed. But this kind rampage cannot go on forever without serious harm done to consumers. I just hope that the law-men will not overshoot and kill the good guys as well. I support reasonable consumer protection regulations that do not stifle technology innovations.

What I will say is that, over the long run, the right way always prevails. DNotes is here for the long-term. We are committed to educating the masses while we are building trust and value.  

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:37:55 PM

Within the article below is a link to one of the best mainstream media discussions on bitcoin I have ever come across (they still a few things to learn Wink). It starts around the 41 minute mark of this video on The Street:

https://vid.thestreet.com/p/105/sp/0/playManifest/protocol/https/entryId/0_v3sys6ip/format/url/flavorParamId/35/video.mp4

Bitcoin Is Going Mainstream

The response to the Bitcoin Fork (discussed here) has been overwhelming - people like free money!

For those people who kept their wallets at exchanges that would support it, you woke up with your 'old' Bitcoin and got some shiny new digital Bitcoin Cash.

The appeal of Bitcoin Cash is that it is meant to be able to handle transactions much more quickly - which is important as transaction volumes rise exponentially.  The one view, which I am admittedly only getting up to speed on, is that Bitcoin Cash will be easier to transact with.

While I am not sure about that - what I am sure about is interest in Bitcoin and Crypto Currencies has skyrocketed.  The fact that Bitcoin, as I'm writing this, remains around $2,700 and the new Bitcoin Cash is rising (some have an expected valuation of 1 Bitcoin Cash = 0.5 Bitcoin or $1,300) creating even more free money that you had when you woke up.

It is clear that Crypto Currencies aren't going away any time soon (much to the chagrin of some very famous investors who have been calling it a bubble or fake for years - just one example here).  I think this latest burst of interest really started with the stories that Fidelity was allowing employees to use Bitcoin in their cafeteria (here)

It is also becoming a gaping hole in big Wall Street research.  The one big area of potential growth, the one areas where customers really need some help to understand if Cyber Currencies are right for them, or how they fit into their portfolio, is being under-served.

My goal is to help fill that void.  I have followed and occasionally been involved in Bitcoin. It first hit my radar screen in a meaningful way during the Cyprus Banking Crisis - when use of Bitcoin soared.

I have reservations about the currencies.  Who is using them, how they are being used, what government intervention is possible, valuations, etc., but at the same time not only do these 'currencies' have their devoted followers, but the interest seems to be spreading like wildfire - globally and with millennials in particular.

I have been told by some longtime believers that this article (link) is the best place to start learning if you haven't already begun to do so.  I discuss it (here) with a group of panelists starting at the 41 minute mark.

For those who missed the huge run up (and I missed most of it), it might not be the ideal time to load up, but I think understanding this better can be a crucial part of your investing returns over time (even if it is just identifying companies like NVIDIA who benefit from the growth of cyber currencies).

Peter Tchir - https://www.forbes.com/sites/petertchir/2017/08/02/bitcoin-is-going-mainstream/2/#2eebc0f642dc

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: