Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:22:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148795 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
lxxtikk
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:00:28 PM

I am ready to see price going Up  Today  . It will be like xmg . A lot of X.... can do now . Time to hodl and buy dip dnote.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 09:27:40 PM

I am ready to see price going Up  Today  . It will be like xmg . A lot of X.... can do now . Time to hodl and buy dip dnote.

Welcome lxxtikk, to the DNotes forum and appreciate the support! We are working hard to bring value to DNotes everyday with a long term view in mind. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to post them, we are a welcoming and helpful community.

lxxtikk
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:38:22 PM

I am ready to see price going Up  Today  . It will be like xmg . A lot of X.... can do now . Time to hodl and buy dip dnote.

Welcome lxxtikk, to the DNotes forum and appreciate the support! We are working hard to bring value to DNotes everyday with a long term view in mind. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to post them, we are a welcoming and helpful community.
can you tell me what we can expect next year from dnotes . For example next 5 steps or 10 .

1:  Swap 1:1
2: Smart contracts
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 09:38:52 PM

If You Want to Change the World, and Raise a Lot of Money to Do It, Do Your Homework
Alan Yong speaking at the World Funding Summit 2017

https://youtu.be/UR_07R7yTmo

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 09:54:46 PM

I am ready to see price going Up  Today  . It will be like xmg . A lot of X.... can do now . Time to hodl and buy dip dnote.

can you tell me what we can expect next year from dnotes . For example next 5 steps or 10 .

The main goals here are (not all are in specific order):

Completion of DNotes 2.0
Code review and live testing
1:1 Swap for DNotes 2.0
Upgrade DNotesVault, new features, design, and implement changes required for DNotes 2.0
Recruit and Expand Development Team

Along with some minor things that will be needed along the way. From this point we will continue to build on DNotes technology and work to accelerate the development program. There are a number of other initiatives we will be working on that Alan has mentioned including seeking funding and exchange.

lxxtikk
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:57:34 PM

Completion of DNotes 2.0
Upgrade DNotesVault, new features, design, and implement changes required for DNotes 2.0

Along with some minor things that will be needed along the way. From this point we will continue to build on DNotes technology and work to accelerate the development program. There are a number of other initiatives we will be working on that Alan has mentioned including seeking funding and exchange.

Can we see later Masternodes ?   because now i think will be best time to buy some Dnotes for masternodes .
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 11:46:12 PM

Completion of DNotes 2.0

Can we see later Masternodes ?   because now i think will be best time to buy some Dnotes for masternodes .

Our focus right now is to ensure that everyone is able to participate in our programs and rewarded on a equal playing ground as much as possible. However, we do plan to have additions to the capability of the network, which would likely require a technology such as a master node. As we progress towards those goals, we will absolutely consider master nodes technology, but I cannot say at this time as we take it very seriously and want to ensure our upgrades are out of necessity and a need for the functionality. I cannot provide a direct answer to your question and I do not want to lead you down the wrong path in the event we don't adopt a master node like system.

DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:43:57 AM

Moas Revises Bitcoin Price Target Again, to 14K

https://dcebrief.com/moas-revises-bitcoin-price-target-again-to-14k/
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:30:05 AM

Hi all. Just a brief post to let you know that World Funding Summit was a fantastic success. DNotes’ presence was felt - with respect and admiration. I just got home for a few hours, rather exhausted, without sleep for the last 36 hours. Joe should be home by now. He was a huge help. We will be providing more details later and will be providing some video clips in a day or two.

I have been to many industry conventions and was a speaker at many of them. This one exceeded my highest expectation. It was dominated by some of the brightest minds and surprisingly came to similar conclusions, by an overwhelming majority, on almost all issues discussed.

Tokens are securities, with no known exception. Utility tokens, while technically possible, are rare and perhaps nonexistence. Sales of securities in the United States that are not registered, or exempt are illegal. ICOs, in their current forms are very high risk to the issuers and investors.

However, there are viable alternatives as mentioned in one of my earlier posts:

Use Use Regulation A+ Mini-IPO of Title IV Tier II of the JOBS Act

I believe that this is the most viable funding option for DNotes Global, Inc. Reg A+, Title IV, Tier II allows a private growth-stage company like DNotes Global, Inc. to raise up to $50 million from American and foreign investors.

Like an IPO DNotes Global can offer shares to the public; domestic and foreign, and not just accredited investors. However, we will have to submit a filing with audited statements with the SEC and be granted approval before launching a mini-IPO. The complexities, cost, time, and reporting requirements will be significantly less burdensome than a traditional IPO. With the resources, I believe that from the time we make a commitment it can be done in six months.

A concurrent Reg. D & Reg S Initial Coin Offering

Reg D is a United States Federal program created under the Securities Act of 1933, and adopted in 1982. It involves a private placement memorandum designed to provide an exemption for companies to sell securities under certain rules to accredited investors without registration of the securities.

Regulation D consists of 9 Rules with 3 “Basic” exemption Rules. Reg D Rule 506(c) exempts offerings that are sold to investors who have been verified as accredited investors. Reg S exempts offerings made to non-US residents. They both allow for general solicitation and advertising essential to ICOs marketed globally. With professional guidance done correctly, Reg S ICO launched side-by-side with Reg D is a viable option, especially for our clients in the future”.
I believe that this is the most viable funding option for DNotes Global, Inc. Reg A+, Title IV, Tier II allows a private growth-stage company like DNotes Global, Inc. to raise up to $50 million from American and foreign investors.

Like an IPO DNotes Global can offer shares to the public; domestic and foreign, and not just accredited investors. However, we will have to submit a filing with audited statements with the SEC and be granted approval before launching a mini-IPO. The complexities, cost, time, and reporting requirements will be significantly less burdensome than a traditional IPO. With the resources, I believe that from the time we make a commitment it can be done in six months.

A concurrent Reg. D & Reg S Initial Coin Offering

Reg D is a United States Federal program created under the Securities Act of 1933, and adopted in 1982. It involves a private placement memorandum designed to provide an exemption for companies to sell securities under certain rules to accredited investors without registration of the securities.

Regulation D consists of 9 Rules with 3 “Basic” exemption Rules. Reg D Rule 506(c) exempts offerings that are sold to investors who have been verified as accredited investors. Reg S exempts offerings made to non-US residents. They both allow for general solicitation and advertising essential to ICOs marketed globally. With professional guidance done correctly, Reg S ICO launched side-by-side with Reg D is a viable option, especially for our clients in the future
”.

We are quite certain that DNotes Global, Inc. will launch a Regulation A+ Mini-IPO of Title IV Tier II of the JOBS Act. It is now in our front burner. 2018 will be an amazing year for DNotes. It has been a long and demanding path that we have chosen but the right path. ICO debacle seems to make it easier for others to understand the DNote’s vision and while we stayed clear of ICOs. We are here for the long-term and the mutual benefits of everyone. “Where we are now matters far less than where we are going from here” Alan Yong.

Congratulations to both you and Joe on a job well done!

In my opinion, this has to be one of the most reassuring posts for all DNotes stakeholders. Having the foresight to wait for some sort of regulatory guidelines, rather than following the herd into ICO quicksand, will put DNotes at a distinct advantage. The fact that the 'brightest minds' in alternative funding are in agreement on most of these issues (in alignment with our thinking), is also very reassuring.

"I have been to many industry conventions and was a speaker at many of them. This one exceeded my highest expectation. It was dominated by some of the brightest minds and surprisingly came to similar conclusions, by an overwhelming majority, on almost all issues discussed.

Tokens are securities, with no known exception. Utility tokens, while technically possible, are rare and perhaps nonexistence. Sales of securities in the United States that are not registered, or exempt are illegal. ICOs, in their current forms are very high risk to the issuers and investors."

One by one, the pieces of DNotes' master plan should start making sense to even the non-believers.  Wink

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
TimMarsh

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

Professional cryptocurrency writer incl DNotes.

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 05:37:45 AM

Mobile Payments in China
One of the things about China that surprised me the most was the number of businesses accepting payments via a mobile phone app. In fact it was rare to see a business that didn't have a QR code sign displayed for this purpose. Even the small street-food stands all had them.

And it seemed to be about half the payments I observed were done using a mobile phone instead of cash. Sometimes the mobile phone was faster, other times the cash. When a mobile phone was used, the confirmation was usually made just by the buyer showing their successful transaction to the seller.

Of the options available, AliPay and WeChat seemed to be the top two choices. All of them seem to use a simple system where you scan a QR code with your mobile phone, type in the amount to pay, and confirm it with a button press. The verification seemed to be instant.

The ease of use, and adoption rate really interested me because at the front end, it looks just like how I imagine cryptocurrency payments will work. Of course the back end needs to resolve the speed issues but will have the advantage of much lower fees due to much simpler and more reliable infrastructure. After seeing this, I'm now of the growing opinion that between now and a dominant cryptocurrency option, we'll see a number of hybrid versions where the existing systems provide a wallet service that can be topped up using a cryptocurrency payment or emptied back into a cryptocurrency address.

WeChat is owned by Tencent Holdings Limited in China. And Alipay is also owned by a Chinese company, Alibaba Group Holding Limited. So while China is still forming its relationship with cryptocurrency it is unlikely we'll see a hybrid payment system any time soon. But if a mobile payment application becomes as popular as cash in the western world and implements a cryptocurrency wallet system, this will put a lot of pressure on China to do the same or risk losing their first-to-market advantage.

Cryptocurrencies will level the playing field. I'm paid to write, but not paid to promote.
kopes18

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:20:27 AM

Mobile Payments in China
One of the things about China that surprised me the most was the number of businesses accepting payments via a mobile phone app. In fact it was rare to see a business that didn't have a QR code sign displayed for this purpose. Even the small street-food stands all had them.

And it seemed to be about half the payments I observed were done using a mobile phone instead of cash. Sometimes the mobile phone was faster, other times the cash. When a mobile phone was used, the confirmation was usually made just by the buyer showing their successful transaction to the seller.

Of the options available, AliPay and WeChat seemed to be the top two choices. All of them seem to use a simple system where you scan a QR code with your mobile phone, type in the amount to pay, and confirm it with a button press. The verification seemed to be instant.

The ease of use, and adoption rate really interested me because at the front end, it looks just like how I imagine cryptocurrency payments will work. Of course the back end needs to resolve the speed issues but will have the advantage of much lower fees due to much simpler and more reliable infrastructure. After seeing this, I'm now of the growing opinion that between now and a dominant cryptocurrency option, we'll see a number of hybrid versions where the existing systems provide a wallet service that can be topped up using a cryptocurrency payment or emptied back into a cryptocurrency address.

WeChat is owned by Tencent Holdings Limited in China. And Alipay is also owned by a Chinese company, Alibaba Group Holding Limited. So while China is still forming its relationship with cryptocurrency it is unlikely we'll see a hybrid payment system any time soon. But if a mobile payment application becomes as popular as cash in the western world and implements a cryptocurrency wallet system, this will put a lot of pressure on China to do the same or risk losing their first-to-market advantage.

Yes, it is. I'm in China. Because in China people don't use credit card very often like America. Most credit card need password when paying and the service is not as good as America. But now everyone is using Wechat, that's why. In China Wechat Pay is more Popular than Alipay because Wechat is a chatting app even old people are using it, it's much more convenient. Especially in shop there is Wechat Pay but not Alipay.

The finance market in China is huge. I'm so sure about it. Now crypto exchanges are banned, it will open one day, not too long. When that time comes all the Chinese blockchain projects will moon for sure. Most exchanges in China have already moved outside, Hong Kong, Japan and so on.
kopes18

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:03:51 PM

Hi, Dear DNotes Community, thanks for your reply I got much info about the current project situation. I fast skimmed a lot posts in this forum and read the news of DNotes on the website. Still have some questions.

1. DNote Global Inc, the company, is it already registered? If so can anyone provide the legal paper, anywhere can I validate this?

2. If DNote Global want to run a currency like business in the US. It will have legal problem in the future for sure if DNote do popular and has a lot users. Maybe consider moving the company to other countries.

3. I do read some news and posts, but really can't see any technical updates. That's my biggest concern. Can we have a details developers list? Can we also post tech development improvement in the blog with code and thoughts so we can follow at the technical view?
I found this github repo https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes-2.0
Cause I was a developer, but never develop crypto currency, so I checked the commits. There seems no actual development, all the changes look like change some configuration and add some front end. It doesn't look like working on a newly upgrade,  but I'm familiar with crypto code so I could be wrong.
Two people has contributed to the code, not active.

4. About Regulation A+, crypto currency and blockchain actually is very hot in China now, you may already know some good projects like NEO and Qtum. For what I know VC only interest in projects having improved blockchain technology, but will almost not invest in a crypto which is common in the market, because DNotes for what I know is based on CryptoNote and many features are already exits in many projects and many of them are very successful. Most projects are open sourced, copying the code, do some minor change then create a new coin is very easy. For this part I think it's very very difficult for DNotes to get a VC investment.
If we can't get this investment, what's the future of DNotes and how to get development done?

5. From a technique view, including the 2.0 upgrade, what's the competitive advantage? For example Zerocoin and Zcash, people can clearly see the different implementation they made to achieve the transaction privacy. Bitsend(BSD) is fork of Dash, but BSD still do something differently, it has a higher version of Bitcoin Core. BitBean has a faster transaction and so on. I think people do value this very much. Can developers also provide this?

Sorry for asking so many questions, English is not my first language. I do like DNotes community, very kind and patience. Thanks!
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 03:20:57 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 11:22:52 PM by DNotes

Hi, Dear DNotes Community, thanks for your reply I got much info about the current project situation. I fast skimmed a lot posts in this forum and read the news of DNotes on the website. Still have some questions.

1. DNote Global Inc, the company, is it already registered? If so can anyone provide the legal paper, anywhere can I validate this?

2. If DNote Global want to run a currency like business in the US. It will have legal problem in the future for sure if DNote do popular and has a lot users. Maybe consider moving the company to other countries.

3. I do read some news and posts, but really can't see any technical updates. That's my biggest concern. Can we have a details developers list? Can we also post tech development improvement in the blog with code and thoughts so we can follow at the technical view?
Cause I was a developer, but never develop crypto currency, so I checked the commits. There seems no actual development, all the changes look like change some configuration and add some front end. It doesn't look like working on a newly upgrade,  but I'm familiar with crypto code so I could be wrong.

4. About Regulation A+, crypto currency and blockchain actually is very hot in China now, you may already know some good projects like NEO and Qtum. For what I know VC only interest in projects having improved blockchain technology, but will almost not invest in a crypto which is common in the market, because DNotes for what I know is based on CryptoNote and many features are already exits in many projects and many of them are very successful. Most projects are open sourced, copying the code, do some minor change then create a new coin is very easy. For this part I think it's very very difficult for DNotes to get a VC investment.
If we can't get this investment, what's the future of DNotes and how to get development done?

5. From a technique view, including the 2.0 upgrade, what's the competitive advantage? For example Zerocoin and Zcash, people can clearly see the different implementation they made to achieve the transaction privacy. Bitsend(BSD) is fork of Dash, but BSD still do something differently, it has a higher version of Bitcoin Core. BitBean has a faster transaction and so on. I think people do value this very much. Can developers also provide this?

Sorry for asking so many questions, English is not my first language. I do like DNotes community, very kind and patience. Thanks!

Hi kopes18, Alan will answer a few of these questions as well.

3 - We have taken the approach that it is better to have a sole core developer for the base of DNotes 2.0. He will be able to make the code more cohesive and unified using this approach, opposed to having multiple people working in different directions and then have to get all the different code to talk to each other. Once DNotes 2.0 is completed, he will know the DNotes 2.0 code inside and out, this will afford us a very knowledgeable resource to train others and continue our development. You can find him on our homepage, http://dnotescoin.com/, Ken Blanchard.

He has been able to sufficiently convince us that he can do the job, though it is taking longer than any of us expected. As a result we asked Ken to upload the code to github to show that we are actively working on the code, and ensure everyone knows we are making some progress. However, updates to the github do not reflect exactly what is actually happening behind the scenes. With a new code base there is much trial and error and directional changes.

As far as having development blog and updates, we do some of that here on the forum and have posted some on the DNotes blog. However, we don't want to spend a lot of time writing technical explanations for each segment as we go, just as we are here now, we don't want to have Ken spending more time talking about the code than actually coding. That would simply prolong the process, but I do understand and respect where you are coming from, and once we get done with the core code we can take a serious look in this direction.

5 - This reminds me of a recent conversation with a local development firm we are considering. After spending a good deal of time explaining the entire scope of DNotes and where we are headed, the director had mentioned "Now the proposed changes are making sense" or something along those lines. I do understand what you are saying, when you have a big technical challenge and addressing a specific problem that is easy for people to understand, it is much easier to communicate the scope of your project and realize the impact of solving that problem. The competitive advantages for DNotes are that we are building a cryptocurrency that is meant to meet the full functions of money, where everyone at any level can participate, coupled with our shared stake concept. Once we are better positioned in DNotes 2.0, we can actually target and draw some attention to specific projects we have in mind to solve specific problems.

One such problem we are solving by moving to DNotes 2.0 is the mining problem and the impact it has on our market. DNotes is currently releasing around 1,000,000 DNotes to miners each month with significant reasons to take those coins directly to the exchange and sell them, causing a massive drain on the market in what I would consider our infancy stage.

As far as just taking another cryptocurrency and making some changes. I agree with you, that would be fairly easy and there are plenty of developers who can do that. However, that is not really what we are looking to do with DNotes 2.0. It may be a good starting point or last resort, but we would rather stick to our strategy.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 04:00:38 PM

Bitcoin Is Not a Fraud as Jamie Dimon Stated

https://youtu.be/lKGZxrXOnJY

Brandon Cheliak

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:34:56 PM

Bitcoin Is Not a Fraud as Jamie Dimon Stated

https://youtu.be/lKGZxrXOnJY

That was great! I'd give Alan the edge in a cage match, Jamie Dimon just doesn't have the same level of tenacity.
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:03:32 PM

Cause I was a developer, but never develop crypto currency, so I checked the commits. There seems no actual development, all the changes look like change some configuration and add some front end. It doesn't look like working on a newly upgrade,  but I'm familiar with crypto code so I could be wrong.

Thank you, kopes18 for asking many relevant questions. Some of them have been asked and answered which I may not have time to go into any details because of my busy schedule today.

DNotes Global, Inc. is incorporated in the State of Delaware on April 1, 2016 as a “C” corporation, File Number 6005128. It is listed on Bizapedia HERE: https://www.bizapedia.com/de/dnotes-global-inc.html

It is also registered with the Secretary of State in Illinois File Number 7063-3744 (doing business in the state of Illinois, as required by law). Additionally, we are registered with IRS and the Employer Identification Number is: 81-2092465.

Please understand that there are limited activities. The company was incorporated in anticipation that A+ Mini-IPO under title IV Tier II may be our best funding option. As it turns out our prepositioning was a wise move. We will be able to provide audited financial statements, as required, as a result the early incorporation.

It may be appropriate for me to stress the importance of my book “Improve Your Odds – The Four Pillars of Business Success”  https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/

For purposes of raising up $50 million using A+ Mini-IPO the book could be the single most valuable contributor. Many serious investors value completed projects of substance. The days of raising $200+ million based on just a white paper with stunning graphics and outlandish promises are coming to an end. I have spent over a year writing the book and producing about 70 educational videos. A significant amount of money has been invested in the book project alone and it has been gifted to DNotes Global, Inc. 100% royalty free.

Having been here for 46 years, I am convinced that United States is the preferred country for DNotes Global, Inc. There are burdensome rules and regulations. In our case, that could be a competitive advantage and a benefit to our stakeholders because of the increased level of consumer protection as required by law. Don’t get me wrong. I have plenty to say about burdensome and duplicative regulations. Save that for another day.

I will let Joe respond to this one but add. Yes, we are a small team. For the first three years, we focused in developing our ecosystems, i.e. – CryptoMoms, DNotesVault, Family of CRISPs, DCEBrief and my book. We waited for the technology to mature and only started working on software development on April 1, 2017. This marks the beginning of a very serious commitment. I always believe in doing the right thing, at the right time, the right way. I also believe in the most efficient ways of doing things. Sometime it is not wise to seek glory but instead use the time to do things of substance. That may explain why DNotes has so much accomplished. We are at the infancy of software development. There are many in our industry way ahead of us. We respect them and learn from them.  But that will change dramatically in 2018.

This is a multiple parts loaded question. I may not be able to address all the different issues.

Here is my take: DNotes is a decentralized currency and will remain as one. I am quite certain that DNotes cannot be qualified and approved under A+ title IV Tier II of the Jobs Act to conduct an IPO. We are using DNotes Global, Inc. to launch the A+ Mini-IPO. The time is likely to be in DNotes Global, Inc. favor in the mist of ICO legal struggle. I believe that the worse is yet to come for ICOs.

The beauty of using A+ Mini-IPO Tier II is that we are not dependend on VC funding. Once approved, it is legally available for global participation of both verified accredited investors and non-accredited investors; limited to 10% of their annual income or net worth – whichever is greater. We can legally promote and advertise worldwide involving multi platforms.

DNotes is not based on CryptoNote nor is DNotes 2.0. The current version is closest to Litecoin and DNotes 2.0 is closest to Stratis. As we evolve DNotes 2.0 will include unique contributions and will be open sourced.

Please refer to Joe’s response.

Everyone is welcome to ask questions. Your English is excellent. Great job.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:07:18 PM

Farewell, Poloniex!

We wish you the best and appreciate that you listed DNotes on your exchange when others skipped us because DNotes was just a new-born. I just wish that we know why you dumped us when we needed you the most – like a baby just learning to walk.

I have learned a long time ago, that if one must under-estimate the future of someone, it is far wiser to pick the old guy on his last leg and not someone young. DNotes is still in its infancy - for whatever reasons you may have, we may prove you wrong.

DNotes will cease trading on Poloniex exchange at any minute or any hour today, November 21, 2017. It is with deep regret that I am posting this reminder for DNotes’ stakeholders. 
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:53:05 PM

Mobile Payments in China

Excellent reporting, Tim. We missed you. WeChat makes thing so simple and user friendly it became a communication tool their rapidly growing network of participants can't do without. Mobile payment was their natural fit.

We have other ideas for the future, but perhaps should not get too far ahead of ourselves. Just a hint - your phone is an integral part of you in many respect. 
DCEBrief

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:21:35 AM

Alan Yong at World Funding Summit: “If You Truly Want to Change the World…”

https://dcebrief.com/alan-yong-at-world-funding-summit-if-you-truly-want-to-change-the-world/
R-J-F

Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:48:46 AM

Hi all. Just a brief post to let you know that World Funding Summit was a fantastic success. DNotes’ presence was felt - with respect and admiration. I just got home for a few hours, rather exhausted, without sleep for the last 36 hours. Joe should be home by now. He was a huge help. We will be providing more details later and will be providing some video clips in a day or two.

- SNIP -

We are quite certain that DNotes Global, Inc. will launch a Regulation A+ Mini-IPO of Title IV Tier II of the JOBS Act. It is now in our front burner. 2018 will be an amazing year for DNotes. It has been a long and demanding path that we have chosen but the right path. ICO debacle seems to make it easier for others to understand the DNote’s vision and while we stayed clear of ICOs. We are here for the long-term and the mutual benefits of everyone. “Where we are now matters far less than where we are going from here” Alan Yong.

Very nice Alan, this looks like the perfect vehicle to position DNotes Global where you need it to be. Good luck with the filing. I see polo hasn't yet pulled us, I'll check back after midnight.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: