Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:37:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-Topic  (Read 384374 times)
btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 12:58:37 PM

Recieved the below email this morning(redacted).
Not only does terrahash ignore all requests by customers, they also ignore all requests for information from other companies now including BBB and PayPal.

Next up is the California state AG?

Complaint ID#: xxxxxx
Business Name: TerraHash, Inc.

You recently requested our help concerning a problem with the company named above.

The company has not responded to BBB to date. If you have heard from the company please contact BBB at (408)278-7400.

We encourage you to use our ONLINE COMPLAINT system to keep up with the progress of this complaint.

http:<snippped>

Sincerely,

Lena Palacios
Consumer Services
BBB Complaint Department

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 04:37:44 PM

Not only does terrahash ignore all requests by customers, they also ignore all requests for information from other companies now including BBB and PayPal.

You recently requested our help concerning a problem with the company named above.

The company has not responded to BBB to date. If you have heard from the company please contact BBB at (408)278-7400.

We encourage you to use our ONLINE COMPLAINT system to keep up with the progress of this complaint.

Sincerely,

Lena Palacios
Consumer Services
BBB Complaint Department
Maybe there just on vacation in old el paso"  Smiley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WCFUGCOLLU

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 05:06:08 PM

endgame is clear - TH will drag & bullsh** until 180GH miners market price becomes pennies on dollars in term of original price all the buyers paid (given current situation, we not that far off), they will then just purchase and deliver those near worthless hardware to the poor saps who paid with btc/wire transfer and consider it complete, pocketing rest of the $ and walk away clean.  

and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

if anyone who paid with paypal or credit card and still have not filed for a chargeback at this point, you deserve to lose your money. Sorry to be mean spirited but it's the truth.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
btceic

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 05:12:38 PM

endgame is clear - TH will drag & bullsh** until 180GH miners market price becomes pennies on dollars in term of original price all the buyers paid (given current situation, we not that far off), they will then just purchase and deliver those near worthless hardware to the poor saps who paid with btc/wire transfer and consider it complete, pocketing rest of the $ and walk away clean.  

if anyone who paid with paypal or credit card and still have not filed for a chargeback at this point, you deserve to lose your money. Sorry to be mean spirited but it's the truth.

Anybody that is defending them at this point is complicit in the theft of your BTC, I would be surprised to learn that bargraphics and the rest are not sock puppets or paid shills.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
hchc

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 05:21:42 PM

Yes this is quite worrying. Can somebody close to them pay them a visit again?

.           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

..           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

btceic

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 05:22:56 PM

hchc,
Did they receive your chips?

hchc

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 05:27:53 PM

hchc,
Did they receive your chips?

Yes. And they are sticking by their two weeks promise. We'll see.

.           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

..           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

mrthundercleese

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 05:48:51 PM

Anybody that is defending them at this point is complicit in the theft of your BTC, I would be surprised to learn that bargraphics and the rest are not sock puppets or paid shills.

Not either of those. Just patient. Wish I was paid though. :-)

I will admit that TH is making it very difficult for those of us who are defending them to continue to do so.
bsuperior2

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 06:13:01 PM

I'm just staying neutral for now and waiting for an update from TH this week before i decide to wait or request a chargeback

Undecided
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 07:24:44 PM

I have defended terrahash in the past
And I am no sock puppet

.... mining is a gamblers game
When we bought bitsynxom was the best bet
And terrahash was working with bkkcoins so I was optomistic

Now everyone is playing fireman
I hope the firws are out soon so I can start relaxing more

I might as well call you a sockpuppet of cloudhash or bfl
But I rhink we are all just customers with different opinions

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
krayzie32

Activity: 479

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 07:36:42 PM

Shit if I'm getting paid then where's that money at?  Yeah TH is dragging this out..... THEY DON'T HAVE CHIPS FROM AVALON YET!  How can they drag something out if they don't have the stuff to do the dragging?  Your bitch is with Yifu not TH.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 08:59:04 PM

Shit if I'm getting paid then where's that money at?  Yeah TH is dragging this out..... THEY DON'T HAVE CHIPS FROM AVALON YET!  How can they drag something out if they don't have the stuff to do the dragging?  Your bitch is with Yifu not TH.

They have sample chips.  Where is that K-64?  Or the proper working K-16?  If they did get chips no way they have proper setup to produce and get it done in timely way.  They are going to focus on new announcement....
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 10:44:21 PM

Always a chance when we hear from them again they will annouce they got their hands on some chips and will be shipping in 2 weeks,  with a 20% discount on the next project Smiley never know  Grin

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
fasmax

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 10:55:49 PM

TH seems to be in the process of debugging the K16. Sounds like they are making some progress as they have made several posts to the bkkcoins thread.
What I don't understand is why this didn't happen several weeks ago before they said they were 100 % ready all we need are ASIC's.
But I guess better late than never.
joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 11:28:25 PM

Sincerely,

Lena Palacios
Consumer Services
BBB Complaint Department

You are a dickwad of the highest order.

You are not a customer of Terrahash and you have no business reporting shit.

joeventura

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 11:40:31 PM

Shit if I'm getting paid then where's that money at?  Yeah TH is dragging this out..... THEY DON'T HAVE CHIPS FROM AVALON YET!  How can they drag something out if they don't have the stuff to do the dragging?  Your bitch is with Yifu not TH.

Don't argue with btceic, just a sad kid with a vendetta.

BTCEIC ^^^^ Won't anyone agree with me about Terrahash?
Shimple

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 11:54:32 PM

This is quite annoying. Asking for a refund and getting no responses. Im not a hard guy to get along with. I wish they would just answer my phone calls and have a solid chat with me about everything thats going on. Maybe then I would not want a refund, maybe I would but proper communication is the key to any business. It seems to me that TerraHash is no different then majority of business companies. Communication is 101% before the purchase and once they have your money... Poof. Thanks again, communication drops to nearly 0% and we wait months before we hear anything.

This is getting ridicules and I believe that no one that has purchased with you TerraHash deserves this type of treatment. You would be absolutely NOWHERE if your consumers did not buy from you. You would have NOTHING. I think we deserve better communication from you. Were not talking about a few dollars here but some big big numbers!

Please, start filling us in. Screw this "we cant say anything right now" bull s**t. Be more transparent. We deserve to know everything that is happening, because after all, it is OUR money that you are spending.

Cheers.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 12:07:10 AM

Sincerely,

Lena Palacios
Consumer Services
BBB Complaint Department

You are a dickwad of the highest order.

You are not a customer of Terrahash and you have no business reporting shit.

No matter what you think of BTC, he has every right to file complaints.  They don't anwser anything.  They will make another announcement, but honestly who would trust them again?  And paypal.... even if they want to use it thier account has to look horrible with all the disputes. 

They had a lot of promise at the beginning far back.  They have made so many false claims, and announcements it's sad.  The good news is once the cash is gone I don't think Amir will ever be able to work in the Bitcoin hardware industry again.  I hope not to many lose money I feel sorry for the ones who trusted TH with wire transfers and BTC orders.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 12:22:30 AM

At this point the only hardware I would be interested in would be eng game hardware
Difficulty increases over the next few months will make everything else obsolete to quickly

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
joeventura

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 12:26:47 AM

No matter what you think of BTC, he has every right to file complaints.  They don't anwser anything.  They will make another announcement, but honestly who would trust them again?  And paypal.... even if they want to use it thier account has to look horrible with all the disputes. 

They had a lot of promise at the beginning far back.  They have made so many false claims, and announcements it's sad.  The good news is once the cash is gone I don't think Amir will ever be able to work in the Bitcoin hardware industry again.  I hope not to many lose money I feel sorry for the ones who trusted TH with wire transfers and BTC orders.

You are wrong!

It's called having standing. You can't/shouldn't file a complaint with anyone if you were not wronged.

If BTCEIC filed a claim with the BBB after he got his refund then he filed a false claim, which is slander and/or fraud.

On top of that, after he got his refund he promised never to come back to this thread and say a word, so he is a lying, dishonest, slandering douche with an axe to grind for NO REASON.

CASE CLOSED

Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: