Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:05:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-Topic  (Read 384374 times)
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 12:10:01 PM

Regarding the project as a whole. Since Yifu is offering chip refunds now, we can go that route. But as you know, chips were only about 50-60% cost in our operation, that is all we would be able to refund everyone.

Another option is to get a refund now, and buy the Gen 2 chips in October. Yifu has announced that the Gen 2 chips will be fully compatible with Gen 1. So, we would be able to use the current boards, heat sinks, cases and most (if not all) of the components. And everyone will get about 8-10 times more hashing power for same price. (This is just an estimate, we will get more details once he releases the specs.) And we'll get another month and a half to sort out the issues with the current design. Instead of depending upon BkkCoins this time, we will hire people here to build upon and improve his design. We will open source everything we do.

I vote wholeheartedly on Refunding and getting Gen 2 Chips, however you guys REALLY REALLY REALLY need to open/answer all of your lines of communication. It is unacceptable that so many emails/tickets/phone calls have gone unanswered.

I also think the open sourcing of the project is a great step to rebuilding your relationship back with the community. If this is the route that is taken, please allow for overclocking room in your design revisions.

I still have faith in you Terrahash and so do others as you can see in this thread, but you have given yourselves a black-eye with your lack of customer service. Thankfully this can be remedied easily with some effort Smiley

I can promise, we will be more open and be better with customer service this time!

Well you couldn't get any worse.   Anyone get any tickets answered after that post?  I'm betting not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cad_cdn

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 12:24:19 PM

I request a full refund.
order 827

If I decide to purchase from TH again, I will await product that is actually in house.
Please refund and restore some of your reputation.

thx

Regarding the project as a whole. Since Yifu is offering chip refunds now, we can go that route. But as you know, chips were only about 50-60% cost in our operation, that is all we would be able to refund everyone.

Another option is to get a refund now, and buy the Gen 2 chips in October. Yifu has announced that the Gen 2 chips will be fully compatible with Gen 1. So, we would be able to use the current boards, heat sinks, cases and most (if not all) of the components. And everyone will get about 8-10 times more hashing power for same price. (This is just an estimate, we will get more details once he releases the specs.) And we'll get another month and a half to sort out the issues with the current design. Instead of depending upon BkkCoins this time, we will hire people here to build upon and improve his design. We will open source everything we do.

mrthundercleese

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 01:40:21 PM

I vote wholeheartedly on Refunding and getting Gen 2 Chips, however you guys REALLY REALLY REALLY need to open/answer all of your lines of communication. It is unacceptable that so many emails/tickets/phone calls have gone unanswered.

I also think the open sourcing of the project is a great step to rebuilding your relationship back with the community. If this is the route that is taken, please allow for overclocking room in your design revisions.

I still have faith in you Terrahash and so do others as you can see in this thread, but you have given yourselves a black-eye with your lack of customer service. Thankfully this can be remedied easily with some effort Smiley

I can promise, we will be more open and be better with customer service this time!

Well you couldn't get any worse.   Anyone get any tickets answered after that post?  I'm betting not.

False.

They could certainly be much worse. While they may not have been that great at answering tickets, PMs, and returning phone calls, they have opened their doors to visitors and do post here both in this thread and in the bkkcoins' klondike thread.
Tad3j

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 01:46:27 PM

Thanks for the update!!

I am just assuming that if you go for refund from Bitsyncom, for at least one batch, you can refund the people who are wanting the refund. The rest can get that second option. I honestly do not know your calculations but assum that not all of us want an refund?
lubah

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 02:31:06 PM

Membership has its privileges...

We're pleased to let you know we have issued a credit to your account in the amount of $ $3,450.00 for your billing inquiry from PAYPAL *TERRAHASHIN.

We're also sending you a letter with more detailed information, which you should receive shortly. In the future you can receive important notices about your account by email instead of paper mail, including account updates, confirmations, messages about pending billing inquiries, and other communications. To enroll visit www.americanexpress.com/selectemail and select the edit button under "Paperless Settings" in the Communication Preferences section.

You can always conveniently open or track billing inquiries online at www.americanexpress.com/inquirycenter (If you aren't already registered to manage your account online will be prompted to enroll).

If you have any questions, please call us anytime at the number on the back of your Card. Thank you for your Cardmembership.

Sincerely,

American Express Customer Care
cad_cdn

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 02:33:21 PM

how long was the process from refund request to actual credit on your cc?

We're pleased to let you know we have issued a credit to your account in the amount of $ $3,450.00 for your billing inquiry from PAYPAL *TERRAHASHIN.

We're also sending you a letter with more detailed information, which you should receive shortly. In the future you can receive important notices about your account by email instead of paper mail, including account updates, confirmations, messages about pending billing inquiries, and other communications. To enroll visit www.americanexpress.com/selectemail and select the edit button under "Paperless Settings" in the Communication Preferences section.

You can always conveniently open or track billing inquiries online at www.americanexpress.com/inquirycenter (If you aren't already registered to manage your account online will be prompted to enroll).

If you have any questions, please call us anytime at the number on the back of your Card. Thank you for your Cardmembership.

Sincerely,

atomicchaos

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 02:34:41 PM

Congrats, it's always nice to have a plan of mitigated risk pay off.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2013, 02:36:02 PM

Sincerely,

Good for you, these turds doesn't deserve your money.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 02:38:39 PM

how long was the process from refund request to actual credit on your cc?

31 days...   I wanted to believe but...
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 02:42:35 PM

I just dont undeestand why we arent getting down to business
All im asking for is a little direction now that your plan is on the table
Hell   I dont know why TH hasnt set a refund/reinvest site up themselves
At least then they would know where they stand with us

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 02:44:50 PM

Sincerely,

Glad to see you were able to get it, congratz.  I think TH will have problems in future working with paypal and credit cards. Run a company horribly with the worst customer service...... it going to fail.  It's only a matter of time till their money dries up.  There is no way they will ever get a small business loan, its the money they don't refund keeping them afloat.

Amir gets one week less of salary now :/ .   Ohhhh Amir how you treat customers.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 02:52:46 PM

I just dont undeestand why we arent getting down to business
All im asking for is a little direction now that your plan is on the table
Hell   I dont know why TH hasnt set a refund/reinvest site up themselves
At least then they would know where they stand with us

The reason is the amount of people who want refunds.  They will go out of business without pre-order money.  Essentially instead of customers we all became investors.  Not the deal I signed up for glad i got refund long ago, i still stress look up how money is split with Inc's and LLC's and make your own judgement on contacting paypal and CC companies after reading. If the company fails Amir gets to keep his salary, company goes down and customers who didn't get refund are the ones who get screwed.

They claim to have a deal to host a huge amount of hashing power, and they will be PURCHASING THEIR HARDWARE FROM ANOTHER COMPANY!!.  They don't even trust their production at this point.

Also if they did get money to truly purchase all this hardware for hosting..... it came from pre-orders of their original project.  Other option is they have talked with a company about getting hardware, and spent nothing.  That way when they make big announcement that you can put your 25 percent reservation fee it keeps them afloat longer.
lijji

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 03:05:26 PM

I would like the option to roll my current purchase into the new hosted project.  I don't mind waiting.  Is anything like that in the works Terrahash?
bearsworth

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 04:27:15 PM

Terrahash, get a refund and try to rely on the hosting plan to generate revenue.

Bitrated user: cryptomark.
lijji

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 05:55:54 PM

I think with the 28nm so close on the horizon all of us still waiting on 110nm or even 55nm are going to be looking at a loss.

$3400 for about 32gh and before anyone even receive the first order, they are offering 500gh for $3000.

I know the screw up with the chips wasn't Terrahashs fault and their growth in product offering is to be expected with the advancement in chip technology but I really don't see how taking delivery of the first generation miners is an option for anyone at this point. 

At this point I'm sure they are probably pretty tight on cash because this avalon venture has now gone south leaving little financial wiggle room after investing in all the hardware and design. 

I would like to suggest an option for a 1 for 1 upgrade on current purchase if we purchase an additional hosted 500gh with the %20 coupon.

I think this would be a fair solution for us customers/investors while Terrahash gets the cash infusion they need to stay afloat.

Thoughts?     

Shimple

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 07:15:47 PM

TerraHash I know your reading this. Come on, seriously. This is fu*king frustrating! I want my refund? Order number 1230. You dont answer tickets or phone calls this is ridicules! Seriously, give me a refund PLEASE.
mrthundercleese

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 07:18:32 PM

TerraHash I know your reading this. Come on, seriously. This is fu*king frustrating! I want my refund? Order number 1230. You dont answer tickets or phone calls this is ridicules! Seriously, give me a refund PLEASE.
TH has already said that if you want a full refund it is a 3 month wait.
Shimple

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 07:51:59 PM

That is BS. Its a long stall. If you dont keep asking your never going to get it.

And with the 70% refund? Is that 70% and game over? Or 70% now and over time we will get the 30% back?
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 08:16:09 PM

That is BS. Its a long stall. If you dont keep asking your never going to get it.

And with the 70% refund? Is that 70% and game over? Or 70% now and over time we will get the 30% back?

Hmmmm....When they made the gesture to refund 70% now and the balance in 3 months,,, That, they would begin the refund of 70% like right away...or is that part being delayed as well....so when does the refund process start?Huh that is the question....

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
hchc

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 08:20:36 PM

yea right.

.           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

..           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: