Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:32:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-Topic  (Read 384374 times)
Axion_Zen

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 12:46:19 AM

Now what bteic ?

Uh, I wouldn't exactly call that a win, please hold your joy and excitement for when TH meets the 2 week challenge and finally redeems themselves from the many, many, many broken promises all over this thread. It's the only way they can ever recover from this hole they dug themselves into by ignoring the customers that funded their venture.
well bteic is taking the fact that the code right there did not work for zipiju's 16 chip board and claiming that TH is lying that it has 16 hashing chips..so I guess he was wrong.
atomicchaos

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 12:51:03 AM

well bteic is taking the fact that the code right there did not work for zipiju's 16 chip board and claiming that TH is lying that it has 16 hashing chips..so I guess he was wrong.

Again, wise to hold judgement until a customer has in their hands a working board as was promised. The blind trust, except by those, well, blind, is not deserved anymore.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 12:55:56 AM

It is most likely a hardware bug in the circuit. During our testing we realized that the Dual NOR gates used in the design are too fast, and there needs to be some propagation delay. Using a cheap NOR gate chip from Fry's did the trick. We are still trying to see if this can be fixed in the firmware.

Maybe you may also want to try to use a bigger capacitor for the phase shifter in front of the NOR gate. A circuit should not depend on the propagation delays or fabrication tolerances of logic gates. I also tried to use the internal comparator of the PIC as a NOR gate, which is even better since it has some clock synchronization register. But it has shown that the comparator is not fast enough...

Already tried using bigger capacitor. Does not work. The only work around we have found is using a slower gate, so far.

I'm sorry to tell you, but you're wrong.
I'm using v0.3.1 board with bigger cap (currently about 260pF) and it's hashing quite well.
Without it, the clock signal is not delayed enough - just about 5ns and bad nonces are returned.
BTW terrahash, what modifications did you made to the 4 chip firmware to hash with all 16 chips?

You are using 260pF for C274 right?

In order to hash with 16 chips, you need to make the following modifications in klondike.c, from line 159:

Code:
    Status.ChipCount = 16;

// pre-calc nonce range values
    BankSize = (Status.ChipCount+1)/2;
    Status.MaxCount = WORK_TICKS / BankSize / 2;
    NonceRanges[0] = 0;
    for(BYTE x = 1; x < BankSize; x++)
        NonceRanges[x] = NonceRanges[x-1] + BankRanges[BankSize-1];
They said here how they got it working with 16 chips..?
I tested this by programing a PIC chip with this change.
After looking at the signals with a storage scope I believe it does send the correct nonce values to all 16 ASIC's. with no ranges duplicated.
So if you have all 16 chips installed this should fix the duplicated nonce ranges.

Now what bteic ?

Fair enough, I am not a C/C++ developer to know if the above is true or not so, Ill just leave this here,

Where is Terrahash? They are not responding to emails, tickets, voice call (mail box still not setup).
They are obviously monitoring the forum though.

Let it be known that Terrahash has my chips today. So the two weeks clock starts now.
I need to know what size and spec of fan to buy but I can't find the info as terrahash is not responding to anything.

Looks like someone called TH's bluff.
Now we will see...

Timer removed. End time: 2013-09-13+24:00:00EDT

Just to be clear, they have had roughly 11 days since they received the chips for hchc's order.

edit: TerraHash / Amir said that all they needed was the chips, that's the only thing holding them back, well they got the chips, now what?

As was said by zipiju, they do not return PM's by the open source community either.

So lets take stock shall we?

TerraHash / Amir has lied and or misled everybody about their entire business, breaks every promise, refuses to communicate with their existing customers and now we find out they refuse to communicate with the open source developers that are HELPING THEM COMPLETE THE SOFTWARE TO GET YOUR BOARDS DONE!

Do you not comprehend this concept? Are you slow or something.

TerraHash / Amir doesn't communicate with anybody for any reason other then to get something from them.

I would completely understand if Amir was mel then I could understand and would have kept my money with TerraHash but he is not, he is not even close.

Amir is a douche bag of the first caliber who stole your and others money, what you get out of defending him I have no idea, but if you cannot see what he is doing then you are i'm sorry to say are delusional.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
Axion_Zen

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 01:03:09 AM

why dont you go BLAST BKKCOINS for totally disapearing for the last 2 weeks and not saying a word? it is his project/his job to complete the firmware no one elses, the fact that he sat on his hands for the last 5+ weeks while he had a completely filled v3.0 board is not anyone elses fault but his..People also paid BKKcoins a lot of money to deliver and he is the one who is most capable of finishing the project not random DIY people trying to figure out his code..All terrahash should have needed to do was bring the damn chips to facility and program the PIC and be done. Both chips failed to deliver as well as the Klondike project initiated by BKK, end of story.  Yeah TH doesn't communicate, obviously its because they got fucked not once, but twice. So i dont think they need douchebag mfers like you ramming shit down their throat.
kkooks

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 01:29:59 AM

why dont you go BLAST BKKCOINS for totally disapearing for the last 2 weeks and not saying a word? it is his project/his job to complete the firmware no one elses, the fact that he sat on his hands for the last 5+ weeks while he had a completely filled v3.0 board is not anyone elses fault but his..People also paid BKKcoins a lot of money to deliver and he is the one who is most capable of finishing the project not random DIY people trying to figure out his code..All terrahash should have needed to do was bring the damn chips to facility and program the PIC and be done. Both chips failed to deliver as well as the Klondike project initiated by BKK, end of story.  Yeah TH doesn't communicate, obviously its because they got fucked not once, but twice. So i dont think they need douchebag mfers like you ramming shit down their throat.

O my F'in lord... Should we blame the gas prices and global warming on Terrahash's failures to produce 1 working K16 sample too???
Wake up!

Terrahash advertised a product he could not make and thus will not make.
Remember the blame game? First it was Cloudhash, then YiFu and now it is BKK?! wtf.
It is not the customers problem what development/supply chain issue they are having.

Next it is going to be the cases that were never ordered, followed by PSUs getting stuck in customs!
Dont you get it?

Donate BTC: 1MLYhqB3kdeiAa291oPMWETMs6FPn8Bzzz
kkooks

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 01:34:28 AM

why dont you go BLAST BKKCOINS for totally disapearing for the last 2 weeks and not saying a word? it is his project/his job to complete the firmware no one elses, the fact that he sat on his hands for the last 5+ weeks while he had a completely filled v3.0 board is not anyone elses fault but his..People also paid BKKcoins a lot of money to deliver and he is the one who is most capable of finishing the project not random DIY people trying to figure out his code..All terrahash should have needed to do was bring the damn chips to facility and program the PIC and be done. Both chips failed to deliver as well as the Klondike project initiated by BKK, end of story.  Yeah TH doesn't communicate, obviously its because they got fucked not once, but twice. So i dont think they need douchebag mfers like you ramming shit down their throat.

O my F'in lord... Should we blame the gas prices and global warming on Terrahash's failures to produce 1 working K16 sample too???
Wake up!

Remember the blame game? First it was Cloudhash, then YiFu and now it is BKK?! wtf.
It is not the customers problem what development/supply chain issue they are having.

Next it is going to be the cases that were never ordered, followed by PSUs getting stuck in customs!
Dont you get it?

IN FACT thats what they are paid to do!

You are a Tin-Foil hatter of the highest quality.

You cannot accept the fact they have a working K16 and that they are trying to figure out how to finish BKK's firmware for the K64. They paid BKK a royalty for the boards/firmware and it's not even finished but all you see is RED because you didn't get your units and become a "bitcoin millionaire".

It would be much more healthy for you to follow logic instead of conspiracy theories but I'm sure I must be talking to a wall when it comes to this.

You do realize that they never got a unit to hash correctly dont you?

btceic

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 01:36:33 AM

why dont you go BLAST BKKCOINS for totally disapearing for the last 2 weeks and not saying a word? it is his project/his job to complete the firmware no one elses, the fact that he sat on his hands for the last 5+ weeks while he had a completely filled v3.0 board is not anyone elses fault but his..People also paid BKKcoins a lot of money to deliver and he is the one who is most capable of finishing the project not random DIY people trying to figure out his code..All terrahash should have needed to do was bring the damn chips to facility and program the PIC and be done. Both chips failed to deliver as well as the Klondike project initiated by BKK, end of story.  Yeah TH doesn't communicate, obviously its because they got fucked not once, but twice. So i dont think they need douchebag mfers like you ramming shit down their throat.

Are you really blaming BKKCoins for this? (you have to be kidding me), if so on behalf of BKKCoins (fuck you)

First TerraHash / Amir refused to honor refunds.
Then TerraHash / Amir refused to communicate with people that wanted refunds.
Then TerraHash / Amir refused to communicate with customers.
Then TerraHash / Amir refused to communicate with other developers.

TerraHash / Amir didn't stop communicating because they got fucked not once but twice but because for some reason believe that they are above that, or we don't deserve answers.

I'm a douche bag mfer for calling them out on their BS when they are the ones that have stolen 100's of thousands of dollars and refuses, outright refuses to speak to anybody regarding anything? I really don't know what to say....

You are blind beyond all reasoning.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
kkooks

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 01:48:13 AM

I already fully understand you don't count anything other than a video of the unit hashing as valid proof (Even though that can also be "Faked") but your proof is above, take it or leave it.

Yeah, that doesnt work for anyone with an IQ of >100.

kkooks

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 01:50:34 AM

Hi Amir.

What is the order status of your chips?

+1

Knight, any chance you'd be in the bay area to checkin on this Amir character?

Axion_Zen

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 01:53:46 AM

Are you really blaming BKKCoins for this? (you have to be kidding me), if so on behalf of BKKCoins (fuck you)

First TerraHash / Amir refused to honor refunds.
Then TerraHash / Amir refused to communicate with people that wanted refunds.
Then TerraHash / Amir refused to communicate with customers.
Then TerraHash / Amir refused to communicate with other developers.

TerraHash / Amir didn't stop communicating because they got fucked not once but twice but because for some reason believe that they are above that, or we don't deserve answers.

I'm a douche bag mfer for calling them out on their BS when they are the ones that have stolen 100's of thousands of dollars and refuses, outright refuses to speak to anybody regarding anything? I really don't know what to say....

You are blind beyond all reasoning.
You got your money back didnt you? So go away. We all paid trusting that AVALON and BKKcoins could deliver, neither have or will. So yes I will put blame on them before terrahash..I also ordered bare boards from BKK months ago which were supposed to be ready to ship end of july, and he has not even shipped bare boards/PIC, guess he is a scammer as well.
fire5

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 02:21:43 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2013, 03:05:09 AM by fire5

The problem is he's not giving people their full money back.

btceic

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 02:28:45 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2013, 02:41:22 AM by btceic

They took preorder's for asic boards w chips, reservations, and introduced their 2 petahash hosting.

Then this flaming man even has the nerve to say 50-60% refund

Im sick of this piece of shits talk on the boards, everything is in his btch ass go back to sleep 3 month bs.

Then theres these panzys defending him and mixing it all up, one even made up some 70% refund bullshit.

Then all the people who are following what they can, some are buying the bullshit like 20% coupon WTF do people need a fcking coupon for, this put order money on the hosting because they cant do shit this Terrahash just took their money and wont return it , some cheering they got a CC refund after calling their bank.

He speaks like all miners are braindead moneybags,  hiding from the scene while customers are fighting one another.

If you dont give me my money back im gona beat your a44 you a44 hole.

cmon bar be fair, its obvious english is not his first language.

edit: cant help but laugh at that pic though

kkooks

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 04:45:34 AM

Not willingly for sure.

especially when he failed to get even a single fully working prototype and lied to us numerous times on TH's readiness.

It is a matter of time before we hear about this scammer on the news.  

atomicchaos

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 05:12:13 AM

Not willingly for sure.

especially when he failed to get even a single fully working prototype and lied to us numerous times on TH's readiness.

It is a matter of time before we hear about this scammer on the news.  

I doubt their intentions were to be a scammer, they just really suck. Sure, I'm positive they have the technical skills to pull this off, but they couldn't be worse in terms of having what it takes to actually operate a business with customers.

Bitoy

Activity: 449

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 06:45:39 AM

Update on the K64: Individual K16s are working fine. Inter-board communication (I2C) is not yet functional because BkkCoins (from whom we licensed the design) never finished the firmware and is unresponsive for over a week. I am trying to fix it, and hopefully it will be up and running soon.

Since i2c isnt working, can we just daisy chain usb the  4 x k16.
krayzie32

Activity: 479

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 12:23:12 PM

Update on the K64: Individual K16s are working fine. Inter-board communication (I2C) is not yet functional because BkkCoins (from whom we licensed the design) never finished the firmware and is unresponsive for over a week. I am trying to fix it, and hopefully it will be up and running soon.

Since i2c isnt working, can we just daisy chain usb the  4 x k16.

Yeah that would work fine just use a hub to connect them all up.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 12:42:07 PM

Wake up!

Dont you get it?

That's why you never pre-order shiny cases for bitcoin mining. First was TH then xCrowd and both failed to deliver.

zurg

Activity: 826

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 01:07:03 PM

I think the bigger issue right now is TH canceling the orders with Avalon UNLESS we can get them to upgrade the order to Gen2 for same cost.
At the same time we have no knowledge of what Gen2 will actually be and when it will be delivered.
Avalon should really just convert all existing orders to Gen2 unless buyers request otherwise.

Blah blah blah.. my head is all hurting from this BTC thing, lol.
zurg

Activity: 826

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 01:37:41 PM

I think the bigger issue right now is TH canceling the orders with Avalon UNLESS we can get them to upgrade the order to Gen2 for same cost.
At the same time we have no knowledge of what Gen2 will actually be and when it will be delivered.
Avalon should really just convert all existing orders to Gen2 unless buyers request otherwise.

Blah blah blah.. my head is all hurting from this BTC thing, lol.

Can you imagine how Terrahash feels? The only thing holding them back from completing their K64 is BKKs absence (Even though they paid him for his service)

They are not privileged to information that we are not regarding Avalon Chips. They are trying to figure out what the best scenario is as well and Yifu/Trolling Customers & NON-Customers/BKK are not making it easy which is why I put together a thread for listing all of the solutions and finding out what customers want.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=292046.0

Yeah, I know they are in a bad position. Wouldn't want to be them right now. Cant really blame them yet as Step #1 was the chips, then if they couldn't send the product in Step #2 then they would deserve what's coming to them.
Lack of communication.., yeah they are probably thee worst offenders.

I noticed absence of BKK, hmmm Sad

Trusting Yifu had been out the window for a long time. lol
atomicchaos

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 01:57:13 PM

Can you imagine how Terrahash feels?

Nobody cares anymore. Stop cheerleading.

I guess this is your most recent excuse for them if they do not meeting the two week promise?

Reminder:

They also still have some time left for their "two week" timeframe for getting a board populated and sent out.
I'll take back everything I have said about Terrahash if they fail to deliver that working board at full spec or better.

Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: