Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:44:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 [1538] 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
onlytemporary

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 07:53:08 PM

hmmm, sadly the price on Novaexchange is still going down. Fortunately we are not looking at the short-term price Smiley. Hopefully after 18 November when the X2 hardfork-drama is behind us, all the alts, including DO will recover. Obviously still bullish on the long-term value of DeepOnions! Cheesy

yeah people mass selling alts coin for take Bitcoins because another hardfork, this very low Onions price i hope is just temporaly

DeepOnion is not alone in this scenario. Majority of traders are dumping their ALTS to get bitcoins for the sake of Bitcoingold. after everything settle down we can see the price will bounce back to its normal price level. For now, its best to buy while its cheap.

I really don't think the price of Altcoins are moving down because of BitcoinGold airdrop, it is just a market sentiment towards Altcoins this was thesame thing that played out this time last year  

I disagree. There is a close connection to the rise in price of BTC versus the price of the altcoins. Since most people look at the value of their particular alt coin vs. BTC, it is an automatic correction to the price of the alt coin vs. BTC price.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Battle1doom

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:57:54 PM

Hi. I'm registering at Deeponion forum and i'm wondering about "Bitcointalk Userid:" Is it simply my name Battle1doom, or is it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1108750;sa=forumProfile, or is it just 1108750?

I love DeepOnion, it has huge potential.  Smiley

your user id is:  1108750
your username is: Battle1doom
your bct profile is : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1108750

Thank you for your reply, there is a problem with the confirmation email, i'm not receiving anything in my mail inbox, i've tried resending a couple of times without any mail being received. I use mail.com, is there a issue with confirmation emails, or does it just take some time for the server to send it?

Nothing in my email spam folder either.
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 08:00:26 PM

DeepOnion russian local thread - 300 pages
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2038608.5980

brubic

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:06:59 PM

I think it would be really cool if we can somehow get DeepOnion onto the bigger exchanges by the time the airdrops are over. Really curious to see what will happen. I'm a hodler 4 life!
We will see the onion on the big exchange, the devs will take care of this.
All who wait for the end of the airdrop will see how the onion will fly to the moon on a big exchange
ByteFree

Activity: 630
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:08:01 PM

DeepOnion russian local thread - 300 pages
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2038608.5980

and we just a beginning  Grin and it is my 700 post on bitcointalk. uhhhuuuu, I will celebrate it)
mamaxi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:15:20 PM

Hi. I'm registering at Deeponion forum and i'm wondering about "Bitcointalk Userid:" Is it simply my name Battle1doom, or is it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1108750;sa=forumProfile, or is it just 1108750?

your bct profile is : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1108750

Thank you for your reply, there is a problem with the confirmation email, i'm not receiving anything in my mail inbox, i've tried resending a couple of times without any mail being received. I use mail.com, is there a issue with confirmation emails, or does it just take some time for the server to send it?

I also had problem with email confirmation, and solve with another email adres.
Its better to use gmail or outlook meil for airdrop because cofirmation. I solve issue with gmail.

Battle1doom

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:16:32 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 08:50:28 PM by Battle1doom

Its better to use gmail or outlook meil for airdrop because cofirmation. I solve issue with gmail.

Ok, i'll try that. Thank you.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:17:47 PM

I think it would be really cool if we can somehow get DeepOnion onto the bigger exchanges by the time the airdrops are over. Really curious to see what will happen. I'm a hodler 4 life!
Lol,
it's going to be a while till the airdrop is over.
Is there any way that we can see who is participating in the campaign or is it private?

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
the.vlado

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:18:21 PM

This is the day!

I have applied for the airdrop. Finally! Smiley
I was waiting for 3 weeks for wallet address change, so that I can apply.
Now I have to wait for acceptance. I am really hoping that they will process applications before the next airdrop. If they can't. I will not open this thread in Friday and Saturday. Sorry, but I can't! Smiley

One of the rules for airdrop is to be active and to build better DeepOnion community.
I am "wearing" DeepOnion signature almost 4 weeks. Don't mind that. I even like it! Smiley
I am active on DeepOnion community forum, this thread and other threads. Trying to promote DO on some of them, but nothing bullish.
My wallet is running and supporting DeepOnion network.

But that was not enough for me. I still wanted something bigger. When I look how people are creative here, that is really amazing.
Unfortunatelly I don't have either skills or talents to make some beautiful logos, wallpapers or movies.
For few days I was thinking and thinking how I can contribute? What does community need now the most?

And then one day I got idea. For now, most of the people here is focused on the airdrops and learning about DeepOnion.
So I made the tutorial "How To Receive Smartphone Notification When Your Wallet Receive Airdrop?" (https://deeponion.org/community/threads/how-to-receive-smartphone-notification-when-your-wallet-receive-airdrop.4339).
And I am so proud on it! Smiley

I have now another idea to incorporate that feature in the wallet (only idea, no skills).
One skilled Android developer is on the thread who is willing to create one Android app for the community/forum.

One sparkle can give two, two can give four. And then we can warm up the crypto world! Smiley

So, all of you, try to dig out some idea from your head.

And now you can be notified/surprised when you receive airdrop! Wink

hi vlado, nice to see you contributing something for deeponion.  i was just like you when i was blacklisted - 7 weeks until i got unbanned!  i also don't have much skills, but i did continue to post and participate in ways i can.  so never lose hope, continue doing what you're capable to help this community, and you'll be rewarded.

regarding the earlier contribution you did, it's a push-notification alert.  that means android phones need to be online to receive the notification.  can we do something more, like receiving SMS instead of push notification everytime a new transaction is found on wallet?  this would be helpful for those who are in areas with no internet coverage but have gsm network coverage.

Yes, phone has to be online to be able to receive push-notification.

I agree that it will be more convenient to receive SMS, but this is what we have as first step! Smiley
Next step would be SMS! Wink
Challenge is to find find free service for sending SMS.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:21:25 PM

A couple of surprises coming later today.  Wink

DeepOnion is going to the moon and no hater will stop us. We will dominate the anonymous cryptocurrency market by storm!  Grin

I believe you no doubt and I kind of have an idea what you referring to. I will wait for the big reveal with much anticipation. Grin

Is there some big news coming soon? This coin and community is already moving forwards at a strong pace. Perhaps he is referring to the live Q&A hosted by themonkii on 1st Nov 8pm EST

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/first-live-q-a-deepvault.4619/

CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:24:13 PM

If you're a hodler  for  life, you'll not really care if we wait on another exchange then, right?   Huh Huh

I'm starting to realize that waiting for more exchanges  rewards good members more, and quick dumpers less... the way we like it to be!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vlad113

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:25:26 PM

it's really a strong community, and prohect with Value  Cool
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 08:46:04 PM

Lastly, attempt to control your anger and instead go through the appropriate channels.  DeepOnion.org has a support page for issues such as yours, if you'd like to vent.

u see, anger comes from reason. And my anger is justified. Because my posts were sincere. Sure i would not have posted them without the airdrops but that goes for pretty much everybody here. Yet i was interested. But today i also realised there is too much sucking up, kneeling, and slavery going on here which just isnt right. So... in hindsight im actually glad i did not get in, because i dont want to become part of this bs.

I know when something is of, and somethin is of here. Also my post got deleted and what not... FREEDOM?Huh i didnt said anything offensive even.
I was blacklisted and got back in. I don't really think anything is off right here.

A lot of other people got blacklisted temporarily as well and then got back in eventually when it was clear that they were supporters and just misunderstood the rules (e.g. burst posting). Either way, it's your choice, but with such a short temper you probably won't be getting a lot done in life. I highly recommend overthinking this, even if you don't choose to support DO in the future. Always think about what you can do instead of focusing what you think is unfair. The only thing you can do in this world is to adapt.

Let him enjoy his life, we enjoy our Onions  Smiley Smiley

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
Battle1doom

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:50:52 PM

Ok, i'll try that. Thank you.

Ok, so after doing all the necessary steps, it turns out i'm blacklisted. A bit strange as I have not recieved any airdrop before or done anything else wrong. Any way to get off the blacklist?
Coindgr

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:59:35 PM

DeepOnion is going to the moon and no hater will stop us. We will dominate the anonymous cryptocurrency market by storm!  Grin

Any news ?

Still nothing in "https://deeponion.org/community/", and no news on twitter

Is this about DeepSend?

Any clue?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
w0lf0.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:08:04 PM

Any news ?

Is this about DeepSend?

Any clue?

I'am so curious for the news incoming, really happy if the next upgrade has the DeepSend, just wait  Smiley
abdulmad

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:16:12 PM

Any news ?

Is this about DeepSend?

Any clue?

Its a surprise we will just have to wait and see but I'm almost 100% sure its new website re-brand that the two brothers have been working on, anyone want to wager me for 5 onion ? Grin
preda

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:20:36 PM

Any news ?

Is this about DeepSend?

Any clue?

Its a surprise we will just have to wait and see but I'm almost 100% sure its new website re-brand that the two brothers have been working on, anyone want to wager me for 5 onion ? Grin

Ahahaha.... looking forward for this news!!!! But after 1st November with monkii get blasted by 100000 Q&A we will know some good news 💪
ghostwalker.ph

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:27:36 PM

i just check my status and it is showing Blacklisted by DeepOnion for unknown reason, i not do anything wrong and follow all rules. don't know, what happens.

see my post. I did everything they asked because that is what i wanted and could do. But now i see u have to become slave and a complete DO nerd. Not worth it. Dissapointed. This way u ask for FUD spreaders.

First u ask what to do, then we do it, then we get rejected.... Im pretty pissed of so to speak. I could v done another signature campaign instead.

I think you got rejected because of both too much off-topic posts and also burst-posting.  Avoid these two.

See even Bitcointalk forum is strict against Burst-posting, as it may consider it as spamming and may ban you for 7 days at first ban.

How Can you say that i am a burst poster, did you check my account? Pl. quote me with screenshot of burst posting, then comment like this my friend. I know very well what is burst posting and i never did that.

it's not that you are burst posting that you were not included in the airdrop. i have detected that you have suspicious activities in your profile. your account was created on april 2015 but your first post was in march 2016. clearly a bought account.
Jarixx

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:32:08 PM

I can't wait for the news too.
I joined the DO forum yesterday.
Maybe they will publish the news there first.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 ... 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 [1538] 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: