Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:26:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70288 times)
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:45:51 PM

Wow, what a thread! 72 pages of posts by people who cannot get DeepOnion out of their head, no matter how much they try. THIS is true love, even though here it is taking the form of hate...

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:23:09 AM

It is in free fall now.
Did you exit that scam yourself our they kicked you out? Because as I remember, you were one of kind in promoting deeponion scam. 

Dev said he got kicked out for trying to make Multiple accounts and get extra coins.  Now he seems to be obsessed with bringing it down.  Funny how these "scam" things did not matter to him before when he was still part of airdrop.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:10:41 AM

Dev said he got kicked out for trying to make Multiple accounts and get extra coins.  Now he seems to be obsessed with bringing it down.  Funny how these "scam" things did not matter to him before when he was still part of airdrop.
Answered that already several times. I got a total of 41 onions in 3 "airdrops". That is with this very same account, it is still the same, and without dumping a single one of the 41. I got banned by the monkii guy for speaking up about the domination spam. It was all said before, so save us the time for your FUD  Wink

I don't need to bring it down, it was clear that it would crash as it does now. Thanks to the dumping that was foreseeable.
staker$

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

I love donation, BTC: 1P3TzmdoTJGafGWjoezDMudUb5zY

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 10:32:15 AM

this is really a lengthy thread, but really helpful in a way. I don't take sides but atleast we have the pros and cons of the story. I believe this coin has a potential, it is indeed evidenced by the rise in price and wider public acceptance. While it is acceptable that the devs might be the first to be rich, because they are the ones who've made much of the effort and we should be thankful for them for bringing in this wonderful opportunity, its alright because many has been benefited; and there needs to be huge spending requirement ahead for major development of the coin which is part of the whole plan. After all the coin is free except for the effort you spend if you're going to invest them in here (gamble), don't have to spend so much than what we can afford to lose or atleast be prepared enough to lose atleast we're warned here aready if it is indeed a scam. But Just like bitcoin, when many haters would throw scam accusations, but what happened? It continued to soar high.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:33:12 PM

It is in free fall now.
Did you exit that scam yourself our they kicked you out? Because as I remember, you were one of kind in promoting deeponion scam. 

Dev said he got kicked out for trying to make Multiple accounts and get extra coins.  Now he seems to be obsessed with bringing it down.  Funny how these "scam" things did not matter to him before when he was still part of airdrop.
There's no point in having multiple accounts though?
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:35:20 PM

this is really a lengthy thread, but really helpful in a way. I don't take sides but atleast we have the pros and cons of the story. I believe this coin has a potential, it is indeed evidenced by the rise in price and wider public acceptance. While it is acceptable that the devs might be the first to be rich, because they are the ones who've made much of the effort and we should be thankful for them for bringing in this wonderful opportunity, its alright because many has been benefited; and there needs to be huge spending requirement ahead for major development of the coin which is part of the whole plan. After all the coin is free except for the effort you spend if you're going to invest them in here (gamble), don't have to spend so much than what we can afford to lose or atleast be prepared enough to lose atleast we're warned here aready if it is indeed a scam. But Just like bitcoin, when many haters would throw scam accusations, but what happened? It continued to soar high.
The price mostly climbed because DO has very low volume and BTC pumped massively. That caused the price in terms of USD to increase by a lot, which triggered FOMO. The low volume and FOMO combined made it very easy to pump the BTC price. That's all that has happened.
Renegade1979

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:43:52 PM

Answered that already several times. I got a total of 41 onions in 3 "airdrops". That is with this very same account, it is still the same, and without dumping a single one of the 41. I got banned by the monkii guy for speaking up about the domination spam. It was all said before, so save us the time for your FUD
How do you even know that? I got me banned some hour ago after a month being there and they never even told me what for so that earned them a lotta dislike buttons pressed in lots of places. All that talk about 'facebook like bots' so maybe that's some mistake. I'd purchase a dislike bot for that sake. Anyway they have removed the new posts and likes DP counter so only those noob spammers would get the Ke$h, and the rich could get richer as usual.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:46:15 PM

Answered that already several times. I got a total of 41 onions in 3 "airdrops". That is with this very same account, it is still the same, and without dumping a single one of the 41. I got banned by the monkii guy for speaking up about the domination spam. It was all said before, so save us the time for your FUD
How do you even know that? I got me banned some hour ago after a month being there and they never even told me what for so that earned them a lotta dislike buttons pressed in lots of places. All that talk about 'facebook like bots' so maybe that's some mistake. I'd purchase a dislike bot for that sake. Anyway they have removed the new posts and likes DP counter so only those noob spammers would get the Ke$h, and the rich could get richer as usual.
Obviously they don't want anyone who has any constructive or nonconstructive criticism. They only need frenzied shills spamming the internet. By the way, I'm a Nigerian prince and we're related. Send me 5 Bitcoins so I can send you back 1000.
Renegade1979

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:51:47 PM

By the way, I'm a Nigerian prince and we're related. Send me 5 Bitcoins so I can send you back 1000.
that's mostly ICOs, I just saw me some BorschCoin the dev of which has seriously believes we owe him 1 ETH. Even the coins are scam. VIOG dev recently created NeoDash for example
lijoe408

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:53:08 PM

It is in free fall now.

Dev said he got kicked out for trying to make Multiple accounts and get extra coins.  Now he seems to be obsessed with bringing it down.  Funny how these "scam" things did not matter to him before when he was still part of airdrop.

In the beginning there was.  It was a total pool of coins divided by the number of accounts.  It was not based on amount held.  Some people cheated the system by making 5x the number of accounts and got 5x the airdrop.  That's why the Devs were so slow to approve anyone into the airdrop and freezed entry for a bit.  People were up in arms about it so they decided instead to remove limitations and base it on weight of coins held (similar to what Byteball has been doing for a year). Now people are up in arms about unequal distribution.  Honestly there is no perfect way to do this.  There will be a group that feels slighted either way.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
monika27

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:54:14 PM

Many people have heard Deepcoin is scam.But when this time i am really shocked because this ico was my dream.But now proven this coin is scam from understand your evidence.
 Roll Eyes
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:54:47 PM

It is in free fall now.

In the beginning there was.  It was a total pool of coins divided by the number of accounts.  It was not based on amount held.  Some people cheated the system by making 5x the number of accounts and got 5x the airdrop.  That's why the Devs were so slow to approve anyone into the airdrop and freezed entry for a bit.  People were up in arms about it so they decided instead to remove limitations and base it on weight of coins held (similar to what Byteball has been doing for a year). Now people are up in arms about unequal distribution.  Honestly there is no perfect way to do this.  There will be a group that feels slighted either way.
Multi accounts still sounds better than an outright ponzi scheme to me though.
lijoe408

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:56:34 PM

Many people have heard Deepcoin is scam.But when this time i am really shocked because this ico was my dream.But now proven this coin is scam from understand your evidence.
 Roll Eyes

What proof is there that this is a scam?  Show me one piece of evidence that was posted in this thread?  Also there was not an ICO.  For a coin that is your "dream", you sure don't seem to know anything about it.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
lijoe408

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:03:48 PM

It is in free fall now.

This system was used by Byteball for a long time before they paused their airdrop to focus on development.  Byteball is definitely a very real and solid project and was the first Tangle to hit the market even before IOTA.  The fact that they paused it is very telling,  doing these airdrops take ALOT of time and resources.  The DO team definitely didn't have the manpower early on to handle all this and they are trying different things to figure it out as they go.  That doesn't mean it's a scam.  Would it have been better if they just ICO'd and asked for the $$ upfront like 90% of the altcoins.

If there sole purpose was just to spam, then they wouldn't have banned 100s of users for making low quality spam posts just to get more coins.  I think with every low Marketcap coin there is heavy potential for founders to run away and for it to be a scam.  I've seen this happen many many times from XBY, Bitbay, XEL, ZenCash Etc etc.  Fact is only time will tell.  It will always be the divide of people invested in it vs those that are not.  It's the stance of innocent til proven guilty VS guilty until proven innocent.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:04:48 PM

It is in free fall now.

This system was used by Byteball for a long time before they paused their airdrop to focus on development.  Byteball is definitely a very real and solid project and was the first Tangle to hit the market even before IOTA.  The fact that they paused it is very telling,  doing these airdrops take ALOT of time and resources.  The DO team definitely didn't have the manpower early on to handle all this and they are trying different things to figure it out as they go.  That doesn't mean it's a scam.  Would it have been better if they just ICO'd and asked for the $$ upfront like 90% of the altcoins.

If there sole purpose was just to spam, then they wouldn't have banned 100s of users for making low quality spam posts just to get more coins.  I think with every low Marketcap coin there is heavy potential for founders to run away and for it to be a scam.  I've seen this happen many many times from XBY, Bitbay, XEL, ZenCash Etc etc.  Fact is only time will tell.  It will always be the divide of people invested in it vs those that are not.  It's the stance of innocent til proven guilty VS guilty until proven innocent.

No it wasn't used by Byteball. Byteball paid out to holders of Bitcoin. DO pays out to holders of DO. You can't compare the two whatsoever.

And if you look at most DO posts then yes, they are spam. They very rarely provide any thoughtful comments or any substantial information. You're extremely exceptional as far as DO members are concerned, and you clearly know your way around cryptos. But even you have grossly misrepresented the facts by comparing DO to Byteball.
Renegade1979

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:05:55 PM

Now people are up in arms about unequal distribution.  Honestly there is no perfect way to do this.
I don't even take part in Friday airdrops anyway. Did me a couple tasks I missed lately and posted me some 0.02 DP and then I got banned. That's riDICKulous. Of course I have sold the HODL stuff long ago to start me The GBX Pumpadump Cryptolaundering Libertarianity Tradeing Venture and I already have 0.22 BTC (that's a lotta Ke$h http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/pc/Kesha+Ke+ha+Films+Music+Video+11CBd2nyzQAl.jpg)
yareklamator

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Magic is real

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:06:52 PM

I did not read all the messages, only part. But one conclusion I made. Do not take part in companies that last more than 4 weeks. Because it is very long and a lot of things can change. And I believe that any work should be paid for after it is done, not half a year later.
lijoe408

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:10:33 PM

It is in free fall now.

This system was used by Byteball for a long time before they paused their airdrop to focus on development.  Byteball is definitely a very real and solid project and was the first Tangle to hit the market even before IOTA.  The fact that they paused it is very telling,  doing these airdrops take ALOT of time and resources.  The DO team definitely didn't have the manpower early on to handle all this and they are trying different things to figure it out as they go.  That doesn't mean it's a scam.  Would it have been better if they just ICO'd and asked for the $$ upfront like 90% of the altcoins.

If there sole purpose was just to spam, then they wouldn't have banned 100s of users for making low quality spam posts just to get more coins.  I think with every low Marketcap coin there is heavy potential for founders to run away and for it to be a scam.  I've seen this happen many many times from XBY, Bitbay, XEL, ZenCash Etc etc.  Fact is only time will tell.  It will always be the divide of people invested in it vs those that are not.  It's the stance of innocent til proven guilty VS guilty until proven innocent.

No it wasn't used by Byteball. Byteball paid out to holders of Bitcoin. DO pays out to holders of DO. You can't compare the two whatsoever.

And if you look at most DO posts then yes, they are spam. They very rarely provide any thoughtful comments or any substantial information. You're extremely exceptional as far as DO members are concerned, and you clearly know your way around cryptos. But even you have grossly misrepresented the facts by comparing DO to Byteball.

I didnt' misrepresent.  They started out BTC for intial, then to BTC and BB.  Then they changed airdrop to pay to all holders of Byteball b/c the BTC whales were able to accrue massive amounts and dumped regularly.   Of course they had to payout to initial holders of BTC and then BB after.  They can't payout to BB holders if it hasn't even been distributed. DO is the same they didn't initially payout to holders of DO, just people participating in the sig campaign.  Also factor in that DO was was mineable as well.  

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
thegrey

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

Crypto noob

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:39:34 PM

The long and slow scam is still paying out. In the end it should be 2 mill scam coins left, held for future projects. The rest will be distributed to the community members and airdrop participants.
I may be naive, but as the weeks go, the less there is in those wallets, which have never been a secret.
Some more hard ongoing numbers here: https://blockstats.pw/deeponion/
Thanks for all the bumps of this thread. Free marketing Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
noeeel

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:10:30 PM

The long and slow scam is still paying out. In the end it should be 2 mill scam coins left, held for future projects. The rest will be distributed to the community members and airdrop participants.
I may be naive, but as the weeks go, the less there is in those wallets, which have never been a secret.
Some more hard ongoing numbers here: https://blockstats.pw/deeponion/
Thanks for all the bumps of this thread. Free marketing Smiley

I think a coin that was not called a scam cannot be succesful Cheesy So just get over it some Internet trolls call it scam, but they do not have any proof!

I mean how can they call it "scam" before there is any evidence. There is no evidence. You could say: "Be carefull, only invest what you can afford to loose, because not all coins have been distributed." But not, these people calling scam claim to know the future. Like the price predictions from MadMac, he tells from time to time, the chart will do this or that. These people are quite uneducated and act on emotional believes instead of taling in way not claiming to know the truth.

We have the 22nd airdrop coming, very soon we will have new tech news from they team. As I heard they do the last testing for the next feature. Also an Android Wallet was announced. I still HODL my ONIONS because I really see the potential of this coin. Only the future will tell, but please to not claim anything before there is evidence.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: