Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:48:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70286 times)
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:27:07 AM

The newer generation have no clue what a fair launched currency is... or i should say *was.

Things changed in crypto and you noobs don't see it because you just got here.

Actually I got in cryptos in January 2014 and after some months I had left in disgust for some years after seeing that at least 90% of all the new coins where shit-scam-coins where the devs would dump their premine on the publich after a few weeks. So I would not praise the good old times too much...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yinyangwinwang

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:35:15 AM

Good to see this still being discussed in the least because that means we as a community are trying to figure the scams from the not scams. However I did notice also that the github was not updated and this also did worry

me a bit. Is this reason to worry or is this standard for a project of this size?

DIGITIZECOIN.COM | 25% Bonus for Pre-Sale | Main-Sale April 22 2018
Made In Australia
▬▬▬ ■  WebsiteWhitepaper ■  ANN threadJoin Telegram ▬▬▬
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:05:24 AM

lol for now every coin that born it says to be scam , so where the legit one ? even ethereum is says as scam when it drop from their ATH to below $200 lol
joshki

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:05:07 AM

Good to see this still being discussed in the least because that means we as a community are trying to figure the scams from the not scams. However I did notice also that the github was not updated and this also did worry

me a bit. Is this reason to worry or is this standard for a project of this size?

Having a closed source windows only wallet is absolutely *not* standard for a project like this. Unless it's a scam of course.
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:37:51 AM

and only a few hundred people left in the inner circle, because they kicked all the other people time by time for suspiscious reason.
So dev, his friends and all their sockpuppets earn onions every time and some people without this insiderknowledge will buy the worthless coin.

kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:12:04 AM

and only a few hundred people left in the inner circle, because they kicked all the other people time by time for suspiscious reason.
So dev, his friends and all their sockpuppets earn onions every time and some people without this insiderknowledge will buy the worthless coin.

i admit it they did it because of some reason,
but about scam i do not think so,
it was like a serious project,the dev and his team kicked most people in order to burn the price until the airdrop end.
which mean there'll be another major change in the future and they want to monopolize it all.
when that time comes and only some people left,
they will get a lot of profit with it because the majority people already dump their coin when they get kicked by them.
it's a shady activity but i admit it that they have a good progress in their project
lannie1980

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:14:56 AM

if only 400 people are receiving the airdrop then surely this is a centralized currency? - the wealthy few - the trading volume is really low on the exchanges so no one is buying the tokens.

Looks like a major hold and dump at the end of the airdrop run. Prove me wrong deeponion please.

Any thoughts?
obszoenling

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:47:57 PM

I decided the other day to jump in on the airdrop before i saw this thread about staking the pre-mine, started reading through the laundry list of hyping requirements, and saw the one about having 100 Onions in your wallet to participate in any airdrop...forget about it.

all these coins suck, I am new to this but I have not seen 1 airdrop actually work yet...

NEM, Byteball, Ripple, Decred. Do your homework please Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
prlelbnwh

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:01:11 PM

i admit it they did it because of some reason,
but about scam i do not think so,
it was like a serious project,the dev and his team kicked most people in order to burn the price until the airdrop end.
which mean there'll be another major change in the future and they want to monopolize it all.
when that time comes and only some people left,
they will get a lot of profit with it because the majority people already dump their coin when they get kicked by them.
it's a shady activity but i admit it that they have a good progress in their project
I also think so, although DeepOnion is unlikely to be a hoax, but DeepOnion developers may have a shame. Any disagreeable voice will be kicked out of their community, mercilessly, is simply a fanatic MLM community.

bambarmia

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:00:55 PM

simply a fanatic MLM community.

Community of slaves and paid shills!
StrikerEureka

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:09:05 PM

Well, first of all it is not worthless since you have already a fluently working wallet and easily can make some transactions over the TOR network as well as using the DeepVault feature to validate documents. The reason why there is only a relatively small circle of Airdrop receivers is because the Airdrop is concepted to value the believers and supporters of this project and not some random people that only want to make a quick buck. That is also the reason why you get a founder status in the upcoming Votecentral if you participate in 21+ Airdrop rounds. The devs are passionate about building a strong community and in my opinion this makes them just more trustworthy. With their skills they could easily do a fake ICO and get a whole bunch of money if their only intention was to scam people.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Michelle24

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:43:50 PM

Well, first of all it is not worthless since you have already a fluently working wallet and easily can make some transactions over the TOR network as well as using the DeepVault feature to validate documents. The reason why there is only a relatively small circle of Airdrop receivers is because the Airdrop is concepted to value the believers and supporters of this project and not some random people that only want to make a quick buck. That is also the reason why you get a founder status in the upcoming Votecentral if you participate in 21+ Airdrop rounds. The devs are passionate about building a strong community and in my opinion this makes them just more trustworthy. With their skills they could easily do a fake ICO and get a whole bunch of money if their only intention was to scam people.
their skills?
They have no programmer skills, look in the github.
All was made from the community, not from dev.
They kicked also people, which were very active and there from the beginning.
The pattern is very clear, only dev and his friends are now there, very rare high rank accounts, but its not my problem.

Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:25:47 PM

Having a closed source windows only wallet is absolutely *not* standard for a project like this. Unless it's a scam of course.

I wanted to invest a little bit, because I've heard a lot of things lately, but over the past weeks I've learned more and I'm sure I'm better off not risking it. A waste of time and money.
midvoc

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:41:24 PM

you are joking right?

- fluently working wallet - everyone has that including scams

- Deepvault? all i was looking for in my life was to validate documents and now deeponion can do this for me - my docx's thank you

- a fake ICO? - they didn't have to - they have people like you praising them up amongst all the other acolytes that now have to pay to be involved in the project (it was based around airdrops wasn't it?)
midvoc

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:45:46 PM

I wanted to invest a little bit, because I've heard a lot of things lately, but over the past weeks I've learned more and I'm sure I'm better off not risking it. A waste of time and money.

see your gut instinct in this game? if it sounds too good to be true..... blah blah blah
midvoc

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:47:56 PM

their skills?
They have no programmer skills, look in the github.
All was made from the community, not from dev.
They kicked also people, which were very active and there from the beginning.
The pattern is very clear, only dev and his friends are now there, very rare high rank accounts, but its not my problem.

absolutely - they basically copied and pasted from another coin - and asked loads of mugs to join in an airdrop to keep it going over a year - 40 weeks i think - after the 40th airdrop i will watch with eager anticipation to see how this unfolds.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:51:58 PM

Are you really promoting this coin ?, I don't see you carrying any DeepOnion Material, what exactly do you have to gain by this accusation. Yes that's exactly what it is you going on a hunch that something might happen and your proof is the premine staking. This was discussed in the thread and everyone  agreed what the extra coins from POS being generated was going to be used for.

It seems like you on a crusade to defame this brand at all costs. Its like saying oh he has a gun with bullets he will probably kill someone, you cant judge on what has not happened. I find this really premature and really no substance in what you trying to achieve.

what would be the world without people that volutarily reveal evil and are righteus by nature for free? right we would have to pay constantly for everything to get honest information at all.

joshki

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:56:04 PM

if only 400 people are receiving the airdrop then surely this is a centralized currency? - the wealthy few - the trading volume is really low on the exchanges so no one is buying the tokens.

Looks like a major hold and dump at the end of the airdrop run. Prove me wrong deeponion please.

Any thoughts?

You have accurately assessed the problem.
joshki

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:58:54 PM

Deepvault is nothing.  The functionality to put document hashes on a blockchain existed in 2009. It has nothing to do with a privacy coin also.

Centralizing the coin makes it useless - except as a pump and dump coin at the end of the airdrop.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:59:26 PM

I guess it happened again and again that coins get accused of being scams, and that they are successful anyway. Ethereum was called a scam, Iota is called a scam, and as for Dash, this thread was just nearby this one:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995710.0

So my advise is to use the word scam only when incontrovertible.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: