Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:53:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70281 times)
joshki

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:54:57 AM

All of deeponion paid shills and supporters are immoral motherfuckers. They will support any scam that is paying out and will sell out anything and anybody for a couple bucks a weeks. If that Chinese dude Crypto-Rainbow will offer them to suck his dick for more free onions, they will agree for sure. 

The immoral motherfuckers are the guys who support (invest behind the scenes, or actively partake in the communities) 99% of all coins that ever posted on this site and claim that the other 99% coins are scams and fraud.

There has been only 1-2 coins in the past 5 years that have legitimate practical use or are the stepping stones to doing so. The rest of digital currencies were created for 1 purpose and 1 purpose only, to enrich the pyramid.

The devs/founders of these coins are all money hungry whores as well, and that fosters a large market cap, by getting your shills to buy in the coin to create the illusion that non-investors in shitcoin X are missing out on Shitcoin X. You put your money in, you create value for the coin (price mcap etc) and you take it out and become rich when enough people have bought into it.

I'm not defending DO, and I've stated i don't like their devs.  But, again 99% of cryptos ever launched on these forums have the same type of community and the same type of money hungry whores as DO. There is no difference. The hypocrisy that's occurring here is triggering me.

If you're that braindead to mock this coin, then you should take a hard look at any shitcoin you've invested in and ask yourself "why is my shitcoin different?" it isn't, it's only different because you've invested your time or money into it.

Wake the fuck up you hypocritical idiots.

Finally someone who gets it. Bash deeponion but passively condone the 27 bitcoin forks that are coming out in the next 3 months. This by my definition makes bitcoin a scam coin as well. Who's just trying to cash in now? Everyone's just out to make a buck in this space.. let's be honest here. None of these coins have any intrinsic value because they are all open source and if a corporation wants to use them they will simply copy one, with no remuneration.

You want the honest truth? Aside from being a store of value, 99% of these crypto currencies are going to end up with no services, accomplishing absolutely nothing. They are a stepping stone to the blockchain technology that will replace them, technology that will be constantly evolving, and I have to tell you, the numerous bitcoin forks coming out are not what I would call "evolution" ... the first evolution in this space was proof of stake, delegated proof of stake, and hybrid proof of stake and work, and from there we will continue.. of course the mining hogs will always promote the proof of work coins.

Which one of those evolutionary features does deeponion support?

I will admit it's nothing ground breaking. It's a hybrid proof of work/proof of stake coin which offers advantages when it comes to confirmation times and fee structure. It uses the tor network which adds a layer of security. The main selling point is a community structure designed to promote development and advertising of the coin by the people who have a vested interest in it. It has one of the most active communities for a coin it's marketcap that I've come across. Heck NEM doesn't get 1/2 the messages on their board and they're a top 10 coin.

It's somewhat like NEM when they gave away all the stakes way back when hoping it would give more people a chance to own the coin thus they'd be motivated to promote it. (I was one who got a stake)  I don't put it at the same class as NEM, but I believe a profit can be made from it. For me that's all that matters. When I pick stocks in the stock market I don't get myself emotionally attached to them. I weigh the fundimentals and ask myself if there's profit to be made.

If I start not getting my airdrops or any other suspicious things start to happen I'll reweigh my opinion accordingly. This is one reason I decided not to invest in Centra. They weren't making their payouts and weren't responding to inquiries. The development team of a coin does need to be held to a standard. When you're talking about millions of  dollars there's no excuse for disappearing for weeks at a time and not keeping people updated. I will monitor things. :p

So, nothing... 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:38:04 AM

Ya.. for sure bicoin is the most valueld coin since others are alts but ETH would be a much better coin. d otg

I should report you.
Spammer idiot douche  Roll Eyes
He created his account a few hours ago and is handing out advice all over (24 posts so far)

Check out this gem..  Cheesy

LISK takesan exessie amunt f to launch, the b zz might drop from waiting around an excessive amount of.cvoou

Topic was = regret by not believing in BITCOIN?

Problem is not his rape of English but the fact he doesn't know what the topics are about.
Most people in crypto are THIS guy.
Sad and pathetic.

Perfect for Deep coin the Onion scam.  Cheesy

b zz might drop with an excessive amount of.cvoou !!!!111ONE d otg !!!!111

FUD first & ask questions later™
cryptobengal

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:52:08 AM

wow , shure seems like there is a lot of negitive energy on this thread, I think there is a lot of good ideas happening over there at DEEPOnion and i think i want to be part of that kind of community, definitly not what fud is happening here....Peace out
JWKY

Activity: 602
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:06:01 AM

wow , shure seems like there is a lot of negitive energy on this thread, I think there is a lot of good ideas happening over there at DEEPOnion and i think i want to be part of that kind of community, definitly not what fud is happening here....Peace out

just to raise your awareness, I apply for VIP task and then being banned for 1 month
therefore I advice you not to apply VIP task otherwise end up like me.
***ME only slowly do about 3 task per week only with care and my own unique comments.*** speachless already
unless you very PROFESSIONAL COMMENT
wish you good luck.
LOL  Grin

●⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬ Bitcoin RM(First smart fork of Bitcoin,100% Proof-of-Work) ▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫●
▬ ● ▬   Bitcoin RM is NOW LIVE, Pool mining, ECI apply now HERE   ▬ ● ▬
●⚫ ▬▬▬ Website | ANN | Discord | GitHub | Reddit | Youtube | Medium | Facebook | Twitter | Pool ▬▬▬ ⚫●
Gogochen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:27:55 AM

DeepOnion is too focused on marketing, but listening to my friend says it doesn't have any real updates on its code, which is just too bad.

mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:03:53 PM

Why are we still discussing this shit? Everybody with clear mind knows that deeponion is a scam. Yes SCAM ! What type of scam ? New MLM using blockchain for scamming people.  
Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:03:54 PM

I've always felt that DeepOnion was a Scam because its code was rarely updated, yet its marketing was excellent, and it was completely different from a technology company.

But, the value of a cryptocoin is 100% its community.  There must be a tech underpinning, but community is key.  Bitcoin survives without central support, but that is only because it is first.

Also, this is not  a technology company, it is a widely distributed currency.  It should not look like a company.  Since it is not a company, the devs must be paid somehow.  It is ridiculous to think otherwise.

I was a skeptic too, but I follow the (insanely) easy rules and got in.  The rules have gotten harder, but not too hard.

DeepOnion is advertised as a very advanced anon coin, this is obviously a lot of coding/testing. All they do is marketing (and cleaning their ann thread is their priority) Cheesy

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:48:58 AM

I've always felt that DeepOnion was a Scam because its code was rarely updated, yet its marketing was excellent, and it was completely different from a technology company.

But, the value of a cryptocoin is 100% its community.  There must be a tech underpinning, but community is key.  Bitcoin survives without central support, but that is only because it is first.

Also, this is not  a technology company, it is a widely distributed currency.  It should not look like a company.  Since it is not a company, the devs must be paid somehow.  It is ridiculous to think otherwise.

I was a skeptic too, but I follow the (insanely) easy rules and got in.  The rules have gotten harder, but not too hard.

DeepOnion is advertised as a very advanced anon coin, this is obviously a lot of coding/testing. All they do is marketing (and cleaning their ann thread is their priority) Cheesy
Advertised as =/= actually is.
Mikanoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:57:06 AM

the ponzi seems to be out of gas soon  Roll Eyes
How soon? Please tell Smiley

CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:00:08 AM

the ponzi seems to be out of gas soon  Roll Eyes
How soon? Please tell Smiley

You can always tell a "ponzi" is running out of steam when it is doing better and better each week.

PONZI - a form of fraud in which belief in the success of a nonexistent enterprise is fostered by the payment of quick returns to the first investors from money invested by later investors.

DeepOnion - real, usable, currency
DeepOnion - not being paid from purchases by others
DeepOnion - not quick returns
DeepOnion - not PONZI

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
longestday3030

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:36:46 AM

DeepOnion is too focused on marketing, but listening to my friend says it doesn't have any real updates on its code, which is just too bad.

Unfortunately for the updates, but got to admit, they are pretty good in marketing. They also were able to make a reward system that entices people to to actively promote their coin. Other developers can learn a lot on how they do things in deeponion.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 06:24:29 AM

Thanks for this post. I was already thinking of investing in it. God bless you.
Costanza1

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:46:37 AM

I wonder what the naysayers will have to bitch about once deepsend is implemented....

Website        ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆     ANN Thread
Whitepaper  The Future of Anonymous Trading    ◆ Twitter         
Discord        ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇      ◆ Telegram     
joshki

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:34:03 AM

I wonder what the naysayers will have to bitch about once deepsend is implemented....

LOL

Is that even on the roadmap anymore?  I thought voting was more important than actually implementing any real privacy features (which deepsend isn't).
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:47:05 AM

How could they implement anything without having an actual coder? The one they supposedly engaged (which is of course also anonymous) is working on copying code from other Android wallets. That's easy. DeepSend is complex. That's why they will not do it. But still keep bragging about it. Just like politicians, everybody knows they are bloody liars, still some people vote for them Cheesy
longestday3030

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:26:11 AM

How could they implement anything without having an actual coder? The one they supposedly engaged (which is of course also anonymous) is working on copying code from other Android wallets. That's easy. DeepSend is complex. That's why they will not do it. But still keep bragging about it. Just like politicians, everybody knows they are bloody liars, still some people vote for them Cheesy

Deep Onion's market capitalization is high now, together with the daily trading volume. They can easily raise the funds needed to hire the needed expertise.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
MadMac

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:39:41 AM

Deep Onion's market capitalization is high now, together with the daily trading volume. They can easily raise the funds needed to hire the needed expertise.
Sure, but I would have done that first before lying about it.
Creatus

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:50:10 AM

This coin is far from a scam. I have great expectations on this.
MadMac

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:02:55 PM

This coin is far from a scam. I have great expectations on this.
You better have, if with DO or something else/better/real, you will certainly find out over time. Good luck.
staker$

Activity: 87

I love donation, BTC: 1P3TzmdoTJGafGWjoezDMudUb5zY

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 03:40:41 PM

As long as I see real airdrops coming in, there's no basis for a scam accusation. About the 100 coins requirement, I have not seen anything wrong, instead it's a test for the participant's real interest, loyalty and support to the project, so he won't just benefit from the airdrop like any bounty/airdrop hunters and then dump his coin irresponsibly and go on find another airdrop. In addition, one may not need to buy those 100 initial onions totally since there are many ways of earning them for free in the community (like what I did). Not unless he has not real intention to participate in the development of the project and would only wanted was an easy airdrop money. No effort whatsoever, then you need to buy them, but then again, you need to show real involvement by taking some effort and following some rules to keep receiving airdrops, otherwise you won't deserve to get more.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: