Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:47:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Haasonline Simple Trade Bot For BTCe and Bitstamp[Main topic]  (Read 416407 times)
miaoux

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 02:06:54 PM

Strangely, given how LTC is going ... the benchmarking seems to show that one indicator works better than having more for me - does this match with anyone else's results?

Also, the historic data will be an incredible godsend, as I think sometimes it's just pot luck on how things work out over a shorter (under 5000 updates) period. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 04:25:32 PM

I'm in the process of reading through this thread. I guess my next question is, is this software really worth $160? And with no refund... I'm hoping to hear about some positive experiences before buying.
I can tell you on Monday.
First I test it couple days.

I buy it because if I make own api call bot software, it will take few days and then it's way more expensive for me.
But now I can't make any changes to code and I have to trust the dev..
but I hope this is good invest  Tongue

... if this sucks, I will make own simple bot code and share it on github... or here  Grin

Just FYI, writing a bot of your own can be done easily in 48 hours or so if you have the skills.

You also have to understand trading bots are very hard to get right, so I'm not sure if you could call buying any bot a good investment. I see them more as play things.

I know there is no any bots which can trade alone, but it may help me to make open and close orders that I already plan to use.
I miss 1 to 2 good trade moment/day only because It's too risky just open but no close.
My Bot is now active. Smiley
My settings are simple: Buy after chrash, sell when pull back 50%
I hold usd and accept the risky, that I may need to stay on btc for longer time, if pull back not happen.

So far everything ok and dev response to my question:
The price difference indicator is working based on the last buy and sell prices. The indicator has a relative relation to the currency. So if you set 400 as last buy and sell values and you enter 10 for sell and -10 for buy the trigger prices will become 410 and 390.

Let's test it Smiley
Jude Austin
Legendary

Activity: 1140
Merit: 1000

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 08:35:28 PM

For some reason I can't get the bot to make a sell.

It will buy, it will hit the sell trigger, but it won't execute the trade.

Not trying to bash your software but I have never gotten it to work correctly, not once.

The very first time I used this software the functions were reversed and it was selling when it was supposed to be buying, vice versa.

Now it won't even execute trades at the proper triggers.

If the intentions of this bot are to lose money, then it is a success.

I believe a lot of the logic behind this software is incorrect.

Does anyone else have a success story with this bot?

Buy or sell $100 of Crypto and get $10!
miaoux

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 01:01:47 AM

It works for me. Which version are you using?
Maybe if you post a screenshot of your problems it'll be easier to determine the problem.
CryptoMaster

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 09:29:12 AM

If it reaches the sell trigger and it doesn't sell, that means the indicator you are using is not giving a Sell signal. This can be 'normal' or it can mean a problem with the indicator.

Then, if the market goes down fast, it might already be out of the sell trigger before the indicator gives a Sell signal, so then it wouldn't sell. It's not cool but it's not a problem of the Bot, sometimes indicators don't respond fast enough to certain market movements, they're not perfect.

Personally it has been working well for me, especially after last update. And next update looks even better with the solutions Stephan is working on for out of scope, which is one of the remaining issues right now.
krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 10:14:29 AM

In the new version no matter what I put in ammount the field is red. In the old versions that meant that you were making a loss due to the exchange fees. I cant change the mininum raise or drop so I dont understand why that is red.  I created a price change indicator well above the exchange costs and left the bot running, no action in the bot siginal, the RSI seem to be working but the bot singal is flat and the price difference indicator is flat. Maybe just not enought market movement? Anyone have an idea?

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

Stephan224 (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

Software developer

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 10:30:33 AM

True, if all goes well then i will be release a new version tomorrow. Everything is ready and tested here, but i am still working on Cryptsy. There is a problem with the API is the last release and i was not able yet to find out the source of the problem.

@krach:
The trade-amount checks 2 things; First if you enter 0 it will turn red and second if you put in more coins then you have then the field will be red turn red too. The amount of coins you can put in is depending on the coin position and on your wallet. So i suggest you take a look at that.

Please note:
A lot of people get also confused by the fact that if you coin position is "Sold" then you are not owning the same type of coins as you can enter into the trade amount. So a conversion is needed, just like you do at the exchange website.

Tip:
Select All-in, wait a few seconds and the all-in will show 90% of the current wallet value at the selected coin position.

Known problems:
I recommend to use a lower trade-amount or to use the all-in option when trading 24/7. Overhead in both wallet sides is recommended to avoid any possible rounding problems.

Known issues:
Some people use 2 trade-bots on the same exchange and currency, of course you need to divide the trade-amount in this case and never use the all-in in this case. (tip: with 2 trade-bots on 1 exchange and 1 currency you can setup 2 different strategies and increase your profit this way)

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 10:56:28 AM

Hello, Stephan.
 First, thank you for the program. In general, works fine. For me the important thing is this - how can I put in the settings of the bot to sell at 0.01 quantity. For example, I have 10BTC, but I do not want to sell the entire amount at once. can the bot do a little bet or should I do it manually?
More. Who can tell which indicators best exhibit at trade BTC/USD? In such a dynamic market bot does not have time to fast react. Trading on the BTC-e

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 11:15:11 AM

Hi,
OK I figured it out -Open Orders- of course. That is why it was red.
Thanks

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 11:36:13 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2013, 12:15:01 PM by Stephan224

Hello, Stephan.
 First, thank you for the program. In general, works fine. For me the important thing is this - how can I put in the settings of the bot to sell at 0.01 quantity. For example, I have 10BTC, but I do not want to sell the entire amount at once. can the bot do a little bet or should I do it manually?
More. Who can tell which indicators best exhibit at trade BTC/USD? In such a dynamic market bot does not have time to fast react. Trading on the BTC-e

The simple trade bot has been build to support up to 8 decimals, so in theory you should be able to trade with this amount as lowest amount. However, sometimes the exchange has a rule that they do not allow trades less then 0.01BTC for example. I can not warn you for this because A) the rules of the exchange minimum values change to fast, i can not hard code them. B) the rules are not published by the API so i can not see them.

If you have 10BTC and you want to play it safe i would recommend to trade with 0.5BTC, 0.2BTC or 0.1BTC each time. These values are accepted by all the exchanges as far as i know.

BTC/USD is very responsive the last time but the past hours it was almost stable. Both RSI as MACD will do fine on it now.

@all:
I almost forget to post this... the release of tomorrow will also have a alpha implementation of the new MACD-MA indicator inside it. I have added it on the last minute so everybody can have a look at it. I do not recommend it to be used 24/7 unless your benchmark results are showing it will work. I have added it for review purposes only, but it works of course.

The MACD-MA indicator is the same as the MACD indicator but it is based on the momentum of the MACD and the signal-line. The signal line is the moving average of the MACD values, so this indicator will give you different momentums compared to the MACD indicator.

----------------

Edit:
I have got Cryptsy working again for the next release. I am now doing some final tests and as soon that is done i will update the software again. Smiley

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
timondv

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 12:26:54 PM

Stephan, could you add confirmation of closing the application? I closed it a few times...accidentally
MBTY

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 06:24:52 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2013, 06:48:14 PM by MBTY

http://www.haasonline.com/payment-details/
The download itself is limited to 100 downloads, this means you will be able to download the software 100-times. This must be well enough to get the software and stay updated.
My limit was 50
http://savepic.su/3832599.png
Who needs this limit. I downloaded Bot v. 9.0.1 - was`n t working correctly. Now 9.0.2 - same errors.
I must download not working soft 50 times? This bot earned for me only 0.5 $ in one month.
1) Please help me to configure this bot on btc-e. (BTC/USD or BTC/RUR) (Screenshot or something). I have "1 trade and freeze"
2) Remove limit. Nothing was said about the limit when I bought the bot.
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 08:12:40 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2013, 01:11:08 AM by Stephan224

@MBTY:
1. I want to suggest to read the Help instead of the payment details. Wink
2. It like the page says "This must be well enough to get the software and stay updated." So that limit will remain there.

@timondv:
Good idea, i have added it directly. It will be in the release of today. Wink

MBTY

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 07:42:05 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2013, 08:34:38 AM by MBTY

http://savepic.org/4711163m.png
Wallet shows wrong values. API has been updated about 10 times.
http://savepic.org/4668152m.png
I did not find in a help answer to the question "Why bot does not sell BTC at a price $ 442 if bought it for $ 418.6"
CryptoMaster

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 09:44:01 AM

http://savepic.org/4668152m.png
I did not find in a help answer to the question "Why bot does not sell BTC at a price $ 442 if bought it for $ 418.6"

I would say it's because coin position should be Bought. Sold = you have USD and want BTC, Bought=you have BTC and want USD.
MBTY

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 10:26:35 AM

http://savepic.org/4663027m.png
Now what is wrong?  Grin
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 10:54:40 AM

That is easy, but it is very clear to me you are not understand how the software works. (therefore i redirected you to the help pages) The chart you are showing us is a chart of the RSI indicator. The RSI indicator is known for its overbuy and oversell commands, that is what we are seeing here to. However, buying and selling does not only exists out of a indicator signal, it exists out of more signals that will determine if a trade is allowed. For example, you need to overcome the fee costs to become profitable, that information is NOT shown in this chart. To see the final signal of the trade bot you have to look at the bot signal chart. That chart shows you the real trade-bot signal.

Just remember: a buy or sell command exists out of more signals then just the indicator signal. That is why i added the tab "Trade-bot signals", at this tab you can see all the triggers involved for a final signal.

Just look at the following screenshot:

Last night i did a test run to ensure the new release is working properly before i release this new version today. What you are looking at here is a very basic setup with a low trade-amount. It has run last night at CampBX on All-in and this is the result. Please note that i did note make use of any advanced settings in this case, it is really a very basic setup.

BTW: I did not make any changes to the trade-engine, there is no difference in logic compared to the version everybody has right now.

MBTY

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 11:29:21 AM

Test BTC-E API, before release, please.
Stephan224
http://savepic.org/4699894m.png
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 12:50:06 PM

It is working, check the assigned rights to the API key. (this is also written down in the help, you really must go read it)

MBTY

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 02:08:55 PM

It is working, check the assigned rights to the API key. (this is also written down in the help, you really must go read it)

I read it. Sending my API to you (PM) for testing on your PC. (May be it`s my system bug`s)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: