Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:15:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92776 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:49:24 AM

I was checking out SOMA's partners and then I saw this project I have never seen before. Its called

https://www.opakeco.org/

Their slogan is 'Bringing transparency and accountability to humanitarian causes' and they want to bring transparency to donations for charities. I think this is a brilliant project because I know a lot of people want to donate, but they dont like the idea of not knowing where their money is going. Happy to see that blockchain projects partner up with each other!

Unfortunately, they didn't reach their soft cap but although they stated that they will work on their project by their own.

so if not reach the soft cap this project will cancle and refund ? or there is any news about this from dev
delaying or canceling or posponed ?

No, they said, that they have some money from "angel investor" and they will countinue development in any way.

Please don't mix up 2 projects here! This opakeco project - never heard of it - seems the one who didn't reach the soft cap. Soma is, as you said, backed up by an angel investor and will continue no matter what the total raised funds will be at the end of the ICO.
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:54:15 AM

I was checking out SOMA's partners and then I saw this project I have never seen before. Its called

Their slogan is 'Bringing transparency and accountability to humanitarian causes' and they want to bring transparency to donations for charities. I think this is a brilliant project because I know a lot of people want to donate, but they dont like the idea of not knowing where their money is going. Happy to see that blockchain projects partner up with each other!

I never give to "charities". To be a  charity organization, you only have to give away some 10% of the donations.  So 90% would be for administrative purpouses I guess?
Charity landscape definately needs more transparency. It's good to know, that SOMA is interested in good causes.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:16:40 AM

I never give to "charities". To be a  charity organization, you only have to give away some 10% of the donations.  So 90% would be for administrative purpouses I guess?
Charity landscape definately needs more transparency. It's good to know, that SOMA is interested in good causes.

i dont donate to charities too - check out the regulations of charity organisations on google. and after that check out how the bigest charity organisations act...
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 936

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:29:16 AM

It was their mistake (
They must have android demo-version before crowdsale. Most of investors have android, not Iphone

Well, then they do not understand their target audience. Either we are not this audience. Or simply did not have time to develop a version on Android, as it is more difficult and longer to do than the version for the iphone.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:43:09 AM

It was their mistake (
They must have android demo-version before crowdsale. Most of investors have android, not Iphone

Well, then they do not understand their target audience. Either we are not this audience. Or simply did not have time to develop a version on Android, as it is more difficult and longer to do than the version for the iphone.

so there is not a android version by now? well i could say that the iphone version is quite nice so far but the target audience is definetly using android
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:55:17 AM

It was their mistake (

I always thought that it only will be a matter of time and that an Android version will be released during the ICO. Now, with the ICO soon over I am not so sure anymore. Maybe an Android app is much more complicated than they thought.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:10:05 PM

It was their mistake (

I always thought that it only will be a matter of time and that an Android version will be released during the ICO. Now, with the ICO soon over I am not so sure anymore. Maybe an Android app is much more complicated than they thought.

Well I am not a programmer, but I heared from a friend that it is not that easy to port a iOS app to an Android App. So probably the devs need more time for this then thought.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:17:07 PM

It was their mistake (

Well I am not a programmer, but I heared from a friend that it is not that easy to port a iOS app to an Android App. So probably the devs need more time for this then thought.

Actually, i think making ios first was a wrong decision in the first place.

It is very predictable that crypto world majority would go with Android.

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:30:02 PM

Unfortunately, they didn't reach their soft cap but although they stated that they will work on their project by their own.

so if not reach the soft cap this project will cancle and refund ? or there is any news about this from dev

No, they said, that they have some money from "angel investor" and they will countinue development in any way.

Seems like everybody else knew about this project already! Too bad they didnt raise enough money with ICO and hope they can continue.
I wonder what kind of partnership SOMA has with them tho. Maybe SOMA is just helping out by promoting their brand

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:51:59 PM

It was their mistake (

As an android and an iphone owner, i prefer android, and i really would see that datum market would mostly construct by android users. People affording new iphones aren't the target audience for selling their data. They really don't need pocket chance so much.
Cucumbaba

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:14:32 PM

angel investor ? where you read info about this, it is impossible continue development since they dont have any fund
it is better they refund investor money, and prepare to developt with their own cash

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:27:23 PM

Please don't mix up 2 projects here! This opakeco project - never heard of it - seems the one who didn't reach the soft cap. Soma is, as you said, backed up by an angel investor and will continue no matter what the total raised funds will be at the end of the ICO.

And soma has already an alpha app and a partnership with utrust  (even if I don't like this partnership,  I explained why so many times )

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Kennedy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:29:36 PM

Still hope there will be some news before the sale ends or something to see about the market application to get more people on board

i was a little inactive the last days - is the android version of the app is launched now?

Android app i think is still in development. I though hope it will be released by the 4th quarter of this year which will coincide with its beta release.
I know but I want it now!  Grin Anyway I'm looking forward to beta release
in the short term, investors prefer Android version, because the price of the ICO will rise quickly, but I think in the long run, if the Soma gain higher initial budget to faster development platform, it would be better.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:44:42 PM

It was their mistake (

Actually, i think making ios first was a wrong decision in the first place.

It is very predictable that crypto world majority would go with Android.

not everyone is making the right decisions all the time. they probably needed better advisers on the product development.

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:51:17 PM

It was their mistake (

As an android and an iphone owner, i prefer android, and i really would see that datum market would mostly construct by android users. People affording new iphones aren't the target audience for selling their data. They really don't need pocket chance so much.

Since everybody is speculating about android and IOS users, I looked up this info

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:06:04 PM

It was their mistake (

Since everybody is speculating about android and IOS users, I looked up this info

thus means, 12-13% have ios phones?

well, i am a rich bitch owning one then Smiley

ios is a closed more secure operating system than android os. the problem with android is, that you can run every shit on it, without securities and infect your phone in the worst case.
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:11:18 PM

It was their mistake (

I was thinking android is leading on the crypto community but for total, it was head to head but I was mistaken.

Thanks for this chart.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:25:35 PM

I am looking for new information about Soma. I have repeatedly asked about their business model and I still do not know it.

Maybe I should attempt a different method.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh-oh-e-oh-oh-oh
I'll get her hot, show her what I've got
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh-oh-e-oh-oh-oh,
I'll get her hot, show her what I've got
Can't read my
Can't read my
No she can't read my business model
(He's got me like nobody)
Can't read my
Can't read my
No she can't read my business model
(He is gonna let nobody)
B b b business model, b b b business model
(Muh muh muh muh)
B b b business model, b b business model
(Muh muh muh muh)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:26:55 PM

It was their mistake (

I was thinking android is leading on the crypto community but for total, it was head to head but I was mistaken.

Thanks for this chart.

Well it was clear that android will have a bigger userbase since a lot of differnent smartphone maker are using it, but in the end android is really not the better OS in my eyes. But yes, as this is about Soma, they should really work on an android based app first probably.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:27:09 PM

I'm not sure if having the Android version of the demo would made a better ICO.
They offer enough to see the potential of this project.

Only 4 days left for this ICO!
ICO did well in these hard times. Great work devs!
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: