Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:49:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Baikal Giant X10  (Read 132854 times)
Gongolo

Activity: 374
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:27:14 PM

When I bought my single x10 (last October), I should have bought more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Selector79

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:37:05 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 04:49:55 PM by Selector79

And sell in Januar at pump!  That would be the best.

I sold one and got my money back!    Hardware is payed.  Should better sell all in januar and buy cryptocoins on exchange.

It would be much better.  

If baikal where NOW 1440 USD I would not buy it!   For 2699 no way.   Invest better your money in CRYPTO.  You will get much more than!

If you buy BAIKAL X10 you earn now only 10 USD or so a day.  Or less.    How many days do you need to mine 2699 USD???     The market will for sure grow soon.
If you buy cryptocoin and get 10%.  How much earn you???  So think yourself
ruplikminer

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:03:32 PM

I sold one and got my money back!    Hardware is payed.  Should better sell all in januar and buy cryptocoins on exchange.

It would be much better.  

If baikal where NOW 1440 USD I would not buy it!   For 2699 no way.   Invest better your money in CRYPTO.  You will get much more than!

If you buy BAIKAL X10 you earn now only 10 USD or so a day.  Or less.    How many days do you need to mine 2699 USD???     The market will for sure grow soon.

I have been making simulation of Baikal with some custom coins during the past days I would have made 15 to 20 usd per day. You just have to find the right coins. So yes it's still worth for me. I will have my money back in about 6 months. Maybe less. Way better than GPUs.
Gongolo

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:17:46 PM

It would be much better.  

Well...
After roi, and I did it really soon, I like to mine young coins too, with low diff and low value, even when they have no exchange available yet.

Hopefully, their value will grow (way more than 10%) and after some months maybe I can sell them with an interesting earning.

At least, I'm doing so: I don't like autoswitch/autoexchange pools, but it's just my personal taste.
Hellracer

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:28:35 PM

i bought my X10 at the 2nd batch for 1188 usd each. I have achieved ROI for a long time.

There is currently no better miner like the x10 don't let any bullshit tell you, one should show me a miner that now runs better than the x10.

Yes of course the Cryptonight miner but only as long as monero did not complete the hard fork.

There will definitely come 2 new algorithms, I think Baikal will wait for the market situation so that when the market turns at the end of april they can charge 8k usd for the miners again and then they cut out the 2 new algorithms (my estimation NIST5 and Groest).

Don't let anything tell you there are definitely 2 new algorithms to x10.

If you hold the coins for 1 year you will see what a profit it has become.
If anyone doesn't believe that the whole kryptomarkt berg is going up then you are out of place here with mining

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
cryptonitro

Activity: 348
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:41:46 PM

i bought my X10 at the 2nd batch for 1188 usd each. I have achieved ROI for a long time.

There is currently no better miner like the x10 don't let any bullshit tell you, one should show me a miner that now runs better than the x10.

Yes of course the Cryptonight miner but only as long as monero did not complete the hard fork.

There will definitely come 2 new algorithms, I think Baikal will wait for the market situation so that when the market turns at the end of april they can charge 8k usd for the miners again and then they cut out the 2 new algorithms (my estimation NIST5 and Groest).

If anyone doesn't believe that the whole kryptomarkt berg is going up then you are out of place here with mining

It's not a bad miner , we never say that , but the time to buy it is bad, at this price , do not hope anything for new algo to change profit , Groestl will change their algo , they dont want asic ! and nist as only one coin i mean a good one , so new algo won't change anything.

The only project make me believe ... Holochain
Hitti

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:41:05 PM

yes, but still is really good that there is any alternative algo. Not single one as other miners
Gongolo

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:46:46 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 09:21:57 PM by Gongolo

It's not a bad miner , we never say that , but the time to buy it is bad, at this price , do not hope anything for new algo to change profit , Groestl will change their algo , they dont want asic ! and nist as only one coin i mean a good one , so new algo won't change anything.

This is asic world, it's normal: each asic has a short life, 2-4 months of great mining, then earnings drop.
And each asic model, when released, has been already "tested" by developers for some months: THEY did great earnings.

Look at D3: huge earnings during preorder, great earnings when released, after a couple of batches profit dropped. Currently, it could not cover power costs when mining (1200W).

X10 offers 5 algos at low power, much better than GPU rigs.
IMHO, it's a great miner, very versatile, certainly more than other asic miners currently on the market.

If you invest some time reasearching, you can still earn 15-20 USD (or more) in this red days. At 120W-150W-360W.
There are a lot of skein, myr-gr, quark coins out there.

I know some people are trying to rebuild x10 sgminer to make it use nist5 and groestl, supported by current hardware: maybe they fail, but if not, I'm sure we will see immediate release of new x10 firmware by Baikal.  Grin
Of course, with 2 new algos available.

Anyway, I think x10 will have a longer life than other asic.
henrylitee

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:08:39 PM

In which pools are you minning to get the most profit
cryptonitro

Activity: 348
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:23:45 PM

This is asic world, it's normal: each asic has a short life, 2-4 months of great mining, then earnings drop.
And each asic model, when released, has been already "tested" by developers for some months: THEY did great earnings.

Look at D3: huge earnings during preorder, great earnings when released, after a couple of batches profit dropped. Currently, it could not cover power costs when mining (1200W).

X10 offers 5 algos at low power, much better than GPU rigs.
IMHO, it's a great miner, very versatile, certainly more than other asic miners currently on the market.

If you invest some time reasearching, you can still earn 15-20 USD (or more) in this red days. At 120W-150W-360W.
There are a lot of skein, myr-gr, quark coin out there.

I know some people is trying to rebuild x10 sgminer to make it use nist5 and groestl, supported by current hardware: maybe they fail, but if not, I'm sure we will see immediate release of new x10 firmware by Baikal.  Grin
Of course, with 2 new algos available.

Anyway, I think x10 will have a longer life than other asic.

they have sold many new x10, so trust me profit will be low. And crypto price is goind down to hell , and trust me i wait for the reverse , you can buy it but for those have not lot of experience they need all the clue to have a decison. actually it s hard to get more than 10~15$/day

The only project make me believe ... Holochain
Gongolo

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:54:29 PM

they have sold many new x10, so trust me profit will be low. And crypto price is goind down to hell , and trust me i wait for the reverse , you can buy it but for those have not lot of experience they need all the clue to have a decison. actually it s hard to get more than 10~15$/day

I agree.
If you are an experienced miner and want to add some more algos to your "firepower", x10 at 1500-2000$ could be interesting. For sure I will never pay 7000/each.

Still I can't understand who keeps putting x10 in a bad light.
X10 has been released Sept-Oct 2017 (so I guess Baikal and some other lucky people were mining at least since Aug 2017), first batch reached early buyers Nov 2017, after 3-4 months x10 ended its life for big earnings.

I didn't shutdown it, it's still mining.
But you are right, now it's hard to get more than 15-20$ per day per unit, therefore any new buyer is advised.
If you want to earn more, you will have to invest your time looking for new coins and/or going "solo" when possible.

Selector79

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:07:18 AM

It is right!  I never told that is bad miner. otherwise I would not buy it.    But now is not a right time to buy it.   You do not get the ROI and people who has already Baikal x10 have soon no earnings beacause of difficulty,  like d3!   

I would buy directly cryptocurrency if I were you!

I can sell my Baikals in Germany for 3000 a piece=)  If anybody is intrested.  Do not need to pay custom and it can take it today. No Problem.   And I buy than crypto directly =)
ruplikminer

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:56:14 AM

If you would REALLY think that the X10 is not worth anymore you would not try to sell it for 3650 USD when the price at Baikal is 2699 USD.... You would try to get rid of it for few bucks. But you know that the X10 is the best miner at the moment also considering the actual price is not bad at all. There is no GPU and no other ASIC miner that can compare now the ROI of the X10 at the actual price.

It is right!  I never told that is bad miner. otherwise I would not buy it.    But now is not a right time to buy it.   You do not get the ROI and people who has already Baikal x10 have soon no earnings beacause of difficulty,  like d3!   

I can sell my Baikals in Germany for 3000 a piece=)  If anybody is intrested.  Do not need to pay custom and it can take it today. No Problem.   And I buy than crypto directly =)
Selector79

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:12:43 AM

If you would REALLY think that the X10 is not worth anymore you would not try to sell it for 3650 USD when the price at Baikal is 2699 USD.... You would try to get rid of it for few bucks. But you know that the X10 is the best miner at the moment also considering the actual price is not bad at all. There is no GPU and no other ASIC miner that can compare now the ROI of the X10 at the actual price.

It is right!  I never told that is bad miner. otherwise I would not buy it.    But now is not a right time to buy it.   You do not get the ROI and people who has already Baikal x10 have soon no earnings beacause of difficulty,  like d3!    

I can sell my Baikals in Germany for 3000 a piece=)  If anybody is intrested.  Do not need to pay custom and it can take it today. No Problem.   And I buy than crypto directly =)

You do not understand.    I like my Baikal.    But if more buy new Baikal X10 also, nobody earn money!  Because difficulty goes to the moon!!!

I got already the ROI and got more than I invested.  (Because I sold one X10 in Januar for 8000 EURO)  And bought more for 1440 USD in october!  
I got on 3 Baikal in 3 Month --->0.33 BTC!!!   The price of coins was OK first 2 Month!

For me are 10 USD a day OK!     What is about you?    Are 5 USD or less OK for you, if you buy it for 2699 USD?      Because if you buy and some more people, we all participate the network and earnings goes down for all BAIKAL X10 !!!    

Why I tell it to you?   Because my earnings goes down.   But I tell it to you also for your reason!     You will lose more, if you buy it!
Goool

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:04:20 AM

X10 batch 1  $1200 and now after one year the X10 costs $2699 and min order 2
Selector79

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:11:58 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 12:19:28 PM by Selector79

Also if Baikal give us NIST5 and Groestl,  we do not earn much more!  Because Groestl will change algorithm than and on NIST5 is only one good coin.  If all baikal goes on it, you can think yourself, how much and how long we earn there!

One way is when the coins price goes up in a price, than we earn more!   But it is better to invest for example 3000 USD in one coin and get 6000 on double price, than mine instead 10 USD --> 20 USD a day  =)
tomwrx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:42:44 PM

As one wise man said - always buy just new tech asic and always on the first batch Wink I bought x10 on the second batch and already received my invested money, but to buy now is definitely not a good time. Better to invest in a coins as they are tanking.

ALQO - A Decentralized, All-in-One Financial And Cloud Services Ecosystem.

https://alqo.app/
Horsetoothless

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:46:19 PM

Got my pair of them coming today, question is Nicehash, MPH, Supernova, or direct coin mining pool for first test run?
Selector79

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:23:16 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 05:16:07 PM by Selector79

Got my pair of them coming today, question is Nicehash, MPH, Supernova, or direct coin mining pool for first test run?

MPH you get the most currently.    Or you mine new coins and collect for masternode.  But nobody can promise you, that the coins have some value after go to exchange.

So safest is MPH. You can get than BTC.
Hellracer

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:26:51 PM

what do you use for Mining dutch for multiport for Difficulty?Huh
always wants to mine the most profitable coin, wanted to try it out to see if it really works better than going straight to a coin
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: