Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:12:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62999 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:15:09 PM

The AB-Chain project is a very interesting and amazing project. The concept that AB-Chain have, will really make a big difference in both the real world and crypto world. Furthermore, AB-Chain has a very promising platform for companies which are going to start their crowdfunding or ICO or have already raised funding. So I will keep in touch for the upcoming updates of this project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:38:49 PM

Excellent. Is there any news after starting reverse processing? The program should be successful, there should be no doubt.
I wont doubt this project even 1%, alot of people are interested and theres also alot of new members joining the project.
Every day more and more people are joining this project and the marketing and promotion of the project are increasing which is a very great sign of success. I think investing in this project now will give great profit to its token holders in the future. This project will get many big clients for their marketing which will give them a huge profit.
Would they will also be releasing debit cards? I just read that they have integration with international payments, and I think that if you had acquire such experience, there is a possibility that ABChain will be releasing one. Maybe not yet now, but as soon as the project is going full straight ahead.

they advertise and basically at what cost and they are not payments agencies so i doubt that they will pay you using token and you can convert maybe in exchange if you like
I don't think that any cryptocurrency have a regulated debit card yet . That matter is for the future not now , we should focus on making the project more spread through out the crypto community so it can get more investors . The more funds it gets the better this platforme is going to perform.

This is not a platform for reward creators, it's ad network. we don't know if they are going to open their service for small publishers ( website owners who may be interested in debit card ) or just for big publisher ( that receive huge money).
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:52:52 PM

Ab-Chain is very long and huge network, trying much to know how it can go, run on line but its white papers made me understand it already had a better experience to deal with networks and currently it had 3 Ad-Networks, now am sure once it launches it go success.
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:59:29 PM

I am well amazed to the team. As I can see, the team working on the AB-Chain is very experienced becaused handling this project based on advertising is really a great deal. I believe that more people will come to engage this unique characteristics of AB-Chain project here in the crypto world and also in the industry.

Yes you are right, this team is a mix of people who are real experts. Currently, there are so many new ICOs on the market that you can rarely meet a good team. I think that looking at the team, we can make investment decisions. This is not their first project!
Building a good team is difficult to achieved because they are the people who are high value in terms of salary offer. So, I can say that this project is really making serious negotiation just to make sure they can achieved their target. Moreover, you also pointed out that this is not their first project so I can say that this project has a potential.

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. If they have good people, they must pay them well. This is just another thing why it will earn well. Experts do not take part in bad projects.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:00:39 PM

AB Chain has the good management to make this project successful... 10 best crypto currencies will be with them..& payment will be with that 10 currencies.. so a huge platform..
Yes i totally agree with you, AB-Chain have a variety of payment at cryptocurrencies, so that the company can have more chance for put their ads to customer.

Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:02:50 PM

Excellent. Is there any news after starting reverse processing? The program should be successful, there should be no doubt.
I wont doubt this project even 1%, alot of people are interested and theres also alot of new members joining the project.
Every day more and more people are joining this project and the marketing and promotion of the project are increasing which is a very great sign of success. I think investing in this project now will give great profit to its token holders in the future. This project will get many big clients for their marketing which will give them a huge profit.
Would they will also be releasing debit cards? I just read that they have integration with international payments, and I think that if you had acquire such experience, there is a possibility that ABChain will be releasing one. Maybe not yet now, but as soon as the project is going full straight ahead.

they advertise and basically at what cost and they are not payments agencies so i doubt that they will pay you using token and you can convert maybe in exchange if you like
I don't think that any cryptocurrency have a regulated debit card yet . That matter is for the future not now , we should focus on making the project more spread through out the crypto community so it can get more investors . The more funds it gets the better this platforme is going to perform.

This is not a platform for reward creators, it's ad network. we don't know if they are going to open their service for small publishers ( website owners who may be interested in debit card ) or just for big publisher ( that receive huge money).

Hi negancoin! We are already actively working with publishers of different sizes and connecting new publishers every day. However, we do not plan to issue debit cards. As you remarked correctly, AB-CHAIN is an advertising network.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:03:30 PM

For those who has no Eth or Btc or any other crypto anymore to participate in ICO like me  Grin

AB-Chain has also a good bounty campaign where ı am going to take part today.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186635.new#new
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:54:09 PM

Yes. Ads in Blockchain as title said. If i dont have mistake, maybe any companies involved in crypto currency can using AB-chain services base on their own ABChain Token. I mean that if you have a much ABChain Token, you have more chance to advertising, if not, you have a less only Smiley
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:04:15 AM

Advertising plays a key role behind for every business and i am sure ab chain is a better platform in the digital world to promote the business with ab chain ad networks as it had a better experience with block chain.
Efta321

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:31:16 AM

Advertising plays a key role behind for every business and i am sure ab chain is a better platform in the digital world to promote the business with ab chain ad networks as it had a better experience with block chain.
yes I agree that advertising plays a role in the success of a project, if they can use it well they will benefit.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:23:25 AM

AB Chain has the good management to make this project successful... 10 best crypto currencies will be with them..& payment will be with that 10 currencies.. so a huge platform..
Is it announced that only 10 currencies will be used in the whole platform, because i think that surely this project will support major cryptocurrencies and they will have good profits out of it.
Using a different type of currencies on this advertisement platform will make it more convenient for a lot of interested companies to buy an advertisement. I think it can also help increasing the activities for a crypto coin.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:25:38 AM

Advertising is one of the key in the business industry. Having an advertising in a certain company really help its business to promote, and be well - known in the marketing industry. Every company has its own strategy but making a move through advertising is a really good decision. And for this, I am really looking forward for this AB-Chain which is regarding the Ads in a Blockchain technology.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:26:26 AM

The idea of the project is not new, the AB-CHAIN concept is reminiscent of Oyster Pearle. Interestingly, Oyster Pearl was an ideological inspiration for this project?
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:53:48 AM

The idea of the project is not new, the AB-CHAIN concept is reminiscent of Oyster Pearle. Interestingly, Oyster Pearl was an ideological inspiration for this project?
I think i already saw post in this thread days ago about this Oyster Pearl but the response of the devs i that they will check about the Oyster Pearl. therefore I conclude that they don't know nor they did not copy the project. It is normal that there are similarities between project and it cant be avoided.

Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:15:58 AM

Ab-chain did a good job in choosing blockchain to be the framework of thier platform since its decentralized and can deal with public or private sectors.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:04:35 AM

Yes, they will get support from big projects as they will become their clients and will support each other. They are using the best and most secure blockchain technology for advertising the project which will help them in attracting more clients.

KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:35:09 AM

I'm correct understand that this is a project for small businesses and ordinary people who do not do business, he does not need?
LuBro

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:00:26 AM

I am well amazed to the team. As I can see, the team working on the AB-Chain is very experienced becaused handling this project based on advertising is really a great deal. I believe that more people will come to engage this unique characteristics of AB-Chain project here in the crypto world and also in the industry.

Yes you are right, this team is a mix of people who are real experts. Currently, there are so many new ICOs on the market that you can rarely meet a good team. I think that looking at the team, we can make investment decisions. This is not their first project!
Building a good team is difficult to achieved because they are the people who are high value in terms of salary offer. So, I can say that this project is really making serious negotiation just to make sure they can achieved their target. Moreover, you also pointed out that this is not their first project so I can say that this project has a potential.
Yeah a team with history of projects makes the current one more reliable and legit. Even if the building process of the team itself involves difficulties. But, they did what they can have to build this project, gathering people with potentials and experiences in the field of marketing and cryptocurrency will surely help and lead to a successful development of the project. Hoping that ABChain team won't fail this one for us and for the future.

So you're right, but I think the community behind the project has a huge and significant influence on the whole project. I see this, just as example with eBTC, that the community behind the project can achieve a lot! So we're all looking forward and hoping the best. Smiley
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:06:04 AM

I think i already saw post in this thread days ago about this Oyster Pearl but the response of the devs i that they will check about the Oyster Pearl. therefore I conclude that they don't know nor they did not copy the project. It is normal that there are similarities between project and it cant be avoided.

reck1ess, you are right, we did not get any inspiration from Oyster Pearl, and never used as any kind of reference.
LuBro

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:07:57 AM

I'm correct understand that this is a project for small businesses and ordinary people who do not do business, he does not need?

From AB-CHAIN Whitepaper:

• "AB-CHAIN wants to provide companies that have raised money through ICO with an ad
    network where they can buy online advertising using multiple types of cryptocurrencies and
    without the need to convert them to fiat."

• "We do not aim to compete with current market players. We will help them to leverage their
    existing business adding on top of it the AB-CHAIN b2b solution."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: