Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:10:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62996 times)
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:47:32 PM

There are a lot of upcomming ICO for advertising platform lately and what do you think is the advantage of this platform from other or something unique that the other advertising platform doesnt have?
Yes truely there are a lot of ICO projects coming out for advertisements but as compared to toehr ICO projects, i find this project much more successfull and can surely have some good pump in the future.

Absolutely you're correct, that this project is very convincing that makes everyone attracted as the time goes by. I also appreciate the concepts and features on this project that can have a great potential in the future. Hopefully the team members will able to survive the different challenges on this project.

By increasing the sale potential for each network with new post ICO advertisers, this will be done using an API to import AB-chain advertisers 'banners into a network so that it places them on Publishers network, I hope this unique solution gets you the answer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:19:45 PM

Greats new from telegram group that they will be listed on the exchange right after 31st March, after the end of main crowdsale. Have any confimation at here?
Three exchange have already been confirmed I think is really good for a start as they said more will be coming for exchange listings after

Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:23:53 PM

AB-CHAIN ​​is the first international blockchain. AD network AB-CHAIN ​​is a new generation advertising network 2.The advertisers who allow 3 Buy the ad Place from publisher 4 Using cryptocurrencies
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:37:36 PM

Abchains is going to be an excellent advertiser for upcoming ico projects. Using blockchain technology and transparency we can guarantee that we will be seeing trustless advertising platform.
I'm sure that the AB-CHAIN ​​platform will be in great demand among users. This is a good opportunity to place your advertising for business.

You are right, but AB-chain still needs more developments, promotions and advertising to make the project successful.They need to increase their popularity so that many investors will know about ab-chain project.
The only thing that they can do to increased their popularity is to exposed their platform by offering a bounty program. In this way, the possibility of the project to be popular will increased. They really need a good marketing strategy so that more investors will discover their platform.
Do you think that they have insufficient marketing strategy? I think the team is very good promotion on the Internet. Of course adding an airdrop would be very good.
My point of view such and can be voidable naturally. If designers understood nothing in the advertising - that they would not create such token. Logic simply and in my opinion to the opinion is true. To create something, it is necessary to understand in it.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:54:01 PM

Abchains is going to be an excellent advertiser for upcoming ico projects. Using blockchain technology and transparency we can guarantee that we will be seeing trustless advertising platform.
I'm sure that the AB-CHAIN platform will be in great demand among users. This is a good opportunity to place your advertising for business.

You are right, but AB-chain still needs more developments, promotions and advertising to make the project successful.They need to increase their popularity so that many investors will know about ab-chain project.
The only thing that they can do to increased their popularity is to exposed their platform by offering a bounty program. In this way, the possibility of the project to be popular will increased. They really need a good marketing strategy so that more investors will discover their platform.
Do you think that they have insufficient marketing strategy? I think the team is very good promotion on the Internet. Of course adding an airdrop would be very good.
My point of view such and can be voidable naturally. If designers understood nothing in the advertising - that they would not create such token. Logic simply and in my opinion to the opinion is true. To create something, it is necessary to understand in it.
Yes, the devs here are highly experts and also the team is very active which shoes that they are ttryingtheir hard to make the project big and more popular all over the world. This project can reach the moon in just some time as they will get good demand from new ICO's and new projects as soon as it is launched.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:31:58 PM

I'm sure that the AB-CHAIN ​​platform will be in great demand among users. This is a good opportunity to place your advertising for business.

At me such question, and how it is possible to work in sphere kripto if you do not understand with what you have business?
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:42:49 PM

Greats new from telegram group that they will be listed on the exchange right after 31st March, after the end of main crowdsale. Have any confimation at here?
Yes this is true.the token will listed on the etherdalta and then hitbtc after the 31 st march.i think this is very good news for the project and will help to achieve the great potential into future .
This is a great news that this ABC tokens will be listed on this popular exchange like Etherdalta and hitbtc. This will create a great demand of the token and the value of the token will increase as this are popular exchange and traffic are also high. Getting isted on an exchange is a proper exchange is a very important thing to the success of the project.

hacker1001101001, thank you for your comment! Just wanted to clarify to avoid confusion- ABC is not related to AB-CHAIN in any way. Some people call our token ABC - this is not correct. It's either AB-CHAIN token or RTB.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:53:03 PM

Yes this is true.the token will listed on the etherdalta and then hitbtc after the 31 st march.i think this is very good news for the project and will help to achieve the great potential into future .
This is a great news that this ABC tokens will be listed on this popular exchange like Etherdalta and hitbtc. This will create a great demand of the token and the value of the token will increase as this are popular exchange and traffic are also high. Getting isted on an exchange is a proper exchange is a very important thing to the success of the project.

hacker1001101001, thank you for your comment! Just wanted to clarify to avoid confusion- ABC is not related to AB-CHAIN in any way. Some people call our token ABC - this is not correct. It's either AB-CHAIN token or RTB.
Greats, thanks for show this point Smiley.. Actually i always call is as AB token for convenient Smiley.. RTB is only symbol or have any meaning?

BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:56:35 PM

Is there a promo for new customers who will use your advertising business? That could help increase sales of this project.
Yes I think that their can be a promotional discount which can be for everybody who wants to participate in the project.
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:00:33 PM

There are a lot of upcomming ICO for advertising platform lately and what do you think is the advantage of this platform from other or something unique that the other advertising platform doesnt have?

Hi sergey345! The commission of only 10% for the network as intermediate along with 50% burning due to contribution to the community of advertisers, publishers and investors will turn AB-CHAINs proposal to advantage. Implementing Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies will also put AB-CHAIN foreground.

Besides, AB-CHAIN already has a working product and first clients - advertisers and publishers. This is really key! The team is really experienced as well, having already built 3 successful advertising networks. AB-CHAIN will go to the moon ))
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:44:26 PM

I'd prefer that the exchange is not something like etherdelta with a shit volume or something like huobi which needs tons and tons of kyc. Something with good volume and no kyc would be the best
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:47:05 PM

Is there a promo for new customers who will use your advertising business? That could help increase sales of this project.
Yes I think that their can be a promotional discount which can be for everybody who wants to participate in the project.

All the funds have been allocated accordingly and we have brought better bonus available for you also you can subscribe to our whitelist and get 30 AB-Chain tokens free.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:01:56 PM

Some one sent me an airdrop form , can dev validate this information? I thought there is no airdrop at all

Hey, we do have airdrop in AB-CHAIN, you are welcome to join

Hi admin, can you tell me please where to find the airdrop form?  I search in Ann and also in Bounty Campaign but couldnt find any information about airdrop.

Hi Doctor-Coin! You need to register on our website www . ab-chain . com, the form is at the very top of the website.

I'm interested as well in airdrop, but I can't see it, do we need first to register on website in order to be able to see the airdrop link or it's just a newsletter campaign?

negancoin, you need to register via the form at the very top of the website www. ab-chain . com, there is a button "invest", you need to fill in your name and email and you will receive an email with the link to your personal cabinet. In the cabinet you can specify your ETH address and 30 tokens will be reserved for you for registration.

Thanks you for explaining, I followed this steps and I was able to get the link and reserve 30 tokens, you may need to mention that on twitter or on pinned message on telegram, lost of people don't know that they can get 30 tokens for just signing up.
Thanks again.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:03:43 PM

Thanks for clarifying that, I was actually searching for ABC at first when I realized that they are different. I am looking for rating or reviews about this project. Can you provide us some links?
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:32:45 PM

Yes. I am hoping there will be more members participating in their telegram group, at least they will know the latest announcements of AB-Chain. Although i see Jack. AB-Chain at here but like at telegram we have update more quickly?
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:58:54 PM

Yes. I am hoping there will be more members participating in their telegram group, at least they will know the latest announcements of AB-Chain. Although i see Jack. AB-Chain at here but like at telegram we have update more quickly?
AB-Chain team is having a talk regarding the other exchanges besides those three exchanges but coin exchange .io have very low fees and that could help all the users.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:56:06 AM

Some one sent me an airdrop form , can dev validate this information? I thought there is no airdrop at all

Hey, we do have airdrop in AB-CHAIN, you are welcome to join

Hi admin, can you tell me please where to find the airdrop form?  I search in Ann and also in Bounty Campaign but couldnt find any information about airdrop.

Hi Doctor-Coin! You need to register on our website www . ab-chain . com, the form is at the very top of the website.

I'm interested as well in airdrop, but I can't see it, do we need first to register on website in order to be able to see the airdrop link or it's just a newsletter campaign?

negancoin, you need to register via the form at the very top of the website www. ab-chain . com, there is a button "invest", you need to fill in your name and email and you will receive an email with the link to your personal cabinet. In the cabinet you can specify your ETH address and 30 tokens will be reserved for you for registration.

Thanks you for explaining, I followed this steps and I was able to get the link and reserve 30 tokens, you may need to mention that on twitter or on pinned message on telegram, lost of people don't know that they can get 30 tokens for just signing up.
Thanks again.

We can? Didnt know we can till like I read your reply right now. Oh well might aswell register right and see what the tokens will be worth after a while
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:28:27 AM

I glad to join their airdrop. You just have to finish you registration on their websie and you will eventually receive the 30 AB-chain tokens. But when i receive it? Will have email to confirm?
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:47:36 AM

People are getting more interested to this advertising project. Advertising is one of a great opportunty project thay we should engage in. But of course we should choose a trusty one, just like this project. AB-Chain is now starting to bloom and I am sure a clear picture of its brighter future for the community.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:13:32 AM

Hi sergey345! The commission of only 10% for the network as intermediate along with 50% burning due to contribution to the community of advertisers, publishers and investors will turn AB-CHAINs proposal to advantage. Implementing Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies will also put AB-CHAIN foreground.

Besides, AB-CHAIN already has a working product and first clients - advertisers and publishers. This is really key! The team is really experienced as well, having already built 3 successful advertising networks. AB-CHAIN will go to the moon ))
great i like the confidence atleast it shows you have faith in what you are doing and since all features and related documentations seems ok then yeah i hope it moons

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: