Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:29:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 63001 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:36:08 AM

hello AB-Chain Team,

already registered for airdrop, thx for this opportunity. And already registered for whitelist.  Pay attention please:  I am network marketer since 2010, I built many groups with different subjects in facebook with over 1000-3000 active members. Facebook is not anymore effective. I want to use your advertisement platform after launch but I also want to invest in your project. But nowadays as you know there are too many scam projects. After ICO if you do not care about the platform then as advertiser and as investor I am gonna force you with my network marketer team to do the best  Cool
Well, you can try to contact them on Telegram since they are really active on it to answer a statement like this.

really? or do you mean this sarcastic ?  Grin  I think after this statement they are going to ban me from their telegram group, but here in bitcointalk I feel a bit safe to write these kind of statements  Roll Eyes  Cool 
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:39:54 AM

Greats new from telegram group that they will be listed on the exchange right after 31st March, after the end of main crowdsale. Have any confimation at here?

I'd prefer that the exchange is not something like etherdelta with a shit volume or something like huobi which needs tons and tons of kyc. Something with good volume and no kyc would be the best

Same here, I don't like KYC. AB-CHAIN will be listed on etherdelta automatically since it's a ethereum token, and on hitBTC exchange which don't ask for for any KYC if you are going to trade only a small amount.

KYC process might give a bad sign for the Rich investors like me where we truly bother our valuable time investing black money in a place like crypto currency and this KYC process makes us not to opt such platforms as KYC requests contains asking us to submit all our Government official documents and in future we might be caught for the Department of Income Tax Act if any transactions are available on our National Identity.

Crypto currency itself is a safe platform with no KYC except with a unique link we deal with but such FIAT mode of KYC workflow system really causes trouble for investors and a review is really required.
That is true but we have nothing to do with it instead follow their rules. I know it is not good for others because it just cause hassle to small investors. The government really find ways to trace our identity by establishing this KYC.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:45:34 AM

That is the unique part of this project. Once the facebook completely ban the advertising on ICOs, this project will be able to take advantage on those clients once this project get to advertise well and reach those team members of ICO.
I don't think Facebook or social media will totally ban ICO advertisement. They are just establishing some regulations to avoid their users to be scammed from ICOs that are being advertised on their social network.
With the rise of ICO industry, social media profits are also increasing so Facebook won't let that slip from their palm.  Cheesy

Thanks for the link, it's good to read other people's perspective on the project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:42:58 PM

Can any small companies which is just formed also can choose AB-CHAIN platform because we require huge publicity as per the request we received for the company so with AB-CHAIN, can we get reputed ?

Well, I think  AB chain is getting popular because of the good promotion they are making. Pretty soon this project will be recognized in the public true internet.
You're right, as time goes by many users attract on this project due to the good promotion. I believe this will be know someday as I see a good potential in the future.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:12:14 PM

hello AB-Chain Team,

already registered for airdrop, thx for this opportunity. And already registered for whitelist.  Pay attention please:  I am network marketer since 2010, I built many groups with different subjects in facebook with over 1000-3000 active members. Facebook is not anymore effective. I want to use your advertisement platform after launch but I also want to invest in your project. But nowadays as you know there are too many scam projects. After ICO if you do not care about the platform then as advertiser and as investor I am gonna force you with my network marketer team to do the best  Cool
Well, you can try to contact them on Telegram since they are really active on it to answer a statement like this.

really? or do you mean this sarcastic ?  Grin  I think after this statement they are going to ban me from their telegram group, but here in bitcointalk I feel a bit safe to write these kind of statements  Roll Eyes  Cool 

Why they will ban you if you are just saying your thoughts and plan about this project? Anyway, maybe you can contact the devs through email or just DM them in telegram. Or maybe, just make your post here in btc.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:16:11 PM

People are now aware of the fact that there are so many scam project out here but still they are trying their best to find a trusworthy project. And I believe that AB-Chain is one of the projects that people are still looking for. I will stay connected to this advertising project that links blockchain in its process.
yes I also believe that this Ab-Chain project has potential for success I see good teamwork for this project.
People are afraid to get on a swindler. And maybe therefore, very much projects simply keep indoors in light. Not all can quickly deserve a trust. But in this project I repose.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:02:59 PM

That is the unique part of this project. Once the facebook completely ban the advertising on ICOs, this project will be able to take advantage on those clients once this project get to advertise well and reach those team members of ICO.
I don't think Facebook or social media will totally ban ICO advertisement. They are just establishing some regulations to avoid their users to be scammed from ICOs that are being advertised on their social network.
With the rise of ICO industry, social media profits are also increasing so Facebook won't let that slip from their palm.  Cheesy

Thanks for the link, it's good to read other people's perspective on the project.

Yeah, me too. I don't this facebook and other social medias will ban ico advertising in their sites, maybe they will just need to regulate the rules about ico advertising. Let's for more updates about it.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:27:12 PM

People are now aware of the fact that there are so many scam project out here but still they are trying their best to find a trusworthy project. And I believe that AB-Chain is one of the projects that people are still looking for. I will stay connected to this advertising project that links blockchain in its process.
yes I also believe that this Ab-Chain project has potential for success I see good teamwork for this project.
People are afraid to get on a swindler. And maybe therefore, very much projects simply keep indoors in light. Not all can quickly deserve a trust. But in this project I repose.
the AB-CHAIN ​​development team is always very active in communicating with its users, this indicates their openness and serious plans for the development of the project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:03:35 PM

Can any small companies which is just formed also can choose AB-CHAIN platform because we require huge publicity as per the request we received for the company so with AB-CHAIN, can we get reputed ?

MikesLeo, any company can join the platform as advertiser and anybody with a crypto related website can join as a publisher.

So there will be no restrictions with the advertisers and publishers? If there is none, then I am sure many are going to be attracted with this. Good luck wish you all the success.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:19:35 PM

MikesLeo, any company can join the platform as advertiser and anybody with a crypto related website can join as a publisher.

So there will be no restrictions with the advertisers and publishers? If there is none, then I am sure many are going to be attracted with this. Good luck wish you all the success.
Actually there are too low restricitions into the decentralised world and also i don't think that this project will restrict anyone from using any service and each investor and user can have the best benefit out of it. This project can really help the world to know more and more about the cryptos. Hope it will make the future of this project much more profitable.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:19:08 PM

Greats new from telegram group that they will be listed on the exchange right after 31st March, after the end of main crowdsale. Have any confimation at here?

I'd prefer that the exchange is not something like etherdelta with a shit volume or something like huobi which needs tons and tons of kyc. Something with good volume and no kyc would be the best

Same here, I don't like KYC. AB-CHAIN will be listed on etherdelta automatically since it's a ethereum token, and on hitBTC exchange which don't ask for for any KYC if you are going to trade only a small amount.

KYC process might give a bad sign for the Rich investors like me where we truly bother our valuable time investing black money in a place like crypto currency and this KYC process makes us not to opt such platforms as KYC requests contains asking us to submit all our Government official documents and in future we might be caught for the Department of Income Tax Act if any transactions are available on our National Identity.

That's literally the reason they ask for KYC these days, you're black money laundering is forcing the governments to act and force ico devs to take kyc from people
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:23:00 PM

the AB-CHAIN ​​development team is always very active in communicating with its users, this indicates their openness and serious plans for the development of the project.
Well, better be like that so that investors will not get frustrated whenever they have some issues regarding about the platform. Ads in blockchain is really an attractive way of promoting the platform.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 06:40:54 PM

Well, better be like that so that investors will not get frustrated whenever they have some issues regarding about the platform. Ads in blockchain is really an attractive way of promoting the platform.
It is not simply attractive way, and I believe that he revolutionary and will not have competitors in the future, we are on the threshold of new type of ads.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:03:39 PM

It is not simply attractive way, and I believe that he revolutionary and will not have competitors in the future, we are on the threshold of new type of ads.
This project would actually not face any huge obstacles in between. Hopefully this project is surely going to rock in the future as even now we can see that this project is spread a lot and even new emerging projects and platforms need such platform like ab-chain to promote their project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 07:07:44 PM

actually is a great post i think i will sit and read everything there is actually perfect

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:30:48 PM

actually is a great post i think i will sit and read everything there is actually perfect
It is out of the satisfaction and experience of customer and the reasons we can get in touch with a successful active manager available over their social channel as "Ivan" actively answering all the queries as responsibility in prioritizing the customers.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:49:11 PM

Crypto currency itself is a safe platform with no KYC except with a unique link we deal with but such FIAT mode of KYC workflow system really causes trouble for investors and a review is really required.
That is true but we have nothing to do with it instead follow their rules. I know it is not good for others because it just cause hassle to small investors. The government really find ways to trace our identity by establishing this KYC.
Personally, I don't have any problem with KYC. If a project complies in KYC, it will result to a larger global audience and thus expand the number of areas that they can take place. It allows the project to easily reach investors from America, Canada, UK, etc.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:38:20 PM

All cryptocurrencies and ICO related projects are Supported by the AB-Chain platform . You will have the easy possiblity of paying directly with cryptocurrencies and even get a discount . The project also will aim to attract people who are actually intressted in this field not to randoms like facebook and other advertising platforms.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:32:52 PM

Yes this is true.the token will listed on the etherdalta and then hitbtc after the 31 st march.i think this is very good news for the project and will help to achieve the great potential into future .
This is a great news that this ABC tokens will be listed on this popular exchange like Etherdalta and hitbtc. This will create a great demand of the token and the value of the token will increase as this are popular exchange and traffic are also high. Getting isted on an exchange is a proper exchange is a very important thing to the success of the project.

hacker1001101001, thank you for your comment! Just wanted to clarify to avoid confusion- ABC is not related to AB-CHAIN in any way. Some people call our token ABC - this is not correct. It's either AB-CHAIN token or RTB.
Thank you for that clearance I mostly got referred this token as ABC but I knew that its real name was AB-Chain or RTB but it's just like short form ABC. I will keep in mind for further reference the information you gave. Thank you for updates hope your project reach moon soon.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:47:38 PM

hello AB-Chain Team,

Oh my oh, your network is so big? How can you building it? Facebook ban ICOs because potential scam, so hard to run FB ads atm.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: