Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:28:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60625 times)
trendvip

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:54:23 PM

Hi all,

Got a response from Gandi registrer:

My message:
> URL:              https://www.gandi.net/en
> Message:          Hello,
>
> I just saw you are the registerant of this domain: coinsmarkets.com
> I have some questions regarding this domain status:
>
> Is there any background working/updating upon this domain like DNS
> changes etc.
> Have you been in contact with this team behind this domain/company?
>
> The company stoped any news/communication/alerts for all customers
> since 2 days.
> We only see a snapshop of cloudflare site.
>
> Your immediate attention is required.
>
> Hope to receive any response from you As Soon As Possible!
>
> Best Regards,

Their answers:

Dear Sir,

I work for Gandi's Legal department and your request was escalated to us as it involves potentially sensitive material.

As to your first question regarding ongoing operations or other processes underway involving the domain name <coinsmarkets.com>, I am sorry but as the sponsoring registrar, Gandi may not address such a question as these operations are confidential, whether or not they were initiated by the registrant, his/her authorized contacts, or by law enforcement agencies, the Registry, ICANN, or by any third party.

As you stated, the website does not seem to be hosted by Gandi but uses CloudFlare, Inc.'s CDN service. As such, Gandi SAS only seems to be the sponsoring registrar for the registration of the domain name <coinsmarkets.com>.

As a simple technical provider and a neutral intermediary, we would like to stress on the fact:

- Gandi does not own, hold, nor possess in any way the domain name <coinsmarkets.com>;
- Gandi does not own, edit nor publish the website <coinsmarkets.com>;
- Gandi does not operate or does business through said website.

As such, any and all claims regarding services provided (or not) by the company exploiting the website <coinsmarkets.com>, all operations or potential business issues and consumer/investor complaints are to be addressed at the company editing the website <http://coinsmarkets.com>.

If no solution or agreement can be reached, or you do not receive any reply as you seem to indicate, we strongly advise you to contact competent authorities tasked with investigating such business frauds and investment wrongdoings.

As explained above, Gandi SAS solely provides technical services to the person who registered the domain name. As such, our company may not be held liable for its customers' actions or lack of action as we do not take part in any way in operations ran by our customers nor do we interfere with the way they decide to use our services under their sole responsibility.

Consistent with this neutral role of ours, Gandi SAS may not get involved nor resolve disputes arising of the use of our services nor any other kind of business disputes between third parties or between our customers.

Nevertheless, as a neutral service provider, we can confirm Gandi SAS shall comply with any request or order issued by any competent authority, law enforcement agency or competent courts as we always did.

We remain at your disposal should you need additional details.

Kind regards,

--
Gandi.net
Legal Department

---------------------
No help at all.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ufantomas

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:01:59 PM

both are ukranian and both look like phishing sites
proof of your word?
ufantomas

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:15:35 PM

you want to say this Russian attack on the page
u want to say u'r russian troll 
doanhnghiepdeptrai1995

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:34:09 PM

CoinsMarkets.com delete coinmarketcap.com

What do you mean?

Just it has been set in inactive.
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coinsmarkets/

That's because API is not responding and there is no turnover data.

I don't think so, It's like scam  Cry Cry 3 week ago...
zaragosa

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:35:49 PM

He was just trolling. no real contact with CM dev.

I found this tho. It might be useful.

INFO REMOVED !!!!!

I think this is the real owner? If anyone fron Netherlands can check.

Alright, thanks. I updated my post with this new info.

Hi Guys,

Can you please stop these silly quests Huh You are posting my complete information on the forums.
I am the owner of domain COINSMARKETAPP yes. But that domain has nothing to do with the domain
COINSMARKETS and I dont know the e=owner there either. I am a user ther too and a iabe made the
domain COINSMARKETAPP some time ago for a tool i have made.

Reiniere2017
(reinier erdtsieck Netherlands)

Sorry about that.

No hard feelings Zaragosa. You and CrustySir have done excellent research work for the community.
I still hope it wont be necessary and end of the week CM will be back but maybe i am naive. Let's wait and see.

Would you be able to delete also post #1318 ? CrystySir has deleted the other post and then all references
with my details will be removed.

thx in advance,
reiniere2017.
Done. My sincerest apologies
CrustySir

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:42:33 PM

Don't know if this has already been mentioned, I saw it in the telegram a little while ago:

While no one knows which payment method he actually used, both his domain registrar - gandi.net - and his hosting service - nforce.com - accept payment in bitcoins.
zaragosa

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:50:02 PM

They did mention on the reply that they'd participate in giving his personal info if the authorities were involved. But if it's an informal request not mandated by law, they would be neutral.

So, worse comes to worst, we call the authorities and we get their info.
Plimo

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Shopify Developer

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:11:27 PM

I have used that site long time ago once and I did not have problems.

Pabloz07

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:20:56 PM

Hi all,

My message:
>
>
> changes etc.
>
> since 2 days.
>
>
>
> Best Regards,

Their answers:

Dear Sir,

I work for Gandi's Legal department and your request was escalated to us as it involves potentially sensitive material.

As to your first question regarding ongoing operations or other processes underway involving the domain name <coinsmarkets.com>, I am sorry but as the sponsoring registrar, Gandi may not address such a question as these operations are confidential, whether or not they were initiated by the registrant, his/her authorized contacts, or by law enforcement agencies, the Registry, ICANN, or by any third party.

As you stated, the website does not seem to be hosted by Gandi but uses CloudFlare, Inc.'s CDN service. As such, Gandi SAS only seems to be the sponsoring registrar for the registration of the domain name <coinsmarkets.com>.

As a simple technical provider and a neutral intermediary, we would like to stress on the fact:

- Gandi does not own, hold, nor possess in any way the domain name <coinsmarkets.com>;

As such, any and all claims regarding services provided (or not) by the company exploiting the website <coinsmarkets.com>, all operations or potential business issues and consumer/investor complaints are to be addressed at the company editing the website <http://coinsmarkets.com>.

If no solution or agreement can be reached, or you do not receive any reply as you seem to indicate, we strongly advise you to contact competent authorities tasked with investigating such business frauds and investment wrongdoings.

As explained above, Gandi SAS solely provides technical services to the person who registered the domain name. As such, our company may not be held liable for its customers' actions or lack of action as we do not take part in any way in operations ran by our customers nor do we interfere with the way they decide to use our services under their sole responsibility.

Consistent with this neutral role of ours, Gandi SAS may not get involved nor resolve disputes arising of the use of our services nor any other kind of business disputes between third parties or between our customers.

Nevertheless, as a neutral service provider, we can confirm Gandi SAS shall comply with any request or order issued by any competent authority, law enforcement agency or competent courts as we always did.

Kind regards,

--
Gandi.net
Legal Department

---------------------
No help at all.....

Thanks for the info and your research efforts.

I think there is a message between the lines ...
"If no solution or agreement can be reached, or you do not receive any reply as you seem to indicate, we strongly advise you to contact competent authorities tasked with investigating such business frauds and investment wrongdoings.
Nevertheless, as a neutral service provider, we can confirm Gandi SAS shall comply with any request or order issued by any competent authority, law enforcement agency or competent courts as we always did." ....

Message is: do not wait go to authorities and we will disclose all our data and knowledge.
cefinnell01

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:26:05 PM

Hi all,

My message:
> URL:              https://www.gandi.net/en
> Message:          Hello,
>
>
> changes etc.
>
> since 2 days.
>
>
>
> Best Regards,

Their answers:

Dear Sir,

Kind regards,

--
Gandi.net
Legal Department

---------------------
No help at all.....

"If no solution or agreement can be reached, or you do not receive any reply as you seem to indicate, we strongly advise you to contact competent authorities tasked with investigating such business frauds and investment wrongdoings.
Nevertheless, as a neutral service provider, we can confirm Gandi SAS shall comply with any request or order issued by any competent authority, law enforcement agency or competent courts as we always did." ....

Message is: do not wait go to authorities and we will disclose all our data and knowledge.

I agree. Let them light a fire under his ass. That is taking into consideration, that he is indeed still working on it.
centurio18

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:28:36 PM

Hi all,

My message:
>
>
> changes etc.
>
> since 2 days.
>
>
>
> Best Regards,

Their answers:

Dear Sir,

Kind regards,

--
Gandi.net
Legal Department

---------------------
No help at all.....

You get what you pay for with these shit exchanges.
Worse than losing the funds, is the distraction of not focusing on my other funds because of being bogged down in that shit.
I think they either got DNS hijacked or staged their own DNS hijack. Please tell me to shut up next time I post. This crap has taken enough of my time and energy.
cefinnell01

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:30:06 PM

Hi all,

My message:
>
>
> changes etc.
>
> since 2 days.
>
>
>
> Best Regards,

Their answers:

Dear Sir,

Kind regards,

--
Gandi.net
Legal Department

---------------------
No help at all.....

You get what you pay for with these shit exchanges.
Worse than losing the funds, is the distraction of not focusing on my other funds because of being bogged down in that shit.
I think they either got DNS hijacked or staged their own DNS hijack. Please tell me to shut up next time I post. This crap has taken enough of my time and energy.

I feel ya.
abahcoin

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:37:59 PM

I tried to login and entered login details correctly, but its response wrong info.
I think it's over and it's impossible to get back to normal, I've explained all my coins in coinsmarkets

●                     T H O U   F i n a n c e     || |  |   |    High APY Yields                     ●
●            ████  ███  ██  █   THOU FARM   █  ██  ███  ████            ●

●            [ UNISWAP THOU - ETH ]  Whitepaper  ●  Telegram  ●  Discord            ●
NetfetMiningCompany

Activity: 315
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:56:31 PM

Looks like a subpoena to Gandi is all thats really needed. They pretty much said they would comply with any legal recourse.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Rusupaulmihai91

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:06:33 PM

i have 50 phore in coinmarkets.com and i want help from you! i want to recover my phore from coinmarkets.com! i want help from anyone! please sent me a pm who can help me!
cefinnell01

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:58:21 PM

i have 50 phore in coinmarkets.com and i want help from you! i want to recover my phore from coinmarkets.com! i want help from anyone! please sent me a pm who can help me!

If you are being serious, no one can help you. You will just have to wait it out like the rest of us and hope for the best.
cefinnell01

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:04:06 PM

I am seeing a lot of wallets are online now that weren't previously.
CrustySir

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:19:10 PM

What are the last scan dates? We've already seen them with last scan dates of 1/14 or earlier so that's nothing to get excited about.
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:32:39 PM

Hi all,

My message:
>
>
> changes etc.
>
> since 2 days.
>
>
>
> Best Regards,

Their answers:

Dear Sir,

Kind regards,

--
Gandi.net
Legal Department

---------------------
No help at all.....
We are out of hope???
cefinnell01

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:39:42 PM

What are the last scan dates? We've already seen them with last scan dates of 1/14 or earlier so that's nothing to get excited about.

Got me excited.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: