Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:11:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
john yuan

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:00:56 PM

On the first page by roadmap:

Code:
Jun 2018 - gat exchange public launch

What does this mean? They will have own exchanges? I cant understand...

Yes, they have their own exchange. There you can trade your merchant tokens you don't want or can't redeem for the tokens you want.
June 1818 - gat exchange public release
Next year in June this time for the time to join is not some long time?
Long-term investors to be good news, to avoid the beginning of dumping.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:22:45 PM

Code:

Yes, they have their own exchange. There you can trade your merchant tokens you don't want or can't redeem for the tokens you want.

The coin cannot be trade before this date ?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:24:14 PM

Code:

That's amazing, it will raise interest even more next year. It will make a good bump with exchange opening.

Code:

1818? Smiley

No it is not a gat/btc it is for merchant coins.

Gatcoin will be on exchanges after the ico.

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:29:51 PM

Why should I choose this coin?
I think you shouldn't.

There are a lot of great reasons to support GATCOIN! You can find a quick video here that explains the purpose:
https://youtu.be/qq0_WVK8lMc

Also, our white paper goes into a lot of detail:
https://www.gatcoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/170919v2-Whitepaper-EN.pdf

But to give a quick summary… GATCOIN will create a single platform to organize rewards points and discounts for all merchants and retailers. Customers who get rewards points from different companies (for example, hotels and coffee shops) can keep these in their app/wallet and trade the points on the GAT Exchange for the goods and services they truly want. Merchants gain more marketing options and can target customers based on age, demographics, and spending habits. Also, GATCOIN offers the airdrop feature to release coins to potential customers within a certain area and based on demographic/spending criteria. Moreover, we are designing this to be an easy-to-use, turnkey solution for retailers so that companies who aren’t tech savvy can get setup on the platform fast.

Of course, this all depends on the size of the network of retailers using GATCOIN. Fortunately, we already have a partnership with SK Planet Japan so that when we launch the full platform it will immediately be used at 21 major international and local brands in Japan with a network of over 30,000 retail stores, 80,000 restaurants and 60,000 beauty outlets.

If you want to stay on top of information about GATCOIN as it comes out (such as new features and exchanges announcements), please join our mailing list here:
https://www.gatcoin.io/sign-up/

Thank you for sharing this with us! It's a lot to read, but this will be time well spent and it will clear a lot of unclearness  Cheesy
ben_GAT

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:56:26 PM

Code:

That's amazing, it will raise interest even more next year. It will make a good bump with exchange opening.

Code:

1818? Smiley

No it is not a gat/btc it is for merchant coins.

Gatcoin will be on exchanges after the ico.

@levyashin, that's correct. June 2018 will be the beta launch of the GAT Exchange and GAT Wallet for trading Merchant Tokens (Merchant Coins) for GAT Coins. October 2018 will be the full launch of the whole GAT System.
The milestones are listed on page 29 of the white paper here:

After the ICO (which begins on October 28, 2017), GAT Coins can be exchanged for ETH. Exchange platform info will be announced soon. To get the announcement, please sign-up here:
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:27:44 PM

I think people in bigger countries will benefit from this coin more since there will be more demand for specific merchant coins which means their price will be higher. Smaller merchant, less demand, less chance for profit.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:44:45 PM

I think people in bigger countries will benefit from this coin more since there will be more demand for specific merchant coins which means their price will be higher. Smaller merchant, less demand, less chance for profit.
I think it does not matter how small or large the country is - significant role will to what extent successful and innovative this country.
Take for example Japan - it's small, but what a huge potential it has!
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:44:50 PM

I agree, bigger countries tend to have more of these marketing stunts to compete with others. Like all the couponing you have in America  Grin
weredo911

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:53:14 PM

I think it does not matter how small or large the country is - significant role will to what extent successful and innovative this country.
people in Country have more shop, coffee, spa use this platform will get more benefit. they can sell their reward from a shop they dont usually come to get reward from their favorite coffee house

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:54:16 PM

Gatcoin will start on the Japanese market, that market is big!
A lot of people there know about blockchain and love new technology. I think Japan is a great country to start with Gatcoin, more Asian countries will join soon after a succesfull launch.
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:00:01 PM

A lot of people there know about blockchain and love new technology. I think Japan is a great country to start with Gatcoin, more Asian countries will join soon after a succesfull launch.

You are right, Japan is not just a big market, it is also a crypto-friendly market. Have you seen this table?

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:13:01 PM

You are right, Japan is not just a big market, it is also a crypto-friendly market. Have you seen this table?

Wow, I'm quite impressed. Is this from an exchange in particular  ?
mirx

Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:18:46 PM

Japan 126 million people and crypto is legal there. Great place to start.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:27:36 PM

Wow, that's a tremendous amount of yen. It's really poor how less euro/bitcoin are traded there.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:47:49 PM

Wow, that's a tremendous amount of yen. It's really poor how less euro/bitcoin are traded there.
Don't forget that all China people are probably now trading via Japan. I think this is the reason why these numbers are so high.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:48:18 PM

Yes, compared to Japan the volume in Europe is a joke. Is definitly a wise move to start with a partnership with the crypto-oriented Japanese.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:50:26 PM

This is huge news. Japan is very technology and cryptocurrencies friendly. Their market will be able to adopt GATCOIN project very fast  Cool
Rigorous

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:09:18 PM

@levyashin, that's correct. June 2018 will be the beta launch of the GAT Exchange and GAT Wallet for trading Merchant Tokens (Merchant Coins) for GAT Coins. October 2018 will be the full launch of the whole GAT System.
The milestones are listed on page 29 of the white paper here:

After the ICO (which begins on October 28, 2017), GAT Coins can be exchanged for ETH. Exchange platform info will be announced soon. To get the announcement, please sign-up here:

I am hearing rumors that some countries such as South Korea are going to require the platform to be online before you are allowed to sell tokens in an ICO, so it becomes more like an IPO on the traditional stock markets. Do you know anything about that?
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:20:51 PM

Yes of course, Japan has a fairly rapid technology development.
I think they will bring a high demand for GATCOIN.
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504

Option Blitz

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:21:41 PM

. Japan is the first top country accept bitcoin for payment. And Japan crypto market now bigger than China market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: