Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:49:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:29:00 AM

well, a little airdrop campaign for gatcoin tokens will be really nice and could spread the awareness of this project even more >< just a little amount would be perfect >< hrrr

If ICO has already been announced, and then airdrop is suddenly announced, it will be perceived as a decrease in the value of the project, and not as a spread to attract attention. So it's hardly necessary to do this.

I agree with you. Airdrop is not a good idea while ICO is near. Airdrop should be used for the marketing purpose but not when ICO is yet to start.

I also think airdrop would not be good for such kind of project and with this time schedule. This project needs real investors.

Most of participants in airdrops are just speculants so they will immediately dump their tokens. GATCOIN needs some organic growth from investors and partners  Smiley

Nah they don't need an airdrop, if you want free tokens you can join their bounty campaign and you'll help to spread the word, way more useful then an aidrop

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:10:24 AM

well, a little airdrop campaign for gatcoin tokens will be really nice and could spread the awareness of this project even more >< just a little amount would be perfect >< hrrr

If ICO has already been announced, and then airdrop is suddenly announced, it will be perceived as a decrease in the value of the project, and not as a spread to attract attention. So it's hardly necessary to do this.

I agree with you. Airdrop is not a good idea while ICO is near. Airdrop should be used for the marketing purpose but not when ICO is yet to start.

I also think airdrop would not be good for such kind of project and with this time schedule. This project needs real investors.

Most of participants in airdrops are just speculants so they will immediately dump their tokens. GATCOIN needs some organic growth from investors and partners  Smiley

Nah they don't need an airdrop, if you want free tokens you can join their bounty campaign and you'll help to spread the word, way more useful then an aidrop

Even if participants of Airdrops dump their coins immediatly, it is still a big marketing move. Every participants will know about the coin. Will follow it more in the future, knows how the wallet works and on which
exchange they could possibly buy.
Its like saying its stupid to give away free coupons for free uber rides, cause every participant will only use uber for that 1 free ride
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:20:42 AM

China people cant participate in the ICO? Hm.. its may be better, because they will want buy on the exchange than

China banned all ICO's so the citizens cant participate.
They can buy from exchanges when cryptocurrencies are regulated in China and if its regulated after ICO its a good thing for the investors Smiley.

Really hope China comes back in the game and hopefully very soon Smiley

how many times do we have to repeat this Smiley

china banned all ICO PROJECTS, chinese people can still buy into ico projects. only projects with headquarter in china are banned ><"
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:28:23 AM

China people cant participate in the ICO? Hm.. its may be better, because they will want buy on the exchange than

They can buy from exchanges when cryptocurrencies are regulated in China and if its regulated after ICO its a good thing for the investors Smiley.

china banned all ICO PROJECTS, chinese people can still buy into ico projects. only projects with headquarter in china are banned ><"

Yes right, but some projects are apparently overcautious... such as Gatcoin. That's from their FAQ:

We have decided not to issue GAT Coins in the PRC out of regulatory caution. While in our view, GAT Coins are neither securities, shares or investments, attitudes of securities regulators are evolving rapidly and could possibly result in GATCOIN becoming subject to regulation if GAT Coins were sold in these jurisdictions. We wish to emphasize that GAT Coins are not designed for investment or speculative purposes, and should never be considered as a type of investment. GAT Coins are designed specifically as a digital tool for holders to participate in the trading of Merchant Tokens.

Nevertheless, PRC persons should not purchase or attempt to purchase GAT Coins.

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:29:40 AM

agree, China is in the game! the more after the 18th of October after the elections, I'm sure they will have a better government in their country and they will lift the ban on conducting ICO
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:32:49 AM

Even if participants of Airdrops dump their coins immediatly, it is still a big marketing move. Every participants will know about the coin. Will follow it more in the future, knows how the wallet works and on which
exchange they could possibly buy.
Its like saying its stupid to give away free coupons for free uber rides, cause every participant will only use uber for that 1 free ride
Of course, that's true but you have to put it in relation, will it help more to get new customers or are the costs too high. In my opinion, it's better to give retailers discounts than customers.

kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:38:41 AM

Since you will do a rewards program. Why dont you contact a website like airdropalert and let them airdrop a bunch of coins to get a wide distribution of coins? I am sure people in this
tread will be happy if they can get some airdrop GATcoins

I think airdrop is a very good idea for marketing. Airdrop is becoming very popular these days and people actually look for new airdrops. There is one website that i know of mentioned before, and many many twitter accounts about airdrop.
I agree, it can greatly promote marketing, but it is worth considering that this is costly.
Twitter Airdrop will be good strategy - many people will receive information about the project

It's not the same as twitter bounty? If they are already giving tokens for twitter bounty to promote GATCOIN why they should do a twitter airdrop? Or call whatever you want but it's already an airdrop

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:55:20 AM

''GATCOIN will launch in 2018 with SK Planet Japan's retail network of over 60,000 stores in Asia.''
I didnt know SK Planet Japan was that big! And keep in mind that SK Planet Japan is probably not going to be the only partner..

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:06:02 AM

Since you will do a rewards program. Why dont you contact a website like airdropalert and let them airdrop a bunch of coins to get a wide distribution of coins? I am sure people in this
tread will be happy if they can get some airdrop GATcoins

I think airdrop is a very good idea for marketing. Airdrop is becoming very popular these days and people actually look for new airdrops. There is one website that i know of mentioned before, and many many twitter accounts about airdrop.
I agree, it can greatly promote marketing, but it is worth considering that this is costly.
Twitter Airdrop will be good strategy - many people will receive information about the project

It's not the same as twitter bounty? If they are already giving tokens for twitter bounty to promote GATCOIN why they should do a twitter airdrop? Or call whatever you want but it's already an airdrop

It is not an airdrop when you have to do something for it.

It is a bounty. Yes, you don't spend any money for it but you have some task to do. An airdrop is just a form or something like that.

Actually, i don't think gatcoin will need to many bounty or airdrop after release. They have too many big brands thanks to Sk Japan. If they can concentrate on that brands, they can easily get too much attention.

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:06:49 AM

''GATCOIN will launch in 2018 with SK Planet Japan's retail network of over 60,000 stores in Asia.''
I didnt know SK Planet Japan was that big! And keep in mind that SK Planet Japan is probably not going to be the only partner..

This is really a great and good project i just wonder ehy i dont see advertisements like banners or youtube video advertisements.
ben_GAT

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:16:56 AM

That is an impressive performance.

Who can run Super Large Ledger nodes? Are they restricted to consortia merchants and GATCOIN? So while the GAT Coins live on the decentralized Ethereum network, the Merchant Tokens could be considered more or less centralized, if not in terms of hardware but in terms of control?

and what is the speed of the gatcoin token then? i assume the max to 100tps, due to the token being on the ethereum blockchain, or am i wrong?

Yes because GATcoin token will be on the ethereum platform it won't profit from the transaction speed of the SLL technology.

I think the idea is that Merchant Tokens will need much higher TPS than the GAT Coins. The Merchant Tokens are used by customers in the real world, while the GAT Coins are used for buying and selling Merchant Tokens in the crypto market.

Spot on. The GAT Coins will be limited by the max speed of the Ethereum network. The Merchant Tokens will run much faster with SSL and will circulate on a consortia network where GATCOIN and merchants control the nodes.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:29:39 AM

An airdrop would be good to be done in Asia, or Japan, where actually common people outside cryptos would actually know the project and start to use it, THEN it would be good, but doing it here, won't bring any benefits, just a bunch of people dumping the price when it hit exchanges, so yeah, no airdrops here.
I agree, the more people learn about the project, the more popular it will eventually become.
airdrop can be a good start for marketing , in the end, all will be in the winning

There is lots of ways to marketing. I believe airdrop will not be a good way. But they have a capable team and i believe they will choose the best strategy for it.
Actually airdrop is good, but i think it needs some terms and conditions so the airdrop wont drop to the people who only want profit and sell it after they got it.
Airdrop is awful idea. Almost every participant of Airdrops wants only to sell it's tokens as fast as possible

I think Airdrop is a good idea but with certain conditions just like the one implemented by BTS..etc.

Some airdrops were really good because it increased the number of users and they believed in the project while others were bad because users just dumped everything.
kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:34:02 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 10:56:32 AM by kraterion

Who can run Super Large Ledger nodes? Are they restricted to consortia merchants and GATCOIN? So while the GAT Coins live on the decentralized Ethereum network, the Merchant Tokens could be considered more or less centralized, if not in terms of hardware but in terms of control?

and what is the speed of the gatcoin token then? i assume the max to 100tps, due to the token being on the ethereum blockchain, or am i wrong?

Yes because GATcoin token will be on the ethereum platform it won't profit from the transaction speed of the SLL technology.

I think the idea is that Merchant Tokens will need much higher TPS than the GAT Coins. The Merchant Tokens are used by customers in the real world, while the GAT Coins are used for buying and selling Merchant Tokens in the crypto market.

Spot on. The GAT Coins will be limited by the max speed of the Ethereum network. The Merchant Tokens will run much faster with SSL and will circulate on a consortia network where GATCOIN and merchants control the nodes.

While you're here, can you tell us when the SSL blockchain documentation will be out? Chain itself will be out Q2/Q3 next year am I right?

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:52:36 AM

This is really a great and good project i just wonder ehy i dont see advertisements like banners or youtube video advertisements.

are you serious? I see advertisement everywhere Smiley dont worry, Gatcoin is good with their marketing strategy

ben_GAT

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:00:34 AM

While you're here, can you tell us when the SSL blockchain documentation will be out? Chain itself will be out Q2/Q3 next year am I right?

Sure. We are aiming to release documentation on this in Q2 next year. Prof Tsai is currently working on an academic paper on the SSL blockchain and will like to publish in a financial journal as well. The blockchain itself will be released along with the beta in June 2018.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:35:19 AM

are you serious? I see advertisement everywhere Smiley dont worry, Gatcoin is good with their marketing strategy

that's great to hear. haven't seen any myself but it's good that they're covering all the bases.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:37:51 AM

Yes. I know this. I seen, thet a lot people wanted to invest in Chinese ICO (red pulse)... And it seems, that all this chinese people will buy tokens on exchanges... So here, may be will be same  Huh
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:40:43 AM

Well, banners or youtube video advertisements are paid ads.
Its not like when there is a good project then it will show up automatically on banners or vid advertisements.
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:07:27 PM

Sure. We are aiming to release documentation on this in Q2 next year. Prof Tsai is currently working on an academic paper on the SSL blockchain and will like to publish in a financial journal as well. The blockchain itself will be released along with the beta in June 2018.

Will this be public on Github? Is prof Tsai writing a blockchain form scratch or is he using an existing one as a baseline and build on top of that?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:44:21 PM

Well, banners or youtube video advertisements are paid ads.
Its not like when there is a good project then it will show up automatically on banners or vid advertisements.

But it's good to see that they do advertisment to get a bigger user base/investor base.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: