Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:26:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24430 times)
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:43:47 AM

We are already in the process of translating the whitepaper so everyone can read and understand our product, our mission and how we are working each and every day to make it happen by taking the necessary action steps. The mobile app will also be translated as per our roadmap, we want to make it possible for everyone in the world to use our app in their native language.

Good to know and a really good decision in my eyes. Let's for example take Japanese. They don't normaly are using English, even if they could. And I think there are a lot of other countries using just their native language if possible.
Thats true, if you have seen The International Dota 2's chinese player, they always need a translator when they are being interviewed  Grin
Even when its an international event and i dont think they cant speak english  Grin

Chinese are a little isolationist, considering their culture is different from western, not manny dedicate time to learn, especially gamers, they don't study you know, or at least they don't study languages or have the time to study more subject than the ones they need for their suture career.

The Asian market is harder to get but also more lucrative.

It's good they are trying at least. Maybe they can succeed, that would be amazing.
But the fact is United States still is the large country and has most of the whales are living in this country. You can see total traffic of exchange and ICO website are most of the users from United States, therefore, I do not think Asian can compete to United States at now.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:09:08 AM

Which version of android I must have for their apps?
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:36:00 AM

We are already in the process of translating the whitepaper so everyone can read and understand our product, our mission and how we are working each and every day to make it happen by taking the necessary action steps. The mobile app will also be translated as per our roadmap, we want to make it possible for everyone in the world to use our app in their native language.

Good to know and a really good decision in my eyes. Let's for example take Japanese. They don't normaly are using English, even if they could. And I think there are a lot of other countries using just their native language if possible.
Thats true, if you have seen The International Dota 2's chinese player, they always need a translator when they are being interviewed  Grin
Even when its an international event and i dont think they cant speak english  Grin

Chinese are a little isolationist, considering their culture is different from western, not manny dedicate time to learn, especially gamers, they don't study you know, or at least they don't study languages or have the time to study more subject than the ones they need for their suture career.

It's good they are trying at least. Maybe they can succeed, that would be amazing.
But the fact is United States still is the large country and has most of the whales are living in this country. You can see total traffic of exchange and ICO website are most of the users from United States, therefore, I do not think Asian can compete to United States at now.

True. luckily not a lot of US citizens are discouraged by the new SEC regulations in the US so they still contribute to the scene.

Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:41:02 AM

Rank   Country            Number of US$ millionaire households
1   United States    8,008,000
2   China            2,070,000
3   Japan            1,081,000
4   United Kingdom  961,000
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:53:48 AM

did a little research for you:

Requires Android
4.1 and up

source: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gizer.com.android

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:13:17 AM

You're right, but if anyone is not trying to interest Chinese users it is mistake. This is a huge market, so if you manage to attract even a small percentage of players then it will be very good for the project. It will not hurt to try..

Well for now China is actually out of the picture as all exchanges and ICO's are just banned.
The market has move to Korea and Japan afaik.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:33:43 AM

Nice review thanks for the link.
I like his presentation, it makes it a lot more easier to listen. So I learned from this video that the competitors of Gizer are: Enjin coin, FirstBlood and MobileGo. Never heard of the first two, but the last one is very promising.

Thanks a lot for sharing this link.
Always nice to see reviews about project you support. I think GIZER is a much more stronger platform then the coins in the review.

karmic_konquest

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:58:59 AM

I like his presentation, it makes it a lot more easier to listen. So I learned from this video that the competitors of Gizer are: Enjin coin, FirstBlood and MobileGo. Never heard of the first two, but the last one is very promising.

Thanks a lot for sharing this link.
Always nice to see reviews about project you support. I think GIZER is a much more stronger platform then the coins in the review.

How would you compare it to UNIKRN? Where do they compete in terms of overlapping customer base and how does GIZER do it better? There are already tons of such community websites, upcoming and established, with or without cryptos. Why would the average gamer care about one more addition?
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:14:04 AM

I know FirstBlood, its already listed on bittrex.
Firstblood is like betting on yourself, if you won the game you will get some token and you will lose your token if you lost the game.

It has a different concept with gizer.
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:18:09 AM

did a little research for you:

Requires Android
4.1 and up

source: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gizer.com.android

Now for all new applications you need more often or 4.1 or 4.2, as there are still a lot of devices on this version of Android. Versions 2.x have long been not supported by almost anyone.
sarriyan

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:47:52 AM

Firstblood is like betting on yourself, if you won the game you will get some token and you will lose your token if you lost the game.

I know MobileGo. But I think that MobileGo is not good as Gizer. Because MobileGo has finished ICO but they update their project very slowly.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:01:42 AM

what the hell. never thought there is a factor by 4 between 1 and 2
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 2578

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:11:49 AM

You need a German ANN thread translation for your project?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:12:17 AM

neverthless, i am going to gear up for the 20th of october Smiley this is an ico project, i dont want to miss and will contribute some eth Smiley
czukor

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:29:32 AM

Correct, FB is very different than Gizer. Gizer is a network to stimulate growth in the esports economy by enabling specific interactions.

True. luckily not a lot of US citizens are discouraged by the new SEC regulations in the US so they still contribute to the scene.

We have taken all correct steps to comply with future SEC regulations. We've done our due diligence to ensure our project is sustainable.

There's no doubt APAC will be the most difficult market to enter for us. It's in our road map. We will get there.

You're right, but if anyone is not trying to interest Chinese users it is mistake. This is a huge market, so if you manage to attract even a small percentage of players then it will be very good for the project. It will not hurt to try..
Just like film nowaday, always have a china character. Tencent is the largest game company in China. Hope we can be their partner

Yes, Tencent's Supercell, domiciled in Finland, is an incredible company in which we are certainly looking to conduct business with.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:41:40 AM

In my eyes the Asian market is the hardest to get in for European or US companies. Their view differes and they want to see different things then in Europe or US, like they like other style of design etc. But recently especially for games they also got interested in western style games. So there is a lot of potential.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:41:51 AM

There no reason for Gizer to not pass the Howey test, how it can be labeled as security? There's gonna be no problem in my opinion

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 2578

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:11:09 AM

Indeed Gizer is great project can provide services based on its capabilities, whether it's editing, streaming media, graphics, analytics, mentoring, etc., which will meet a variety of needs.

I think the same, the project looks very good and i hope for a success Beta testing Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BTCGOLD

Activity: 958
Merit: 256

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:20:25 AM

Cheesy But this stats have nothing to do with this project Wink It will show us some picture if you will update this list with information how many players is on that list Cheesy Most of this people don't know what pad is Cheesy

helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:14:28 PM

Crypto projects definitely have it easier than traditional commercial ventures when it comes to penetrating China. There are many chinese regulations which make it hard (if not impossible) for 'western' projects to come in, but Crypto can fly under the radar of these because advertising and participation can be largely done in an online social setting.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: