Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:49:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24424 times)
Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:28:16 PM

I love this kind of projects, everything connected with online games will always have success in the Internet space and the world of cryptocurrency.

Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:16:37 PM

I love this kind of projects, everything connected with online games will always have success in the Internet space and the world of cryptocurrency.

Well I'm not sure about this. There were some other projects which did not go to well, I think there was gamecredits and others.
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:52:12 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 06:48:26 PM by RJX

Dutch ANN is now live and will be kept up to date by me. (apologies for the delai)

Subsequently, the whitepaper is now also available in Dutch.

Enjoy!
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:25:11 PM

You will have some exchanges on your network to convert fiat to crypto? From credit cards or paypal to your tokens for example?
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:22:35 PM

You will have some exchanges on your network to convert fiat to crypto? From credit cards or paypal to your tokens for example?

It would be interesting to have something like this, but the cryptocurrencies having such a feature are nearly inexistant.
jasong

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 07:49:32 PM

It would be interesting to have something like this, but the cryptocurrencies having such a feature are nearly inexistant.

Maybe for the moment they don't exist. Keep an eye on our Medium. We're going to talk about this very soon Wink

helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:29:11 PM

Well I'm not sure about this. There were some other projects which did not go to well, I think there was gamecredits and others.

I agree, just by intuition you can realise that this cannot be the case. Unless we are involved in projects early on, such as with Gizer, we only see the successful projects being advertised/talked about.

gizerfelix

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:10:26 PM

We are excited to bring you some new updates, you can read about a new interesting feature that is coming on our app soon.

https://medium.com/@Gizer_Gaming/gizer-marketplace-bad059c7113c

Continue following us on our journey to create an impact in the eSports industry.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:20:57 AM

We are excited to bring you some new updates, you can read about a new interesting feature that is coming on our app soon.

Continue following us on our journey to create an impact in the eSports industry.

Nice to see new updates coming regulary. I just flew over the articel because I need to hurry up and leave my home now, but I saw you are using paypal currently as the main payment system and you want to integrate crypto payments, if I get it right? Maybe a chance to integrate UTrust as a payment service in future, because it's like paypal for crypto payments, just better.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
gizerfelix

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:20:34 AM

Nice to see new updates coming regulary. I just flew over the articel because I need to hurry up and leave my home now, but I saw you are using paypal currently as the main payment system and you want to integrate crypto payments, if I get it right? Maybe a chance to integrate UTrust as a payment service in future, because it's like paypal for crypto payments, just better.
It is too early to predict. UTrust is still developing as a product so we will have to see if they will be able to stick around in this marketplace. We will still be here.  Smiley
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:47:36 AM

It came to my attention, the news, that Gizer will use a selective platform to allow the contributions on there Pre-Ico sale campaign. The tokens will be available, for contributions, from investors that are register and aproved by the Agreement for Future Tokens (SAFT). That s the only way to participate in the Pre-ICO, and is a very innovative idea that tends to protect the investors and the company from future legal problems.
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:43:16 PM

As I understand, this project is some kind of sponsor of gamers. 18 million dollar cap is not too much actually. But game projects usually cannot make a good run in market. 
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1196

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:15:58 PM

Hi Gizers. We are 3 days away now untill pre-sale of token starts. Make sure you don't miss this oportunity. Remember that Gizer will be the next top app build on gaming industry and esports.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
gizerfelix

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:17:06 PM

It came to my attention, the news, that Gizer will use a selective platform to allow the contributions on there Pre-Ico sale campaign. The tokens will be available, for contributions, from investors that are register and aproved by the Agreement for Future Tokens (SAFT). That s the only way to participate in the Pre-ICO, and is a very innovative idea that tends to protect the investors and the company from future legal problems.
Yes, we want full trust from our community because too many ICO's nowadays have made this field look very shady. We don't offer just an idea, we offer a real product and a vision which we have put up for everyone to see and take part in. We will change the eSports industry together.

As I understand, this project is some kind of sponsor of gamers. 18 million dollar cap is not too much actually. But game projects usually cannot make a good run in market. 
There's no need for more than what is necessary at this stage to grow and reach a higher number of gamers around the world. The industry is big and it's only going to expand, but many projects are very one dimensional, Gizer is looking to offer value to the whole gaming ecosystem, fueling the eSports economy as a whole.
boltz
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:20:45 PM

This post above my first one is really lame. I mean what is the difference dude that being into a bounty campaign or beeing paid to cheer for that project ? I will tell you , a very small one. You are crying cause you missed the signature campaign or ? All I see is that a group of slacker are making money promoting projects , It's your fault to belive everyting they say and post , they are just doing the job done. It's your duty to read the whitepaper , inform yourself about the project , the team and so on .

In my opinion I repeat all I see it's a bunch of guys getting paid from different project to sustain them , it's just another way of advertising , nothing more, you think other threads reached 5000 pages with real accounts ? Come on dude , I'm a little bit old here , I know how this things works. Why don't you join that group and make some money for yourself , cause all I see in your post is rage Sad

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
KiritoX

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:29:42 PM

This post above my first one is really lame. I mean what is the difference dude that being into a bounty campaign or beeing paid to cheer for that project ? I will tell you , a very small one. You are crying cause you missed the signature campaign or ? All I see is that a group of slacker are making money promoting projects , It's your fault to belive everyting they say and post , they are just doing the job done. It's your duty to read the whitepaper , inform yourself about the project , the team and so on .

In my opinion I repeat all I see it's a bunch of guys getting paid from different project to sustain them , it's just another way of advertising , nothing more, you think other threads reached 5000 pages with real accounts ? Come on dude , I'm a little bit old here , I know how this things works. Why don't you join that group and make some money for yourself , cause all I see in your post is rage Sad
There is no difference than a facebook/twitter campaign where people get tokens for promoting a project on facebook/twitter etc.
He's just a troll thinking he's a white knight and lets just  leave it at that.
boltz
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:42:11 PM

Even he is a troll , maybe he's mad or I don't know. The thing is that there's nothing wrong with that group it's just crypto world and he must adapt and read the info for himself and then draw a conclusion. I once exposed a scam project but maaaaaaan GIZER is the THING ! They will really shake the esports , just wait for the project to finish. Cool

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Packers1985

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:50:05 PM

I am impressed by this project and want to invest big on this. Hope this one doesn't disapoint me.

KiritoX

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:14:16 PM

Even he is a troll , maybe he's mad or I don't know. The thing is that there's nothing wrong with that group it's just crypto world and he must adapt and read the info for himself and then draw a conclusion. I once exposed a scam project but maaaaaaan GIZER is the THING ! They will really shake the esports , just wait for the project to finish. Cool

Maybe they should try honesty. Just cos you said it's ok doesn't make it right.
Than I suggest you go after every facebook/twitter/reddit/medium etc bounty campaign also , cause they're also promoting projects and earning tokens in reward for promoting them mister "whiteknight".
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:14:26 PM

Maybe they should try honesty. Just cos you said it's ok doesn't make it right.

You saying it's not ok doesn't make it wrong. Although I do agree with you to a certain extent. It's fake. A lot of boobs are fake too.

You're not against that are you?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: