Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:29:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24430 times)
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:30:17 PM

Checked the iOS app right now and I have to say, the app looks really good and easy to use. Just used the "guest login" but I have to make an account to explore it more.

Havent checked it yet but I will this weekend.
Saw a lot of screenshots about this app and it looks brilliant. Team is doing really well and very nice marketing!

Keep this up devs!
Like it

You should definitly do this. I will start an account there at the weekend and will explore the app more then, but for now I have to say, wow, looks really good.

Now I have to install the app Smiley
Gizer is doing great marketing! Very sad I couldnt do the signature campaign, what a payout Smiley

Gizer is also ready for Android. Check out there article with all the links and some screenshots:
https://medium.com/@Gizer_Gaming/gizer-now-available-for-android-363c370eb8bf

I already have an account but it doesnt want to load the events and i have a blank page. I was checking before and they had a lot of tournaments, manly Clash Royal.
It's great that they offer Clash Royal because it's one of my favorite mobile games. Let's hope they will add some more games in the near future.

gizerfelix

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:44:35 PM

Checked the iOS app right now and I have to say, the app looks really good and easy to use. Just used the "guest login" but I have to make an account to explore it more.

Saw a lot of screenshots about this app and it looks brilliant. Team is doing really well and very nice marketing!

Keep this up devs!
Like it

You should definitly do this. I will start an account there at the weekend and will explore the app more then, but for now I have to say, wow, looks really good.

Gizer is doing great marketing! Very sad I couldnt do the signature campaign, what a payout Smiley

Gizer is also ready for Android. Check out there article with all the links and some screenshots:

I already have an account but it doesnt want to load the events and i have a blank page. I was checking before and they had a lot of tournaments, manly Clash Royal.
Please log out and log in again, that will solve your issue. We already know about this bug and by the next update it should be fixed.

Keep this up devs!
Like it

It's great that they offer Clash Royal because it's one of my favorite mobile games. Let's hope they will add some more games in the near future.
We have the most popular games on all platforms, you can see them when you create an event.  When new games will come out we will add those as well. Our job is to give all gamers the opportunity to host and join all of their favorite games in one place.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:57:54 PM

What new thing does this has to offer in the gaming industry?
I Can explain it but it's better if you download the app And just have a quick read of the whitepaper.  It will give you a better idea!

Of course it is better to check application, but if I will have to describe it in short, I will say that is something like Champions League for players. Wink
The main thing about gizer is connecting gamers, hosts, small businesses, freelancing services, and venues to create a more productive gaming world.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:16:48 PM

I Can explain it but it's better if you download the app And just have a quick read of the whitepaper.  It will give you a better idea!

Of course it is better to check application, but if I will have to describe it in short, I will say that is something like Champions League for players. Wink
The main thing about gizer is connecting gamers, hosts, small businesses, freelancing services, and venues to create a more productive gaming world.

It's like a social media that will connect all kind of people and professionals and gamers, in general, to form groups or work groups in order to host events, competitions, either local or regional, etc. in the gamer world, like a facebook and twitter just for games and all that it entails.
jasong

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 05:46:21 PM

It's like a social media that will connect all kind of people and professionals and gamers, in general, to form groups or work groups in order to host events, competitions, either local or regional, etc. in the gamer world, like a facebook and twitter just for games and all that it entails.

Jack likes to sometimes compare it to the 'LinkedIn' of Gaming Wink

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:57:11 PM

what Stoked partnership bring for GIZER?

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:05:43 PM

it is a nice idea a social media like facebook,twitter dedicated to gamers world where users can read last news,organize internal tournaments/competitions,where video game company can announce the latest local release,gizer the global network, the paradise...
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:28:54 PM

Do they have support from professional gamers? I think this will be most important for their success.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:29:21 PM

it is a nice idea a social media like facebook,twitter dedicated to gamers world where users can read last news,organize internal tournaments/competitions,where video game company can announce the latest local release,gizer the global network, the paradise...

there's a lot of work to get there. am gamers aren't ones to change their habits, so bringing them on the platform will be a challenge in and of itself.

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:58:06 PM

there's a lot of work to get there. am gamers aren't ones to change their habits, so bringing them on the platform will be a challenge in and of itself.

I think gamers are one of those community which is heavily supporting crypto currencies especially in the early stages of Bitcoin. I hope Gizer will also get a widespread support like that.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:28:09 PM

I think gamers are one of those community which is heavily supporting crypto currencies especially in the early stages of Bitcoin. I hope Gizer will also get a widespread support like that.

I totally agree. I go to some meetups and a lot of the guys knowing about cryptos are gamer.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:34:05 PM

I thought the same lol . I read a post about educate gamers to cryptos, that's not very hard, if you make a poll between users of this forum I'm sure you'll find out that most of them are either gamers or ex-gamers.
Btw can someone lend me a link of the bounty thread?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:58:13 PM

I thought the same lol . I read a post about educate gamers to cryptos, that's not very hard, if you make a poll between users of this forum I'm sure you'll find out that most of them are either gamers or ex-gamers.

Easy to educate gamer about cryptos, the harder will be for the "normal part" of the population  Grin
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:05:41 PM

I installed the APP , the design is quite beautiful and clear. As a game player , i really like it.
 This APP is a place where the players congregate.

I agree with you. App really works nice. Nowadays apps are necessary in order to be in touch with the whole gamer community.

Sooner, this project will be ripe for mainstream use. I do hope word of mouth will follow through.

they should widen their marketing commercials not only to youtube and some gamesites, but also to prof. youtuber and gaming communities directly.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:12:28 PM

Yes i think gizer is one of the project with the possibility to attract a lot of mainstream users in crypto world. All the gamers community would be interested by gizer, and its a very good point for the project.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:12:30 PM

I installed the APP , the design is quite beautiful and clear. As a game player , i really like it.

I agree with you. App really works nice. Nowadays apps are necessary in order to be in touch with the whole gamer community.

Sooner, this project will be ripe for mainstream use. I do hope word of mouth will follow through.

they should widen their marketing commercials not only to youtube and some gamesites, but also to prof. youtuber and gaming communities directly.
In my opinion streaming platforms like twich would be perfect for marketing purposes. They've got huge user base and are great for advertising Cheesy
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:27:34 PM

In my opinion streaming platforms like twich would be perfect for marketing purposes. They've got huge user base and are great for advertising Cheesy

yes, but twitch is owned by amazon afaik. i think they would be not very amused at the end Smiley but yes, they got a fukin huge base...
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:28:51 PM

Easy to educate gamer about cryptos, the harder will be for the "normal part" of the population  Grin

This is so true, (pc) gamers are mostly well aware of the advancements in technology.. regular 5 minute mobile gamers aren't..
As Gizer is mainly focused on the mobile gamers I do think that there is some work to do to teach them about crypto.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:44:44 PM

Thank Jack for giving me the idea to create the Tinder of gaming. Grin

This is a terrible tabloid, but relevant:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2134937/Couple-met-got-engaged-game-marry-real-life-despite-looking-like-online-alter-egos.html
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:11:05 PM

This is so true, (pc) gamers are mostly well aware of the advancements in technology.. regular 5 minute mobile gamers aren't..
As Gizer is mainly focused on the mobile gamers I do think that there is some work to do to teach them about crypto.

It's normal that regular mobile gamer are nnot aware os the advancements in technology if they just spend 5 minutes on it. Pc gamers spend hours, or at least I do. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: