Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:20:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24424 times)
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:16:32 PM

Did Gizer consider doing a wide scale airdrop? It's good to distribute the tokens to the public, it gets the brand name out!
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 03:23:43 PM

Hi there. Do you have a long term plan to attract public investors into the token sale?

You can see the roadmap  https://tokensale.gizer.io , every month to Jul 2018 have multiple detail actions.
I think GIZER long term target is focus on the eSports

It would be smart for them to focus on eSports. That's were the money is.

that's right, eSport on blockchain as main idea. we can call it as long term plan.
if devs want to keep their project in e-sport, it will be very long term project

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 911

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:42:24 PM

i tried out your app a little bit, but i didn't get how this integrates with the games  Huh
It doesn't integrate IN the game, rather it can be seen as an enhancement to the gaming experience. Users will use Gizer as a social network platform, as well as for tournament creation, managing and joining events online or offline, with the goal of becoming a marketplace for all parties involved in the gaming industry.

I do not understand how it does not integrate? Previously, in this thread wrote that for tokens you can buy yourself in games different time enhancements of the character, for example. This is impossible without integration.
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:17:11 PM

Just trying your app on iOS and I want to say it looks really user-friendly!

can you please upload some screenshots? that would be great

I will install the app tonight and will post some screenshots about this project.
I'll let you know.

I'll keep in touch!

do you need unlock IOS phone to install or approved by apple?

I don't understand your question ? You need an IOS phone or you can use an emulator on your PC, there must be some.
It seems he wants to ask he needs to jailbreak Iphone or not?
Because some apps can need users have jailbreak their Iphone before install, of course, this app is normal and it is not necessary.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:33:18 PM

Hi there. Do you have a long term plan to attract public investors into the token sale?

You can see the roadmap  https://tokensale.gizer.io , every month to Jul 2018 have multiple detail actions.

that's right, eSport on blockchain as main idea. we can call it as long term plan.
if devs want to keep their project in e-sport, it will be very long term project
Esport is quite interesting especially on blockchain. This will be very profitable in near future
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:34:37 PM

Did Gizer consider doing a wide scale airdrop? It's good to distribute the tokens to the public, it gets the brand name out!

No they didnt!
Indeed its a nice way to get your name out there but I really dont think this is needed.

Gizer already has a lot of good reviews and great marketing.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:37:26 PM

No not yet, could be possible that they do it on a low supply just like some other ICO's have done lately. Imo it's a good way to get some people interested, but there are also a lot of newbies who'd just go for the free airdrops..
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:57:08 PM

No not yet, could be possible that they do it on a low supply just like some other ICO's have done lately. Imo it's a good way to get some people interested, but there are also a lot of newbies who'd just go for the free airdrops..

Its the best way to create a network and show sign of fair distribution of the coin. Many did it in the past like Stellar Lumers, decred, XEM & OmiseGo
gizerfelix

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:06:22 PM

i tried out your app a little bit, but i didn't get how this integrates with the games  Huh
It doesn't integrate IN the game, rather it can be seen as an enhancement to the gaming experience. Users will use Gizer as a social network platform, as well as for tournament creation, managing and joining events online or offline, with the goal of becoming a marketplace for all parties involved in the gaming industry.

I do not understand how it does not integrate? Previously, in this thread wrote that for tokens you can buy yourself in games different time enhancements of the character, for example. This is impossible without integration.
I am only talking about the current version of the app and how it interacts with games. We have many plans for the future but we can only achieve them if we take a step by step approach and follow the roadmap we've created.

Will you also give away your own prizes for different tournaments or you will just publish other ones on your platform?
Btw, i still cant see events on beta app, was there any update?
We just hosted a $50 tournament in partnership with Bazoo. We will have these type of special tournaments from time to time.

To see all events on the beta app, just log out and log in again, it will solve the problem.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:40:45 PM

Its the best way to create a network and show sign of fair distribution of the coin. Many did it in the past like Stellar Lumers, decred, XEM & OmiseGo

Well and airdrop of very small quantities yes, if they give too much it will be dump in the Exchanges, so if they give 1 or up to 5 kens i think that will be fine, so we will just have to wait for an announcement if that ever come to pass.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:53:20 PM

Hmm, Soma ICO has been extended to the 15th of November due to big developments on the team - according to announcement on Twitter. Looks like they want to collect the maximum Smiley

The extended for their own reason and it's not that bad, they have the right to do so, other ICOs last longer, at the end the team does what is best for the success of the project, nobody can't falut them for that, and also that is good for investors too.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:00:18 PM

You can see the roadmap  https://tokensale.gizer.io , every month to Jul 2018 have multiple detail actions.

"The coming year will see the Esports Economy grow to $696 million, a year-on-year growth of 41.3%. Brands are expected to spend $517 million, broken down into $155 million on advertising, $266 million on sponsorship, and a further $95 million on media rights. Brand investment will double by 2020, pushing the total market to $1.5 billion."

I took it from a nice article, if you want to read it, I drop the link here
https://newzoo.com/insights/articles/esports-revenues-will-reach-696-million-in-2017/

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:12:04 PM

Even Byteball was very successful with that strategy but Gizer wont be doing that as they have serious roadmap and the problems they are solving is more serious ones.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:44:14 PM

You can see the roadmap  https://tokensale.gizer.io , every month to Jul 2018 have multiple detail actions.

"The coming year will see the Esports Economy grow to $696 million, a year-on-year growth of 41.3%. Brands are expected to spend $517 million, broken down into $155 million on advertising, $266 million on sponsorship, and a further $95 million on media rights. Brand investment will double by 2020, pushing the total market to $1.5 billion."

I took it from a nice article, if you want to read it, I drop the link here
https://newzoo.com/insights/articles/esports-revenues-will-reach-696-million-in-2017/

Esport is the rising star right now. I don't know if you know or don't know but there is a discussion about it for 2024 Olympics.

http://www.businessinsider.com/esports-in-consideration-for-2024-olympics-2017-8

Maybe i'm too old for this but young people loving it.

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:58:51 PM

there is lot going on lately for esport and developing professional leagues. this is going to be most watch games than NFL somepoint

AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:10:57 PM

Hey guys, can citizens of P.R.C. participate in your project??
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:48:38 PM

Nice to see that gizer start to create event like tournament to improve the visibility and show how things will work. And we can see it directly in the beta app, it’s really great, that’s mean the project is really active and investors like that.
Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:00:31 PM

Hey guys, can citizens of P.R.C. participate in your project??

Was wondering the same and asked them on Telegram: Chinese investors are welcome to participate.
belechau

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:02:05 PM

Nice to see that gizer start to create event like tournament to improve the visibility and show how things will work. And we can see it directly in the beta app, it’s really great, that’s mean the project is really active and investors like that.
Always good to accompany an ICO and see your team present, committed, and demonstrating absolute mastery of what they are marketing, I hope to see them next to Giants soon, deserved. I will test the Beta
Affchain

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:25:55 PM

Always good to accompany an ICO and see your team present, committed, and demonstrating absolute mastery of what they are marketing, I hope to see them next to Giants soon, deserved. I will test the Beta

Yes sir, These guys are the real deal. A working product and proven history of development go a lot farther than a team with an idea barely through the concept phase. Gizer knows this market. They've had their app running much longer than any other ICO in this space.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: