Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:03:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66389 times)
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:01:43 PM

does anyone know what's going on, https://twitter.com/_Peculium is no longer available. short-term problem or do we have to worry? I think twitter has made a mistake again

As far as I know, they changed their twitter account name to @Peculium_io (https://twitter.com/Peculium_io). Maybe they should make an official announcement regarding this, otherwise if could be confusing/worrying for some.

thank you! didn't heard anything about changing the twitter-name. was really confused.
they could have left the old account, with a pinned message that they have moved

Ah. I didn't realize that they changed their twitter account name. I was confused as hell too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:04:48 PM

does anyone know what's going on, https://twitter.com/_Peculium is no longer available. short-term problem or do we have to worry? I think twitter has made a mistake again

As far as I know, they changed their twitter account name to @Peculium_io (https://twitter.com/Peculium_io). Maybe they should make an official announcement regarding this, otherwise if could be confusing/worrying for some.

thank you! didn't heard anything about changing the twitter-name. was really confused.
they could have left the old account, with a pinned message that they have moved

Well, they have no new account, they just renamed the old account. But yes, a pinned tweet to inform everyone about this change would have been a smart idea.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:09:07 PM

I dont think it will be a new challenge, they will just release beta version of AIEVE in march probably for investors only, alpha version already did good job in december, and beta version will be far better making it possible to predict in almost real time. So invest now before ICO finishes because we will have a lot of benefits as investors Smiley

A bit confused on that part, does it mean only investors will be able to access the full features of peculium or they will have like a free version and a paid one for premium members/investors,i remember asking this sometime ago but can't actually pin point where, this just reminded me of it
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:22:42 PM

I dont think it will be a new challenge, they will just release beta version of AIEVE in march probably for investors only, alpha version already did good job in december, and beta version will be far better making it possible to predict in almost real time. So invest now before ICO finishes because we will have a lot of benefits as investors Smiley

A bit confused on that part, does it mean only investors will be able to access the full features of peculium or they will have like a free version and a paid one for premium members/investors,i remember asking this sometime ago but can't actually pin point where, this just reminded me of it

Yeah I'm confused over this bit, also - what benefits do ICO investors get from a AIEVE point of view? I wasn't aware of this benefit, hmm....

Would of been nice for another challenge to see the AI beast in action again, but I guess the investors will want to get full advantage.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:35:14 PM

Well, they have no new account, they just renamed the old account. But yes, a pinned tweet to inform everyone about this change would have been a smart idea.

You can just typ in Peculium twitter account on Google to find the twitter account. LOL. It is not a big deal renaming their account nearly everyone does that.

jamzzz123

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:43:07 PM

You can just typ in Peculium twitter account on Google to find the twitter account. LOL. It is not a big deal renaming their account nearly everyone does that.

Yeah I don't think it's a worry for them regarding the name change, most followers will still see there tweets etc anyway even if the name changes.

I do hope they still keep on top of their twitter and posting interesting, eye catching articles along side with the twitter bounty, it's a real good advertisement field.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:47:48 PM

Yes. Guess they have to update new twitter link in this forum also and have to announcement in twitter and need to pin massage in telegram channel.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:52:15 PM

I also noticed that. Hopefully it is legit and is also from the Peculium itself. Yesterday I have seen lots of fake twitter accounts of good ICO projects and even came up with airdrops. Its clear scam. We have to be careful. Hopefully Peculium team will clarify this.
Don Stefanello

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:12:21 PM

I think the beta version will only be for investors. When the program is fully finished and rolled out for the public, everyone will be able to use it, with paying for the subscription they want and getting the benefits of AIEVE
jamzzz123

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:17:59 PM

I think the beta version will only be for investors. When the program is fully finished and rolled out for the public, everyone will be able to use it, with paying for the subscription they want and getting the benefits of AIEVE

Oh right ok, that makes sense. That sounds great, can't wait to see the public version and its success rate % in comparison to the beta version.

Will be good to see the differences and if there is any improvement.

Crazy to think that such software could be possible with how volatile the crypto market really is
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:20:18 PM

Does anyone know which sources of information AIEVE will be scraping? I read that it will be designed to target social media, but there is much more information available

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:29:53 PM

I believe to access the service you need to be an investor or pay a subscription fee. Does anyone know the AIEVE BETA release date I can't see it on the whitepaper?

On the roadmap it looks like it will be Q2 or Q3 this year.

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:31:56 PM

I was worried there for a second. There should be an ANN on this. Glad am on here else I could have not known. I thought something went wrong lol. phew that is a relief. Why the change though? any idea?

cryptossi

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:57:49 PM

Does anyone know which sources of information AIEVE will be scraping? I read that it will be designed to target social media, but there is much more information available

Found this on the whitepaper, I think it answers your question:

"AIΞVE is designed to learn from the analysis of the massive amounts of historical information. AIΞVE can read news articles, books, novels and other literature in eight different languages. AIΞVE also collects and analyzes enormous streams of information from financial markets, media, and networks relevant to cryptocurrency markets in real-time.

Using Automated Machine Learning (AML) AIΞVE is also capable to gain superior insights into the market trends."

exuberant112

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:03:21 PM

This is product sensitive information that I doubt will ever see the light of day, as if competitors knew which data sets to watch they could set up an identical trend scanner program themselves, and just charge slightly less - this would be totally legal too since there is no regulation of crypto currency in the way there is with conventional currency.

We can speculate though - to be able to predict prices, you need to know three things : Supply amount, demand level, trade volumes.  So based on that I would think that they are using financial markets trackers which trade in crypos against currency as well as the actual market caps from the various cryptocurrencies as a base.  Then add to this political and geographical factors and you have yourself a merry little prediction dataset.

I imagine what they are doing is on a far larger scale than my basic example though, if they wanted to they could easily incude all the major stock market indicies as well; then trim the data down by averaging the difference scores and running them against a stock simulation or condition.

Sorry if that's a bit of a lardy explanation, its the best I could do Smiley Based on speculation since there is no way we shall ever be told the real datasets.  Looking at the picture given on the AI prediction earlier in this conversation - success it seems to mirror this scenario I gave.  Also I would suggest that the algorythm and the datasets are constantly under review for Peculium and this is why it's so successful!  It's not a "machine" they just leave to run off on it's own, it is a machine that has several intelligent human operators whom work in the background making tweaks and ensuring it's always competitive.  And that's the only part that is not speculation; reading into their website and looking at the team you can see this for yourself!

As computing power increases over the next few years I would have thought they could actually employ a true AI to run the thing; though for now it will always require human interaction to be as accurate as that graph shows it has been so far!!
cryptossi

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:10:19 PM

Yeah exactly and if you're already following the account it comes up straight away. The only other twitter account with Peculium in their name is the Turkish account.

The only thing is they need to update the twitter link on their website because its now broken after the account name change.

exuberant112

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:12:25 PM

Yeah exactly and if you're already following the account it comes up straight away. The only other twitter account with Peculium in their name is the Turkish account.

The only thing is they need to update the twitter link on their website because its now broken after the account name change.

Well done , as just about to report this broken link lol got there first!
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:44:18 PM

If I get you right, you trying to say that the Ai was designed to scrap the social media for news and base its conclusions/decisions about a coin just in that? Is that what you trying to say? Sorry I just want to be clear on this. Because if that's what you mean, then it's ridiculous
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:52:32 PM

Do you guys think that Peculium will be successful ? I do think that they will be successful, because they have made good partners, and they have already hit their soft cap. In time Peculium will be a great coin.

kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:02:56 PM

Where did you get that information? I found no mention to this in their whitepaper, nor anywhere else. I'm not even sure there is a decision on that right now. (of course if I'm talking nonsense I'm sorry, that is just based on the information I was able to find).

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: