Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:56:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66389 times)
exuberant112

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:19:50 PM

Guys, if he invested 46 bitcoins, it is because he WANTED TO DO IT, nothing more than that.

And what if he was holding 1000 bitcoins at that time? What if he bought them all at $100 and he didn't sold them out?

Came on, just be realistic and think a little before making false accussations to him.

He is going to be a huge whale in here, and if he makes profits, he deserve it, after all, he invested a huge amount of money.

Just had to say before I answer - that it doesn't matter what he paid for those coins, we can only speculate at the CURRENT value and that is about £1000 per coin (or $1300) so that's 46 x 1000 which is minimum 46,000 he is playing with!  But that being said - he chose it like you said.

So, yeah if it pays off he deserves it but alternately if he loses 100% of his investment he also deserves that!  It's like gambling when you go in that hard!  I don't think it's good for the long term crypto investment game, it distorts the market too heavily.

You're right though, if it does pay off and he pulls out say 2 BTC worth every month after 5 years of rises, he will be living off bare profit and it will be well deserved!  Let's all keep our fingers crossed for mr 46 BTC gambler, it's beyond brave but hell I really want him to turn from a whale into a king penguin lol and be even more super rich than his current investment style suggest he is.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 05:39:14 PM

Guys, if he invested 46 bitcoins, it is because he WANTED TO DO IT, nothing more than that.

And what if he was holding 1000 bitcoins at that time? What if he bought them all at $100 and he didn't sold them out?

Came on, just be realistic and think a little before making false accussations to him.

He is going to be a huge whale in here, and if he makes profits, he deserve it, after all, he invested a huge amount of money.

Just had to say before I answer - that it doesn't matter what he paid for those coins, we can only speculate at the CURRENT value and that is about £1000 per coin (or $1300) so that's 46 x 1000 which is minimum 46,000 he is playing with!  But that being said - he chose it like you said.

So, yeah if it pays off he deserves it but alternately if he loses 100% of his investment he also deserves that!  It's like gambling when you go in that hard!  I don't think it's good for the long term crypto investment game, it distorts the market too heavily.

You're right though, if it does pay off and he pulls out say 2 BTC worth every month after 5 years of rises, he will be living off bare profit and it will be well deserved!  Let's all keep our fingers crossed for mr 46 BTC gambler, it's beyond brave but hell I really want him to turn from a whale into a king penguin lol and be even more super rich than his current investment style suggest he is.

One persons risk is another persons petty change, 46 btc out of 46 is a lot but 46 out of 10000 btc is not, don't forget this entire industry is filled with some VERY rich people, there are people who paid 30 btc for a pizza years ago, that would be insanely wealthy today had they had a crystal ball. I imagine that the 46 btc investor is probably a company or someone that has some form of sense on how to properly invest you don't throw around that kind of cash without researching what your doing with it.

You don't get to have that much bitcoin and then suddenly decide to randomly spend it on something you don't think will earn you a big return
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:21:56 PM

I do agree with you,is his personal business, who knows, maybe he's not just coming in as the usual investor, i believe the deal must be done behind close doors because that'ts really a huge investment and he must have known how to go go about it in a manner that he won't have to loose, come to to think of it, if someone can put in that much, there are two things involved, he has more, secondly, something outstanding must have made him do so, this speaks a lot about peculium
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:55:55 PM

I do agree with you,is his personal business, who knows, maybe he's not just coming in as the usual investor, i believe the deal must be done behind close doors because that'ts really a huge investment and he must have known how to go go about it in a manner that he won't have to loose, come to to think of it, if someone can put in that much, there are two things involved, he has more, secondly, something outstanding must have made him do so, this speaks a lot about peculium

Is this kind of huge investments are surprising for you if the ICO is of very high quality? I dont think so. But I agree with you. This should have done behind the closed doors for better positioning of him/herself. btw, is this real or this is just for argument sake?
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:09:02 PM

Is this kind of huge investments are surprising for you if the ICO is of very high quality? I dont think so. But I agree with you. This should have done behind the closed doors for better positioning of him/herself. btw, is this real or this is just for argument sake?

If I had that kind of money, I would go through private sale indeed and ask for a discount. It is kind of hard to believe for me that someone invested 46 bitcoins...

kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:15:50 PM

Or maybe he is just stupid who gambles with his money. Nobody besides him knows, and the point is that it doesn't really matter. Even if someone invested 100 BTC, that wouldn't have any impact on of and how much I would invest. There have been countless of projects with huge hype ans big whales in thay failed miserably, and just as many projects with the exact opposite story. The decision to invest or not should not be based on how many people have or have not invested already.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:24:18 PM

If I had that kind of money, I would go through private sale indeed and ask for a discount. It is kind of hard to believe for me that someone invested 46 bitcoins...

Yea right. Spending that much of bitcoin giving the current price of bitcoin after the private sale is over now  is kind of a lot of fact to process and believe. But looking at it from another angle, if he didn't trust the project he won't spend that much. Right? 
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:38:00 PM

quite nice discussion, just because someone has invested 46 btc. That's just under 550,000 euros at the moment. When investing in a company, hoping for big profits, that's not much (if you have a lot of money)
There is little profit in traditional forms of investment, he probably expects a big return like us every year. And I'm sure he gets a lot of returns, thank AIEVE :-)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:00:08 PM

What if he is super rich than this means nothing to him. We already know that rich people are investing not only in Bitcoin, but also on other coins. This is rare, but it can happen sometimes.

BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:03:18 PM

Yea right. Spending that much of bitcoin giving the current price of bitcoin after the private sale is over now  is kind of a lot of fact to process and believe. But looking at it from another angle, if he didn't trust the project he won't spend that much. Right? 

If he kept the bitcoin, in the end he would probably have earned more as bitcoin price most likely will rise again.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:38:41 PM

Yes I am not disputing how much speculative profit he can make - I am just saying if it is £46 million who the hell can afford to convert it back into dollar or pound cash for him?!?  NOBODY that is who so in effect he is artificially neutering his entire wealth.

Like I said the smart move is to invest in stages over a longer period and that also minimises the risk and keeps his cash capital available should the worst happen - any investment broker with sense will warn you in ANY scenario your investments can go down as well as up!!

He is better off, if he has that much money, putting 1/6 of that into leveraged CFDs based on Eth prices, 1/6 into BTC CFDs, 1/6 into actual Peculium etc etc with different related stocks and coins.  At least then if there is a massive crisis he only loses max 1/6 of that amount.  I mean people have to be aware that there is always a small risk that you lose your entire investment - if it was 100% water tight then everybody inclluding corps and govts would be throwing ALL their own value and cash in and telling you to do the same.

I am just appealing for some common sense, so that people invest wisely and not like a child witih a big red button Smiley 46 bitcoins is excessive risk all in one place.  And like the last poster said the time to go boots in would have been when there was a 50% bonus, meaning he would have gotten the same value for investing 1/2 (which is still a crazy ratio for a reasonable seasoned investor)!

In a word : Never go full retard when it's money!  Haha.

i like the way you analzye this it makes a kot of sense people should realize that investing should be alot more about your intellectual self than the emotional part and taking huge risk is always part of huge gain but same time may also spell huge loss too

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:06:26 PM

If he kept the bitcoin, in the end he would probably have earned more as bitcoin price most likely will rise again.

I don't think so and most important here, she doesn't think so. Many people here think they are wiser than this guy/gal but she may know something more about the project than us or it may be for her a minor % of his coins than what we have invested so her risk is lower. The truth is that we don't know.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
exuberant112

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:22:30 AM

Ok that's fine, just wanted the point made to EVERYBODY ELSE who isn't super rich / throwing coins in willy nilly / hasn't got insider information and is purely making speculation judgements based on readily available market data and can't afford to take huge risks.

Smart money is this is PART of a well planned investment plan not 100% of it.  Stick to investing what you can afford unless Bill Gates calls you up with secret CIA knowledge of the markets and why you should whack 46,000 worth of coins on this today!

Fair enough the person with the 46 BTCs has millions of coins and dollars so doesn't care, or they know the future - you are safe but for the rest of us mere mortals trying to put food in our kids bellies and get the electric bill paid on time, be smart about where you put your dollars.  Peculium is a gret prospect but it is not water tight for massively risky investing, and anybody who tells you otherwise is just mis selling you this product.

I say again, I like it, I am invested into it, but reasonably so that if I am wrong and it turns out bad - I will not go to jail or starve, and my kids won't starve / wife won't leave.  Lol I think that about sums it up!
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:38:12 AM

Of course, 46 BTC is very much. A huge leap of faith for Peculium. It speaks more and more, how good the project is. Maybe he / she has just heard about it and could not benefit from the 50% bonus. But who can invest 46 BTC, is probably not dependent on bonus :-)

For now we can say he taken risk by investing 46 BTC but we can't make money without taking risk. Till Dec 17 XRP was hardly moving but within two week it was up by approx 40 times. So I think holding Bitcoin only will not give you such huge profit and we need to find good alternative to make money and I think peculium can be one of the choice. Today that person invested 46 BTC but tomorrow he can walk away with millions who knows Wink
exuberant112

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:16:07 AM

Of course, 46 BTC is very much. A huge leap of faith for Peculium. It speaks more and more, how good the project is. Maybe he / she has just heard about it and could not benefit from the 50% bonus. But who can invest 46 BTC, is probably not dependent on bonus :-)

For now we can say he taken risk by investing 46 BTC but we can't make money without taking risk. Till Dec 17 XRP was hardly moving but within two week it was up by approx 40 times. So I think holding Bitcoin only will not give you such huge profit and we need to find good alternative to make money and I think peculium can be one of the choice. Today that person invested 46 BTC but tomorrow he can walk away with millions who knows Wink

Or he can walk away with absolutely nothing at all.  Please do not misrepresent the financial risks that is called conning people and it makes this decent legitimate project look really dodgey and will drive serious investors away from it

Peculium is a low to medium risk investment; with medium to high potential returns.BTC

What it isn't, is a licence to print free profit by liberally throwing all of your cash / crypto savings into it.  Maybe we could all form a consensus on this please, because it really is going to drag down the legitimacy of this project and everybody connected to it.  I worked in finance for almost a decade with a further 5 years in banking help desk services.  And I can tell you, the people who make the best decision in the long term are the ones who end up with all the profits.

IMO the consensus here should be this : Use this as a second savings account, so whatever disposable income you are going to put into savings with your bank you can split into 3 and put a third into Peculium - with the intention of adding to this periodically and taking out only the profits, and checking this at the end of every 6 month period.  That is what I am doing and that's protecting me from losses while maximising the potential profit.
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:05:03 AM

I think this Peculium has bright future. Only one backlog. Too much supply. Only 30% is up for sale including pre ico, ico, Private sale. Ans that's around 6B in total. Honestly, That's a lot. You guys would've created a hype if the token supply was less in my opinion. Also, I couldn't find what's gonna happen to the unsold tokens?

Yes the 20 bil token supply is a bit too much in my opinion aswell. However, things are looking good now, the amount raised has jumped from 6 mil about a week ago to almost 12 mil now. I also like the idea that only 30% of the tokens will be sold in ICO. That will help reduce the influence of dumpers on the token price.

I think they said something about burning the rest of any unsold tokens, which is a good thing, as this will help in the market cap, between, in the last few months,i have come to realize that sometimes the supply has nothing to do with the project but the team behind the project is all that matters, if a project has minimum quantity but the team are incompetent, then it becomes a dead project

Burning of the unsold tokens is a good choice. But i think, there will not be very much tokens to burn:-)

Only 12 days left for the ICO, now 10% Bonus. If someone is interested he better hurry

I too read somewhere that unsold tokens get burned. Is there a dev or a manager here who can confirm it?

I agree with you guys that 20 bil tokens seems a bit too much, but the flood of new investors mainly consisting of people who don't care in what they invest seem to really like high supply coins. It's insane how much coins with high supply have grown recently. This is one of the reasons I invested in this ICO, because if this trend continues and let's say in like 6 months maybe longer a whole new group of people get into crypto PCL could really blow up.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:43:19 AM

Or he can walk away with absolutely nothing at all.  Please do not misrepresent the financial risks that is called conning people and it makes this decent legitimate project look really dodgey and will drive serious investors away from it

Peculium is a low to medium risk investment; with medium to high potential returns.BTC

What it isn't, is a licence to print free profit by liberally throwing all of your cash / crypto savings into it.  Maybe we could all form a consensus on this please, because it really is going to drag down the legitimacy of this project and everybody connected to it.  I worked in finance for almost a decade with a further 5 years in banking help desk services.  And I can tell you, the people who make the best decision in the long term are the ones who end up with all the profits.

IMO the consensus here should be this : Use this as a second savings account, so whatever disposable income you are going to put into savings with your bank you can split into 3 and put a third into Peculium - with the intention of adding to this periodically and taking out only the profits, and checking this at the end of every 6 month period.  That is what I am doing and that's protecting me from losses while maximising the potential profit.

Correct! But who knows if the person who Invested 46 BTC have only these much Wink. But yes we should not fall into any project by looking someone Invested so much amount. But investing some amount in peculium is not bad practice.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:01:24 AM

I don't think so and most important here, she doesn't think so. Many people here think they are wiser than this guy/gal but she may know something more about the project than us or it may be for her a minor % of his coins than what we have invested so her risk is lower. The truth is that we don't know.

Exactly mate. Just like I said earlier, such investment can only be backed with confidence in the project. He must definitely know something good that we all probably don't know yet.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:17:44 AM

I would do the same. If you invest so much in a single project you might also become partner or kind of shared partnership status. But anyway I am not surprised if somebody invest in Peculium like this. This is one of the hot ICO in the present time.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:20:30 AM

Does anybody know what is the present progress of the ICO? How much have been already collected? How far away are we from hardcap? we are almost approching the closure time.. Its exciting.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: