Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:02:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66389 times)
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:43:25 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 12:00:50 PM by girib1684

Peculium has been a good one, i kept getting the newsletter for weeks and i think that the ico will be successfull.
I got only one simple question, what exchangers will add the token as soon as the ico ends?
thanks

We wont know what exchanges will add peculium untill ICO finishes

yea. i will suggest that as the ico closing date is gradually coming to an end, they should create a pool for the community to vote for an exchange between now and january ending or ico ending. so that they can ensure they get listed on an exchange where most of thier investors are.

This sounds like a great idea, not only would another exchange be good, but you're letting the investors decide your "first" exchange listing.

This would be great for the project and the community - both are winners, would be good if this could be made possible - as everyone would be a "winner" in my eyes....

I guess they are already negotiating with several exchanges. It's not that easy like saying: 'Community voted for the tokens to be listed on Binance - Tomorrow it will be listed on Binance.' This all takes time but I am sure we'll see some good exchanges that'll add PCL after the ICO.

I dont know if it is true but I heard that exchanges flat-out ask 10-20 BTC payment for the listing of a new coin

Yea. Its great discussion about coin listing on exchange. I agree with Sozialtourist. It will take some time. Its not easy task to listing directly on exchange. We have to start voting for PCL listing on exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:52:11 AM

Peculium has been a good one, i kept getting the newsletter for weeks and i think that the ico will be successfull.
I got only one simple question, what exchangers will add the token as soon as the ico ends?
thanks

yea. i will suggest that as the ico closing date is gradually coming to an end, they should create a pool for the community to vote for an exchange between now and january ending or ico ending. so that they can ensure they get listed on an exchange where most of thier investors are.

This sounds like a great idea, not only would another exchange be good, but you're letting the investors decide your "first" exchange listing.

This would be great for the project and the community - both are winners, would be good if this could be made possible - as everyone would be a "winner" in my eyes....

I think the voting for exchange listing is just some extra exchanges only. Team might have plans for big exchanges and will be disclosed after the completion of the ICO. We have to wait and watch till that time.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:56:40 AM

Rumour has it that Swiss Bank is about to invest a large sum in cryptos, with Peculium on the alleged list of coins to be taken on...  If this is true we will see a rise in general coin prices this week starting on Monday!

This is like music to my ear and i hope it is, this project is definitely shaking the crypto world community like is going to be the best among the rest, i can't stop feeling happy to be part of this huge project, following every bit like my life depends on it  Grin
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:06:31 PM

Rumour has it that Swiss Bank is about to invest a large sum in cryptos, with Peculium on the alleged list of coins to be taken on...  If this is true we will see a rise in general coin prices this week starting on Monday!

This is like music to my ear and i hope it is, this project is definitely shaking the crypto world community like is going to be the best among the rest, i can't stop feeling happy to be part of this huge project, following every bit like my life depends on it  Grin

That would indeed be great. But to be honest, it sounds almost too good to be true and I can't believe it. Does anyone of you have a source for that?
girib1684

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:14:44 PM

PECULIUM is the first savings management platform to take advantage of the blockchain technology driven by AI. It revolutionizes savings management by deploying immutable Smart-Contracts over Ethereum blockchain.

Rating to Peculium seems to be below :

https://wiserico.com/ico/peculium

https://cryptorated.com/ico-reviews/peculium/

https://foxico.io/project/peculium
6.5/10

https://icobench.com/ico/peculium
https://icoholder.com/en/ico/tge-peculium-ico-16009

Smiley
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:42:11 PM

That would indeed be great. But to be honest, it sounds almost too good to be true and I can't believe it. Does anyone of you have a source for that?

Would love to see a source but as exuberant mentioned it's a rumour so probably impossible to trace any source.
I will hold my tokens for some time but will keep this rumour in mind Wink

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:43:09 PM

Switzerland is becoming more and more the cryptoland number one Europe. Have already seen some Swiss ICO. But you see that they come from a rich country, there were fairly high minimum bets:-)
From this perspective, I would not be surprised if the Swiss bank also invest heavily in this area. Although many banks officially are against the cryptocurrencies, but they are certainly already on board in the back ground

I'm sure they would soon, the rise of cryptocurrency has affected the price of swiss gold, investors pulling out investment from gold and into crypto, this has somehow affected revenue, they may have no other option than to join the trend and it will be awesome to see peculium get accepted  
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:46:56 PM

Actually, there is now the possibility for us, as the community, to help getting the PCL tokens listed on the Cobinhood exchange: https://cobinhood.com/campaign/express-voting
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:18:52 PM

I know Swiss is already getting into crypto in lots of ways unlike China. But I would not already talk about co-operation with Peculium. I would even avoid such rumors. Thats better for Peculium. if it comes its really good. If is it not coming, then also its good as Peculium is already popular.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:20:37 PM

Actually, there is now the possibility for us, as the community, to help getting the PCL tokens listed on the Cobinhood exchange: https://cobinhood.com/campaign/express-voting

please check with Peculium team in their slack or telegram channel. They will advise us on what can be done and also initiate the process of voting if in case they wanted to list there.. they will respond to you almost instantly. And also very friendly.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:47:55 PM

Peculium just returned to their original Twitter-handle https://twitter.com/_Peculium
just in case someone searches for another account. do not know why they are switching back and forth, hope they stay with this account now

Anilg

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:05:47 PM

Would love to see a source but as exuberant mentioned it's a rumour so probably impossible to trace any source.

Swiss bank? Wow, that will be really great if it happens. But from where this news/rumour came? Please share more info if you have?
Thanks!
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:17:41 PM

Swiss bank? Wow, that will be really great if it happens. But from where this news/rumour came? Please share more info if you have?
Thanks!

That would be bloody amazing news, I hope this is true. I will look into it now and see if I can find any sources. If anyone else spots anything please let us know. this would be huge news for the crypto market aswell as Peculium! Good to see the project is getting attention atleast.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:30:54 PM

thanks

I guess they are already negotiating with several exchanges. It's not that easy like saying: 'Community voted for the tokens to be listed on Binance - Tomorrow it will be listed on Binance.' This all takes time but I am sure we'll see some good exchanges that'll add PCL after the ICO.

I dont know if it is true but I heard that exchanges flat-out ask 10-20 BTC payment for the listing of a new coin

That's true and it's why a lot of smaller projects wait for community votes to get on to some of the larger exchanges, there is currently a vote for Peculium to get listed on Cobinhood please vote here:

https://cobinhood.com/campaign/express-voting

exuberant112

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:25:44 PM

Rumour has it that Swiss Bank is about to invest a large sum in cryptos, with Peculium on the alleged list of coins to be taken on...  If this is true we will see a rise in general coin prices this week starting on Monday!

This is like music to my ear and i hope it is, this project is definitely shaking the crypto world community like is going to be the best among the rest, i can't stop feeling happy to be part of this huge project, following every bit like my life depends on it  Grin

Thanks!

These guys are tighted lipped so there is no official news on it to source- if they started telling other people they would lose investment value to them so they don't tell much they are not legally enforced elsewhere to tell about.

The way you can see it for yourself, and speculate accurately is to look at their financial figures on the different markets and compare that to the crypto pricing markets.  If you know what you are doing you can see when they start shifting funds out for transfer, and spot new funds when they become available "unspecified" - and then join the dots.  The movement of med to big money affects stock markets oil and gold trackers the lot.  Because the movement of cash is what powers the entire world economy.

The same thing if you see an empty billboard go up in town, you know some advertiser is gonna move in, so it's a ccase of who would benefit most and whos got the money.  With crypto markets they DO have to release a fair bit of information that you can collage into information without needing confirmatiion officially.  So it's about knowing who's doing what and looking like they will move into crypto, then figuring out where.  China goofed them by releasing a bunch of info in the press last week and probably will do that again!

And I Called Sweden, Switzerland, and German all getting in big on cryptos this year - Denmark Canada and very possibly Britain too!  Look at Nvidia slyly changing their terms on GPUs so that you are not allowed to use them for datacentres now UNLESS its crytpo farming!

They know whats up because somebody on the board there ha big money on it and they are moving into these new areas and THAT is why they changed up their rules....  I will keep the board up to date with any more "rumour" as I find it Smiley
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:40:54 PM

thanks

That's true and it's why a lot of smaller projects wait for community votes to get on to some of the larger exchanges, there is currently a vote for Peculium to get listed on Cobinhood please vote here:

Exchange activity there. Pretty sweet. This would be of great benefit to the community. Aside from cobinhood any other exchanges happening?
That strategy is the way. smaller and grow bigger. espcially that now many exchange are now too greedy.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 03:52:00 PM

thanks

Exchange activity there. Pretty sweet. This would be of great benefit to the community. Aside from cobinhood any other exchanges happening?
That strategy is the way. smaller and grow bigger. espcially that now many exchange are now too greedy.

Yep the bigger exchanges are quite greedy i dont know if their 10-20btc greedy but i have heard the midrange ones charge 1-2btc to bypass any votes and get listed so its definitely not cheap, is another reason people are so excited for DEX exchanges to fully be realized.

Basically groups like PCL have to take into account exchange listing fees as part of their ICO process, the fact is big volume coins need big volume exchanges, and not all of them allow voting, so it comes down to if the company decides the other exchanges are enough or not. Personally i think the voting to get in is ok normally, but i've seen a lot of coins game that system.

I'm really hopeful we see PCL atleast on one or 2 of the major exchanges.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:53:27 PM

This Project looks promising , at start for me looked like another pump and dump airdrop coin Smiley But now i see really good potencial , glad i joined airdrop Smiley
Anilg

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:57:21 PM

Rumour has it that Swiss Bank is about to invest a large sum in cryptos, with Peculium on the alleged list of coins to be taken on...  If this is true we will see a rise in general coin prices this week starting on Monday!

This is like music to my ear and i hope it is, this project is definitely shaking the crypto world community like is going to be the best among the rest, i can't stop feeling happy to be part of this huge project, following every bit like my life depends on it  Grin

Thanks!

That would be bloody amazing news, I hope this is true. I will look into it now and see if I can find any sources. If anyone else spots anything please let us know. this would be huge news for the crypto market aswell as Peculium! Good to see the project is getting attention atleast.

You can already see they are shifting funds for it, since their call options have started dropping as people pull out money here and there, and the tracker multi funds are down too but there are several unpublished new funds "unspecified" which correlate well to the crypto coin prices.  Plus I know a guy who lives in the Swiss mountains (owns grow farm there) and he's already saying the word on the street is cryptos are coming in soon.[

I think several other countries on hand to get on the action, so it could be a sort of a mini gold rush effect if the timing is done right!  I am already keeping a very close eye on it, though I don't suppose I will be telling everybody else a great deal about it Smiley

This means it's not just rumour but something is cooking behind door. Let's keep an eye on this development and see if it's really works out.
ganeshramk

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:03:58 PM

thanks

Cobinhood is a brand new exchange. I am surprised to see that Peculium wants to get listed there. Atleast couple of days back, they don't want to talk about small exchanges. I think they want to make use all possible ways to list everywhere.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: